• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐”ผ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aidana enjoyed the rest of the ride, taking in the view of Ba Sing Se. As the boat came to a stop at the dock, she jumped out and started running with Miru on her shoulder. "I wonder where Kana is. It shouldn't be too hard to find her. Then, we could talk to her about the rebellion. Or at least, I could. You can't talk." Aidana scratched Miru's little head.

A group of three Earth benders were hanging out in an alleyway, not knowing what to do with their lives after flunking school. One of them, a red-haired boy, noticed Aidana. He merely thought she was a pretty girl, until she used her Fire bending to heat up some food she had bought. He quickly nudged one of the girls, another red-head, and pointed at Aidana. "That girl is a Fire bender." He whispered. The Earth bender glared at the white-haired girl and her lemur, leaning against the wall of a nearby building. Ever since the Fire Nation destroyed her home and family, it has been her goal to rid the world of every single Fire bender. None would escape the fury of her hatred. "A Fire bender. What is she doing in Ba Sing Se?" she snarled. With a smirk, she pushed off of the wall and nodded to her two companions. "How about we go give her a warm welcome?" With that, the group waited for Aidana to get closer, then pulled her into the alley. The boy grabbed Miru away from Aidana.

The group's leader pinned her to the wall with a sinister grin. Aidana looked at the three of them. "Who are you? What do you want?" She asked. The leader glanced at her companions and shrugged. "Well, you won't make it out of this alley alive, so I suppose I'll tell you. We're the Tachiana Gang and in case it wasn't obvious, we want your life." She replied. Aidana's eyes widened in fear, but mostly surprise. (They want to kill me?! They don't even know me! I didn't know there were cruel people in Ba Sing Se as well. Though, I suppose cruel people can be just about anywhere.) She took a deep breath and glared at the leader defiantly.

"Too bad for you, I won't go down without a fight." Aidana spat in the girl's face, causing her to retreat as she wiped her eyes. "Ah! That little brat! Kill her!" She shrieked. Aidana took her fighting stance and focused her gaze on the guy holding Miru. "Let Miru go and I promise to spare you." She said, her voice an eerie calm. The third member, a girl also, stepped in front of him. "Stop fighting back and we promise to make your death quick." She said. Aidana then noticed that she was surrounded. The leader blocking the exit and these two in front of her.

(This is bad, but I won't leave Miru behind!) Aidana nodded determinedly and created two walls of fire, one in front and one behind her. Before she could carry out her plan, the leader burst through the wall behind her, using rocks as a shield. Aidana pivoted and her face met the leader's rocky fist. She quickly lowered the other fire wall as she fell back. The other girl kicked Aidana's ribs. "We don't even need to use our bending to beat her! She's so weak!" the leader laughed.

Aidana cried out in pain, her eyes slowly lifting to find Miru being slammed against the wall. Her eyes widened as tears rolled down her cheeks. (Miru! Somebody help us! Please!) Aidana started coughing up blood. Her body felt so weak, but she used what little strength she had left to grab the girl's foot and pull hard. The girl crashed to the ground, the wind knocked out of her. The leader was stunned for only a moment, but it was long enough for Aidana to launch a line of fire at the one holding Miru. He yelled and released Miru. "Miru...go find help...Hurry!" Aidana yelled. Miru was losing a lot of blood as he struggled to run away.

Aidana's strength was all gone at this point. All she could do was lie there in defeat. Miru glanced back at her before continuing to run for help. All he knew was that the strange girl was looking for something called Kana? Maybe it's some kind of medicine? Or food? Whatever it was, he figured it might be able to help.

Mentions: blankcanvas blankcanvas

Airbender
Arihn
Normal Mood
Ba Sing Se|

Interaction: @606 Nothingness Nothingness

Arihn allowed her eyes to stick on her friend as she slammed her hands down before some noisy customers. It reassured her Tuuli had not abandoned her ways, nor had she taken the peaceful approach any air bender would have advised for.

"Forgive me, currently working but I am glad you are here. It will be nice to have someone who understands. Come, I can introduce you to another member."

โ€œI understand,โ€
Ari quickly replied and looked at the two once more. Even for her, for someone so deceitful of the air nomads' ways, wished for a little more peace in their minds. โ€œTell me if they give you a headache,โ€ she muttered towards her friend as she tried to keep close to her.

Ari couldnโ€™t help but notice how swift Tuuli handled everything. Whilst leading her to a stranger, she served her customers and in the in between she found time to converse with her. But a deep dive into what has been and what each of them has been doing waited for them- after all this. Ari didnโ€™t look forward to being seated with some kind of stranger. Though Tuuliโ€™s calmness about the fellow member soothed her stomach ache.

Her friend settled the tea to a certain spot- across from the other person. Ari didnโ€™t feel the urge to give a vocal greeting. Instead she only gave a slight nod and quickly shoved herself onto the chair assigned to her. Another member. Had she already joined them? Ari sighed. Of course she had- in her heart at last.

Tuuli introduced them. His name was Haru and he looked as bored as a tiger in a cage. She let her eyes take him in for a short second. The appearance of someone held many truths. Though she couldnโ€™t find something all too special despite his reddish toned hair.

โ€œPleasure to meet,โ€ she said, ushering the words out and forgetting the โ€˜youโ€™ along the way. He knew what she meant to say- at least she hoped for it. Or he thought of her with a speech-issue, which she supposed was fine as well. Ari glanced back to Tuuli. This other member had to hurry a little. Sitting here, with a silence as a blanket heavied with boulders, was not her ideal image of a situation. There were options how she could have broken it one way or another. But what exactly was she to say? Good weather, right? Yeah- she preferred the heavy blanket instead.
Code by Serobliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back