• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MouseDuke MouseDuke
so Valentine wants to go to Wraevadar? thats kinda interesting
but why does he feel that place is calling out to him?

also, so he doesnt have a curse either?
I was trying to hint him having some connections with Vrucurial but I wasn't sure if that was alright.

And I thought I was missing something, maybe it was a curse that caused him to devolve into a child like state and lose his memories.

I was trying to hint him having some connections with Vrucurial but I wasn't sure if that was alright.

And I thought I was missing something, maybe it was a curse that caused him to devolve into a child like state and lose his memories.
oh!! hes been around THAT long?! yeesh thats like at least a thousand years, probs longer XD

that could be an interesting angle :o

oh!! hes been around THAT long?! yeesh thats like at least a thousand years, probs longer XD

that could be an interesting angle :o
I mean if that's alright he wouldn't remember anything about it, his yearning is more of a natural return to home kinda thing.

then has he been dormant? howd he leave Wraevadar if he was born there?
I'm not too sure to be honest. Perhaps he's been wandering around (maybe leaving Vrucurial before it became Wraevadar). Or a god cursed him to live like a normal person, taking aways his memories of being a homunculus and watching Valentine outlive everyone he knew. Possibly out of spite since he's an artificial creature and a product of someone playing God by creating life.

I'm not too sure to be honest. Perhaps he's been wandering around (maybe leaving Vrucurial before it became Wraevadar). Or a god cursed him to live like a normal person, taking aways his memories of being a homunculus and watching Valentine outlive everyone he knew. Possibly out of spite since he's an artificial creature and a product of someone playing God by creating life.
so does the god constantly take away his memories then?
cuz like i said, this would be a thousand or two years. so that would be a lot of "life times"

and like you said, there are other instances of homunculus being made, so its not like hes that special in that regard, but yeah anyway, what god would that be?

so does the god constantly take away his memories then?
cuz like i said, this would be a thousand or two years. so that would be a lot of "life times"

and like you said, there are other instances of homunculus being made, so its not like hes that special in that regard, but yeah anyway, what god would that be?
That'd be a pretty sadistic god to keep him in a loop like that.

I could rewrite it and say that homunculi are rare and Valentine's one of the very rare successful homunculus.

That'd be a pretty sadistic god to keep him in a loop like that.

I could rewrite it and say that homunculi are rare and Valentine's one of the very rare successful homunculus.
well youre the one who suggested it! and maybe its just a sadistic god lol

nah, i like the idea homunculi exist :>
tho i suppose "rare" is a relative term
even a few thousand would still be considered rare

well youre the one who suggested it! and maybe its just a sadistic god lol

nah, i like the idea homunculi exist :>
tho i suppose "rare" is a relative term
even a few thousand would still be considered rare
Or perhaps a traumatic event like the fall of Vrucurial caused him or forced him to go into a coma or dormant-like state and seeing as homunculi can survive without basic needs it could explain how he's still around after such a long time.

Or perhaps a traumatic event like the fall of Vrucurial caused him or forced him to go into a coma or dormant-like state and seeing as homunculi can survive without basic needs it could explain how he's still around after such a long time.
oo i like that!

but what happened after he fell into a coma? cuz wouldnt he wake up still in vrucurial/wraevadar? maybe hes down under the ground or something somewhere? and when did he wake up? a few hundred years ago? or recently?

He could have been driven out of Vrucurial during whatever catastrophy occurred there and he could have taken refuge in some sort of underground structure nearby the village he would grow up in. And as for how long he's been up I'd say at least 80 years, at least long enough where the people he grew up with in Eaduxath are really old or have passed away.

He could have been driven out of Vrucurial during whatever catastrophy occurred there and he could have taken refuge in some sort of underground structure nearby the village he would grow up in. And as for how long he's been up I'd say at least 80 years, at least long enough where the people he grew up with in Eaduxath are really old or have passed away.
alright that sounds solid to me, go with that! tho maybe make it 100 years or even 200

I'm considering posting, but like you said, I want to wait for more people to post characters and join in.

trueeeee

but idk, this particular moment in the rp doesnt seem like anyone else could realistically respond to, does it?

like i just think visiting more areas of wraevadar would let others respond a bit better

if we get others, which i hope we do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back