- hello, i'm dirt. welcome to my interest check :). you may have seen me around rpn. i've taken a bit of a break from writing and i'm looking for a new long-term partner because there are no group rps open that particularly interest me. hoping to get my motivation back (it's been gone for months now, it's a problem)
some things about me:
- i curse. like a sailor.
- I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!!!!!
- keep in mind that i am a student with a very busy and unpredictable schedule, there might be days where i dont respond.
- ghost-friendly! fair warning, though, i tend to ghost people myself sometimes, but i will try my absolute best to get back to you as soon as i can
- writing is not my specialty, but i do enjoy it and can give decent responses
- i have no idea what i want to do with my life, yeehaw!
- i love making friends and ooc chit-chatting is very welcome.
- i prefer roleplaying here, but i also have discord for those who would rather use that
- i type in lowercase ooc, i don't ic. deal with it :)
some things about you (bold = required, normal = would be nice but not required):
- ooc chats :)
- maturity. or at least some maturity.
- willing to share your ideas. please don't leave all the plotting to me, i cannot stress this enough.
- post length. i don't care how long your post is (i care more about the quality of your posts), just no one-liners. i lose motivation fast.
- love angst and fluff
- talkative, please never stop talking i love when people go on and on
- bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated.
- understand grammar and spelling
- fluff breaks.
- romance. i need some degree of romance in a roleplay, if you're looking for something different, i suggest you click off now.
- tell me your triggers
-no mary sues/gary stus
-no op characters
- mxm is superior, but i'm okay with anything else. (in an mxf pairing, i would prefer to be the male)
- i mainly roleplay realistic shit, as long as there are some modern and/or realistic elements, i'm chill.
- not a huge fan of fandom rp
- have fun <3
- here are some pairings for the people who like taking something basic and building something from that.
high school pairings:
closeted x open
jock x nerd
jock x jock
queen/king bee x unpopular
literally anything i don't give a fuck, high school rps are usually pretty chill so i'll do whatever.
pretty much anything else
rich x poor
stalker x person
open to suggestions
mythical creature x human
mythical creature x mythical creature
open to suggestions, just ask
BRING THE ANGSTTTTT >:)
- here are some plots :0. i would love to hear your ideas though :D
plot #1 (realistic):
muse a has been friends with muse b for as long as they could remember. at least... until muse b's tragic and sudden disappearance. years passed, and muse a, now an adult, has finally been reunited with muse b. needless to say, muse a was overwhelmed with emotions. as time went on, however, muse a began to catch feelings for the other person, which made their friendship... complicated. but muse b had other important things to focus on: hiding their past from muse a... and protecting themself from whoever was following them.
plot #2 (realistic):
muse a is a famous musician. one day, their tour bus crashed in the middle of nowhere. completely unharmed, muse a decides to walk around and see what the small suburban town they were in had to offer. muse b enters and they run into each other. romance slowly forms, yeehaw. good for people who are craving fluff.
plot #3 (realistic):
muse a and muse b go to the same high school. the old principal dies, and the assistant principal takes over. convinced he has all the power in the world, he goes psycho and locks everyone in the school, threatening to murder anyone who tries to escape or contact the outside world. the only thing muse a and b can do is wait it out and make sure they don't fuck up.
more coming soon
- if you made it this far, congratulations! comment or shoot me a dm if you're interested in figuring something out.