• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pessimistic Capricorn

sorrows, sorrows, prayers 💔
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

b349bc952cba87a4b745d340ce8a2387.jpg

About this thread
So I currently have a interest check open for the big world building, character building kind of role-plays, but I figured: I want something less intimidating. For this interest check I'm looking for people who want to write general ideas.

The idea is that we make a character, which can range from modern set humans to medieval set vampires, and everything in between. We just write a story surrounding the two of them at first, but maybe there will be other characters be added? Maybe they make friends, maybe they are caught up in some kind of drama which calls for bad guys to be written as well. Just something easy going without too many expectations. I'm open to anything honestly.

I do really like OOC chat, making moodboards etc. Even though I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea, don't be surprised if my excitement gets the better of me lol.

About me
Hi there! I'm Capricorn, 25 years old and dipping my toes back into the water of general roleplaying. I'm not new to roleplaying at all, have been writing role-plays for maybe 13 years and about 5 years ago I started writing English next to my native language role-plays.
Currently my schedule seems to be quite busy. So I'd like to put my schedule down here:

Currently: 3 more weeks until summer break!
Mondays & Tuesdays: Internship, won't be too active throughout the day.
Wednesday & Thursday: Most of the time I have enough spare time to be active!
Friday: Uni, so I won't be that active.
Weekends: Depends on the days, sometimes I'm active, sometimes not too much.

Also good to note: My timezone is GMT+2!

Writing

First of all, it's important to note that English isn't my native language. I try my best to write a correct story, grammar and spelling wise. Errors do occur, but you're free to tell me when it bothers you. This thread is especially made for stories and partners with a little less words: Around 500 or so!

If your writing is based around the same standards, you're welcome to DM me with your introduction!

Disclaimer
I'm a lesbian writer and I'm really open towards literally every sexuality or gender identity. Please leave me alone if you're not.

The above also means that for pairings I don't care if it's fxm / mxm / fxf or nb characters!

I won't make this interest check any bigger than this, so if you feel like discussing anything: let me know!

xo Capricorn

Last edited:
Hey! One question, do you have an age preference you‘d like your partners to be? E.g. 18+ or something? I‘m asking cuz I‘d be interested (also cuz we have the same timezone or only 1 hour difference), but I‘m still a minor (17).

Hey! One question, do you have an age preference you‘d like your partners to be? E.g. 18+ or something? I‘m asking cuz I‘d be interested (also cuz we have the same timezone or only 1 hour difference), but I‘m still a minor (17).
Hi! I’m fine with that, since it’s all kept PG13 I don’t mind writing with minors :)

Ooo, this could actually be fun! I’d love a more relaxed RP :)

wow it's so rare to see anyone in the same timezone i'm in! i'd love to brainstorm some slice of life with fantasy elements with you <3

Still looking for partners since I have nothing going on lately, please DM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back