• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Don't wear yourself down now haha

If no one posts by tomorrow I'll get one in to keep things rolling.

wait tetro, youve already posted XD
i wonder if i should just post again? i was waiting on others to respond but, idk i think ive given them enough time?

yeah, I noticed that only two people replied after me. I can't post again in good faith until someone else does.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Maybe a... purge, is in order? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like do a head count of who is left and wants to continue in the RP, and those who aren't left you can take down their CS and bump the interest check or something. Idk just an idea

Like do a head count of who is left and wants to continue in the RP, and those who aren't left you can take down their CS and bump the interest check or something. Idk just an idea
hmm okie, but like.. how do i do that? XD just ask here? not many seem to really respond to the ooc thread much

Tag everyone and ask who is still interested in continuing. Give a deadline (like three days or something) and whoever hasn't responded or interacted with the headcount then delete their CS

tagging everyone as suggested to get a headcount on who is still around and interested to continue rping! :) if you arent, itd be nice to let me know too, but anyway, here we go! :3

(note i am gunna assume people who have recently posted after me are still involved in the rp, but ask that you answer still please)

DapperKnight DapperKnight Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Tetro Tetro Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia MouseDuke MouseDuke Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater revior revior TreasureSniper TreasureSniper K i t K a t K i t K a t
458v9y6dd1g41.png

Still here chief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back