• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Edit - Closed for now!] Hi, I love RP and OC's!!! Super flexible settings/genres!

Sungeist

Fake and Gay
[ 9/7/2020 | I'll close this bad boy up for now! Thanks so much for the interest yooo!!! I think I've got all I'll take just for now but may start searching again/reshuffle my character roster later!!! I'm super excited to jump into it! ]

🦎 Hi gamers!! I'm Sun and I love art and RP! 🦎
Sun | She/her | 23

I'm new to this site and I have almost no idea how anything at all works, but!!! I love character interaction and I've been RP'ing mostly regularly for a few years now! I'm pretty laid back with everything and willing to try most anything, overall just no pressure on anything and no worries at all no matter how much or little experience you have, I'm all here for fun!

Feel free to comment on this thread or DM me anytime and we can try to get something rolling!!!

• 🐊 Characters || I'm pretty open and flexible plot and characterwise but am really looking to RP more with and as OC's than canon characters! I still absolutely am down to RP in some fandom universes though! I don't have any gender preferences for partners' characters - I do have a big majority female OC's myself and am more than likely to use them more often but am open to play any gender!

🐊 Post Length || I tend to loosely gear towards matching my partner's word count but am pretty flexible on that front and tend to vary depending! No pressure on how much or little you write, I'm happy with most any post length!!!

🐊 Romance/Shipping || I'm happy with or without romance/pairings in plots! Either way is a-ok, I love platonic and familial relationships just as much as romantic! I have no preference on the genders involved in ships though I must admit I am big lesabnin and have just a little bit of a soft spot for F/F pairings! I usually prefer to play out a little bit of development and see how things are working out via RP before committing to a romantic ship!

🐊 Setting/Themes || I tend towards a lot of Fantasy settings recently though I'm absolutely no stranger to post-apoc stuff! Fandom or original, I'm happy to jump into most any kind of world! I love worldbuilding and lore and am pretty laid back with any kind of theme or setting!
    Adventurous, spooky, serious, fun, romantic, slice-of-life, or any mix is absolutely cool by me and I'm happy to discuss!

🐊 Pace || I can definitely be a little bit slow on responses with some days between responses sometimes so if you're ok with some casual and laid back pacing that's super!!! Absolutely no pressure or rush on you too for reply time and if you ever want to drop an RP or anything for any reason that's absolutely ok, I completely understand! I'm on EST but I've got a super wacky schedule and tend to be on more at night!

🐊 Age || I am 23 and I feel more comfortable RP'ing with adults and not minors!

🐊 Writing Style || I write in third person past tense, it's where pretty much all of my experience is! I don't really do first person but am open to maybe try other styles if it's your preference so absolutely feel free to ask!

🐊 OOC || I lov chatting ooc and I type like a real dumbass when I'm just chillin with caps and keysmash ,,,, ,, but!!! I also totally get that sometimes esp starting out it can be weird so no pressure at all on how much or how little you like to talk ooc!! Whatever comes naturally is totally cool, I'm very laid back with pretty much anything and my pacing is the same as with RP, very casual with natural gaps in conversation! Also don't be afraid to poke me ooc if it's been a hot minute since I responded too because I have one (1) braincell and I have never focused even once in my entire life -

[❗New ] 🐊 Doubling || I'm totally fine to double when needed with playing minor/supporting characters!

[❗New] 🐊 Drop/Ghost-Friendly || It's ok if you're not feeling something or get nervous or anything and end up dipping/not responding after a super, super long time! I totally understand and won't be mad or anything! Just a little heads up would be neat but it's ok if you don't!

If there's anything you're unsure of that I didn't mention here, don't be afraid to ask!​

Attachments

• 1599355224259.png
    1599355224259.png
    139 KB · Views: 3
  • 1599358576408.png
    1599358576408.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I'm currently looking for someone to collaborate with on a medieval fantasy RP. I have a minotaur character that I'd like to role play as.

Pokeking Pokeking Aw man heck yeah, medieval fantasy sounds mad cool!!! I big love minotaur and would love to RP with you! Shoot me a PM anytime and we can start up laying the groundwork for this bad boy!!!

SMT-Nocturne SMT-Nocturne Aw man, thank you so, so much I really appreciate it!!! Heck yeah, I did draw them!! I'm a clown and absolutely LOVE drawing OC's !!!!

Your welcome! I couldn't help it, your art is great! I had to say something! Same here, I love drawing my OC. I've been working on my only one for awhile. I should really make another. I only have one female OC. I need a male and many others so I can finally do a mx whatever pairing. BTW, Connie is my fav by far, they look like you'll always have a good time with them. A huge Adventure waiting to happen. Plus they're friendly to strangers. XD

SMT-Nocturne SMT-Nocturne Hey that's so cool!!!! OC's are super fun and it can be super fun to focus on and develop one over time! πŸ‘€
AWwwww man, thank you so much!!!!! I love my horrible bastard cowboy,,,, a clown and a fool but one that will gladly drag along the nearest stranger out on a grand adventure til' they ain't a stranger no more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back