• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom edge of dawn :: fe:3h search

neco

MEGA BAKA
hi, I'm Neco.
It's been forever since I've done any of this RP stuff, so gomen if this thread is mega crappy and boring.
been enjoying a lotta Fire Emblem recently, 'specially the one mentioned in the title! I'm hoping to find someone willing to play a canon character from the game for an original character of mine. no clue how hard that is to find nowadays but I guess I'm gonna find out, lol. anyways, gonna do my best to keep this as nice and straightforward as I can, so here's a neat(? as neat as I can make it, hah) little list of stuff you might wanna know about me!
  • over 18.
  • semi-literate... or something like that? probably? very, very rusty, but I'll certainly do my best to keep up with you!
  • relaxed and patient, or at least I'd like to think so, haha.
  • constantly on the verge of falling asleep.
  • OK with writing over both PMs and threads, whichever works best for you. just lemme know!
  • I like cats and vidya games.
  • ...probably a bunch of other important crap I'm forgetting to mention, as usual. anything you'd like to know, just go ahead and ask!
and now that that's outta the way, here's a tiny list of some canons I'd like!​
  • Dimitri.
  • Claude.
  • M!Byleth.
...told you it was tiny, lol.​
but honestly, I like a lot of the characters from this game, so just about whatever male character you'd be interested in playing would very likely be cool with me. these are just the top three I'm looking for at the moment, basically! the original character I'd be playing is female, and I would definitely love for there to be some romance involved, so we'd be doing m/f for this. please don't ask to make it f/f or m/m instead! my answer will be no thanks, sorry. also, kinda hate to say this but I'm not very confident in my ability to handle multiple characters anymore, especially any canons from this game, so I'll most likely decline if you ask to double. feels unfair not to offer to play someone in return, but I'd absolutely hate to end up butchering anyone's favorite character, so I'm gonna have to err on the side of caution here. sorry!​

and that's about it! I'm about to pass out on my keyboard right now, so I'll end it here.​
thanks for visiting my ultra mediocre search thread! please feel free to shoot me a PM if you're at all interested, and we'll go from there.​
see ya! :3c​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back