• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Edelweiss Mononoke (a high school rp)

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
891b113f87ba44755cbc8d41f30d2490.jpg
magical_library_fairydust.png

[class=container2] width:100%; height:30vh; border:2px solid black; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=scrollbar2] width:105%; height:30vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox2] width:92%; [/class][div class=container2][div class=scrollbar2][div class=textbox2]
Intro:
In a quaint little mountain town, in upper Idaho, nestled between two national park, lies Edelweiss Mononoke. The school has opened its doors to those that have experienced oddities in their life. A sudden burst of fire on the carpet, water flowing into the air and dancing around your fingertips, the wind drifting different direction when your thoughts go from one direction to another, and lightning arking from your hand to a light switch to cause the light bulb to become really bright. And on the way to the gates, stand two grand statues of winged angels but these angels' wings were like energy tendrils than feathers. One angel holds a spear, ready to pierce any foes hide, and the other an ornate sword, held in a single hand, waiting for any to strike it. Further up the path stand another two angel statues. One holds a pair of half moon sickles, ready to cleave any foes head off if they dared to harm what lies beyond, and the other, akin in likeness to the other angel, held a chalice. And finally, at either side of the front gates were the final two angels. One angel had a scroll, reading from it like it was judging those who passed, and the other had a cord around its uplifted hands, wanting to heal those who passed of any past turmoil. And beyond the gates stands a ornate courtyard leading to a medieval castle. Welcome to Edelweiss Mononoke....

Hello~! Your friendly neighborhood RoyalPhoenix32 here. And *gasp* another school rp?! Yep~! This brain child on mine wasn't done alone~! But first, the dreaded rules.
1. All rules of RpN apply here.
2. No God-Modeing....Seriously
3. Posting length. At least a paragraph at most. If you want to put more, the more the merrier. No one-liners.
4. Active posting time, you can post every day if you want but a lot of us have busy lives and so....A week or two at most for getting a post in. If you suddenly cannot continue with the rp, LET ME KNOW DAMMIT! That way, I can say your character has suddenly disappeared into an abyss or something....Also, grace periods of three weeks. After those three weeks, your character IS going to get controlled by either me or my co-gm, if you don't show.
5. Yes, I am allowing creatures into this rp. But...No immortals, or some odd being that can't die this way or that....I will find a way to kill it.
6. Ages....When I post the thread for the CS, assuming I have enough people to get started, ages for the students are 18-19, no way around it. No hundreds of years old and look like a teen. Also, yes, there are going to be teachers. First come first server for them. Their ages range from 29-500, but not over. Any over and I will say 'fix it'.
7. OOC, I will post a discord link....Once there are enough people joining, since that will serve as our OOC. If everyone says they want a normal ooc, I will do so.
8. HAVE FUN~!

That's all I can think of for the moment, oh...I am Main GM and Gabe Gabe is my co-gm. So if anything that misses my eye, but catches his. He has authority to take rightful action.
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Hello, I was roaming the the forums (In my usual manner) and I happened to stumble on to this. Is there perhaps room for a lost and bored manfish in this rp?

A couple more than we can start...For those who have mobile devices and can't read the intro or rules, here ya go

Intro:
In a quaint little mountain town, in upper Idaho, nestled between two national park, lies Edelweiss. The school has opened its doors to those that have experienced oddities in their life. A sudden burst of fire on the carpet, water flowing into the air and dancing around your fingertips, the wind drifting different direction when your thoughts go from one direction to another, and lightning arking from your hand to a light switch to cause the light bulb to become really bright. And on the way to the gates, stand two grand statues of winged angels but these angels' wings were like energy tendrils than feathers. One angel holds a spear, ready to pierce any foes hide, and the other an ornate sword, held in a single hand, waiting for any to strike it. Further up the path stand another two angel statues. One holds a pair of half moon sickles, ready to cleave any foes head off if they dared to harm what lies beyond, and the other, akin in likeness to the other angel, held a chalice. And finally, at either side of the front gates were the final two angels. One angel had a scroll, reading from it like it was judging those who passed, and the other had a cord around its uplifted hands, wanting to heal those who passed of any past turmoil. Beyond the front gates lies a courtyard of a medieval castle. Welcome to Edelweiss Mononoke.....

Hello~! Your friendly neighborhood RoyalPhoenix32 here!
Rules:
1. All rules of RpN apply here.
2. No God-Modeing....Seriously
3. Posting length. At least a paragraph at most. If you want to put more, the more the merrier. No one-liners.
4. Active posting time, you can post every day if you want but a lot of us have busy lives and so....A week or two at most for getting a post in. If you suddenly cannot continue with the rp, LET ME KNOW DAMMIT! That way, I can say your character has suddenly disappeared into an abyss or something....Also, grace periods of three weeks. After those three weeks, your character IS going to get controlled by either me or my co-gm, if you don't show.
5. Yes, I am allowing creatures into this rp. But...No immortals, or some odd being that can't die this way or that....I will find a way to kill it.
6. Ages....When I post the thread for the CS, assuming I have enough people to get started, ages for the students are 14-18, no way around it. No hundreds of years old and look like a teen. Also, yes, there are going to be teachers. First come first server for them. Their ages range from 29-500, but not over. Any over and I will say 'fix it'.
7. OOC, I will post a discord link....Once there are enough people joining, since that will serve as our OOC. If everyone says they want a normal ooc, I will do so.
8. HAVE FUN~!

That's all I can think of for the moment, oh...I am Main GM and Gabe Gabe is my co-gm. So if anything that misses my eye, but catches his. He has authority to take rightful action.

Last edited:
xAlter xAlter I'll be....Guess changing my intro to something short and sweet works better than long and storylike. But aside from me rambling, WELCOME~! Going to try and get the OOC up first before the CS, even though the CS is already made in my private workshop.

shit havent been getting notifs. I have a test thursday I gotta stufy for so I'll pronbably make Isroh and Will after that because I CANNOT fail this test

LostHaven LostHaven ACK! SO SORRY! I need to get on that! I was so busy with life and trying to get the OOC discord chat to at least to snuff but that completely never crossed my mind. Thatnk you for reminding me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back