• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Eastern Front RP

Dusseldorf

Historically Accurate
Hey there! I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a roleplay set on the eastern front, post-Stalingrad.

Basically, I was thinking of a story similar to the Russian mini-series titled ‘Strafbat’. Basically, it revolves around a pair (5-6, can be more or less depending on interest) of Russian political prisoners who’re conscripted into the Soviet Red Army. After their conscription, they are all sent to some of the most dangerous parts of the Eastern Front; being used as cannon fodder to weaken the enemy or as a last resort during heavy battles.

If interested, just leave a comment below! :-D

If this gets enough attention I’ll get started on a character sheet and then eventually get to the main post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back