• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

E05CCDB8-2F38-41B0-A6F4-2D2548397536.png

Current form
Vleer
Code:24xx-27
Interaction: Smol user Smol user BoltBeam BoltBeam
"hey user but, please don't cause any trouble please that's going to make it harder for everyone" vleer said in a slightly disapproving but caring tone but she did giggle a little bit at how angry the guard got then again the poor guy must be having a bad day "hmmmm... I'm not sure but I do think its breakfast" vleer laughing slightly turning her head to the cafeteria's entrance it looked like Ayaze was causing trouble for people in her usually cheerful way letting out a long sigh as she shook her head. she would definitely need to be checked in on. "ok sorry user I need to go check on something see you later" she said in a minorly annoyed tone before walking her way over to Ayaze "good morning ayaze, you haven't caused to much trouble for everyone already right? looking like you had to be dragged here" vleers began with a serious tone but by the time she had gotten to the part about the subject being dragged here vleer had cracked a smile "ok ok that was pretty funny, but could ya hold back a bit?" while vleer was trying to make sure all the subjects behaved she never really inforced anything not wanting to get a horrible reputation with the being it worked with 24/7

1569384120656.png

DR. Brackman
mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving User User Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
remaining close by Samantha Brackman watched as one of the lower-level subjects approached the F block subject the computer packed in with the rest of his cybernetics the subject that approached was 134-01 ability was to control bandages under its skin, the subject had taken interest in subject Samantha it was... interesting 134-01 seemed to find issue with length of its hair, then wished to know what experiment had been conducted on subject Samantha... odd there was little time to think on the matter subject 037-00 had shown up, while Brackman had no record of either subjects interacting yet they seemed to have known one another he would have to look into this later. subject 037-00 proceeded to question 134-01 on how often it would be let out of its cell, then dropping food onto the floor for some reason.. possibly jealousy of the less dangerous subjects having more freedom, odd why would it belive that? subject 037-00 then appeared to be worried about the well being of subject Samantha. this would be an interesting interaction... how would the subjects respond to one another? only time would tell for now Brackman waited.

Ayaze Minixus (157-05)
9550149df65187e0f5e83f1bd3b269d3.jpg

Ayaze would be minding her own business with her food - solid stuff, really. Not the best, not the worst - but it's enough to keep her and the others alive upon sinking their teeth into it and finishing it off. She would keep going, until she saw Vleer practically coming right for her. "Heyyy, morning! How's it going?" She asked calmly, seeming upbeat as ever, as Vleer noted - per the norm for Ayaze, though whether she 'is' causing trouble is usually down to whatever she's up to. So how did one try to assume she would be causing trouble by just showing up for food? It takes a bit of effort to digest that one - maybe it's how she showed up covered in a few small scars from being literally dragged along to the dining room?!
"Good morning Ayaze, you haven't caused to much trouble for everyone already, right? Looking like you had to be dragged here!"
"Psssh, little me? Causing trouble? No no no, you must have the wrong person!" Ayaze said playfully, feigning an ignorant smile before just breaking out of it like 'OK, that's not even true, why did I do that'. "Yeah, about that." Ayaze joked about the 'dragged along' exclamation, laughing. "I think you'll find I was, and I freaking loved it! What a time to be alive!" She joked, laughing some more. "Nothing serious though; that's how I get 'all' my scars! ...OK, I'm gonna stop there." Ayaze shrugged it off, managing another little laugh as Vleer would continue again, seeming to break into a laugh at the thought of what they were about to say - a request of some kind, as Vleer worked up a smile of their own.
"OK, OK, that was pretty funny, but could ya hold back a bit?"
Ayaze chuckled. "Well, I can try. I can't promise, because I don't really wanna make those if I fail to keep meeting 'em!" Ayaze admitted. "I'll give it a shot; but if it doesn't work, I guess it doesn't work! No brakes on this train, because I think you'll find I am not a train!" Ayaze tried to remain as upbeat as possible while consenting to the request, sighing heavily and flashing a thumbs up in Vleer's direction, sinking her teeth into some more of the food she had yet to finish, seeming to quite like it. "...If that's all, I think I'll be alright. These things will heal, and last I checked causing trouble is 'not' strictly on my resume!" She joked honestly, trying to be serious and yet still crack a few jokes as to lighten the moods a bit more.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #ff715e
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Psychokinesis
Items: Nothing
Course of action: Conversation
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: None
Nearby: @EatYourFill (Dining Room fellas)

Last edited:
User went ahead and go to order a bowl of cereal at the front counter "hey mind I have some fruit loop" "sure thing kiddo" the worker said turning around to the back grabbing a bowl adding in the cereal and milk then going back handing it to user "here you go" "thanks user smiles and goes back to his table and starts eating"

[class=bg] padding: 50px 0; width: 100%; background-image: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nxxh8as88lz0nrx/00.Lines.png'); background-color: #f6f6f6; font-size: initial; [/class] [class=right] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px; width: 100%; max-width: 850px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; [/class] [class=basicimagewrap] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuswrap2] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=leftfocus2] float: left; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-left: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=rightfocus2] float: right; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-right: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuscolumn2] width: 50px; height: 50px; [/class] [class=basicimage] display: inline-block; margin: 25px; width: calc(100% - 50px); height: 300px; background: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/cf39x7sq5k1o3ru/TwelveIC.jpg') no-repeat center top; background-size: 900px 350px; [/class] [class=header] width: 100%; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant-caps: normal; font-size: 2.1em; line-height: 80%; color: #444444; text-align: center; [/class] [class=subheader] margin-top: 4px; width: 100%; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .7em; line-height: 80%; color: #999999; text-align: center; [/class] [class=box] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 50px; padding: 25px 20px; width: 100%; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: .9em; line-height: 125%; color: #444444; text-align: justify; [/class] [div class=bg] [div class=right] [div class=contentwrap] [div class=basicimagewrap] [div class=focuswrap2] [div class=leftfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [div class=rightfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=basicimage] [/div] [/div]
[div class=header] twelve;
[div class=subheader] Shí'èr || test subject 024-12 [/div] [/div] [div class=basicsR] [div class=box] Somehow, there was a vague feeling that he had just been insulted in one way or another. Or perhaps not an insult, as the cyborg’s character was not one who bore rude thoughts towards others without reason. Whatever the case, he answered what he assumed was Chrome’s gaze with a simple mental shake of his head. Intuition was a guide, not a deciding factor. Regardless of what the cyborg thought of him, Shí'èr had no quarrel with the man.

Furthermore, Chrome had been kind enough to agree to his request.

Nodding his head in a show of appreciation, Shí'èr carefully trailed after the cyborg. Once again, he could not help but remark on the peculiarity of the man’s steps. Normal humans always had a certain rhythm to their steps, but none were so metronomic and precise as Chrome Auxilius’. As measured as they were, however, he could also hear that the cyborg had bothered to adjust his pace from the usual. It appeared that the man was surprisingly considerate for someone living within the facility’s walls.

By the time the pair arrived at their preset destination, Shí'èr felt a hint of guilt settle in from the dredges of his mind. As much as he made a hobby out of getting under the guards’ skins, he wasn’t one to revel in causing trouble for those whom had never wronged him. If he could, he would have preferred giving up his act and walking about freely.

It can’t be helped, he rationalized to himself for the nth time. His abilities were something far more beneficial to the scientists as compared to himself. If his true capabilities came to light, who knew how he would be exploited.

With practised ease, Shí'èr relaxed his facial expression and erased any trace of worry that might have physically manifested upon his tan visage. Turning towards the sound of Chrome’s announcement of their arrival, he briefly expressed his gratitude, saying “Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.”

A quick sniff of the air alerted Shí'èr of the contents of the day’s breakfast. As per usual, he wrinkled his nose in faint disgust. He had only ever heard about it in passing, but some children who had come from the outside would occasionally reminisce about the food they used to see—or even eat if they were the more fortunate of the bunch. The cafeteria, in comparison, kept the same drab old menu every year, only swapping out some supplementary items here and there. Though it had never bothered him as a child, his enhanced sense of taste experienced the monotony as a sort of agony in itself. Even his favorites turned stale after years of eating more or less the same thing. If he had a choice, he would have loved for his taste buds and stomach to simply off themselves to the afterlife and spare him of his misery.

Before heading off to hunt for a plain muffin, the brunette had a sudden thought: “You mentioned that food provided no sustenance for you, right? Eating the same thing over and over is boring and troublesome in itself, but what’s it like not eating at all like?”

Not that he had many expectations on his curiosity being sated. During the past week, he had been quick to note his roommates rather untalkative nature.

He yawned for the 5th time that morning while waiting for the cyborg’s answer. Shí'èr had been aiming to waste away as much time in the cafeteria by striking up random bits of conversation, but somehow even this was too tiresome. Midway between wiping a tear from his eye, he spoke up once again. “If you find it too troublesome to answer, don’t worry about it. In any case, I’m just finding new ways to waste time.” [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Sally May

1570052626703.png
Theme song:

"What on EARTH are you doing, child?" demanded a wicked yet familiar feminine voice. Slowly, Sally opened one of her pale white eyes, her blurred vision falling upon an impatient middle-aged, grotesquely moled woman towering over her with hands planted on her hips. She quickly shut her eye once more, straightening her posture as she sat cross-legged on the floor, her petite hands held up in the cliche, over extended pose of one meditating. "I am med- metiating. I learned it from a book I foun-" She firmly halted her words, as if thinking the guard wouldn't catch the rest of her sentence, her lips returning to a focused purse of the lips as the woman's hateful glare continued over her. "It is -meditating- and you did not -find- anything, you stole!" She snarled, shifting her weight to kick away the poorly hidden book from under Sally's seated body. With a protested "Hey!" as Sally toppled to the side, Princess's head perked up from behind, disturbed from it's slumber. It's aquatic yet solidified razor sharp eyes watched the woman as Sally regained her balance and stood up, dusting off her makeshift gown/dress. "Breakfast time, you know the drill. Go before all you have is time to -meditate-" The woman ordered, her attempt at further remarks cut off by a large smile that spread across Sally's face. Needing no motivation, Sally quickly ran past the Wicked Witch of the West; Princess, her feline familiar in it's aquatic form following in tow.

It had been about over a year since Sally was allowed to mingle with the older kids, granted to roam more freely on her own. It felt like graduation that day, one that held many harsh lessons, but more friends. The quiet tapping of Sally's bare feet sounded with purpose as she made a detour from the cafeteria down another wing holding other subjects. She had become more accustomed to the routines of the facility now, and in such that of others. Her pace quickened as she caught site of a guard beginning to open one of the cell doors. Right on time. With a loud giggle of glee, which seemed to not surprise the guard as she charged past him into the cell. Her eyes frantically cast over the sluggishly occupied bed, resting across the room from another, seemly occupied too. Sally's small form quickly appeared next to Chiara's bed, blinking innocently as she watched her "friend" snoring fast asleep. "It's time to play, Chiara. That flying small boy might eat all the muffins if we don't go early this time and we have to wake up Kace!" She offered as her words progressed to lightly poking Chiara's cheek.

In dismay after what felt like ages, Sally dramatically sighed from the lack of reaction or movement for that matter, and if Chiara continued to remain asleep, or pretending thereof, the soft ruffling of someone crawling onto the bed would be followed by Sally dramatically falling backwards over Chiara, her light-weighted body rested on Chiara like she was no more than a small hill. As if slain, Sally held an arm over her eyes, painfully grumbling. "Chiara, It is ter-ibibily boring when you guys sleep."

Interactions: Juju Juju
Mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:

Chiara - 197-01Like a bear roused from hibernation, Chiara let out a muffled grumble at Sally's chipper tone and pressed her face into her arm. It couldn't possibly be morning already. Her eyes remained closed, trying to ignore the truth, until Sally began poked her cheek and forced her to crack an eye open.

As Sally's face slowly came into focus she tried to piece together what the girl was saying, her brain still sluggish from her dreamless sleep. Something about playing and getting muffins? The flying boy would be that Rigo kid. Normally she would not care, but muffins were one of the few meal options with a high amount of sugar. It would be in her best interest to get one but even so, she struggled to find the motivation to get up.

"Why don't you get me a muffin while I sleep..." Chiara sighed, rolling over and closing her eyes. She did want to get to Kace before the guards did, but she didn't mention that.

She let out a lazy groan when Sally dramatically draped across her as if she were fainting. Left with little choice, Chiara hauled herself into a sitting position and gazed down at Sally through half-lidded eyes, "You know, it's terribly annoying when you wake me up..." she grumbled dully, not even having the energy to feel or sound annoyed despite her words.

The moment she sat up she regretted it. A newborn headache had begun scraping at the insides of her skull and she felt drained already. She might as well have not slept at all. Perhaps she really should go get those muffins Sally mentioned. Some juice would be good too-- if they had it this time, that is.

"You know, you're gonna get beaten if you keep doing this," Chiara muttered while kneading her temples. "I'm not even sure why they let you in here. Unless, of course you are part of some elaborate scheme. Heh, I knew it. You were a scientist all along. You're testing me."

Her words were sarcastic, but sarcasm and Sally's naive nature did not usually mix well. Honestly, she wasn't even sure why Sally clung onto her. It had been a year since she showed up with the newest batch of subjects and somehow she still insisted on following she and Kace around like a lost puppy. Chiara was too tired to shoo her away when she had the chance and nothing Kace did made the kid scurry away.

E05CCDB8-2F38-41B0-A6F4-2D2548397536.png

Current form
Vleer
Code:24xx-27
Interaction: @BoltBeam——> open​
Vleer covered its mouth trying not to show that it was chuckling. Ayaze would people make a half decent comedian then again vleer didn’t get out much.... actually she never did so vleers standard for humour were probably very low. “Well as long as you’re going to try everything should be fine. Oh and causing trouble might not be on your resume but shenanigans are most definitely something you have a degree in” vleer attempt at a joke probably wasn’t going to go well but hey couldn’t hurt to try right? “But yeah that’s all, have fun... although not at the expense of any staff... don’t want my superiors thinking I’m encouraging that kind of behaviour” vleer said making a quick glance at ivan before turning round to leave the girl to whatever.

1570066219887.png
Helva Torgin
132-04
Helva was annoyed with all the racket her roommates were making it was all so peaceful and quite until that girl showed up like usual she never really got use to it and it always disrupted her peace. She opened up her eyes now knowing that she wouldn't be able to get the quiet she wanted, she got up from her bed and stretched her arms out before giving the sally girl a cold stare. Noting her roommates annoyance as well made her a bit happy that she wasn't the only one to find the girl a pain although it never showed on her face. Although it still annoyed her that she wouldn't do something about the little brat already she then turned her attention to her roommate giving her the same cold and tired stare as she gave the Sally girl. "I swear to god if you don't keep that pet of yours from disrupting the peace that i so enjoyed, i will make sure she doesn't do it again myself." Although scaring Chiara would be a bit difficult she was more than confident that she could more than likely traumatize Sally if she really tried. She then looked at sally and gave her a annoyed look as she went on to say "Ya, know if you keep entering the den of lions your eventually going to get bit. I would suggest you at least keep quiet when waking your little friend because next time you may catch me in a bad mood." She practically growled the last part out.

Ayaze Minixus (157-05)
9550149df65187e0f5e83f1bd3b269d3.jpg

“Well, as long as you’re going to try, everything should be fine. Oh, and causing trouble might not be on your resume, but shenanigans are most definitely something you have a degree in.”
"I mean, I can't really say you're wrong there." Ayaze admitted, shrugging yet with that beaming smile on her face. "Gotta make a living somehow, right? It keeps this place interesting! Doing the same old whatever gets so boooring after a while..." She said simply and laughed it off at the end - her explanation for her shenanigans being to liven the place up 'and' to keep it from being the same old thing over and over again. It may or may not be working, but it's safe to assume it probably didn't work as well as making Vleer break into hidden chuckling.
“But yeah that’s all, have fun... although not at the expense of any staff... don’t want my superiors thinking I’m encouraging that kind of behaviour.”
"I'll try." Ayaze reiterated as Vleer began to head off. "See ya around!" She said cheerfully. "Don't make a mess!" She joked playfully in extension, sighing and turning her attention back to her own matters. She would empty the set of food she had before her, and use her psychokinesis to levitate the now-empty bowl and the utensils (if any) back to where they came from, and after that was done, she got up and began to leave, whistling as she left the room. 'Funny, I left before thunderfoot is coming to get me. That takes out most of the fun, but now he actually has to search for me...' She thought, then realising something. 'Ohhh, that's kind of a problem... Oh well! So it's a game of cat and mouse, then. No problem!' She tossed it aside (mentally), and began to roam the halls, intending to go up to her own cell, though now well aware that this 'thunderfoot' is going to be searching for her and having no idea where she is as she's not in the dining room anymore.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #ff715e
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Psychokinesis
Items: Nothing
Course of action: Roam the halls, await 'thunderfoot'
Interactions: None (Open)
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (interaction over)
Nearby: @That'sHallFolks (Hallway fellas)

Last edited:
Sally May (212-00)

1570132573107.png
Theme song:

Sally's eyes widened in excitement as Chiara -finally- sat up awake, greeted by the typical sluggish expression as she was looked down upon; an overlooked one at that. In those short moments, young Sally hastily shifted to crawl to the side of the bed, sitting cross-legged and leaning forward with her hands as she listened to the pained words of Chiara; she always seemed more like this after sleeping. At least to Sally. Even more reason to wake her up!

Sally tilted her head lightly, almost confused at the mention of her annoyance and the infliction of a "beating", as if not understanding. A smile would return to her face as Chiara cracked and offered a joke, one that perhaps had more truth than not; the guards seemingly departed for other cells, believing the wake-up drill completed here. Sally shook her head innocently, "I am not like those wicked witches!" She protested, though seemingly not taking the accusation too seriously. With that thought, she remembered the reason of her excitement in arriving this morning. With a soft humming she started to dig into a small cloth-made pocket tied to the side of her dress. From it, Sally presented a small handful of assorted sweets. "I found these within a purs- " Her words paused like previously before with the guards. "You want one?" she whispered, placing a couple on Chiara's lap before confirmation as she immediately started to retrieve another item from the small makeshift bag of things she "found", oblivious to the cold stare cast on her from afar.

As if revealing an ancient artifact, Sally held up the item in question to Chiara as she inquired on it "I thought this was candy in wrapping - but when I opened it- WHAT is it?! Do they use it in the labor-". Her words were sharply disrupted by the evidently annoyed voice of Chiara's roommate, Helva, resulting in Sally jumping in surprise and inevitably dropping the tampon on the floor. Misunderstanding Helva's harsh words regarding a "pet", Sally blurted out with a hesitant finger-point, "Hey! Princess is not just a pet, she is a friend!" Princess, an aquatic feline familiar only twitched its ear as it continued to sleep at a newfound resting spot next to the bed. At this point, Sally was now standing on the bed, and upon realizing it, she nervously lowered herself to half-hide behind Chiara as she watched Helva cautiously; "I like lions though..." She grumbled quietly, clearly taking the hint as she refrained from saying anything more. This was not the first incidence she had been scolded. While normally she had learned to sneak in, in her excitement and a hint of added sugar, it appeared all regulation went out the window.

Interaction: Juju Juju Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:

sapchi.png
Peter Maywood"Its nothing." He had answered, rubbing at his eyelids a bit to soothe the small bit of pain that was left from turning on his eyes. "My eyes are just acting up." Peter waved off Rhia's concern. Hearing about Holden's suggestion he easily agreed, knowing why he suggested it. He readjusted his food plate, maneuvering to take a quick sip of his water as the three of them made their way to a table. He always preferred sitting in the corners as well, so it was a win-win in his eyes.

Anima Regalia (212-00)

Enuma.jpg

Theme song:

Going from Her Cell to the Cafeteria.
Saying hello to Yinna( User User ) and Samantha( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

The morning began as it more than often did. Anima slowly opened her eyes to see the guards harassing her younger roommate once again. "What on Earth are you doing, child?" The female guard, the same one every morning, walked in. Anima yawned and rolled over onto her side to watch the scene. Her roomie, a much younger girl with a strange cat as a pet, had been sitting near the back of their cell, her back to the wall. Meditating she said. A concept that was unfamiliar to Anima. As the young girl was ushered out of the cell for breakfast, the guard turned to the other body in the cell. Anima gave another yawn before slowly pushing herself up with her hands. The guard sighed at the girl who had spent her entire life within the same facility, "Alright, girly. It's breakfast time again. Afterward, you know where to go. Off with ya, girl." Anima groaned as she slowly nodded and moved her feet off the bed to help her sit up. She yawned and stretched, a small groan slipping from her as she dropped her arms. She leaned down, picking up her shoes and looking at them for a moment. Debating to herself, she wiggled her toes for a moment before tossing the shoes onto the bed and hopping off. Waddling barefoot from the room, she walked off down the halls.

Her bare feet quietly clapping against the hard stone as she pushed open the doors to the cafeteria. She looked around for a moment. From the long line at the food to the table with the few people she knew. Samantha was there, a person she'd come to spend time with merely because they were both born to this facility. There was also who Anima called the 'Space Girl'. She was always funny, Anima thought. They had encountered each other a few times now anyhow, with Anima often being in the deeper cell blocks to aid in the calming and suppression of some people. Thus was the nature of Anima's powers.

Anima walked through the line for breakfast. She grabbed herself a plate of anything that was common with sugar. A plate of pancakes drowned in syrup seemed the answer. Slowly, she walked over to the group and sat down where there was space available. Across from Yinna, it seemed. Anima smiled at the group and gave her silent wave to them all.

Chiara - 197-01“I never pass up free sugar,” Chiara said with a shrug. Candy was not exactly common in the lab, and if the muffins were gone she may need it in the end.

Unfortunately what Sally pulled out was not what she had expected and Chiara let out a disappointed sigh.

“Uh, that’s not candy.” she said, shaking her head. It was a little amusing, but she couldn’t bring herself to laugh.

Before she could answer any of Sally’s questions a voice sounded from across the cell. Looks like her roommate, Helva, was up. They had only been paired for around a month, part of some ‘experiment’. Judging by Helva’s endless conquest to scare her, perhaps they were testing the lengths of her desensitization, or just looking to see if Helva found a way to get under her skin. Regardless, she didn’t really care. Solitude or a roommate, it made little difference to her.

Chiara met Helva’s cold stare with one that was lukewarm, the dark circles under her eyes only helping to enhance the air of disinterest. I guess one could say Chiara got used to it, but she had never really been bothered by her roommate's threats or illusions. In a life filled with tests and exhaustion, the other girl really didn’t amount to much grief.

“Yeah, afraid I don’t speak cat.” she said dully, going along with Sally’s confused answer.

With a yawn and a stretch, Chiara got up from her bed and gave a lazy salute, “Welp, see you. I’m going to the cafeteria.”

She stepped out into the hall and started off towards the cafeteria, knowing Sally would follow behind. On her way, she heard the usual shouting of guards from down the corridor. Sounds like Kace is awake.

“Yo Sally, I think the guards bet you to it.” she said to the girl (or to herself if Sally stayed behind lol) as they walked towards the source of the noise.

Sure enough, as they rounded the corner Chiara could see a guard bang his baton onto the side of the door to Kace's cell. It was never too early for threats, it would seem.

William Heath
Interacted: Ms.Beverly, 124-00 Cosmos Cosmos
Ms.Schaefer Nano Nano
Ms.Waters Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
pic3766313.jpg
He did not expect Ms.Schaefer to show up, hearing his name heard by the other. He was however relieved that she did show up. "Ms. Schaefer, I thank you for coming as fast as you could. I'm looking to see that report tomorrow," He was still more annoyed at the guard that is until he heard what the other scientist said next. He scolded himself for not speaking up to Ms.Waters even if she was always so attached to the experiments. She could have hurt 124-00 much more than was needed and he should have told her no to carrying the girl before she was fully inspected. He spoke up "You may no matter what, certainly Ms. Waters wouldn't want to hurt 124-00 more by jumping right away to carrying her. You have my gratitude that you came with such news. I don't want to think what may have happened if you hadn't shown up,"

~~~~~~
Rhia Sekey
Interacted: Peter underuninterested underuninterested
Holden Probably George Probably George

843b5a6fd1660f212eb8a7600a83bd66.jpg
"Well then you have my thanks," she smiled at the fact that Holden would help out. It was always nice to have the others who were trapped here get along and not be at each others throats. She always believed you should save that for the ones who put them here. "Even with it just acting up, if you feel pain you can squeeze my arm to try and relieve some of it," she didn't like that her roommate had to deal with those eyes. She hated when the scientist simple dismembered some of them and put on what they felt like putting on. In a way she supposed she was lucky to have ice instead. While it was still unnatural they didn't take something from her. She hopes she can get back at each one of them in time. Of course she wouldn't disagree with corner seats and as they got to the table she let the other two pick their spots before sitting down herself. "So Holden, are you going to try and hold them down?" she has amusement in her voice as she asked this. Somewhat actually curious if they would.

1570402540060.png
~Kace~​
Kace was never the type of person who enjoyed waking up early, but today he found himself up early. Why might you ask, out of pure, utter spite? Sleeping in late and bugging them by ignoring their calls wasn't working as well as it used to, he had to have a new thing to get under the guard's skin. So today, he woke up early, something that unsettled the guards. It wasn't like him to comply with what he had to do without at least putting up some sort of fight. They were on their guards due to this unlikely occurrence.

However, instead of leaving the cell, he moved to the center of the room and sat cross-legged. The guard rolled his eyes at the boy's antics, "I'm up early like you wanted~" he purred at the guard with 'innocent' eyes. The guard growled at the boy, annoyance begging to make its way into his body. "You need to get out of your cell for breakfast." The guard responded curtly. Kace tilted his head to the left slightly tapping his finger on his chin as he gave a perplexed face. "Hmmmm... I don't recall being informed anything of the sort."

"You literally went to breakfast yesterday! Obviously that would mean that it would be the same as yesterday and the day before and what it has been like for the longest time!" the guard seethed at the boy, trying to keep his calm. "Now, now you shouldn't expect people to assume things, just because it was like that yesterday doesn't mean it would be like that today. Honestly, I'm the victim here, you're mad at me for no reason whatsoever~"

The guard ripped his baton out of the holster and sneered at the boy, "I don't have time for this get-up and go to the cafeteria!" Kace shook his head, "No, no that won't do at all. I had plans for this morning, this is why you have to tell people about these things. Now I have to clear my whole schedule up," Kace let out a small gasp, shaking his head as he did so, "Oh but Tracy reserved a table at this fine restaurant what will I say to her? She will be so mad at me, that just won't do, no it won't."

The guard's eye twitched, rage seeped out of him like steam, his eyes filled with pure hatred, "You've got to be kidding me you little shit! I'm going to come in there and beat the shit out of you if you don't stop this!" he slammed his baton on the door to try and get his threat across. Kace was doing his best to hold back his laughter that was bubbling in his chest from this man's annoyance and the fact he was taking this seriously enough to lose his temper completely was the cherry on top.

Kace's body shook lightly as he let out a satisfied laugh that could almost be classified as evil. His gaze then caught a familiar group of faces as they rounded the corner before his cell. His friends group of tolerable people had once again shown up to what was usually a wake-up call. The small one was more of a minion than an acquaintance, but it was delightful to have someone around who would do your orders for what they thought was 'friendship', it was simply magnificent. Chiara was well... he didn't know why he kept her around but it wasn't important at this time, nor did he want to waste time dwelling over the specifics.

Kace stood on his feet now, brushing past the supprised guard who didn't think he would comply. The guard cleared his throat awkwardly, putting his baton away not knowing what to do at this unusual situation. When Kace stood up he was painfully aware that the constant static was far louder when he stood than when he was seeted on the ground. He never really thought of being on the floor, but maybe now it would become a more comfortable place than the bed where the static wasn't much different from what it was now. "Ah perfect timing Ladies, off to breakfast shall we?~" he hummed out sending an evil smirk over to the confused guard who tensed up Immediately upon noticing causing Kace to let out another snicker before turning back to Chiara and Sally.
Juju Juju Missy Missy

Last edited:
1570397248127.png
Helva Torgin
132-04

Missy Missy
Helva practically hissed at her roommate and their roommate who decided to use the play dum card on her, she was defiantly annoyed with her and was defiantly going to get back at her when she felt like using her grand plan illusion on her. After months of studying her she was able to find out a few things about her and she was defiantly going to use it against her one day when she least expects it. But as of right now she was just going to let her antics slide and mess with her on occasions a little. Helva sighed as her roommate left "I swear im going to enjoy every last moment when i finally do decide to traumatize you." she muttered more to herself as she gave her roommate a pissed off look as they exited. She then got off her bed stretching her arms out as she prepared to leave ignoring her roommates little apprintice as she headed for the cafeteria. As she walked out into the hall and towards the cafeteria, she soon debated on messing with the guards to cheer herself up. She then decided she may try doing it later and just decided to play good as of right now. When she entered the cafeteria she took a try and grabbed a muffin along with other types of typical breakfast foods. She then silently walked towards a table where no students were present so that she could eat her lunch in peace without disruptions.

895F88B7-7C21-478D-9892-866B0B811264.jpeg
Ariana waters
Ariana was agitated to say the least. Looking to the one that offered to bandage her she was about to gladly accept until of course a certain someone had to chime in throwing another blow at her. Glaring up to him she spoke. Doctor Heath if you’re going to just stand there with you’re false senses of supremacy over me do me a favor and keep you’re mouth shut while I tend to 124. Or is that simply to much to ask of you and that mouth of yours. Because that’s the only thing you have provided in the situation so far. You’re mouth.” She said to him in a clearly unamused and cold tone at him and any of his bullshit this morning. With that she looked back down to 124. Aiding in the bandaging till she was good to be moved. Once done she nodded to the people who actually helped with a thankful smile as she gently hoisted 124. Holding her bridal style. “don’t you worry sweetie. We’re gonna get you better ok.” She said lovingly to 124.
Cosmos Cosmos Nano Nano NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

Sally May (212-00)

1570477924135.png

With poorly masked urgency, Sally plopped off the bed, landing on the floor next to Princess which slowly woke, offering a long stretch prior to trotting behind. Sally remained close behind Chiara as they departed the cell, keeping her paled eyes and Princess's sight locked on Helva. While she seemed nervous, Sally bluffed with her body appearing childishly confident, puffing her chest out and her arms folded behind her back, as if conducting an inspection. When within close enough proximity to the door, one thought survivable, Sally stopped in her tracks, releasing her posture to stick her tongue out at Helva before escaping out the door, moving to walk proudly beside Chiara as they made their way towards Kace's cell.

Sally's face lit up once more as she spotted Kace emerge from his cell, past some furious guards, one in particular that only shared a flustered hatred towards him. Typical Kace. "Kace!" She cheered, running ahead a few steps to only stop in front of him, jumping up and down excitedly, more so than usual. While her body emitted energy, she shared nothing to explain such. "How did you sleep?" She asked pleasantly, rocking back and forth on her heels slightly as she waited for Chiara to catch up. "Yes, muffins. We must hurry!"

It wouldn't be until they started for the cafeteria that Sally's secret would be revealed to Kace. She positioned herself to walk on one side of him, nudging his leg as she lowered her voice, "You're right, the bags of girl scientists are treasure chests." She giggled as she crossed her arms, and with further inspection her lower hand would reveal a couple sweets locked between her fingers. A large smile spread across her lips, proud and searching for Kace's approval. In fact, it was Kace who had taught her this maneuver of secret transferal. "Don't worry, Chiara got some too." She added happily.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:

Chiara - 197-01
While Sally ran enthusiastically ahead, Chiara kept at her sluggish pace, not wanting to push her already limited energy. She could feel every step echo against the sides of her head like a hammer, steady and relentless. When she finally caught up to Sally she had to stop and rub her eyes again. The lights were so damn bright in this place, which didn't help with the glaringly white walls, ceiling, and floor tiles.

"Ah perfect timing Ladies, off to breakfast shall we?~"
"Yes, muffins. We must hurry!"

Chiara lowered her hands from the sides of her head and sighed. It was tired, like usual, but this time she felt a shadow of contentment. Somethings just didn't change around this place. They were almost always bad, but underneath all the crap there were sometimes some decent moments.

"Sure, let's go," she said, urging her legs to move.

On their way to the cafeteria, she listened to Sally talk to Kace about the stolen candy. When the little girl reached into her pocket she expected some more tampons but was surprised to find actual candy. Chiara could have corrected the girl by saying that she did not, in fact, get any candy, but she didn't have the care nor energy. Besides, she would rather Sally and Kace share the bits of glucose and corn syrup.

As soon as they reached the cafeteria Chiara looked for an available table. Her ruddy brown eyes scanned the lines of tables and number-coded uniforms, spotting a familiar grumpy face in the crowds. Helva must have set off for the cafeteria as soon as she and Sally left the cell. Of course, she also didn't have to take the detour to get Kace. She was, of course, at a table by herself. A part of her felt a twang of sympathy for her roommate, but the rest knew better. She had only known the girl for a month, but who knew how long she would last. Weeks, months, year, perhaps days. Helva wasn't exactly the warm, fuzzy type, which made things easier. Getting close to people was a bad idea down here, anyway. To be fair, Chiara hadn't put much effort into getting to know her either.

Chiara sighed, massaging her temples again, "You guys pick where we sit. I'm going to scout out some sugar..."

With that, she slowly made her way to the food.

YINNA IRKWIN
1570815071204.png
037-00
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Samantha) Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM (Anima)

• A familiar face approached the table. She gave a half-hearted wave.

Any urge 037-00’s had to talk with her fellow subjects dissipated. The previous, timid demeanor she held when speaking with Samantha hardened. She had met the newcomer several times throughout the years, but not one of their interactions were pleasant. At least, not for Yinna. And, even though Anima couldn’t do much to inhibit her powers now, Yinna decided a long time ago that she hated her. And, if there was anything 037-00 was good at, it was holding a grudge.

She made no attempt to hide her discontent from the girl. Yinna’s nose scrunched up as 212-00 sat down right across from her. Of all the places… Her hands, which were previously resting on the table, slunk down into her lap, avoiding Anima’s body as one would avoid a rat.

Was this a test? Were they trying to see how she would react? Yinna was so tempted to reach over the table and stretch her hands around the other’s neck. Instead, she chose a much more passive-aggressive approach. Her eyes darted down to Anima’s pancakes and increased their gravity, making them nearly impossible to pick up with a fork.

4FBA8322-E2AD-4971-AB17-EB0541DC8EF5.jpeg
Samantha

Samantha wasn’t much for those that crowded around her but, she knew two out of the three girls rather well so she couldn’t tell them to go away. Still tho she knew of 037’s disliking for Anima and could easily tell it when she sat down. Sitting there with the same cold look across her face as she gently ate her own pancakes. Her eyes closed as she spoke coldly. “37 stop being rude to Anima and let her eat her breakfast.” She said to the girl. She knew some of Animas powers and of course how the guards wouldn’t let her actually do anything harmful. And with how her hate was for Anima samantha figured 037 would do the only thing she could do and that would be to mess with Animas breakfast. She didn’t know what exactly the girl was doing but she knew for a fact 037 was or was planning on doing something either way. There was no need for hostilities this early in the morning, samantha would be damned if she got caught up in a mess and get her privileges taken away by Ivan because of these two.
User User Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Anima Regalia (212-00)

Enuma.jpg

Theme song:

Talking to the girls.
Speaking with Yinna( User User ) and Samantha( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

The greetings that followed her approach made her smile. The girl shook her bed head out gently and grinned, her violet locks easing out of the stiff night she had just woken up from. The two girls seemed to have a short discussion, though she didn't hear most of it. Instead, she picked up her fork and prepared to dig in.

The prongs of the fork slid between the two fluffy cakes and as she tried to lift the pancake, she struggled. She looked a little confused before she tried again, pulling up against the fork with as much strength as she could muster, yet she only seemed to nudge them slightly. The fork fell and she panted silently before looking across the table. She saw Yinna and realization dawned across her face.

She giggled, though her mutism made them sound more like squeaks, and she clapped. She grudgingly pushed her tray over to Yinna, her entertained smile never leaving. The tray only reached halfway across the table before Anima hopped up from her chair and rounded the table. She hopped into the seat next to Yinna and did her giggle some more before leaning on to 'Space Girl' before pointing to her, placing her hands together and resting her head against them. After her short display, she looked to Yinna expectantly, like she had asked a question.

1570863161253.png
DR. Brackman
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving User User Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM
Ivan continued to watch seeing how this interaction would be another unexpected variable arrived subject CP-212-00 had also made its way over to greet subject Samantha and subject 037-00 the doctor knew that 036-00 had an adverse reaction to CP-212-00 presence this would prove an interesting if unexpected experimental interaction, this was still unfortunate as 036-00 seemed to be adversely reacting to CP-212-00 presence as expected by making the mass of the pancakes 036-00 increase to a point where they could not be lifted up, causing subject Samantha to express annoyance with 036-00’s actions, good disapproving of such actions instead of encouraging them was admirable. It was then after CP-212-00 struggled with attempting to lift up the pancakes and perplexingly seemed amused with the actions of 036-00. And in a unforeseen action CP-212-00 hand rounded the table and made physical contact with 036-00 Ivan realised this would likely lead to a incident therefore he should rectify it before it happened two of the limbs on his back rose up into a sort of striking position both of these had a needle and a dosage of fast acting sedatives, he didn’t plan on using them on either subject but it would reinforce his next course of action moving into a position where both CP-212-00 and 036-00 could fully see him, staring directly at both of them and while his stares where basically always death stares this particular one was a intentional death stare a silent nonverbal warning to them, DR.Brackman would not take any incident caused by them lightly

YINNA IRKWIN
1570937553463.png
037-00

interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Samantha) Matt l ttaM Matt l ttaM (Anima) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Dr.Brackman)

• “37 stop being rude to Anima and let her eat her breakfast.”

Yinna’s eyebrows furrowed slightly as she cocked her head towards Samantha. She stared at her for a moment, trying to figure out if she was serious or not. It was a stupid thing to question, considering Samantha never joked around. Yinna shrugged in response and turned back to Anima, an amused grin curling at her lips as she watched her struggle.

A bit sooner than Yinna would’ve liked, Anima caught on to what she was doing. Instead of being irritated though, the girl let out a laugh that reminded Yinna of rubber sliding against the floor. She then proceeded to circle around the table and sit right beside her. For a reason Yinna couldn’t comprehend, Anima didn’t seem to catch on that she was uncomfortable. Maybe, she thought, it was because I smiled. 037-00 scooted to the side, trying to inch herself away. As the other leaned forward, Yinna’s mouth drew back into a snarl, and she shot up from her seat. She rose a hand ever-so-slightly, hovering a few inches from Anima’s chest, ready to send her slamming into the floor, before seeing Dr. Brackman looming nearby. His - well, she didn’t exactly know what they were, but they were like fake limbs that extended from his back - were aimed at her.

Her hand stayed outstretched, but her sharp eyes locked with the scientist. She wondered, for just a moment, if she should continue on with her plan just to spite him. For what seemed like forever, she kept still, her eyes a mirror to the scientists’, before 037-00’s darted to glance at down at Samantha. This was her scientist, wasn’t it?

With a small noise of resignation, Yinna slowly sat back down, “Fine.” She pulled the plate of pancakes closer to Anima. “There,” she mumbled softly, “It’s better.”

Anima Regalia (212-00)

Enuma.jpg

Theme song:

At the table with the girls.
Hiding from Dr. Brackman( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ) and behind Yinna( User User ).

Anima watched the proceedings patiently. She kicked her feet softly off the length of her chair, yet when the Doctor looked toward Yinna, his strange mechanical arms flexing out from behind his back, Anima felt a shiver down her spine. Terror was ever a strange thing and this doctor, with his unrelenting demeanor and uncaring eyes, incited such terror into the small mind of Anima.

As fast as Yinna stood up in irritation of her, Anima shot up and hid behind Yinna, shivering slightly as she tried to keep her eyes on Dr. Brackman and his many appendages. She tugged lightly on Yinna's clothes rather than her extended hand, such that she doesn't feel Anima's effects. She shook her head and hid more behind the 'Space Girl', trembling to herself.

She reached out to the table and pushed the plate in front of Yinna's recently vacated chair, a clear peace offering in exchange for what she was doing now, hiding behind the courageous girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back