• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Echoes of Winter - A Wolf Pack RP - ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Madame-Llama

┏━━━━━°❀•°:?:°•❀°━━━━━┓
**WELCOME TO ECHOES OF WINTER**
┗━━━━━°❀•°:?:°•❀°━━━━━┛

✩。:•.We are a **WOLF ROLEPLAY** discord server that caters to the average roleplayer!•:。✩

Join us as we embark upon a journey with the wolves of Moon Valley!

**STORYLINE**

Deep in the heart of the stone cold mountains lies a pack known as Moon Valley; run by Jekyll and his mate Lupa, sworn protectors and leaders of their family.who are blessed with a soon-to-be litter of pups.

As summer comes to an end a new threat arises. Scouts from earlier scouting parties report of strange creatures hiding in large dens. They ride on vicious beasts who produce horrendous smells. Like the wolves they travel in packs with the ability of walking on two legs instead of four.

Could this be the fabled Two-Legs that have been whispered into the ear's of pups for many moons?

The creatures are far away but no doubt they will begin to encroach into Moon Valley territory if not treated correctly.

May Mother Moon watch them all.

????????

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚**HERE'S WHAT WE CAN OFFER** *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・

? FRIENDLY STAFF ?

? ALWAYS ACCEPTING MEMBERS ?

?️‍? A FRIENDLY LGBTQIA+ SERVER ?️‍?

⚔️ HEART GRIPPING PLOTS ⚔️

✨ GIVE AWAYS ✨

? MULTIPLE SERVERS TO TALK/ROLEPLAY ON ?

? VOICE CHATS ?

?MULTIPLE RANKS OPEN?

? CONTESTS ?

? MOVIE NIGHTS ONCE A MONTH ?

? DID I MENTION **WOLVES** ?

????????

(っ ◔◡◔) っ ♥ __**JOIN US TODAY!** __ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

? INVITE ?: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
⭐️ WEBSITE ⭐️: ECHOES OF WINTER

Last edited:
i RETURN -from lurking on the previous thread despite missing a p key on my keyboard xD-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back