• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We can just progress as we accept new characters. I don't really fancy having too many characters introduced at the same exact time because oftenly the introduction become really messy.

We can just progress as we accept new characters. I don't really fancy having too many characters introduced at the same exact time because oftenly the introduction become really messy.
what do u mean "progress as we accept new characters"? i think i know what you mean but
and ya wut u said is true lol

We have enough people to begin the journey, and as people come in we can have more join in.

I believe that's what Bread is meaning, which I agree with

hehe! im glad peeps are excited about her

im trying to decide if she was always a lizard
if she was cursed to be part lizard
or if the power she stole made her part lizard

I think a curse would be best. Since it fits with the idea that everyone is cursed in one way or another. Maybe she's slowly turning more and more into a lizard and she needs to break the curse, otherwise she'll just turn into a monster.

while ill wait to respond ic
faiglyn is gunna be a bit surprised the guy just admitted hes a soul in a suit of armor lol

I don't have a solid enough idea for a character to really put it into words yet, but I'm working on it as quickly as I can

I'm a little late to the party but Ramona's almost done. Hopefully I'll have her CS completed by tomorrow
oooo ill read her rn! :>

I don't have a solid enough idea for a character to really put it into words yet, but I'm working on it as quickly as I can
okay, well i usually start with a pic, or a curse idea, or both, depending on if the pic has a visible curse-like thing in it.
i also tend to start with which gender i want to play (tho for me i usually rp girls so xD)
which gender do u want to play? we seemingly have more "guys" than girls, but the guys are all some weird monster thing so idk if it counts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back