Eden dim, OC (give me feedback pls!)

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ok, made a new oc! here she is:

Creature: can be an elf for some rps, but she is a human.
Full name: Eden Dim, goes by ED
Personality: a total tomboy, ed is outgoing, and loves the woods. She is always ready for adventure, but has a huge fear of crowds, and cannot preform in front of people.
Appearance description: reddish brown hair, side shaved on her forehead, with long hair in the back, and a braid on her left. She wears round glasses, and a dark blue consolation tee. She has 2 piercings on top of each of her ears, each with 2 black rings, and one at the bottom of each ear with a black stud.
Appearance image:
Zqu4qSfVCLGzEtfAVT3FEdkprDhh6O68JB10Ili5Nw_DDSlSOl0wDXaID3eXL32akYx7JeonpcuKAY3SAt-1ecCNMiorl9imyAW_T5sq6vxxg25K07Z4j3StuTn0Vz0de6voxKEa

Backstory (if any): (may vary) now trapped in this world, ED is always looking for a way home, but never seems to find one.
Powers: if elf, then she has a way with animals, especially birds

wdut? give me all the feedback you got! good and bad!

Last edited:
So to start with unless you want to have all your roleplays set in 2014 specifically I wouldn’t add the date of birth of your character. Birthdays in general are something that is revealed in roleplays and don’t need to be put in a character sheet.

I would also elaborate on her backstory and personality. The best way to do this is have two versions of the character. One which is an elf and another which is a human.

I would also think of an elevator pitch for the character. Let’s say you have five minutes to describe the character to a friend outside of roleplay. What elements would you include and what would you emphasize? What would change if she’s an elf versus a human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back