• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Earth 71017: Marvel Universe AU OOC

The Fantasy Incentive

The Dream Shaper
This is where we shall chat and such in order to avoid clutter in RP and/or CS application. Feel free to discuss plans, ideas, or share excitement or any interest you have. Remember to have a good time and dont be afraid to talk, we are all pretty nerdy here :P

Last edited:
So who currently manages S.H.E.I.L.D and how do they go about approaching potential operatives? Is there a set protocol that determines who is worth screening or are most people given the oportunity soon after S.H.E.I.L.D. gains awareness of their powers? Also is everyone assigned a mentor or handler of sorts until they've become established themselves?
(I'm pretty much looking for any information about S.H E.I.L.D relevant to this RP ^^.)

I made a couple edits to my character sheet and there is still maybe one more thing to do, but I am going to make my first post now.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen I mentioned Spitfire in the newscast bit and I hope that's alright. I assumed that she might already be a known figure, but if this is incorrect please let me know so that I can change it ^^.

Hmm... I've got a post so close to finished, but I'm warring with the idea of having Hadrian/Shade participate in the combat or keep as an observer.

Sorry about not being fast on the posts I have been teaching people how to sail last week and this weak coming in Norfolk and Suffolk and not all the pubs have wifi.

Just letting you know I'm spending all day flying from the west coast to the east coast so my schedule's tanked. I should be up for posting from tomorrow evening, though.

Another heads up: This week's my second business onsite in a row (after which I'm thankfully done for a couple of months). I'm probably up for replies tomorrow but I fly tomorrow morning all day and will be busting my butt Tuesday through Thursday. If I have time and brain power, I'll post during the week but if not, figured you guys deserved notice. :)

All of this assumes that The Fantasy Incentive The Fantasy Incentive has time to push things forward. Need any help, boss?

Unfortunately I have been uber busy with many things so much so that it is taken so much of my time that I dont really have time to even sleep anymore lol However there seems to be a lull in the action for the moment so I am back now, however in the future just so the RP doesn't get backed up like this anymore because of me, I'll give you guys the opportunity to branch off into RP's lead by you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back