• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys I'm so sorry I ended up out of state for almost two weeks without wifi! Sorry I wasn't able to mention anything sooner a lot happened at the same time and I sort of forgot. If this is still going I'd be happy to jump back in with the same or different character, if not that's cool too.

Hey guys I'm so sorry I ended up out of state for almost two weeks without wifi! Sorry I wasn't able to mention anything sooner a lot happened at the same time and I sort of forgot. If this is still going I'd be happy to jump back in with the same or different character, if not that's cool too.
I think it should be fine for you to jump back in with your char.
ya you can deff just jump in with ur current char!
basically we fell down into a giant place :P which ur char wouldve fallen into too

oh and welcome back! :3

ya same! Jullens accepted! :3

tho I did intend the Nephilim to be an actual race, so the whole bit about them being "myth" may or may not be quite so true lol

ya same! Jullens accepted! :3

tho I did intend the Nephilim to be an actual race, so the whole bit about them being "myth" may or may not be quite so true lol
Thank you thank you. Damn tho what a coincidence lol I can change it to something else if you'd like. I don't wanna derail the race if you got plans already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back