• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings E.R.R.A //….. error.

Should this be run on discord or Rpn??

• Discord

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Rpn

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
DRAFT- please someone with coding or writing skills I'm begging you to help me with this //>w<

33e9072ddd2539f0937d4c4ae5456cf8.jpg

__

Site 0073. Lab #20

Classification: Confidential.
project: E.R.R.A

Current status- active.
Subjects receiving minimal failures. Trial period of seven years has advanced to proceed onto the following fifteen. Grant has been given for all needed materials and funding. Dispose of any and all evidence.

Current 'enhancements' have proceeded strongly, no further have been lost in the past two months, new members being integrated at an estimated quarter yearly. The new experiments have gone through without interference, the first available military usage will be schedules for six months from now on testing fields, armed and ready for full combat for the first squad within the next two years at most.

Minimal resistance has been given from holding A through D. section E is still empty from the previous incident, and F is currently under obedience training, operation was almost cancelled through their numbers but one or two give enough combative potential to remain diligent, their behaviour is under further assessment.

New personal has been acquired for armed units out of precaution, along with two medics for the increasing difficulty their bodies will be put through. All personnel have been thoroughly informed, DO NOT TREAT THESE MUTATIONS WITH EMOTION, they are not human, doing such will only hinder progress and lead to IMMEDIATE- 'dispatchment'.

End transmission.
__

Hello everyone!! this is a work in progress experimental facility based rp I've been working on through two previous reboots taking inspiration from both. If you couldn't tell from my semi terrible scripting haha, this will be focusing on children and teenagers as the main character base, Myself will be playing a series of important npc's along with those who've received permission. This will be set in an alternate and slightly futuristic timeframe with a japanese island base. The premise will be following the children with so to say powers in what is at first their daily lives soon to take a drastically different turn based on player choices themselves, multiple directions available depending on such. focusing strongly on character development and plot development.

Before I get swarmed with questions (No seriously, feel free to ask or say anything though) Here's a few of the basics I want to cover!

Are you looking for a Co-Gm or helper to run this? Yes! Defiantly. Maybe even a handful.

How large will this rp be member wise? I'll be looking to cutoff at around 10-15 people maximum.

What's the level of detail required? Casual to Detailed writing will be what I'm aiming for, at least a paragraph or two (seven sentences) per post with readable grammar and spelling, don't worry we all make mistakes haha.

Will this rp have dark themes? Yes, it will cover quite a few so please state triggers to myself personally if you're worried they may be brought up, they are no laughing matter. However this dynamic can be swayed greatly by the players choices and actions within, hence the genre on this could change quite a bit.

What kind of powers do?- Let me stop ya there haha, really I'll be fairly open on this one, if it's something particularly out there please check with myself, but I'd like to stay within the physical category for the most part with mental effects added, each character will have weaknesses due to their powers and perhaps even disabilities and serious injuries inflicted due to experimentation, these will not be perfect characters and of course with an rp of this nature pleeeeeeease no godmodding or mary sues! Things such as someone who can create fires or summon plants, turning their bodies to diamond hardness or creating lighting upon contact with certain materials are a few examples, think along the lines of Boku no Academia's quirk system.

bbc5a7019b348f9fd86a0a8553dc437a--anime-demon-boy-anime-guys.jpg

|| Also as a side note, this does take light inspiration from from the anime the promised neverland in a few small aspects related to a few routes, if you know what that means? Great, please don't be terrified by this. If not? Don't worry! it's a great watch but not needed to enjoy this. (This also takes more so inspiration from another Chinese anime nobody knows of so I won't mention XD) ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back