• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Edit first post error

Divine_Stalker

Looked better on paper
On threads I posted, when I try to edit the first post it works fine but when I click on more options my phone web browser Google Chrome blocks the page. I can't screen shot it but the page says this... (copy and paste)

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

_________

I can edit other posts with more options, only happens with the opening post.

I have this problem happen on occasion too, on the desktop. It seems to go away after some time.

On threads I posted, when I try to edit the first post it works fine but when I click on more options my phone web browser Google Chrome blocks the page. I can't screen shot it but the page says this... (copy and paste)

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

_________

I can edit other posts with more options, only happens with the opening post.
I have this problem happen on occasion too, on the desktop. It seems to go away after some time.

Will look into it :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back