• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Editing RP player's posts?

The Mad Queen

Memento Mori. Unus Anus
Before the update there was an option to edit or delete the posts of other players in an RP you ran. I found this very helpful as a quick way to remove mistakes, or if an RP player was being petty and decided to write in something intentionally detrimental to the RP.
However, a player who is rather difficult to contact made a small error recently that I was going to edit...Only to find that the option to edit or delete other people's posts in your RP seems to be removed entirely.

So what I am to do if somebody write's something intentionally detrimental to the RP, like say a post where they kill everybody else's characters or break the RP's rules or something? Is it just stuck there, an ugly thorn in the side of the RP to confuse people? Why was this option removed?
Yes, that happened in an RP I did before where somebody blew up a planet everybody's characters were on. I was able to edit it accordingly. If that happened post-update it could have killed the RP then and there.

If this option wasn't actually removed, can somebody point out to me where I do it? Before the update there was an edit button at the bottom of somebody's post if you were running the RP. That seems to be gone now. All that's there is the report function. What, am I meant to report every post I need to edit or something?

Last edited:
Help - Delete Posts

Looked through some other threads and discovered this was an error in the update or something, rather than an intentional change.
I guess ignore the saltiness in my post and keep up the good work guys.

I'm afraid so. :/: We're still looking for a way to restore all GM controls, but in the meantime, if a post is particularly troublesome and needs removal, you're free to report it or post a link in Staff Contact and one of the staff can remove it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back