• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Edge Space OOC

Like, who do we get there? Where do we land? Or do we choose those things for our teams?
Here's what I was thinking, each team chooses a continent and then a sub region (dictated by the colors and such, as they represent biomes). Beyond that, they have next to no idea where they are, and have to either build a GPS (which would take a LONG time) or make a map. After that it's whatever your heart desires.

Here's what I was thinking, each team chooses a continent and then a sub region (dictated by the colors and such, as they represent biomes). Beyond that, they have next to no idea where they are, and have to either build a GPS (which would take a LONG time) or make a map. After that it's whatever your heart desires.
Okay, regarding the Biomes. Do we know what each one is? I understand some but the green regions can mean different things, like Fertile land, thick forest, grassland, etc.

So yea, how would things like gathering supplies and building be like? Would it be wild jungle, boiling water in pans and using giant rocks to mine, or would we have tech that would enable us to build things with the right materials (like the fabricates in Fallout or Subnatica), and maybe weird mining tools like in Oxygen Not Included???, I'm just saying, we are advanced humans.

So yea, how would things like gathering supplies and building be like? Would it be wild jungle, boiling water in pans and using giant rocks to mine, or would we have tech that would enable us to build things with the right materials (like the fabricates in Fallout of Subnatica), and maybe weird mining tools like in Oxygen Not Included???, I'm just saying, we are advanced humans.
At some point you may have to resort to that, but you bring up a good point, I will edit that in after I make the key.

At some point you may have to resort to that, but you bring up a good point, I will edit that in after I make the key.
Cool, cool, just saying, as it seemed like the types of systems that might work best for this type of rp (not that I'm an expert, but I have played games with this premise).

Cool, cool, just saying, as it seemed like the types of systems that might work best for this type of rp (not that I'm an expert, but I have played games with this premise).
I totally get you. I just finished the legend (and I hope I didn't miss anything), so now I will go onto the inventory and such.

fluffinator09 fluffinator09 I was wondering, how are we going to post? Is it more character based RP or are we using the main thread as announcing our standing? Just wondering since my team is ready to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back