• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Echoes of Colors Past: OOC Forum and Discussion Board!

Characters
Here

ZenailTGN

The Blind Twins.
Welcome to Avidale.
Avidale is a sleepy little town on the east coast that has a population of a little over 700. Not a very large town at all and in fact, it's one of those little places where it seems like everyone just happens to know everyone else. Someone's parents always knows yours, your parents know theirs, and it cycles on like that....noone remembers the last time anyone actually left the town, and even stranger noone remembers the last person to move in. Yet, time marches on here, same as it does for the rest of the globe. Technology, standards, cable TV, Internet, streaming services, the whole nine yards. So it wasn't like this town was separated from the world in any way, it just happened to be a little out of the way and so small that it hadn't been added to any maps as of yet. Though, the adults have been working on that for over 30 years of the town's 500 year history.

Here, all four seasons are in effect and the temperatures never really do dip too far into one extreme or the other with 92 degrees Fahrenheit being the hottest it's ever gotten, and about 32 degrees Fahrenheit being the coldest in the town's recorded history. A pretty temperate zone. There's a single highway that acts as both the entrance and the exit to the town with the faded words, "Welcome to Avidale!" Written on it in chipping, peeling red metallic paint with a cheery image of a smiling sun to greet new visitors, along with a matching sign on the back that reads, "We hope to see you again soon!" Written for leaving townies.

In the center of the town, sits Avidale High - Home of the Avidale Sentinels. The only league recognized sports team in the entire town, also the town's pride and joy.
It's here that the town raises future generations of town dwellers. People who would inherit their parent's houses one day or maybe even break the mold and strike out on their own and make their mark on the world some how, some way. Young teens who are happy with their life here, some desperate to get away, Some dealing with dark secrets - maybe even some related to the mysterious status of the very town itself....

This is a simple story about the light and hope of youth struggling to achieve their dreams, whatever they may be. A story of friendships forged and broken, souls linked and hearts touched or shattered within the same few instances - maybe even a few chances to watch love bloom in some of the most unlikely of places.

The IC Board is now Active!

This will be the OOC and Discussion Forum for the Echoes Of Colors Past: High School Roleplay!

Last edited:
Hello~! Excited to start the RP with you all. How many people are we looking for before we start?

Alright~! Just as a heads up, I think we're more than ready to begin introductory posts at the very least now! We've got a nice diverse set of characters and I'm excited to see how things will play out - and more importantly - if I'll get to use any of the little twists I have planned!

Well, For my characters - Arinn and Mara - They're new residents to the town, so I'll be starting with them coming off the moving truck - call it a Saturday morning at the end of spring, and the start of summer.

Roll Call!!! Anyone who's ready to make their first introductory post may do so now~!! I've got the Link to the IC board up in the main post on this page! <3

Okay, sorry if my post was a little long. I've just been dying to play these characters and I got super excited at being able to introduce them - and their very different outlooks on general life. One being super skeptical of everything, the other overly optimistic!

oh what the hell the rp started ages ago! i didnt even get a notification whattt
ill get my post up once i get home
so sorry i didnt see this sooner :<

i just got home! ill be working on my post now. also, ill have my oc watching Arinn and Mara from the window of his room across the street!

I know!! im so sorry its been nearly a weekkk :< i was utterly shocked to see how long ago your first post was!
i do think the others should be mentioned or tagged, RPN's notifications seem to be going wonky this last week.

Well, school will be starting after a small time skip after everyone's introductions. Or, we could play out summer if ya prefer.

Secondly, is anyone else alive here???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back