• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
By the way, do you want us to write up additional lore for gods, races and locations associated with our characters? And is there place to put it if the answer is yes?

sweet :>
i always love looking at new chars!
sometimes i just go to char threads for rps im not in, to look at chars XD

By the way, do you want us to write up additional lore for gods, races and locations associated with our characters? And is there place to put it if the answer is yes?
yep! id love that! so long as it works and doesnt break the world :P
and you can just write it here in ooc, or on ur char sheet, and ill add it to the lore thread :>

yep! write summ lore and places and gods and stuff and let me review it, then if its good ill add it

i will deff add more lore too, and also probs npc chars that are important

So I'm writing up some stuff for lore, and I was wondering. Would Faiglyn know of the Steelbound? And if so what would her general opinion of them?

probably not? they sound like some sort of secret group. they almost sound like they live in Wraevadar

of course, its up to you, if theyre more widely known

but i dont know why anyone would live with them if theyre close enough to other civilizations that peeps know about them. wouldnt those people just leave?
i also think there would be people that would go to war with Steelbound, trying to free their soul-slaves. There are "righteous" knights like that, that i need to write up

i mean, do you want Faiglyn to know about them? or others to know about them?

like i said, if others know about them, it sounds like theyd have a lot of issues with wars trying to free their soul-slaves and stuff, which could be a thing, but they sounded like they were in some sort of secluded area
DapperKnight DapperKnight

Last edited:
Yeah, I also got the impression that the steelbound's realm is somewhere in Wraevadar, though a bunch of living armors manipulating the information to make the farmers think their place is the safest in the world sounds good too, and tragic.

Yeah, I also got the impression that the steelbound's realm is somewhere in Wraevadar, though a bunch of living armors manipulating the information to make the farmers think their place is the safest in the world sounds good too, and tragic.
yah but how would they do that, if theres other lands with free people living nearby who know of their existence? unless the Steelbound are that secretive, that they dont tell their soul-harvesting people other people exist, and dont let anyone inside their city. which i guess is possible

okay, hey, i went ahead and wrote up the first post! it took awhile XD

but i hope its good! :> give it a read :> dont worry, we're not necessarily really started yet or anything
i just thought my first post would kinda help some peeps!

ill also work on some lore here in a bit

boy its nice to get back into the swing of rping again xD

oh and dont worry, not all my posts will be anywhere near that length! i just had a lot to post in the opening post!

i mean, do you want Faiglyn to know about them? or others to know about them?

like i said, if others know about them, it sounds like theyd have a lot of issues with wars trying to free their soul-slaves and stuff, which could be a thing, but they sounded like they were in some sort of secluded area
DapperKnight DapperKnight
Nah! I just wanted to hear your opinion on that idea. Don't worry a thing about it!

To be fair, when you're ruled by a race of immortal, never-tiring armored soul vampires, you're not gonna question a lot of things they tell you.

OOO I love the intro post!

You mentioned the Strip of Despair, and I was wondering if Wraevadar is mapped out in any way or if you had locations in mind and where they reside in relation to each other?

OOO I love the intro post!

You mentioned the Strip of Despair, and I was wondering if Wraevadar is mapped out in any way or if you had locations in mind and where they reside in relation to each other?
Wraevadar... is unofficially mapped. Or there are aspects to it, that people DO know of. But not every part.
But yeah, generally speaking, I know a lot of whats in Wraevadar, and will reveal it when we get to that point :> and where they reside in relation to each other, map ill make a map at some point :>

and you love the intro post? yay! :D i was hoping peeps would like it! ^^

What's the Strip of Despair like? I think it'd be a good place for my character to start out in

What's the Strip of Despair like? I think it'd be a good place for my character to start out in
well like i said, a giant gray-black dusty strip, that seems to have slightly poisonous air. maybe obsidian rock spires here and there. maybe a few shacks and wandering horrors like undead and the like. maybe a few other smaller landmarks here and there. but yea it seems like a place your char can be. the strip of despair wont last very long for our chars, since we'll get to slightly more interesting places in wraevadar

if u have an idea for a place in the Strip of Despair, let me know!

also i was thinking maybe theres a shrine that Faiglyn has to find to kinda depolute the air so she doesnt die, or something like that

okay well i could post again i suppose

but what should i do? wait on more peeps to join, or what?

meanwhile ill be putting up some lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back