• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah I'm trying to figure that other bit out also what would the god of death, the hunt and dreams be?
Well death and hunt is rather obvious. But for dreams, death and hunt? Maybe a sort of wild god of the seasons? During the summer they hunt so they can survive the winter and dream through the cold, biting frost. And during the winter they dream of the hunt, and what prey they might catch during the hot, fertile summers.

I honestly meant them as separate and for names so I could use that instead of like Curse of Death, Curse of The Hunt, etc

Well death and hunt is rather obvious. But for dreams, death and hunt? Maybe a sort of wild god of the seasons? During the summer they hunt so they can survive the winter and dream through the cold, biting frost. And during the winter they dream of the hunt, and what prey they might catch during the hot, fertile summers.
heres an idea/explanation
(tho iduno.. lol)

I honestly meant them as separate and for names so I could use that instead of like Curse of Death, Curse of The Hunt, etc
im down to let peeps make up their own gods, so you could come up with summin, and ya idk probs dont call it "Curse of Death" thats a bit weird XD

DapperKnight DapperKnight
A magical explosion that rung throughout the entire realm, covering all the various keeps, castles and citadels for many miles around

im not sure what you mean by "the entire realm", since that would be all of eaethix, but i think youre just using hyperbole yea? so np XD
also, what race were the steelbound before they were steelbound? human? just a mix of races? does that affect their souls? and make unique steelbound?
also, i think the steelbound should be aware of Morrv, and actually made some sort of agreement with him for immortality, thats a bit more awful and tragic, idk XD

aside from those small notes, it looks good :>

So I have a question if he eats a soul would that person die? Because if so thanks to Lilabelle he has a workaround for that eating weakness

i would assume they died, but idk maybe they dont?
or maybe they dont in wraevadar, since im assuming there are wandering soulless husks there, and by assuming i mean there are

No that I get I just don't know what to do for it. I know that she was once a Zealot of the Cathedral but how did she break the indoctrination, how long was she indoctrinated for, etc

just make it up

how old is she? say she was born into it, her family are extremely religious, etc etc, she began to question it when she saw so and so happen (like bad things they were doing to people or places, or maybe she saw them cursing someone etc)
say maybe she became a priestess at 12, or 16 or something, or a Cardinal, or something, idk something like that
oh and make up some religious town she was in, and maybe name that particular church, or if u want me to, i can make up the main church name/hub/city and she can be from there, idk

DapperKnight DapperKnight
A magical explosion that rung throughout the entire realm, covering all the various keeps, castles and citadels for many miles around

im not sure what you mean by "the entire realm", since that would be all of eaethix, but i think youre just using hyperbole yea? so np XD
also, what race were the steelbound before they were steelbound? human? just a mix of races? does that affect their souls? and make unique steelbound?
also, i think the steelbound should be aware of Morrv, and actually made some sort of agreement with him for immortality, thats a bit more awful and tragic, idk XD

aside from those small notes, it looks good :>
By entire realm, I meant that specific kingdom/territory. Should've specified, my bad. XD
They were multiple races, primarily humans, with a minority of other races. But after becoming Steelbound it sort of removed any uniqueness between them all race wise.
I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the suggestion!
So I have a question if he eats a soul would that person die? Because if so thanks to Lilabelle he has a workaround for that eating weakness
i would assume they died, but idk maybe they dont?
or maybe they dont in wraevadar, since im assuming there are wandering soulless husks there, and by assuming i mean there are
The idea of getting your soul eaten, at least for the Steelbound, isn't just death. It's erasing someone's entire existence. Imagine all your memories, thoughts and emotions slowly disappear until finally all that is left is basically a husk. Something without thought, emotion, memory or personality. Every time a Steelbound consumes a soul or consumes a part of a soul, you literally lose a part of yourself.

A skeleton with a guitar is the most creative and awesome thing I've probably seen yet......I must go to the gym now to think I shall come back with cool ideas in eta 4 hours.

By entire realm, I meant that specific kingdom/territory. Should've specified, my bad. XD
They were multiple races, primarily humans, with a minority of other races. But after becoming Steelbound it sort of removed any uniqueness between them all race wise.
I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the suggestion!

The idea of getting your soul eaten, at least for the Steelbound, isn't just death. It's erasing someone's entire existence. Imagine all your memories, thoughts and emotions slowly disappear until finally all that is left is basically a husk. Something without thought, emotion, memory or personality. Every time a Steelbound consumes a soul or consumes a part of a soul, you literally lose a part of yourself.
its fine, i getccha lol
and okay :>
mhm!

oooo scary!

A skeleton with a guitar is the most creative and awesome thing I've probably seen yet......I must go to the gym now to think I shall come back with cool ideas in eta 4 hours.
alright cool! :> have fun!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gion ur skele is basically accepted! :> just wanted to point out, that i think guitars are too advanced for this world, so he either has what is basically a guitar (somehow lol), or someone somewhere invented the guitar lol
its not a big deal tho, hes cool :>
is Gion the soul of the necromancer? or an amalgamation of many souls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back