• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ 𝘌 𝘷 𝘦 𝘯 𝘵 𝘶 𝘢 𝘭 𝘭 𝘺 - ]

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• ”Wish I could turn you back into a stranger.”

Hey there! The name’s Corvus Corax. Feel free to call me whatever you’d like! I’m 24, and my pronouns are she/her. Please let me know your preferred name and pronouns as well!

I live in the CST Timezone, and I tend to work evenings most days, including weekends. But that doesn’t stop me from staying up all night! I have taken to a very odd schedule.

• ☼ I've been roleplaying on and off for roughly ten years, and thus I prefer lengthier and detailed responses! ☽
    • ☼ Topics/Themes of interest include (But are not limited to): Painfully slow burns, A n g s t, Fluff, Drama drama drama, and Enemies-to-lovers! ☽
    • ☼ I'm always looking to collaborate and build upon ideas with my partner. A plot is like a needy child; if you don't feed it, dress it up nicely, and occasionally stroke it's ego it will surely either perish spectacularly or run away screaming into the arms of someone who will. I'm all for letting the story flow in any direction the wind takes us, but I truly believe that planning and brainstorming are the backbone of a good story! ☽

Users who are viewing this thread

Back