[earthbound] ~a greek mythology-based roleplay~

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Can I claim Artemis? Calliope (You know who I'm bringing back)? Demeter as well....Oh and ZEUS!

OH BEFORE I FORGET, I VOLUNTEER AS CO GM IF YOU STILL NEED SOME

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Can I claim Artemis? Calliope (You know who I'm bringing back)? Demeter as well....Oh and ZEUS!

Artemis, Calliope, Demeter, and Zeus GOT IT

hey b is there any way i could snatch circe and andromeda?
AAAAA wait no replace circe with my girl medusa if that's ok

Andromeda and Medusa? Sure thing!
(Literally repeating what people say so I know what I'm talking about)

Could I get Pan and Arachne?

Sure!

gaaah. okay so top babes: apollo, zeus and helen pls.

Haha you'll have to fight Lia on Zeus but I LOVE DUELING
I mean
Um
Apollo and Helen, check!

PixieDust PixieDust apolla apolla r e i r e i Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford erosful erosful diwa diwa txlos txlos dimensional dimensional revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce JayeTheKat JayeTheKat sophie. sophie. Lunar Lunar

The character is UP! Thanks to nymphadora. nymphadora. for coding that bad boy! <3

PixieDust PixieDust apolla apolla r e i r e i Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford erosful erosful diwa diwa txlos txlos dimensional dimensional revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. ShadyAce ShadyAce JayeTheKat JayeTheKat sophie. sophie. Lunar Lunar

The character is UP! Thanks to nymphadora. nymphadora. for coding that bad boy! <3

The hype is real!

I was productive again, and the OOC isUP!

Users who are viewing this thread