• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Effie searches? It's more likely than you'd think. (Non-Fandom!)

Hey folks, it's Effie, the McDonald's ice cream machine. A bit about me!

- 21 years old and in college!
- Who knows how much I'll write? Definitely not me, that bitch is a mental toddler. I range from 100 to 500 words on average. If I write 1000 words in my OWN project in a day I'm fuckign overjoyed so don't expect me to surge WAY over that. 700 in minimum two days is the best you are getting, take it or leave it.
- If you don't support the LGBTQ+ community, get the FUCK away from me. THIS. INCLUDES. FETISHISING. I would rather talk with somebody that supports but won't play LGBTQ+ characters than somebody with the 'owo gay bois so cute' thing, cool? Cool.
- On that note, she/her pronouns! If you intentionally use he/him too many times after I correct you, I'm gone like the pens I drop.
- I will write a character of any gender or sexuality, but I DO prefer playing girls. I am one, no matter what the Terfs say.
- I write SLOWLY. I am not ignoring you. I am not mad, I am not being a dick. I am figuring out what I need to put down. Please, for the love of motherfucking Elon Musk, don't get angry over that.

I am shitty at typing out plots. Have a wordbank. Anything catches your eye? Hmu.

[ Magicians - Swords - Lies - Eyes - Mermaids - Mystery - Shapeshifting - Closeted - Soulmates - Undead - Apocalypse - College ]

Hiya! I'm super interested in role playing with you! Mermaids and mystery seem super interesting to me! I also saw in your fandom search you like madoka! I haven't seen much of it but I'd love to do magical girls in general/that sort of genre if you're interested! :O

*Slides in* I SAW SWORDS AND OH MY GOSH DO I HAVE THE PLOT FOR YOU (which I found on Tumblr! We can edit it a bit and such but if you don’t mind, you seem cool and I’d love to play it out with you. Also warning, I do use bro and dude a lot but I completely understand that you identify as she/her and respect your identity and do hope we can be friends or rp buddies :) )

*Slides in* I SAW SWORDS AND OH MY GOSH DO I HAVE THE PLOT FOR YOU (which I found on Tumblr! We can edit it a bit and such but if you don’t mind, you seem cool and I’d love to play it out with you. Also warning, I do use bro and dude a lot but I completely understand that you identify as she/her and respect your identity and do hope we can be friends or rp buddies :) )
i like you. Message me!

Yoo! The words soulmates and closeted caught my eye, and I might have an idea for how to combine the two~ :P Here's to hoping you're still open~

Can I interest you in playing with one of my characters? All I have to say about him is that he's adorable. As for your tags, Magicians, Eyes and Mystery are among my interests.

commiss64.png

One of my favourite pairings is closeted x out. It works really well in a college setting, but works in other settings as well. Would you be interested in fxf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back