• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Earth Mightiest Heroes (Marvel RPG)

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Tony glanced up at his tower. It was one of the first time he actually stopped to marvel at what he had accomplished. His tower still looked very much the same despite of the fact that Loki's little invasion had demolished most of it. Now, it stood prouder than ever. Nothing much had changed except for it's logo. It was official the Avengers were finally in business. It had taken some time but still they had managed to rebuild it and even accustomed so many floors to each member of the team. They had their own flat and very welcome to stay with him here in New York. He was excited and it showed. Despite of his sleeping troubles since the attack, he was still excited to have his new team around himself.

The billionaire walked inside the sky scraper and made its way up to the floor which was meant as a rec room for them to relax and come together. It had a kitchen and spacious living room. Of course each floor consisted of everything but he had thought that it would be nice to be able to come together once in a while. He had contacted all of the Avengers offering them a home and a place to stay if they wanted to. He didn't expect many to come. Of course Stark knew that each of them had their own places to stay still he hoped this would help them get together as a team.

<><><><><><><>​

Natasha had stared at the text, she had received from Stark. It confused her that he had offered her out of all people to stay at his place. Sure they had been on the same team during the battle of New York but the redhead wasn't even sure if the guy trusted her. Yet here she was moving into the formerly Stark Tower. She had guessed that this would be more comfortable than living in various safe houses or the Helicarrier. As much as she liked working for SHIELD, their beds were really uncomfortable. She was surprised by the layout of her new "home". Stark had been more attentive than she had thought and at least tried to make it a home for her. The drapes were ugly as hell but the rest of the place seemed rather decent. The only thing that she still needed to get used to was JARVIS. His AI was really nice but she simply wasn't used to getting responses all the time.

She walked to the floor, which Tony had explained her were for everyone. She looked around wondering if any other Avengers had decided to stay. She had talked to Clint before moving in asking what he thought about this. But both had been rather nonchalant about the idea so she wasn't sure if the archer actually would move in.

ClintBarton ClintBarton

Clint let out a yawn as he made his way towards the newly built avengers tower flying his favourite quintet that was marked with purple markings down the sides of it signifying just who's it was. Soon enough he's landed on the landing pad heading out the back of the jet he took a moment to look around before heading towards the elevator to get to the communal floors that Tony had spoken to him about

Honestly Clint was a little nervous about this whole situation. It was strange to say the least, he'd even had words to fury about it who had agreed that it would be a good way to bond with the team and so Clint had decided to move in. Although secretly he had quite the fortune himself he didn't mind not paying for his own living expenses... Besides no one else knew just how well of he was anyway, he simply didn't go around flaunting his money and wealth.

Stretching he entered the communal floor to be greeted with the welcome sight of Natasha. "hey tasha" he grins a little as he makes his way over to sit next to her.

------

Steve pulled up to the large building staring up at it with an expression that could only resemble awe. Whilst not much shocked him in this new modern world, quite a bit broke him down into simple respect for the human race. Theyd come very far in the years he'd been in the ice to such an extent that Steve often found himself at a loss for words. Shaking his shoulders off he proceeded into the underground garage parking his bike by many of Stark's cars. He had to hold back rolling his eyes.

Dismounting he grabbed his fiddle bag of clothes, he'd figured he'd stay a week and if he liked it he could bring the rest of his things. Once he'd slung his bag over his shoulder he grabbed his bike key and made his way over to the elevator all the while letting his gaze fall over all of Tony's cars. A small part of him was jealous... A very very small part that was. Steve wasn't one for grandiose items, he had always much preferred the simple life. Reaching the elevator he pushed the buttonto the communal floor and soon enough found himself stepping out into a large area.

Just as she sat down the ding of the elevator was heard. But the redhead wasn't faced by it and actually just slid a bit more down on the couch so she was able to rest her feet on the coffee table. She glanced around until she heard the familiar voice of her partner. "Clint", she called out surprised and grinned back at her friend. It was good seeing him again and it reminded her of why it might be a good idea to at least try and bond. The Avengers had proved that certain times a team was necessary to be able to do certain things. The Red Room had successfully taught her it was better to be a loner. Less stress and less things to check on. But meeting Clint had proved the opposite and now New York. So perhaps settling down at one place would show her that being in a team wouldn't be bad at all. "I see you're taking Stark's offer as well..? Feels a little weird, doesn't it?", she spoke as the archer sat down next to her. Natasha tried to observe Clint. Was he doing better?

The elevator doors opened again and Natasha turned to look over her shoulder. To her own surprise, Rogers and Stark had come. She had expected Steve to decline Stark's offer. At least the two hadn't looked like friends back at the Helicarrier. But things like fighting aliens might change opinions on people. "Rogers. Stark", she greeted Steve and Tony with a friendly smile.

<><><><><><><>​

Tony stepped out of the elevator and was greeted by Romanoff. It was still odd to see the spy as part of the team. Ever since she had infiltrated Stark Industries he was unsure of how to handle things. He felt the need to comment on them actually accepting his offer so he smiled welcoming. It felt weird and unnecessary but still something made him speak. "Glad you three were able to come and at least check out the tower. Hopefully things are going fine so far? I'm sure Jarvis or anyone else are willing to help in case you need something.", he spoke trying his best to appear friendly.

He looked at them for a moment and grinned "Hopefully you'll like it here though" Tony walked over and spoke "Did you find the way without much difficulties?" Of course the genius knew finding his sky scraper wasn't a big challenge but it was normal chit chat after all.

Clint smiles as he makes his way over to Natasha stretching and cracking his back "Yeh well...free living what the hell right? besides it gets lonely at home" it wasn't that he got lonely it's more that his house was big and empty. It would feel much better to be at least around other people. He dumps his bags on the couch next to Natasha before making his way towards the kitchen already more than comfortable in the space. Pulling the fridge open he let out a small cry of annoyance "There's no food" That was right when Steve and Tony made their way in. Clint honestly wasn't to surprised by Steve's presence, he'd had brief words to the captain and from the sounds of it he had been struggling to find suitable living arrangements. Clint was almost certain that Steve wouldn't be to happy being a free loader on Tony's tower though. With a small huff of annoyance he sits next to Natasha shifted around for quite some time before finally finding a comfortable position where he can see everyone in the room all at one time. "Stark there's no food"

Clint at times could be incredibly rude and this time was certainly no exception to that. While he'd been comfortable for a few minutes he was soon shifting again, he never could quite sit still unless he was focusing on a mission at hand.

~~~~

Steve almost rolled his eyes towards Clint but soon scolded him instead "Barton..Stark has very kindly invited us into his home don't be so rude i'm sure if need be we can go shopping and stock the kitchen" As he moved in he placed his bag by the elevator smiling at Natasha "Natasha" He was closest with her out of all of the Avengers, he expected that that would change very quickly with them all living in the same space. As Tony spoke he lifted his head to turn towards the man "Thankyou for the offer, it can't of been easy opening up this place for us all to live. I'm sure we all appreciate it" he shot a bit of a glare towards Clint but soon settled.

Steve didn't really mean to speak for everyone else but he was Captain, the leader for a reason it was how he acted naturally and despite seeming to have conflicting personalities with Tony he was sure they could work on that. More than that, he was determined to work on it. From the moment he'd met the man he seemed to have a problem with and he didn't understand why.

Natasha glanced at her partner and rose her eyebrow as he exclaimed there was no food. "Thought about going grocery shopping, Barton?", she commented with an eye roll. Natasha was used to his bad moods. After all being together in a confined place during missions led to knowing people really well. "Go to Starbucks and get me a coffee as well.", she told the archer with a grin knowing that filling him up with cafein probably would help brighten up his mood. Once he shifted once again, Natasha threw a pillow on Clint. "Seriously shut up and don't move. You're annoying Clint.", she told him. With her persision she didn't even need to look to know that the pillow would land in Clint's face unless the archer would actually catch it.

The redhead blew a strand of hair out of her face as Steve greeted her. She smiled back at him. "Steve.", she simply greeted him as her gaze turned to the Captain. The two of them had talked frequently since what had happened in New York and had been teamed up with him. "How are you?", she asked and tried not to grin as he called out Clint on his behaviour. She was so used to it that it didn't bother her anymore. Yet she guessed anyone else would feel a little taken aback by his...straight forwardness. "Don't mind him, Stark. Clint turns into a diva, if he's hungry.", she chuckeld and taunted towards Clint "Need a Snickers, huh?"

<><><><><><><>
Tony shrugged indifferent as Steve mentioned that it wouldn't be easy. "After what has happened to Loki, this place was mostly demolished anyways. So, I guessed offering everyone a place to stay would perhaps help with the Avengers Initiative. Team building stuff, you know... Pep thought it was a good idea.", he replied like it was nothing. Despite his behaviour he was taken aback by Clint's comment about the empty fridge. "I haven't stocked anything yet. But I thought there were people for that. You've got a kitchen in your flat as well. Perhaps that one is stocked...", he offered, hoping it was the smallest problem that would arise. In truth he hadn't been grocery shopping in years. So it came as surprise that Pepper had ordered no-one to stock the fridges in the tower.

He walked over to the kitchen to check the different cupboards to make sure that everythign was empty. "I get someone to go grocery shopping...", he muttered under his breath and instantly reached for his phone flicking through the different apps until he had the right one. "Apart from that anything else I should order?", he asked looking at the three people inside the rec room to make sure nothing else was missing.

Clint goes to speak but gives a small cry as his face is smothered by cushion. He'd seen it coming but had decided to make a scene instead. Snatching it he threw it back at Natasha with a small huff before getting to his feet "I'm going to the super.. " Clint was cut off hearing Tony mentioning that he never went shopping "hang when exactly was the last time you've been to the general store Stark? " he moved to his bags rummaging through the absolute mess of clothes that he hadn't bothered to fold until he found his wallet "Starbucks and supermarket it is" Clint seemed to ignore Steve's scolding which didn't seem to sit to well with the soldier.

As he was making his way out he looked back to Tony "yet... Massage chair... Bumper cars and a pool table and no I don't need a damned snickers Tasha I'd much prefer maltesers you know that" he was joking of course, whether tony would take it that way was questionable. With that he was in the elevator making his way down towards the street level. He shifted a little for some reason it felt odd being in the tower, he felt like he didn't really belong in the team, he wasn't intended like all the others after all.

--

Steve let out an annoyed sigh before turning his attention back to Tony "I do believe miss Potts is very correct in that assumption, team building will be critical for our performance." Slowly Steve lowers himself onto one of the couches wondering just what the Archer would stock the kitchen with. "might I ask Stark how exactly do you plan on this working... Is it like... Boot camp? "

Steve was genuinely curious he had his own workout regime and the occasional shield mission. Unfortunately shield seemed content keeping a blindfold over his eyes, they rarely told him much and often lied to him. It made him doubt Shields very existence but for now he would just have to play along and see where shield took them. At the end of the day the only two truly tied to shield were Natasha and Clint that was their living their job and they were paid to be there.

Natasha laughed and caught the pillow instantly. Instead of putting it back on the couch she went to hug it. She lied down on the couch with her legs draped over the arm rest of the couch. "Oh, if you go to Starbucks bring me a vanilla latte along. Thank you.", she grinned at Clint before blowing him jokingly a kiss for good measure. "...And don't forget your Snickers.", she chuckled with a wide grin.

The redhead sighed as Rogers seemed to almost instantly go for the more serious conversation. Of course it didn't surprise but still she had thought it would take a bit longer than a minute to go to business. The assassin threw the pillow again but this time she aimed it at the super soldier's head. "Take it easy, boy. I think we can refrain a bit longer from those team exercises. I thought this was supposed to be a fun stay not one that constantly exists of work?", she commented with a grin to slow both Stark and Rogers down a little.

Tony glanced at Clint and he had to genuinely think about the question. "Well, ummm.... I don't know. A few years ago... Usually food just doesn't get out of stock. Food's just always in the fridge...somehow?", he spoke already realizing how stupid and naïve it sounded. But in truth he had never wasted a thought on it. Even on college when his fridge had been empty, the billionaire had simply called the delivery service. "I can get that massage chair though...", he mumbled and already started googling for good one. "Oh and the pool table is over there.", he pointed out and looked towards Clint as he went to go grocery shopping. Tony looked at the archer thinking if it was more polite to go with him or not. He somehow missed Pepper in this situation. She would know what to do.

Clint makes fast of his little shopping trip soon enough coming back with a full trolley full of food and a coffee for Natasha. "here" he mutters with a huff before digging into one of the bags pulling out a packet of chips he starts to chew on them happily before lifting Natasha's feet to sit on the other end of the couch and let them down on his lap. "What did I miss? has Stark hit on you yet?" he grins as he looks to Natasha, he knew the mans reputation for hitting on basically anything with two legs and a bit of a chest. Natasha had that and much much more.

Steve grumbles quietly glancing to Natasha "we are a team and as a team we will have to stay in touch with one another. I expect training regime's set in place for each of us and group sessions to involve everyone" Steve had moved in under the understanding that there would be team bonding although from Natasha's attitude she wanted him to just shut up. With a sigh he pushes himself to his feet when clint comes back, the man was fast he had to give him that. Briefly he digs through the bags before letting out an exasperated sigh "You've bought nothing but candy, chips and soft drink Barton" he has to hold himself back from rolling his eyes.

Steve couldn't help but let out a second sigh moving into the kitchen he collects himself a glass of water and takes a slow sip. It would have to do for now "What are these shopping services Stark? perhaps we can order something actually edible and healthy for the body."Steve would cook if he had to, although he was sure stark would 'have an app for that' as the man had once explained to him the meaning of that phrase and that there was an app for everything. Steve found that very hard to believe

"You're a darling!", Tasha called out as Clint came with a cup of coffee and some food. She wasn't even bothered to sit up but simply accepted the paper cup from him.With a smile on her lips she sipped from the hot liquid as Clint moved her legs. "Oh no, he hasn't and probably won't", Tasha smirked at Clint. It was more than obvious that the two were used to each other's company. After all she would never alone anyone but Clint to move her feet. "He hit on me once and I turned out to be part of SHIELD instead of Stark Industries.", Nat grinned at the thought.

Her gaze flicked to Rogers and frowned as he suddenly grumbled about how it was necessary. "All I'm saying is that we don't need to discuss that within the first hour of arriving at the Stark Tower.", she grinned at him and continued "Speaking of workout routine: does that mean I can see all of you in a tutu doing ballet? Or are we only speaking of fighting?" Natasha tried her best to hide her grin over imagining the three boys training ballet with her. "Team building lesson number one: don't send Barton grocery shopping if you want something healthy.", she joked with a grin.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Tony shot Natasha a dark glance as she mentioned his mistake of pursuing the redhead a year back. It wasn't even his fault. He liked beautiful women and no-one could deny that Romanoff was attractive. Yet he wouldn't go on and allow her to handle his suit again. He didn't trust that woman one bit. Tony walked over to the Captain and looked into the man's grocery bags.

For once he couldn't deny that Captain Rogers wasn't wrong. They definitely needed more than some candy. "Well, I can order Asian food or Italian, Shawarma... Whatever you guys want.", he looked at the three. "But we can always look whatever food would go with your current workout regime and order something for that diet?", Tony offered still eager to prove Rogers wrong about his statement. After all there was indeed an app for everything. If there might not be one, Tony would found it himself just to piss the super soldier off.

Clint grins to Natasha as he settles himself properly on the couch all the while taking a bite into a doughnut which is absolutely covered in frosting, while it's filled with custard. He can't help but let out a moan at the pure ecstasy that the doughnut supplied. He licks some of his fingers before pretty much inhaling the remainder of the doughnut watching as Steve and tony both criticise his shopping "Natasha is right... Never let me shop if you want health food... Why would you want health food anyway? Although Chinese sounds amazing right now"

Clint was very lucky to have the metabolism he did, without it there was no chance he would ever be in such great shape. With a small yawn he works one of Natasha's shoes off and starts to massage her feet, not something he did to often but when he did it was normally because he him was very relaxed

-

Steve shakes his head disapprovingly at the shopping cart full of junk foods and even more so as clint seems to take great pleasure in eating a doughnut. "perhaps some meat, vegetables and fruit would do us all well. " quickly he tips the glass back swallowing down the water almost in one hit. He'd likely be very good at skulling.

He turns his back to the team and makes sure to wash and dry the glass before placing it back where he found it moving back to the couches. "but for today Chinese is a good idea" he couldn't help but absolutely love the honey chicken pieces and some rice. It was simply but yet so tasty. Steve still had much to learn about the world now, much to try and do. He hoped maybe living here would help him accomplish just that

Natasha grinned at Clint. Perhaps she had spent too much time with the idiot before but she didn't mind his way of going grocery shopping. Maybe it was because of her history with the Red Room but Natasha tended to only buy the cheapest and most notorious foods for herself. She was used not to have sweets around. They only had received them when they had really excelled their Mistress's and handlers' expectations. The girls had stored them for times none of them had received food because hunger sharpens the mind. So perhaps it was the way she grew up but she never really touched sweets or cakes unless Clint bought them. "Perhaps you should've brought some popsicles for Cap over there.", she mocked and chuckled to herself.

Once the guys agreed on Chinese food she looked up with a grin. "Oooh, I'll take Sushi!", she said even though she knew it technically wasn't even Chinese but who cared? Her grin widened as Clint started to rub her feet. She hummed happy over the massage and leaned back and slurped on her coffee as she moved her toes.

<><><><><><><><><><><>​

Tony glanced confused at Clint as soon as he moaned in pleasure. That was a bit much for a freaking doughnut, wasn't it? "Enjoying yourself there, buddy?", Tony asked and mocked "Didn't know Romanoff's presence was so pleasing." He grinned to himself over his jab but went to look for a decent Chinese restaurant near them which actually offered take aways.

"Alright, Chinese... Who wants to eat what?", he asked after he finally found some decent looking place that even would bring the food to the Tower. He selected the food for Rogers and Romanoff. His gaze fixed on the archer as he seemed to get a little too comfortable with the redhead. Unconsciously it rose his eyebrow and made him wonder if the rumors of the two having a fling was actually true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back