• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Echoes from the Void (An Interstellar Empire Roleplay)

Hazeron said:
1 division=1 million people
Do you even military organization?
@Hazeron

Well, I maybe could have thought of a better name for it (From what I know a division between 7 to 22 thousand), if you have a better name, please let me know. This is waaay ahead in the future though, and we are talking about Empires with tens of billions of Citizens here. Having "realistic" ones would lead to ridicilous numbers of them. Anyhow I changed the name to Army Groups instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm not sure if this was a mix up or if you really meant this... but you put you Fleet strength like this...

Fleet Strength: Total military strength: 289

Battleships: 152

Cruisers: 108

Corvettes: 29

I was confused because, usually, the weakest varient, being Corvette, is the most abundant and I wasn't sure if your race just got smart and worked on larger, better ships instead of smaller, weaker ones or if you had mixed up the ship varients.

@Alator

Also, I'm almost done with my character sheet. I was working on drawings for my ships all day the other day (suck at drawing. I can only do doodles and it takes forever) so I kinda got stuck on that. Just got to get the military strength done now and I'll be ready to post.

@Ryan Ports

They are simply of the opinion that ships like Corvettes are for intercept missions etc, and that they have no proper role in a battle. Instead they prefer the larger, heavier ships. Battleships are powerful, yet they aren't the most manouverable.

My idea was that they would have fewer ships than most, but with a higher percentage of heavy ships (the highest ship amount that you can have is a few thousand), though it seems like the most went with rather few ships so I might decrease it.

They think hit and run tactics that the Corvettes can be used for are beneath them.

Their Corvettes pretty much only function as an Interstellar police force to protect trade, and other civilan vessels, from space piracy and other dangers.

Ah, okay. Sorry, I've played so many video games that the idea of having more of the best things seams impossible. I like it though. Might have to keep that in mind actually while setting up my military strength actually...

Soooo I'm looking around and not yet sure where to start again with RP-ing, but this immediately caught my eye. Is this still open? :D

YumenoTsukishiro said:
Soooo I'm looking around and not yet sure where to start again with RP-ing, but this immediately caught my eye. Is this still open? :D
Absolutely, just make an Empire and feel free to join :)

Alator said:
Absolutely, just make an Empire and feel free to join :)
Weeee~ Can my empire consist of Crystal people who have stayed in stasis for the longest time and have just reactivated a hundred of years back due to some sort of trigger that their Makers (the Progenitors) left behind? :D

YumenoTsukishiro said:
Weeee~ Can my empire consist of Crystal people who have stayed in stasis for the longest time and have just reactivated a hundred of years back due to some sort of trigger that their Makers (the Progenitors) left behind? :D
I'm unsure how it would work out with crystal people (How do you move? Crystal is made of ions and breaks if you try to bend it.) And leaving an Empire for hundreds of years isn't really possible. Nothing would be functioning and someone else might've colonised your planet. :P

Alator said:
I'm unsure how it would work out with crystal people (How do you move? Crystal is made of ions and breaks if you try to bend it.) And leaving an Empire for hundreds of years isn't really possible. Nothing would be functioning and someone else might've colonised your planet. :P
I'm thinking they're like those microbots in Big Hero 6. There's a main 'core' for each of them that manipulates the particles and keeps them together. It allows for movement without much breakage, but still makes them rather fragile. Would that work?

YumenoTsukishiro said:
I'm thinking they're like those microbots in Big Hero 6. There's a main 'core' for each of them that manipulates the particles and keeps them together. It allows for movement without much breakage, but still makes them rather fragile. Would that work?
I'd prefer a biological or a sentinent mechanical lifeform tbh, but if you think that you can pull it off, go for it. Once you've made your empire I can take a look at it.

Alator said:
I'd prefer a biological or a sentinent mechanical lifeform tbh, but if you think that you can pull it off, go for it. Once you've made your empire I can take a look at it.
Oh, they're plenty sentient. Those 'cores' give them consciousness, granted to them by the Holy Makers.

Praise be the Makers.

*Makers = Progenitors

Ryan Ports] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23325-hazeron/ said:
@Hazeron[/URL]
Alator's. He's paying the Vand'jin a little visit. They're feeling a little special all of the sudden. xD
Hazeron said:
The Asgard will be travelling around to nearby Empires asking for support, to start involving everyone with eachother.

@ArisenMoon seeing as the Velt is quite far away from the Asgard, maybe we can work out meeting in some other way? :P

I had planned to visit the Vand'jin first, then @Most Notable Gareth and his Dong'ur, then the Kruanians and then Earth. The signals that the Asgard sensors detected is coming from something that will reach the Milky Way within a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back