• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern East and West Side of Clastion

That_Irish_Person

Teenager with no emotions

Woman found dead on 'No-Man's Land'

On 13th of March, a young woman assumed to be aged in her mid-to-early twenties was found dead at 3am this morning. Residents say they heard arguing in an alleyway on Main Street and there were three gun firings after, the woman's cause of death is unknown and yet to be determined by forensics. Leone Duarte was a primary school teacher at our local Clastion Primary School, she was found walking out of East Clastion when people reported to police that someone was yelling in an alleyway with three other men. Police are baffled at how this could have happened and have launched a case on finding the murderer of the young woman.

Police are reminding residents to contact the police department if there is anything unusual or suspicious. Chief of Police, Barry Linsheart was first on the scene, "I would like to ask for anyone with any information to please contact the department. This will greatly be appreciated and we thank those who have provided us with the information that they could."

Local drug bust, biggest yet!

60 year old Martin Cransberry was found guilty after trying to smuggle 500 grams of cocaine, he is believed to be a part of Kingsford Cartel Members or Eilord's Mafia but is still to be confirmed by local law. "It is sad to see such waste of potential in the transportation of drugs, we, as American's must continue to fight against drug abuse and live as a civil, peaceful world." -Mayor Anthony Claston. This is registered as the biggest drug bust in Clastion's history, Martin Cransberry will face the court on June 24th where his sentence will be determined. Locals say that they never knew the man, but those who did said they "knew that he was up to no good." Martin Cranberry lived in East Clastion and is believed to have a series of criminal offences including raping a 15 year old girl. Police are pushing for anyone with any information to please come forward.

Welcome to the small city of Clastion! Population, 16,000. Unlike most cities, we take pride in keeping our city clean and safe. We have an abundance of green parks, and an amazing view of the city from the High Street Tower. Our police department are one of the best in the state if don't say myself, they do everything in their power to keep our city safe and protected. We hope you enjoy your time in our city.
Mayor Anthony Claston

• West Clastion is considered to be the nice part of the city.

This is where families start and grow, where businesses erupt, it's basically a normal, friendly, safe environment. West Clastion owns a high school -West Clastion High- and a primary school -Clastion Primary School.

West Clastion is where the police department is. There is a ongoing battle between the East and West side of town, although the police refuse to have anything to do with the East side having killed many officers in the past. Just remember 'West is the Best' and you will be fine. There is a place between the West and East, this is called 'No-Man's Land' and let's just say that the law doesn't really apply here as much as people wish it did. The residents of West Clastion mostly keep to themselves though expand on their neighbours, they are friendly and sweet and are often families or married couples, even older couples.

The city isn't the best for sight-seeing although there is a building that was constructed in 1823 called The High Street Tower and it looks over the city and offers tours around the old bell tower. West Clastion was erected in 1756 by Burney Jones who was travelling with Mayor Claston's great great great etc. grandfather when they're horse ran off and they followed it to, well, here.

RULES:
1. Don't dissipate into nothingness, this RP may be fast paced and people need to post as per accordingly.
2. At least a paragraph. One liner is fine once and a while, but not everytime you post, we want juicy stuff, not bland noodle posts.
3. Have fun, may be some dark scenes. But should be fun

ROLES:
Police

Police Chief: Barry Linsheart ( T That_Irish_Person )
Assistant Police Chief: James Francis Ryan ( PortugalTM PortugalTM )
Police officers: (Up to 12)

Mayor
Mayor: Open
Wife: Open
Children: Open

Underworld
Underworld Rulers:
- Ruler: Walter Cansino ( Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay )
- Wife: Shannon Cansino ( T That_Irish_Person )
- Daughter: Lilly Cansino (NPC)

Kingsford Cartel Members:
Eilords Mafia Members:
-Caporegime: Edward "Martini" Omerta ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak )
- Consigliere: Julie Mera Valentine ( m u s e m u s e )

Others
Civilians:
- Photojournalist: Grant Lucas Ryan ( PortugalTM PortugalTM )

______________________________________________________________________________________
This rp was made mainly by Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay
If you have any questions or anything feel free to contact either of us and we hope you enjoy

Everyday at 7am NZTD There will be an Update to the OOC about any news that is happening in the city or any other city

Last edited:
Interested! I'd like to be either a police officer or assistant police chief. Is there a limit on police officers?

Character Sheets will be up soon, as for positions I can't guarantee that you will get it, just depends on your CS. I will talk to Monster Lady Gay-Gay Monster Lady Gay-Gay about how many cops there can be. Sorry to keep you waiting but I most probably will get it up in a couple of days or even tomorrow

This looks pretty interesting. I'm surprised I missed it earlier. What kind of civilians are you looking for? Journalists? Private Detectives? Regular store clerk folks?

"I would be interested in playing a part in this roleplay. I am new to the community, so my character sheet may not be up to par with others, but I promise to put my upmost dedication to bring my character to life through the story, if given the chance."

"I would be interested in playing a part in this roleplay. I am new to the community, so my character sheet may not be up to par with others, but I promise to put my upmost dedication to bring my character to life through the story, if given the chance."
If that apology was any indication of you're writing quality, you'll be fine!

If that apology was any indication of you're writing quality, you'll be fine!

"Why, thank you. It has been awhile since I partook in the roleplay community, but I've been a member of different sites for years. I lose and regain my touch through practice. Right now, my posts aren't as...well put together as my old ones were. I will return to that point though, in due time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back