• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I fixed my cs and I'm gonna post in main soon. I would have earlier but I've been busy. I'm looking forward to this!

I fixed my cs and I'm gonna post in main soon. I would have earlier but I've been busy. I'm looking forward to this!
sorry, but what do you mean you fixed it? lol
ive been sick, my mind hasnt been working as well lately XD
but yay! :3 im excited that youre excited! :D

cybercrypt cybercrypt
i REALLY like the Helsi! such an interesting race! :3 tropical..? (snow?) peeps!

but youre going to have to explain their pantheon to me, since the gods/Gods are all pretty much well known to exist, since they actually make themselves known. How does a different pantheon exist for the Helsi?

and "Hera"? thats a greek goddess, probs should change that lol

oh and i guess he was supposed to let the Saint kill him but he didnt?

cybercrypt cybercrypt
i REALLY like the Helsi! such an interesting race! :3 tropical..? (snow?) peeps!

but youre going to have to explain their pantheon to me, since the gods/Gods are all pretty much well known to exist, since they actually make themselves known. How does a different pantheon exist for the Helsi?

and "Hera"? thats a greek goddess, probs should change that lol

oh and i guess he was supposed to let the Saint kill him but he didnt?
;000 thank you!! AHAHAH man i was wondering "wtf do ik Hera from" but sweet yeah think what I meant was the Helsi worship a select few goddesses within the whole religion thus created their own 'pantheon' with them in it because of their circumstances ie. isolation and unique culture. the goddesses number six in total with two of the eleven Heroics as their champions but only Hela has a single champion. the Heroics are granted 'ethereal magick' which essentially turns them into medieval Jedis xdd Leonhard was stripped of this power when he refused to be martyred by the Saint

helsi pantheon:
Hela (hera) - matriarch goddess and mother of the Helsi pantheon. Hela is the conduit that manages the flow of power received from Inaera to the goddesses (considering her daughters were once mortal Helsi women). If Hela were to be slain then the remaining pantheon will be reborn as demigods and take vengeance on the Helsi for losing their faith (what keeps Hela alive).
Kassi - goddess of the nocturnal sky, ancestral memory, and time
Lysandra - goddess of nourishing (required sacrificial blood to provide warmth to the people)
Arete - goddess of feasts, hunting, games, and tradition
Photina - goddess of courage, determination, skill, and ability
Nastya - goddess of rituals, sorcery, and occult magick

cybercrypt cybercrypt

;000 thank you!! AHAHAH man i was wondering "wtf do ik Hera from" but sweet yeah think what I meant was the Helsi worship a select few goddesses within the whole religion thus created their own 'pantheon' with them in it because of their circumstances ie. isolation and unique culture. the goddesses number six in total with two of the eleven Heroics as their champions but only Hela has a single champion. the Heroics are granted 'ethereal magick' which essentially turns them into medieval Jedis xdd Leonhard was stripped of this power when he refused to be martyred by the Saint

helsi pantheon:
Hela (hera) - matriarch goddess and mother of the Helsi pantheon. Hela is the conduit that manages the flow of power received from Inaera to the goddesses (considering her daughters were once mortal Helsi women). If Hela were to be slain then the remaining pantheon will be reborn as demigods and take vengeance on the Helsi for losing their faith (what keeps Hela alive).
Kassi - goddess of the nocturnal sky, ancestral memory, and time
Lysandra - goddess of nourishing (required sacrificial blood to provide warmth to the people)
Arete - goddess of feasts, hunting, games, and tradition
Photina - goddess of courage, determination, skill, and ability
Nastya - goddess of rituals, sorcery, and occult magick
hmmm
i mean mortals dont dictate what gods do or are, since the gods DO exist in their own plane. but i guess what you mean is Hela is just the goddess of the Helsi people, then deified some daughters to goddesses so that theyd be goddesses over the helsi too?

hmmm
i mean mortals dont dictate what gods do or are, since the gods DO exist in their own plane. but i guess what you mean is Hela is just the goddess of the Helsi people, then deified some daughters to goddesses so that theyd be goddesses over the helsi too?
uuuu ic. and yea that's right(:

I kinda want to wait for L'Arc first. I want to see his reaction after promising big luxurious reward for assistance then a skeleton accept and just want to be friends lol. But seems like Treasure hasn't been online much so I might post soon.

someone i can join? gunna introduce as leonhard & theodoric as travelling companions

I kinda want to wait for L'Arc first. I want to see his reaction after promising big luxurious reward for assistance then a skeleton accept and just want to be friends lol. But seems like Treasure hasn't been online much so I might post soon.
ill let him know XD

someone i can join? gunna introduce as leonhard & theodoric as travelling companions
wait wut? lol feel free to post if u wants :3

yeee ik but is there a group I can jump in with? basically who wants to rp with me 😩
All of the characters are in the same place currently so you might want to give your characters reason to be deep underground and meet with the other. Maybe even provide them with a clue of the way out? Tell us if you need any help.

Okei I'm back in the world of the living.
welcome back!

yeee ik but is there a group I can jump in with? basically who wants to rp with me 😩
All of the characters are in the same place currently so you might want to give your characters reason to be deep underground and meet with the other. Maybe even provide them with a clue of the way out? Tell us if you need any help.
hmm!!
well what are your chars doing? because Spoiled Bread is right, our chars fell underground so

sorry i havent been around lately, ive been a bit sick and tired, and yeah
how is everyone?

ill get out another post after sleep lol
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back