• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
whats their crimes?
I'm thinking the idea is that it's a self-imposed cursed. For something they couldn't forgive themself for, so they take on a curse willingly to atone. As for the crime itself, I'm thinking that the crime is that they hid during a battle, hid and allowed their allies to be slaughtered to the last, then lied that they were the only survivor. After the guilt had finally consumed them, they take on the curse to wander forever.

I'm thinking the idea is that it's a self-imposed cursed. For something they couldn't forgive themself for, so they take on a curse willingly to atone. As for the crime itself, I'm thinking that the crime is that they hid during a battle, hid and allowed their allies to be slaughtered to the last, then lied that they were the only survivor. After the guilt had finally consumed them, they take on the curse to wander forever.
im down for that :> a teensy bit cliche, but then again, so is a elf from the woods who uses a bow haha

Lilabelle is her name and she wouldn't be able to do anything except give her a quick death.....or train her to fight with something other than a bow

haha well thats better

i may make another char or so if its needed, ive already been cooking up another idea
this is the pic
ruka.jpg

nope, the Grand Cathedral is like the major religion across Eaethix, very influential (and corrupt)

and you guys like lizard pirate lady? :o

Ok, then so defiling the Grand Cathedral and not following their orders would definetly be curse worthy.

Also of course we love her, she looks strong but also gives amazing hugs

sweet, well then ill probs make her... at some point? we'll see XD

hmmm it might, yeah, it would definitely make the Zealots after you, but yeah the church probs has means to curse

gives amazing hugs? haha maybe!

Well considering I was planning to make Lilabelle a former Zealot not following orders and trashing the Grand Cathedral would be a massive no no

oh geez, yea, they do some heavy heavy indoctrination, so yea that wouldnt fly, and also youd probs need to explain how she got to that point

Yeah I'm trying to figure that other bit out also what would the god of death, the hunt and dreams be?

Posted my thing. I made a minor god called Morrv, the Drinker of Souls. I'd contribute more, but right now it's like 3AM and I got work at 10. Consider my thing a sort of draft.

If possible, send me a PM about stuff you would like to know more about and what you'd like changed and I'll get to it when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back