• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Basically I'm going out of state to visit family for a little over a week. I have little ability to write outside of my phone, and it's super annoying writing on my phone so I'll write up a reply tomorrow when I have access to a computer.
gotcha my dude!

Guys can I just ask for a short summary of events in the RP so I don't have to read every post right now ,I will of course read them all if my character gets accepted and before my first post I'm just curious what's happening =)

i suck at summaries XD maybe someone else will give a better one!

at best, i can say, monsters attacked, then broke open the ground, and we're falling into a strange underground place

Guys can I just ask for a short summary of events in the RP so I don't have to read every post right now ,I will of course read them all if my character gets accepted and before my first post I'm just curious what's happening =)
Some characters met, slime attack them, a few other characters join to help. The ground break and now they're freefalling into an ancient silo, probably.

If him wanting to possess her and consume her soul to absorb her strength is smitten, then yes he is smitten

Last edited:
got a new job, so idk, i think my activity will be sporadic! but im deff still around and still rping! :3 i hope u guys are too! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back