• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Egg's Artlab || Taking Requests

eggyulks

Eggdelord
Hello! Egg here. Hobbyist artist. I'm the type of person who likes to draw out my RP OC instead of going for a faceclaim.
So, here's a small thread to showcase what I've drawn, and is working on!

Kizuno, a really old OC I created during my weab years. He's been retooled to be less of a Gary Stu now, but traces still remain.
kizuno bg smol.png

Mae Mizuchi, an OC I'm using for a BNHA RP.
mitsyuychismol.png

Lillium, an OC I'm using for a RWBY RP.
lilliumsmol.png
rwby squad meme.png

Works in Progress
You can view finished versions and older pieces on my art blog.

A yaoi piece featuring my yandere assassin and my cleric from an MMORPG...
yandere bb smol.png

RESERVED POST

I'm also currently taking simple bust requests for the 'Draw your Friend's OC in your style' meme, so shoot some references at me if you want one!

Aahh your art makes me happy! Looking forward to RP with Lilium in the RWBY RP~
Nevina and myself have a bunch of OC refs over here: Imgur
If ever they inspire you~ of course, people who can't already draw their own OCs take priority! xD

Love your OCs! I just about died when I read your description about Kizuno. I have a OC who is also in a very similar position... she came from my middle school/high school years, and I'm fairly sure she comes across like an oresama and possibly two-dimensional... :')

My young childhood characters were all nonhumans- so dragons and aliens, neopets and sparklecats and the like. But as an amateur comedian since birth, my OCs were goofy as heck. I drew comics of them when I was 11-13... the edgiest design I had was a black dragon, for which I drew a comic called "LE DRAGON NOIR" (the black dragon in french) and it chronicled his life as a stay-at-home dad for his egg pretty much, since he sucks at hunting so his wife is always gone to do it.

In my later teens, once for an RP, online friends forced me to make a werewolf. I made him like... a 10 year old that loves cats and wants to hold them all, but they hate him because he's a canine. Then a friend in high school wanted me to make a vampire, so I made him into a boring jaded middle aged office worker with a caffeine addiction and no real pathos instead of a sparkledesu fallinlovewithmeplz teenager that everyone else liked to create.

Go back far enough and many of my OCs involved potty humor.
"Tiny is a small kitten who has the superpowers to run really fast!! She's the fastest at everything... even pooping!!"

The number of times my brother had to put up with poop becoming a plot element in our childhood plush toy roleplays... Actually, is that really in the past? I still want to write potty humor... x'D

eyes emoji... ur art is so good i'm cryin
maybe you can draw one of my girls?? i can pm you a ref if you want!
Sure, just send me references!

Aahh your art makes me happy! Looking forward to RP with Lilium in the RWBY RP~
Nevina and myself have a bunch of OC refs over here: Imgur
If ever they inspire you~ of course, people who can't already draw their own OCs take priority! xD
No one is taking the slots, so yes, I'll do both yours and Nevina's :D
I'm sure Lillium will get a chance to interact with Faraday, we just need to wait until we get thrown into the forest by Ozpin first.

Love your OCs! I just about died when I read your description about Kizuno. I have a OC who is also in a very similar position... she came from my middle school/high school years, and I'm fairly sure she comes across like an oresama and possibly two-dimensional... :')
It's ok, our first characters may be blatant sues and stus, but we love them for all their 2-dimensional-ness and stereotypes anyways :'D

I laughed out loud at the second paragraph. Your OCs sound really interesting. I wonder how the rest of your friends reacted to them.

Sure, just send me references!

No one is taking the slots, so yes, I'll do both yours and Nevina's :D
I'm sure Lillium will get a chance to interact with Faraday, we just need to wait until we get thrown into the forest by Ozpin first.

It's ok, our first characters may be blatant sues and stus, but we love them for all their 2-dimensional-ness and stereotypes anyways :'D

I laughed out loud at the second paragraph. Your OCs sound really interesting. I wonder how the rest of your friends reacted to them.
They laughed. Which was the point. n-n We had a good time even if those rps didn't last very long because the forum died.

RESERVED POST

I'm also currently taking simple bust requests for the 'Draw your Friend's OC in your style' meme, so shoot some references at me if you want one!

Eyy let's do this if you're still down! Wouldn't be fair if I don't draw smth for u too tho so give me an oc and I'll do a bust too ;)

Your art is spectacular! I especially love the shading and coloring. If you're still up for it, I'd love it if you could draw an OC of mine <3.

Aaagghh your art is so cute ;-; Loved seeing the draw the crew in the other rp thread, love seeing your art blog arts >O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back