• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π”Όπ•”𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕀 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Hello everyone and thank you once again so much for your interest into this roleplay! This is the OOC thread for the roleplay, from here...feel free to post any questions you might have for me, plotting ideas you might have for the roleplay, shipping ideas, character ideas, and anything else you would like to talk about. Even if its just silly ol' fun chatting!

Also, while it is not mandatory whatsoever, there is a discord server that will play the same role as this OOC thread. Any announcements to any changes whatsoever in the server will be announced here as well, so there is no need to join if you are not comfortable with it. It is simply an optional choice if you'd like to join it! Link is here is you are interested --> [---x---]

j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r Jhin Jhin PlusUltra PlusUltra Sega Sega RikuXIII RikuXIII Top11 Top11 Guppy Franz Guppy Franz 606 606 animegirl20 animegirl20 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki felideli felideli FireMaiden FireMaiden RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 arthur morgan. arthur morgan.

Anyway, for all of those who come into the OOC thread. Just letting you know, I am currently in the process of writing up the CS thread. I shall be up either by the end of the evening for me..or tomorrow.

Greetings, all!
With the nations heating up again, it seems ideal for some free spirits to take to the seas to find some freedom. A little smuggling, a little raiding to keep things afloat. Don’t worry. Rebels get a discount. πŸ˜‰

Earth bender girl who wants a normal dragged into shenanigans and taking on the role of reluctant mom friend. Thoughts?
Decent starting point. The stalwart trait most earth benders display would play well into the party mom style character.

Nothingness Nothingness
I had another question concerning the Air Nation. Was there still an attempted genocide 100 or so years ago?

i have two character options,,,, earth kingdom peasant, street performer who steals from the rich and gives to the poor (but takes a little more for themselves), the type to poke a sleeping bear and find it funny, doesn’t seem very serious or not good at anything but is actually a pretty good bender??

or i have a pair of twin water bender brothers that co-lead a small water tribe?? one is prone to anger while the other reads him like a book, can’t have one without the other without hell breaking loose.

Yes, and I can't figure out how to leave xD
If you're on mobile, there at the top of the thread should be a little button that says Unwatch. I'm pretty sure it should be in the same spot through a computer, but you can also go to the 'Watched Threads' tab under the menu, find this thread, click on the little box, and then find where it says what to do with selected threads or something and pick stop watching

If you're on mobile, there at the top of the thread should be a little button that says Unwatch. I'm pretty sure it should be in the same spot through a computer, but you can also go to the 'Watched Threads' tab under the menu, find this thread, click on the little box, and then find where it says what to do with selected threads or something and pick stop watching
Oh, thanks! I will maybe try to join another roleplay of Nothingness's when I'm older. Sorry all! This seems cool, though.

Yeah if you want more detail or to expand certain aspects i can do that with feedback. I am not the best at putting what is in my head down into a CS sometimes so they might be a bit different than first impressions from that.

PlusUltra PlusUltra
Heeyy! So, I just had a quick question. Your character is accepted and all, however, I was curious in regards to your 'Pounches of unknown shimmering powders'.

What exactly is this...powder?

Announcement
Just letting y'all know. The Lore thread is up and running, however it currently only has two important NPCS listed at the moment.

Could I make an air bender who isn’t a monk?

Hello! Current out GM isn’t available to answer questions so I will be answering it.

Techinally yes, i have a non bender air nomad but here is what I will say. As long as you explain why they aren’t a monk and why they are an air bender in the CS you make then it should all be fine. Did you have an idea of how it world work for your character?

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

And to everyone else who might check out the OOC (which I forgot to update) Our current GM Nothingness is current dealing with other outside issues and is taking a step back for awhile and I am currently in charge until he returns which means I will be approving CS and getting the IC started as soon as I can. If you have any questions please ask me, you can message me on discord, @ me here or ask me in dm/pms and I will do my best to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back