• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eclectic Odds and Ends - Fantasy RP Search - CLOSED

Tondc

Fireheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Tondc, though you can just call me Ton for short. Bonus points if you know where the name is from. While I am newer to RPNation, I have been roleplaying for around 13 years across various platforms over the years. Most notably, FeralFront (while it existed) and more recently Discord.

About Me and Expectations​

• When I'm not roleplaying, I enjoy a good tv series, reading, or video games. Feel free to suggest some good tv shows or books!
  • I am 23 years old, so I would prefer to roleplay with individuals who are 18+. I would find it more comfortable so we can explore more mature or dark themes
  • Writing has always been a relaxing pass time for me, and I enjoy the creativity that comes with it. I try to put a lot of thought into my posts, and I would hope it was reciprocated. I have been averaging anywhere between 6 to 8 paragraphs (800-1200 words) per post lately, but I am a firm believer of quality over quantity, and am flexible for what the scene demands at that time. That said, if I put out ~1000 words, I would not want a response to be a one liner or two small paragraphs. The opposite would apply for me if you produced a lengthier post.
  • I write primarily in third person, and prefer that style.
  • I'm not opposed to doubling on characters, but I don't require it. I'm sure there are times we may need to play other characters, but I'm fine either way
  • I realize life gets in the way and people don't always have the time, or energy, to post. It would be ideal that more than one post can be made in a week, but I am open to anyone who is interested and as long as there is an open line of communication I'd be more than happy to work with people and their busy schedules! I would, also keep open communication about my own schedule and posting
  • That said, I'm not always the best at initiating ooc chat, but I do love it! Feel free to reach out whenever about characters, plotting, or any other random things as we go!
  • I would like to get into more fantasy based roleplays, as I have also been on a fantasy streak for reading lately. While this post will suggest more fantasy driven themes, if you catch me at the right time, I would be willing to do an anime/fandom rp (ocs only though).
  • I would prefer to write in a thread or DM here, but if Discord is easier to plan things out, that is an available option
  • I love world building. It's so interesting to create something and then get to play inside that world with characters you've created. If that is also something you enjoy, I would love to collaborate with you so we could then enjoy our creation with a scene.

Scene Ideas​

Below I've put a few loose ideas for potential plots, but by no means is this set in stone. I may update, flesh out, or add more so feel free to check back. Also feel free to suggest your own, or if your up for any world-building. I would rather create a great story we can both get invested in and enjoy. So if none of these strike your fancy, feel free to DM me your own suggestions! I hope to hear from you! Also feel free to give me any book suggestions. I'm always looking for another good book to get into. Besides Idea 1, where I would play my (potentially adapted) OC, I am open to playing either of the roles.

• I’ll admit, I’ve hit a Sarah J Maas obsession. While it doesn’t need to be based in any of her worlds at all, a plot surrounding Fae would be highly interesting to me. A tentative plotline below:

The Fae kingdom of Atsura was known by all, whether it be for their renowned healing, magical prowess, its leadership within their kingdom and influence on the continent, its prosperity, or all of the above. A great part of their power lies with the fact they have allies across most of the continent, sometimes through marriage, but mostly because Atsura had always shared its wealth with other kingdoms, especially those in need. Some criticized Atsura for doing so. For Atsurian citizens, some questioned why they would help others when there were those within their kingdom who still suffered. For those in other kingdoms, they were wary of Atsura's kindness. Was it a ploy just to gain more influence? Yet, their actions remained mostly uncontested given the strong pact of allies the kingdom did have. Yet, in recent decades, the a "Kingdom" of Ontora, a newly formed kingdom, begun questioning the power of Atsura and its Queen. Minor conflicts have erupted, the frequency of skirmishes increasing as Ontora gains more of a foothold in Atsura and the rest of the continent. Their ideals popular with the discontent citizens who prosperity did reach, and even disgruntled fae nobles.

The conflict continued to rise, the continent close to an all out war: those for the current Fae Queen, and those tired of their influence. To prevent the devastation, and to keep her head and throne, the Fae Queen made a bold, perhaps even foolish move. The Queen chose to recognize Ontora as a true sovereign Kingdom, the first of the major powers to do so. Yet, before she would recognize Ontora as a true kingdom, a marriage between their children would have to be arranged. Some labeled it as the Queen's last effort to maintain some influence over Ontora. Ontora's leader accepted the offer, yet made it clear the Fae Queen would wield no influence over them. That this marriage was simply part of the agreement to prevent unimaginable destruction, and that the Prince/Princess of Atsura would remain in Ontora for the remainder of their life to ensure that.

**This could be two Fae kingdoms. But I imagined if Ontora was a human kingdom, enough fae would have joined their cause to make the war devastating enough that no one would really want go into combat. That can be decided as we plot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back