• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
245-2458451_transparent-fairy-boy-anime-boy-with-fairy-wings.png

Name: Rigo Hermenes
Interactions: Anyone in the dining room​
Muffins are the supreme form of sustenance, at least that's what Rigo tells himself. Nothing carries the same sweet aroma, blissful taste, and nutritional benefits as a breakfast muffin. They were not always served, but the fairy made for-damned-sure that he would be there every morning to have one, if they were. Now it was just a matter of getting to there first. He was about to approach the cafeteria window when all of a sudden, the door behind him busted open. A few people marched through, and Rigo was barely able to avoid getting caught in their food-lust-driven path. He raised a fist and yelled at the lot. "Watch where you are going, idiots! How about I make your room look like a hurricane disaster zone?!"
I am sure it was too quiet for anyone to hear. When he had finally calmed down, he received a tiny plate, and a muffin the size of himself. What a glorious delicacy to behold. He was barely able to lift himself and the muffin off the ground, but was eventually able to get it to the nearest table-- which happened to contain the rest of the present experiments. He decided he had forgiven them for their treasonous behavior, and slid the plate down the table. He was finally situated on the table and waved to the group.
"You long-legs are crazy, you know that?"

sapchi.png
Interactions: NighttimeForest NighttimeForest
Peter MaywoodHe stopped his walking and turned to where Rhia was, luckily she had moved close enough that he could see her well enough. He could hear the smile in her voice rather than saw it. His yellow eyes landed on her shoulder as he thought over her proposition, not even acknowledging the light jab, "It would be appreciated." He admitted, cautiously reaching out for her arm, not wanting to accidentally miss it. Peter wrapped both of his hands around her arm, making sure his grip didn't cause any discomfort. "Sorry for inconveniencing you." He apologized, eyes moving down to look at the floor in front of them. "And you don't have to list off the choices." He added on, and he wasn't lying, having dealt with getting food on his own before. At the time they had made a braille menu with breakfast, lunch, and dinner on it for whomever to use. They had taught him just enough braille for him to understand it, and he had used it for two weeks before he had the menu memorized and didn't bother with it again.

William Heath
Interacted: Ms. Water Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Ms.Beverly Cosmos Cosmos
pic3766313.jpg
"I see," was all he said to the breakfast answer. When starting to talk about the day however he was glad that instead of small talk, and possible talking about whatever people do in their off times, that she jumped right to what was going to be done. "How is the experiment doing? I don't have too much going on this morning, if it's taking place soon then I'd be glad to join you two. I'm hoping that it'll show promise to the mutations. It hasn't been troubling you has it Ms. Beverly?" Although this may seem like concern for a fellow college it certainly wasn't from a caring place. He wanted to make sure everything went smoothly, and that meant making sure Ms. Beverly was going smoothly. He looked around Ms. Waters now to see Ms. Beverly and what he saw made him raise an eyebrow. He's not one to question what people wore, actually he was in the work place but still. "Do you need better fitting clothes Ms. Beverly? I can order ones that would fit better and not constrain you," he didn't want clothes to be the problem for the experiment, or Ms. Beverly as a side thought. He wished that he could set out a schedule for them, it would make everything go so much smoother when it's all laid out. And who didn't give her clothing for when she got bigger? He really should have tried to take over more to ensure that everything was going smoothly.

~~~~~~
Rhia Sekey
Interacted: Peter underuninterested underuninterested
Mentioned: Disposition
843b5a6fd1660f212eb8a7600a83bd66.jpg
"Oh don't give me that, you're not an inconvenience. You can grip tighter if that'd make you feel better, I'm not made of paper. Just ice," Carefully she made her way over to where the other experiments where getting their food. She didn't want anyone bumping into him so she kept making sure nothing was in their way, and that anyone getting a little too closer would get closer to her instead of him. "Don't feel rushed, I'll get my own after you get all set up," Truthfully she didn't want to deal with a tray and guiding him just in case she'd need to drop the tray. The guards always got annoying when she'd just drop the tray to help someone, not like they'd do it. So what if they had to clean up the floor? It was their job. She's pretty sure Dis would agree with that. Where was he anyway? Sleeping in? What was she suppose to do with no cheerleader cheering her on if she had to punch one of the guards? Eh, she could probably do it herself. Joking aside she was a bit worried that the guards may have done something. It's not unlike them.

YINNA IRKWIN
1569541736758.png

037-00
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Samantha)

• Yinna overheard the scientist talking about her, calling her “dangerously appetite”. Or was it apathetic? She couldn’t quite remember but knew she had no idea what the word meant. She contemplated asking about it during her testing but was too stubborn to break her no-speaking streak for a silly question that wouldn’t be answered.

Stubborn. It really was the only word that could properly describe 037-00. Because, even after seventeen excruciating years, her fight never slipped away - even when her anger did.

“037-00.” A guard barked from outside her door, “Stand. You’re being relocated.” Relocate. That either meant she was going somewhere worse or better. She wouldn’t bet on the latter. Yinna tilted her head to the side, glimpsing at the guard through the small slit, before turning back to face the wall.

The guard didn’t react much, only sighed in irritation. “Can I get somebody else over here? We’re going to have to drag the little bitch out again.”

Sawney Bean
As usual, Sawney brought himself up a lot earlier than his scheduled feeding. He was particularly hungry this morning. There was a stalemate between the boy and the inactive light above his door. After what felt like forever, the light went red and was followed by a loud buzzing. The duo were cut short as the door opened. The very second the door started moving, Sawney jumped in front of it. The guards were startled by the break of personal space. By reflex, the one opening the door shoved the barrel of a shotgun against the boy's chest. "Ya's gettin faster!" Sawney said with a grin stretching from ear to ear. The unusually extra canines were quite a nasty sight. "Feeding time 144." Sawney replied "No collar this time?" His big mouth was the bane of him. The guard quickly snapped an explosive collar around the boy's neck and then threw him out of the room.

The entourage surrounding Sawney were quite packed with gear. The thickest armor the facility could provide as well as more uncommon weaponry to see. Shotguns & flamethrowers. He felt real special. Like he was the president! Once they reached the cafeteria, the guards brought him to the kitchen door and made him wait for his meal. The leader of the pack knocked on the door and called out. "It's 144's meal time, hurry up." One of the kitchen workers quickly came out with a small bucket full of pig's blood.

Sawney took the bucket and made his way past the guards who then dispersed themselves around the cafeteria. Now seated, Sawney began chugging the blood. Within seconds, he threw the bucket on the table and let out a loud sigh. Most of the blood managed to make it's way into his mouth, but some of it painted his lower face crimson.

Holden Cage

Holden had to go through the same old song and dance as everyone else in the morning. By the time he'd woken up, he saw the his room mate was already gone. That was his queue that it was lunch time. After a quick change of fresh drags, Holden made his way to the cafeteria. It seemed his arrival was a bit late. Luckily there wasn't really a line for food. While waiting to get his meal, he looked over to see the vampire kid gulping down his meal in a bucket. Finishing the meal, the boy turned to Holden and gave a disturbing blood caked grin. Holden did his best to ignore it, but it still creep the hell out of him.

Holden then noticed who was next to him. "Oh! Mornin' guys. Need help with your tray?" He asked Peter.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest underuninterested underuninterested

User was sitting on his cell reading a book peeking out the window at occasion as he waits for someone to visit or for a guard to take him to tastings
"Hmmm" he says as the book he is reading is about electricity as his power is being a human power source
"I wonder what my limit is" he says curiously as he looks behind himself looking at the generator behind his back

124 was about to reply to the spider girl when she suddenly went blank once again, pausing in the hallway almost like a monitor program that froze, lips ever so slightly apart adding to the blank look, shortly after a scream left the small girls mouth, carrying down the short hallway to the cafeteria ever so slightly. Expression remaining off her face apart from tears balling in her eyes, small body collapsing to the ground clutching at her leg, as the rather horrific sight of a large bruise and gash appearing seemingly out of nowhere spread, body shaking in fatal position at the strange and sudden injury the expression suddenly rushed back to her face.

Now turning from blank to that of a distressed child, nose scrunching up and eyes shut tightly as she continued to call out in pain. Two guards down the hall turned to the commotion and one rushed off towards the staff office as the other talked into the radio, "Shit. Uh, Subject 124-00 has experienced another break mimic, lower left leg, deep gash and potential breakage. Hold for info on backup- and whoever the heck decided to progress a punishment without checking her current location is in so much freaking trouble! On duty captain of A division, Over" he yelled over the low crackle of the device.
_______
DJ UwU DJ UwU @open !!

Annie continued to -badly- hide behind Ariana as the man approached and began speaking to the female pair, still munching down the toast and vaguely listening in as she got distracted by the fluffy creature on her shoulder once more as she tried to stop it from any attempts to steal her food. Suddenly however as he commented on her clothing she gulped down the last piece with a loud cough at the accidental almost choke, "R-Really!? Both of you noticed! B-But….. Argh I'm so fat~" she said, at first as though angry as her face once again flushed pink before near the end simply flopping down in defeat with a mumble of something under her breath about bigger clothes in a stubborn and somewhat sarcastic tone.

As he continued on to mention the experiment itself and joining in on the ultrasound she regained her nervous attitude from before waving her hands around quickly "Oh, uh! come now that's not needed, right? I mean you're sooooo busy!" she continued, awkwardly rubbing at the back of her head, "I uh- think it's doing fine? I mean it's enjoying making me throw up twice a day and have back cramps, but I'm pretty sure that's normal~" she mused with a shrug. Admittedly having picked up one or two pregnancy books on herprovidegd tablet to at least scan through about this whole situation and learn what to expect to a degree.

"Anyway, I-" she began however was cut off by the sudden appearance of one of the armoured breakfast station guards for the experiments cafeteria, immediately giving a curious brow before biting her lip in slight panic as he approached, chest heaving a little having obviously sprinted, which meant it was most likely something important.

"Ay! We got an issue with 124-00 in the hallway, she's broken her leg or something- I mean she didn't but uh! I dunno Carl explained it better on radio, that mimic thing she does, some idiot punished a kid too closely and she locked onto it" he let out in a slight fluster, obviously a newer trainee who hadn't experienced that not so much common, but rather not unusual situations that occur within the facility, much like herself for that matter of a fact.

Looking over at the scientist pair Annie tilted her head slightly in waiting for instructions, she thought she recognised the code, but its hard when nobody used the kids actual names around here, something about organisation and dissociation if she remembered the description she got, honestly it was just stupid by her thoughts.
_______
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

William Heath
Interacted: Ms.Beverly, 124-00 Cosmos Cosmos
Ms.Waters Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
125-04 DJ UwU DJ UwU
pic3766313.jpg

Both of them noticed? Did she not realize she was pregnant and in turn will not be a poster model from it? She was saying she was fat like it was a bad thing. He would have told her that it's not like it mattered, it was just for an experiment and being comfortable was better than. Well whatever she was trying to do by not wearing bigger clothing. However on him being busy he was about to scoff, of course he was busy he was always busy. That didn't mean he couldn't put aside time working on something else to come along though. "I'd rather come and help check myself. You should never go on guessing, knowing how exactly it is is always better than a guess. Although yes, in a pregnancy-" He stopped from going over every detail when one of the breakfast guards came in. He frowned, this meant something went wrong. When it was mentioned that it was 124-00 it was replaced with anger. "Or something?" his eyes narrowed at that. He wanted grounded knowledge, but he shouldn't expect that from guards trying to relay everything.

However he was still pissed off at this as that was an experiment under him. "Ms.Waters, with me. And you, I want to know exactly who did this," he barked out the order before he pushed pass the guard and rushed out to get to the scene. Quickly walking down the hallway and seeing experiment 124-00 after a bit of time. He saw that 125-04 was with them. Kneeling down next to the subject he started to try and look them over, they were clutching their leg however "124-00, look at me. What was your schedule for today?" he needed them to start focusing on something else, sure he wasn't the best to try and distract someone, but he's sure Ms.Waters will do a better job. He just needed them to switch off for a bit.

Last edited:
Subject: 081-02 "Scylla"
Interactions/Mentions: N/A"It appears that 081-02's vision has declined further. The left eye is operating at roughly forty-percent efficiency, make a note of that." With that the medical staff member pulled themselves away, lowering their flashlight down to the side with a resonating click. The staff member standing a little further back began to scribble the note down, the sound of a pencil against paper breaking the silence. For a moment silence returned, followed immediately by the sounds of metal scraping against metal. Sitting atop the swivel chair was none other than Scylla. Her form spinning around atop the seat. "It seems that deterioration is imminent. Should we consider implanting the specimen with an artificial?" The lady closer to the back asked, the lead medical instructor merely served to shake his head in disproval to the idea. "I don't think so, but that's not our place. Those in control of her experimentation will determine that- We're just here as for health check-ups after all." He sighed and stood to his feet, removing the latex gloves from his hands and shoving them into a coat-pocket. The further off medical assistant nodded and wrote another note into the medical notes. The sound of something hitting the door drew Scylla's attention, the ringing of metal crying out into the room.

"Nearly done in there? Subjects are wanted, time to feed 'em and whatnot" A gruff voice shouted beyond the large metal door. The medical assistant moved across the room and lifted her bag, the clipboard now contained within, the other arm held a metallic case. The case was made of some form of reinforced glass and contained within was a collection of three vials, each filled with a blue liquid. The main medical worked moved over to the door and scanned his badge, with that the lock released- signified by a small electronic beeping noise. The guard entered, baton in hand, and moved to the side of the doorway. "Drew some blood from it today?" He questioned, face obscured by the black helmet atop his head. The medical assistant nodded and left the room, the only thing signifying that she hadn't outright vanished from existence being that of her heels clicking against the floor. "They did, they said I did a good job sitting still too!" Scylla would chirp from her stool, four objects slinked up behind her and lifted her from the floor. The stool was sent sprawling back, rolling for a bit before thumping into the wall harmlessly, leaving the girl standing on the floor.

"Making friends with the subjects, that the case doc?" The guard asked smugly, a glare shot from the side of the medical member's eyes. Though it was masked by the heavy set of spectacles that adorned his face. The guard crossed his arms awaiting a response. "I'm merely praising her for positive behavior. It keeps her from causing a mess that you have to deal with" He replied with a rather agitated tone, without wasting another moment he left the room and continued down the hallway after his partner. The guard scoffed at the idea before uncrossing his arms, "Just gives me an excuse to shoot the damn thing" he muttered under his breath. "Hurry along" He motioned to the girl who remained in the room. Scylla quickly obliged and moved out the doorway, this had been her home for all sixteen years of her life. So needless to say, she knew the area that they paraded her through, today was no exception to that. Even as the guard walked behind her, she felt at ease. The tentacles which appeared to come from her back seemed to move in the same way as her arms, given they were much longer. "Put 'em away, you're gonna hurt someone like 'at." The seemingly unintelligent guard muttered. Scylla turned around and began walking backward, "Oh, Sure. sorry about that!"

With that two of the lengthy tendrils appeared to walk behind her, the underside of these hadn't touched the floor for a moment. The other two wrapped around her body, acting almost as a garb for her form, granted it left much of her legs exposed. With that, the squid-girl and the guard entered one of many hallways, and as such, they began on their way to the 'feeding grounds' and Scylla had come to name it.​

Chrome Auxilius
(The Facility - Block D -> Cafeteria)

hqdefault.jpg

A dull humming began as the tall figure standing in the corner suddenly shifted, having not moved an inch for the last twelve hours. The crimson LEDs illuminated the cyborg's eyesockets as the back up generator switched to the units main power core and the thrumming slowly faded back to quiet. Returning from induced unconsciousness, Chrome took a moment to scan everything in his field of vision for anomalies before turning his head in the direction of the guards just as they were leaving. It was morning. Per their usual schedule, they were to relocate to the cafeteria. Turning his head in an unnatural measured manner, Chrome settled his attention on his cellmate, Twelve. He had a preferred name, but Chrome had an ingrained mindset to value official protocol and thus used his official name in reference. Stepping forward from the wall in what could only be described in a strangely well-practised movement, the cyborg continued to gaze at the other experiment, unblinking, for his response.

"Yes. I will aid you to the cafeteria. Follow me."

His speech was not particularly fluid and sounded like the least practised part about him. Even his voice sounded slightly off, as if there were no meaning or opinion behind them. Nonetheless, Chrome didn't wait for a response and marched towards the door, exiting the cell and with a curt turn took a left down the corridor. He didn't walk too fast as Twelve would likely not be able to keep up, but the guards did expect them to arrive in a timely fashion. Chrome kept an even pace, his footsteps perfectly evened and rhythmic. He didn't need to look back to check if Twelve was still behind him, his external motion sensors afforded him a 360 degree field of detection.

With a few minutes of walking through Block D, with a managerie of other experiments trailing their way down the halls haphazardly, they eventually arrived at the cafeteria. Plenty of test subjects were already there, chowing down on their feed with a duality of forced optimism or indifference. If you were unlucky enough to be here, there was a high probability that your morale was entirely unscathed. You were lucky if you had been tricked into thinking this was a nice place, such as the bandage girl he had seen once. The cyborg had no need to eat or drink, but he did apparently photosynthesize and so was allowed extra time in the sunlight sector. Stopping abruptly in the centre of the cafeteria, Chrome turned back to Twelve with his ever-present neutral expression.

"We have arrived."

Nano Nano

The morning was Aura's least favorite part of the day. Nothing good ever happened in the morning.

She didn't grab much in the way of food, there was no point, just an apple. Whatever fruit they happened to serve was all she ever took. Aura walked past the table where most of the other subjects ate to stand along the far wall away from them all. She didn't sit with them. They hated her. She didn't hate them, not really. She didn't really care much about them at all. Most of them were failures anyway. She wasn't like them.

In the short time it took Aura to walk across the room, the bright red skin of the apple had changed to a cold metallic gold. She took a bite. It was just the outside of the apple that had changed to gold. The inside was still just apple. Aura had control over her power. She could turn anything she was told to gold. Rocks, weapons, water, animals... people, anything. What she couldn't do was stop turning things to gold. For years she'd been fed by the staff, and she'd thought nothing of it. It was only after seeing that the other subjects not only fed themselves, but they also got to pick which foods they ate from a place called a cafeteria that Aura had chosen to do the same. To get to this point had taken time, but she could now at least hold in her power enough so that she could eat fruit on her own, provided it was relatively fresh and she ate it fast. If she took too long her power would turn the inside to gold too. There was no point eating it then.

She'd only gotten halfway through the apple when she threw the rest away and left the cafeteria to make her way to the restroom. Aura threw up into the toilet. Flakes and some larger chunks of gold sank down to the bottom of the bowl. As always, she felt immediately better after purging the built up gold from her stomach. She flushed the fortune away and rinsed her mouth out at the sink. It wasn't that the gold made her sick, not really, she just hated the feeling of the extra weight inside her stomach. It was always most noticeable in the morning, once she tried getting something to eat or drink. She never noticed it except after sleeping. Just another sign that she needed to somehow learn to keep her power in check throughout the night. She just didn't have any idea how to do that. It was frustrating.

On her way back to the cafeteria, Aura tilted her head to stare down the hall. It sounded like a subject was in pain. She wondered if it was from an experiment or punishment. Not that she really cared, it wasn't any of her business, but she did let her curiosity lead her further down the hall to take a look. Oh, it was just that blue-haired girl being dramatic again. What was her number? 124, right. Aura's gold-flecked eyes watched her with hollow disconnect. A failure, she thought before turning away to return to the cafeteria to find another apple now that her stomach was empty.

User was reading his book till his stomach growls "awe I'm to lazy to get out* his stomach growls more "awe do I have too?" His stomach growls once more "fiine" user peeks out of the cell window "psst hey!" The guard looked at him as she gives a stare "yes hun?" She question him "I'm hungry mind taking me to the cafeteria" he says "fine but I'm not eating with you since last time you keep begging me to throw your trash away for you" she says as she opens the cell door" you know the way kiddo" user nods his head and makes his way to the cafeteria, the guard watches him with caution as they enter in the cafeteria "I'll keep watch you go and eat" she says as she stands by the door way as user skips his way to get food

Last edited:

sapchi.png
Peter MaywoodPeter let out a small chuckle at her response but did tighten his grip a bit more as they walked. Once they were in line he let it grow lax(slightly). At hearing Holdens question he looked towards him with a blank gaze. "No, I should be good." He answered, glancing at Rhia's form after, "She might though." The line moved so that the three of them were able to get their food. He knew where the plates were out of instinct and grabbed one, also taking what he wanted. Setting an English biscuit on his plate and grabbing a small container of butter. Taking a simple thing of water as well. He changed so that his arm was looped around Rhia's so that he could hold his plate. Peter never liked starting up small talk, preferring to simply stay away from others. The person he had felt the closest to now was the ice user, being roommates greatly contributed to that, and her personality was refreshing at times.
He tried turning on his thermal vision again and found it less painful but still hurt enough that he let out a small wince and turned it back off.

Rhia Sekey
Interacted: Peter underuninterested underuninterested
Holden Probably George Probably George
843b5a6fd1660f212eb8a7600a83bd66.jpg
As Holden came over and greeted them she smiled at him "Morning, though Peter's right. Don't think the guards want to clean up any more dropped trays. You don't have to though, I can always come back up to get it myself," She never cared to be the first to get food, whatever was there she'd eat. Maybe that was her true power, the ability to not be a picky eater. It was an amusing thought. "So how'd you sleep? I guess I slept hard because I woke up with everything sticking to me in ice. Glad I actually took off my glasses, that would have been a mess if they broke in the night," she hated having to get new glasses, mostly because she didn't like not seeing while they just went and got another pair. Though there was another reason for this, she wanted to make sure nothing happened to Holden. While she was roommates with Peter, she could easily see how they were treating him until of course it's testing time. Still she had an idea, which was not shared with the rest that she wasn't roomed with. She looked at Peter with concern as she felt him wince. "You okay?" she tried to look him over just in case those guards really did do something she didn't see.

"I got two working arms, so I don't mind." Holden chuckled and grabbed the second plate. It was inspiring to see how much Rhia cared for Peter. It further convinced Holden to help out the others. After all, they only had each other. When asking about the morning, Holden assumed Rhia was asking him and went ahead and replied. "I slept fine. Woke up a couple times during the night cause Julia was making noise. I've been trying to get her to sleep, everything short of holding her." He laughed at the idea.

While he didn't notice Peter wincing, Holden could tell there was something up when Rhia had concern. He didn't know much about the effects of Peter's testing outside his vision being impaired. "I think we should probably go find some seats. Preferably in the corner..." Holden could still feel the piercing gaze coming from Sawney. Like he was looking at a unlimited lifetime buffet.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest underuninterested underuninterested

E05CCDB8-2F38-41B0-A6F4-2D2548397536.png

Current form
Vleer
Code:24xx-27
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Smol user Smol user
"yeah she does alot of stuff doesn't she?" vleer commented in response or Julia's comment about the scientists she reeled did overextend sometimes. "see you later than" vleer waved the girl off with a cheerful tone glad that Julia was happy to be working with them. finishing off her coffee and food quicking swallowing the lot being a slime had its advantages in needing to eat super fast. hoping up from their seat having noticed another one of the more... placid subject their name was user a bit of an odd name vleer had always thought then again vleer was a strange name as well shrugging as she approached "hey user how are you doing today? haven't caused any trouble today?" she said with a big smile upon her face, even if it wasn't exactly her job vleer felt it was best to keep an eye on the younger subjects. even some of the older ones had predisposed ideas to everyone on the staff the younger ones where often better behaved.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

User was reading the menu then looked at vleer "oh hi vleer" he smiled "no trouble yet but soon" he smirked and then look at his guard as she growls at user "better not cause trouble now kid!" User giggled and look at vleer again "I'm about to eat lunch, got any recommendations?" He tilts his head at her

E55C5D32-855F-471E-9670-0CA66C0C166D.jpeg
Samantha
It was easy to say that samantha was quite surprised when one of the lower block girls decided to just plop down in front of her and start talking. Did she not know what exactly this was she was blabbering at? It perplexed samantha to see the girl speak to her as if she was one of the normal lower block subjects. She enjoyed it but for only a moment till the heavy restraints reminded her of her true goal and what she was. Staring the girl down as she slowly ate her meal till she mentally sighed remembering what her doctor told her about interaction.

“I’m samantha.” She put it simply to this Julia girl. Listening to her babble on about there different hairs she couldn’t help but think back to when she was a little less controlled by doctor Ivan. Back to when she demanded he not cut her hair or she will kill any guard or doctor that tries to. Honestly it was a childish thing she did at the age of 12 but Ivan happily complied with her wish.

Hearing the girl speak about her powers she did find them quite interesting though showed no facial expression besides her usual cold cunning look. When Julia asked about hers though she was rather reluctant to tell the girl giver her a simple. “Mine are a lot harder to explain.” Answer before slipping another bite of food in her mouth. It wasn’t long after that before a girl she actually recognized came up behind them. Turning her head to see the girl she spoke in a slightly lighter tone than usual to try and calm Yinnas nervousness despite being terrible at it. “Yinna.... of course. Come.” She said simply as she gently pat the seat next to her for Yinna to come sit.
User User Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
————————————————————
A29AE87B-5757-41CD-AD40-5D99102B801C.jpeg
Ariana
Ariana honestly did hate these interactions with the other scientist but she let them drift in the sheltered harbor of her patience. Hearing him constantly speak in a way that suggest he should take over truly did aggravate her but she never showed it. “I do hate to disappoint you Mr.Heath but sadly we are doing all her stuff this afternoon. The morning Annie and I are going through subjects under me and doing there checkups and tests.” Ariana explained swiftly to stamp out the thoughts of him coming to aid. She did not need him there back seat driving her tests and checkups with Annie.

When he noticed her clothes as well and spoke of ordering her more Ariana couldn’t help a sigh as she also heard Annie whimper that she was fat. “Annie you’re not fat you're Pregnant there’s a difference goof.” She said turning to Annie and petting her head a little before turning back to Mr.Heath. She always had to defend herself around him and hated it, she knew he was always looking for reasons to try and fully take over Watching over Annie.

Needless to say his conflicting personality with Annie’s wouldn’t go over well. “well I already tried offering her better clothes but she didn’t want them.” Ariana explained before giggling as she heard Annie’s mumbles about bigger clothes. She was about to speak to Annie again before they where all cut by a guard talking about a subject being injured.

Before Mr.Heath has even said anything Ariana was already past him and off towards where it was happening. She came up on 124 and worriedly fell to her knees beside the child. Looking her body over till she saw the wound she frowned deeply and gently started to pet the girls head to comfort her. Her eyes went to Mr.Heath in a rather vicious glare as she spoke softly but harshly to him. “she’s injured Heath. Treat the wound now. Interrogations can come later. Bandage the wound till we get her into the labs.” She growled at him before turning her attention back to the child. Her smile growing motherly as she gently pet 124’s head.

“Hey sweetie I’m right here. Everything gonna be ok.” She said comfortingly down to 124. “I need to pick you up so we can get you to the labs and help you Alright honey.” Ariana continued in the usual motherly tone as she looked over 124’s wound some more. Gently she got ready to pick the girl up. Waiting for the child’s approval before lifting her up Bridal style.
Cosmos Cosmos NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

Ayaze Minixus (157-05)
9550149df65187e0f5e83f1bd3b269d3.jpg

"Wake up, 157-05. It's time to get moving."

'Oh, wonderful,' She thought to herself as she clawed her way out of her 'bed' - or seemingly lack there of after all these years. She would sit up when she would continue her train of thought, or at least try to, but of course she was 'met' by the staff at the door. "...Ehhh, what's up doc?" She said comically, laughing afterwards. The 'doc', on the other hand, did not seem too amused and stomped. "It's time to go. Get out here at once, Ayaze." They ordered. Ayaze groaned as her smile faded and turned into a mixed expression. "Freaking - OK then thunderfoot, calm down before we 'do' get a storm! Beep beep, comin' through!" Ayaze would leap onto her feet as the 'doc' moved out of the way of the door, just in time to avoid the now mildly raging redhead as she left her cell, but close enough to stop her from immediately running off. Ayaze was grabbed by the hair, and while it would ordinarily hurt, Ayaze's expression seemed stunned as she squeaked with joyful intent, getting dragged along and having no problems with this what-so-ever, it seems.

Given time, effort and a 'lot' more pain (to Ayaze's expressed delight), she would be literally dropped off at some kind of dining room, where several others have already situated themselves. Ayaze would groan and get up, shaking herself and smiling. "Alright then - it seems you at least got your priorities!" She joked to the 'doc' who dragged her all this way. They just sighed and shook their head. "Don't cause any trouble. I'll come back for you later." They said as they left, stomping away. Ayaze laughed a little and waved. "Byeee, don't forget to write~!" She teased before turning around. "Riiight, now to actually stay in the green..." Ayaze thought aloud to herself, looking to where the food was 'situated', for people to just head on over and pick up. Ayaze would head on over and grab some before seating herself on a vacant seat, glancing around. People aplenty, just as she likes it, forming a smile.

"...Aaaand jackpot."
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #ff715e
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Psychokinesis
Items: Nothing
Course of action: Time to begin the day!
Interactions: None (Open)
Mentions: None
Nearby: @EatYourFill (Dining Room fellas)

Gabriella was waiting for the girl's response when suddenly she collapsed with a scream. The spider girl’s surprise was quickly replaced with horror, her hand now covering her mouth, as she watched a wound appear on her new friend’s leg. Gabriella was standing there, frozen by the situation, even as the guards took action, her mind was shocked, as she thought about how and why she got injured. In a brief moment of clarity, she realized that the laboratory staff had already arrived. “E-Excuse me!” She managed to stutter while she quickly walked past the people who had gathered around, and without even recognizing them, she moved towards the cafetería, and after finding an empty table, she let herself rest. Her mind now a mix of shock, worry, and fear, she started thinking about what had happened. While she has been living in the facility all of her life, she had never been in a situation remotely similar to what just occurred, she didn't know how to react, and now she's scared, and struggling to concentrate on other things.

Interactions: Open.

Annie listened to both adults, looking amusingly couple like for but a moment, tell her about her being pregnant and not in fact overweight, and while this didn't help per say, She thought it would be best to at least go along with it lest the conversation of this whole pregnancy thing continue further, even after sort of being the one to start this second bout of it. Offering a small and kind smile at their words, about to open her mouth to agree with the point before they were whisked away by aforesaid guard and her expression of puppy like confusion described before first appeared.

Suddenly making her small issues seem very unimportant and almost selfish. Rushing along after the pair, both faster than herself albeit the male mainly due to his much longer strides, she caught up to the scene only to look at the young girl with wide eyes slightly shocked, immediately spotting the large gash she looked around quickly trying to locate what caused it but seeing nothing, "124, 124?…. Uh! Mimicry and mind reading, wait- she can mimic injuries? Surely it wasn't on purpose…." she muttered under her breath, still concern ridden expression wise as she tried to think logically through things, listening as the scientist pair fussed and watching as the other nearby experiment, the spider girl quickly went away, probably just as shaken up as herself to be honest, poor kid.

Watching as Ariana picked her up bridal style she went over ready to accompany the higher rank to wherever they needed to go.

Well, at least assuming she was meant to come along and not do something different?
_____

@(me) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving NighttimeForest NighttimeForest DJ UwU DJ UwU

124 continued to scream out on the floor as she grasped her leg, looking up at the other girl with pleading eyes briefly before the scientists came rushing in, her head felt foggy from the pain but she recognised the voices, Mr Heath and the nice lady…. Looking over at them, vision blurred by tear filled eyes she began opening and closing her mouth in stuttered responses unable to get any words out through small sobs before going back to crying loudly.

The gentle touch of the lady scientist felt nice, if only briefly, after all in this much pain she couldn't hear there thoughts, and thankfully that meant their calming words had much more of an affect, something the young child was grateful for.

As she heard the question on being picked up she winced a little but nodded slowly, a small mumbled, "O-Okay" coming out of her mouth as she felt the woman's arms around her form, the movement jostling her leg slightly and causing another wave of pain, making it seem to be genuinely quite the serious injury. However as she looked up at the woman she couldn't help but have one thought on her mind, "Wh-Who was…. H-Hurt?" she stuttered out with worried and agonised eyes.

She knew what this 'hurt' meant, this wasn't the type of hurt that happened in tests, this was a bad hurt, but not one she hadn't felt before, she just knew something had happened to someone else, it had to have, her leg wouldn't just do this, and despite her desperate attempts to listen out for their thoughts her own mind was still too overloaded with its own pain, burying her face into the woman's shirt as her small body shook with nerves and adrenaline, the legs large gash dropping blood down onto both the females labcoat and the floor.
_______
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DJ UwU DJ UwU NighttimeForest NighttimeForest @(me) Nano Nano

William Heath
Interacted:
Ms.Beverly, 124-00 Cosmos Cosmos
Ms.Waters Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
pic3766313.jpg
"I am not going to pry her hands off of her wound Ms. Waters," Shot back to her rather unsafe emotional state. He wished the other scientist would see how bad of an idea that would be, it could cause more harm than good with an unknown wound. However 124-00 was getting distracted at least, enough for them to move away their hand so they wouldn't have a possibility of hurting the area more. With that all good and done he started to treat the wound with the meager supplies he had on them. It was always good to come prepared for anything, especially in a place like this. He was weary about Ms. Waters picking her up without fully finding out what all 124-00 could have gotten from the wound. They didn't know if this was the only wound the subject could have gotten which transferred over. Honestly Ms. Waters jump too much onto the emotional response that she skips over data that is vital to helping out a subject.

He dreaded the day she may hurt a subject more than is needed from this. He hopes that Ms. Beverly doesn't go that way. If she wanted to be attached to a subject she should at least examine the situation first. However he did hear Ms. Beverly at least seemed to be thinking about the situation. He stood up, Ms. Waters was a stubborn person so there was no use in telling her the possibility of hurting the 124-00. He looked over at Ms.Beverly "It may not have been intentional, however there are rules put in place to know where exactly 124-00 is so this won't happen. Whoever did do this ignored those rules," as he said this a frown was seemingly permanent on his face.

YINNA IRKWIN
1569541736758-png.630733

037-00
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Samantha) Xcelgamer Xcelgamer (Julia)

• “Yinna… of course. Come.”

“Thank you,” she spoke yet another unfamiliar word as she sat down beside Samantha, her eyes downcast. For a long while, Yinna kept quiet and allowed the other, surprisingly cheerful subject’s words to remove the stiffness in the air. Her eyes trailed across Julia’s bandages, which acted like appendages of their own, in awe. She reminded her of a… what were they called again? It was something humans apparently dressed up as to scare each other. A mummy? Yes, that was it. A mummy. The girl looked like that. Though, she didn’t look particularly terrifying.

Yinna extended her arm across the table and reached for a bandage. “037-00,” came from one of her guards the second she did so. Her arm recoiled back to her side as if she touched fire.

She had never felt such a compelling need to speak as she did now. Perhaps it was curiosity, which was usually compressed alongside her in her 3x3 cell, that forced her lips to form a question. “Do they always let you out?” Her voice carried a strand of jealousy, predicting the answer before being given it.

“They only let me out to see how I’d react,” She replied blandly. Yinna’s fingernails pierced the flesh of her apple, letting its juice fall to the floor rather than eating it. She knew that maybe - just maybe - if she tried being a “good” subject she could earn more permanent, favorable conditions. But, instead, Yinna chose to be difficult. She briefly made eye contact with her guards, placed the apple on the table, pushed it, and then let it fall to the floor with a thud.

After a bit of more silence, Yinna spoke up again. “Are you… okay?” she wondered. She never knew Samantha well but had always heard the scientists calling her for frequent testings.

[class=bg] padding: 50px 0; width: 100%; background-image: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nxxh8as88lz0nrx/00.Lines.png'); background-color: #f6f6f6; font-size: initial; [/class] [class=right] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px; width: 100%; max-width: 850px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; [/class] [class=basicimagewrap] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuswrap2] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 350px; [/class] [class=leftfocus2] float: left; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-left: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=rightfocus2] float: right; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: space-between; margin-right: 1px; width: 50px; height: 350px; [/class] [class=focuscolumn2] width: 50px; height: 50px; [/class] [class=basicimage] display: inline-block; margin: 25px; width: calc(100% - 50px); height: 300px; background: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/822ekv8q7o7k9hg/Alice02.jpg') no-repeat center; background-size: 700px 402px; [/class] [class=header] width: 100%; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-weight: bold; text-transform: lowercase; font-variant-caps: normal; font-size: 2.1em; line-height: 80%; color: #444444; text-align: center; [/class] [class=subheader] margin-top: 4px; width: 100%; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .7em; line-height: 80%; color: #999999; text-align: center; [/class] [class=box] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 50px; padding: 25px 20px; width: 100%; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: .9em; line-height: 125%; color: #444444; text-align: justify; [/class] [div class=bg] [div class=right] [div class=contentwrap] [div class=basicimagewrap] [div class=focuswrap2] [div class=leftfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [div class=rightfocus2] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [div class=focuscolumn2]
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=basicimage] [/div] [/div]
[div class=header] alice schaefer;
[div class=subheader] Count your seven pains Until you fall asleep [/div] [/div] [div class=basicsR] [div class=box] Deep, crimson eyes gazed calmly at the child’s thin leg. Soon, that gaze flicked towards the man to her right. When the woman smoothly tucked back the lock of hair obstructing her view, what the guard saw was not her usual relaxed smile but a glare bearing sharp accusations.

“Children need care and discipline, but were you aiming to jeopardize an experiment’s health by crippling them?” Alice spoke in an even but fierce tone. “There are also strict rules concerning taking disciplinary action while 124-00 is in the vicinity, so please refrain from being so impulsive.”

Appearing terribly offended by her words, the guard opened his mouth. However, the silverette was quick to dismiss him with a wave. “These matters are not under my jurisdiction. Explain your actions in your report.”

Choosing to ignore any further statements of denial, Alice beckoned to the assistant who had accompanied her from her office. “If it isn’t a broken leg, we can assume there’s likely a fracture. Please perform the necessary preparations and transfer him to the infirmary in the next block for further inspection and treatment.”

As soon as this was said, she bent down to pick up a blanket and some cloth. If memory served, experiment 124-00 mimicked exact copies of injuries. Thus, it could be inferred that it was fine to mirror treatment between the two subjects. She only hoped that 124-00’s injury had not been aggravated in the time that she took to arrive on the scene. After all, the punishment had not been meant for that little girl. Experiencing someone else’s pain was meaningless for a child who wouldn’t understand the reasons behind it.

By the time Alice located subject 124-00, she was greeted with the sight of a man bandaging the child’s leg whilst a woman lay in wait to carry the lass. While moving carefully as to not surprise them, she approached the foursome with a polite albeit apologetic smile.

“I apologize for my lack of promptness, Mr. Heath,” she said sincerely before reporting the situation. “The guard responsible for this case will be filing a report. You should receive it by tomorrow.”

She then turned to 124-00 and Ariana while lifting the blanket in her hands. “Ms. Waters, before you pick her up, would you mind if I took a look at her leg? Assuming it’s the exact same injury as the one from the other boy, it would be best to pad and bind her legs to prevent aggravating the break while on the move. We can move her to the infirmary nearby afterwards. The other child has already been moved to another block, so we shouldn’t have more mishaps.” [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back