• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy E.R.A.A || IC

Kasai had looked over blankly as he mentioned her going to collapse, blinking innocently witch a dazed look before being taken the the bed and huffing a little, slowly trying to whack at him but all attempts either completely missing or barely able to be counted as a touch. At the beginning of brushing she seemed annoyed but far too out of it too do anything, still wobbling slightly as she sat, her hair truely was a mess from all the struggling against the guards and it wasn't like anyone trusted her near anything, let alone scissors or a hairbrush to deal with it so it simply stayed the way it was in its usual fiery red manner, all of her body was immune to burns after all due to her ability.

As she was asked how she felt she tried to whack him lightly again but facing away meant she could do little more than raise her hand up above her shoulder a little like waving to the wall and flick it back and forth a few times as though pathetically trying to reach back for him, "Urgh-…. tired~…." she muttered, rubbing at her face like a small child, the words loud and drawn out exaggeratedly. It caught the very much not there girl off guard when Will began to cry and wrapped her in a hug at first freezing up before glancing over her shoulder at him blankly, focusing sleepily on his hair with a giggle before smiling widely once again, "You have~…. soft hair!…." she replied, her stomach to the touch was hard and firm, and if she were to roll up the singlet it was already clear of the baby bump forming, the scars could be seen and felt on her skin from all the experiments, light faded ones from before the healing aspect was implemented that didn't heal even after, they'd both known each other for so long, and Kasai was so different now to the happy little girl she once was all those years back.

E.R.A.A. Code number 012

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
mentions: -
interactions: Will ( Probably George Probably George ) Cosmos Cosmos

Hiyori Kurosawa
Hiyori had managed to calm down with Axus' remarks. However, now she was sitting in her room when she should be eating dinner feeling worse than ever. Sure, she'd gone to him on instinct, but she knew what stress his examiner put him through. Hiyori's mind wandered to Saura's words and soon she was hovering over her toilet for the fourth time that day. First the lying, but now the idea of being impregnated by god knows what made her sick. "I need to eat." She muttered into the pool of water and stomach acid. With hardly any desire to move she reached out with her mind to one of the guards that she liked, Jerry. Despite his appearance he wasn't as rough as the other guards and acted more like a caretaker for her than her observer. Within a few minutes she had the tray in her room. "Thank you," was all Hiyori could mutter as she stared down at her dinner plate and nibble half-heartedly at the food.

"Kid. Something bothering you?"
Jerry peeked outside into the hall before shutting the door. He sat down with his back against the wall so that he couldn't be seen from the hallway. "You're normally a lot more chipper. And skipping eating with the others? It's definitely not like you." Jerry turned his attention away from the hall to look at her. "Something the boss say make you like this?" Hiyori mere nodded as she continued the motions of eating. The food had no taste it was like eating ash. "Oh boy." Jerry sighed. "Just keep your chin up kid. At least one of your friends is workin' on something. So don't let it get to ya." He walked over and pat her on the head. "And when you get out, feel free to come by my wife and my place. I think you deserve the chance to actually have a family for once." He whispered before slipping back out into the hall. "Eat up Hiyo. You'll need your strength." With that Jerry was gone, but Hiyori stared at where he was.

A family? Her thoughts wound around the thought. Her siblings and parents had been afraid of her when they found out what happened. They looked at her like she was a monster. But she could have one? A real one? She would be looked at like a daughter and not a monster? A few tears fell from Hiyori's eyes as the food began to have taste once more. It was still terrible, but between Axus' promise to get out and Jerry's words. Hiyori had a little bit of hope for the future.

Izanami Hanazawa
Izanami groaned as she walked into the dining area. Her head hurt, her body hurt, and worst of all, her plants in the garden had been hurt. "Bastard Wrist." She growled as she took a look at her food. It was an entirely vegan meal made for her. Wrist was seriously upset about her comments. "I'll fucking murder you." She cursed his existence under her breath. "But first your boyfriend, and I'm going to make you watch." She hissed while scanning the room when a pair of furry ears caught her attention. "WOLFY!" As if a flip had been switch Izanami forgot about her revenge, her escape plan and well, everything. She sprinted over and buried her cheek into the boy, girl, whatever's hair. "You missed all the excitement Wolfy." She muttered as she enjoyed the soft feel of their hair. "Wildfire was having an episode and Wall called in the guards. And Mindfreak nearly turned into barbecue lunch. It was all so exciting." Izanami set her tray down, finally letting go of the individual.

"So, why were you hiding out during break time? Huh Wolfy?" She asked while ignoring her food. Izanami just wanted a soup with some meat and her vitamins in it. That was all, but at least she was getting to enjoy her dessert first. The girl smiled aimlessly as she listened to the wolf-kin talk. Everyone had someone that they enjoyed the company of Aki, or Wolfy, was hers. And honestly the only person's name she remembered. Aki was the best of both worlds, boy and girl and it made Izanami just like him/her that much more.

Mentions: Hubub101 Hubub101 Cosmos Cosmos animegirl20 animegirl20
Interactins: Dana Zane Dana Zane

c84f18e80c5e512145d70e7209d7cdb4.jpgWhat happen next was all a blur. One min she found herself hugging her sister as someone came and tried to help block any fire that might come their way. The whole thing was crazy soon enough they were brought to their new rooms. "Wow....won't happen everyday....right?"

Time skip:
It was break time now and Masami wasn't sure if she wanted to leave her room though at the same time she wanted to see everyone so she grabbed her sister's hand darted to the break room to see if the others had calm down or was still hostel. When she went in the room she stopped as if to remember the fire girl could be in here. She didn't the girl was a bad person buuuuut she really didn't want to end up that close to being burned alive again. But To Masami's relief she wasn't there. She did however notice the two boys from earlier and one of them was wrapped like a mummy?? She walked over to them dragging her sister along and sat down. She wasn't sure what was happening but they seemed down and out. Understandable. She looked at the quiet one then the one with the temper. She was trying to figure out why he was all wrapped up and then it hit her. "Holy smokes no one blocked you from the fire." She said carelessly out loud. She actually meant to think that in her head. She then looked back at the door to see if that fire girl was coming but didn't see anyone. "Um fire girl isn't coming back today right? Not that don't like her I just rather not get burned...." She then looked at her lap suddenly feeling bad for asking.
E.R.A.A. Code number 125

E.R.A.A.

STATUS;
mentions: Cosmos Cosmos
interactions: RI.a RI.a amended amended A A Bottle of Memories

Adult_Neptune.pngShe hadn't noticed Declan when he came in. She didn't even noticed he was in the room until he lifted her chin to meet his gaze.

"Don't cry purple! Be strong for me! You know it was not your fault!"

All she could in response was nod as he wipe a tear from her cheek. She noticed him looking towards the before he got up and turned the shower on. When he came back she had wiped her eyes though they were still a little watery.

"I think it is time I tell you something!"

She could only imagine this was referring to what he mentioned earlier so she quietly sat there listening to all he had to say. Her eyes widen at after he was done it was clear he was nervous. Though she couldn't blame him considering he had just told the snitch. To be honest though everything he said made a lot of sense. She didn't think he was lying but she was pretty sure this information was not meant to be known. In the back of her head she knew these scientist didn't care about them or her but it was always a automatic response to follow their every word like she was programmed but she.....she had a choice she.....she didn't have to do as they said but then the fear of punishment always drowns that out. "If I do this you have to promise me it will work.....and the others have to keep a low profile because cause if any of that chaos happens again I will get in big trouble and then I probably won't have the access that I do now......if I do something they have to go along with it cause one wrong move and I won't be able to help.....I know deep down those scientist don't care but I'm always afraid of what will happen if I don't obey them....but I....want out too....but you have to tell the others what I said and no matter what you have to promise this will work." She looked at him seemly nervous herself though part of it might of been from the fact she just came into realization how close he was. "Pinky promise." She said hold up her pinky towards him.
(I'll time skip in the next post)
E.R.A.A. Code number 124

E.R.A.A.

STATUS;
mentions:
interactions: OBESE OBESE
[/imagefloat]

Aki jumps a bit as he hears Izanami yelling "Wolfy" loudly as he calms down with ease as he knew Izanami always been there for him since his time in the facility through hard times. "H-Hey Izanam-" he was soon cut off as she Buried her cheeks into fur though his tail has began to wag in a happy manner as if being around her made him feel safe. "Ah I-I guess been missing a lot lately due to being cooped up in my cell due to my androphobia..." he said and frowns bit as he feels her letting go of him. He looks at her different color. to him, her eyes were always beautiful even if they were different colors as his cheeks turns a bright red. "So Izanami, h-how are you." he said as his cheeks were a flush with a bright red as his tail continues to wag. Izanami has always made him blush.
(I tried my best ;-; )

E.R.A.A. Code number 98

E.R.A.A.

STATUS;
mentions:
interactions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Last edited:
Saura's paced down the hall at her usual quickened walk, her prideful and slightly dug expression not leaving as her hands settled deeply into her pockets and their usual comfy spot. Looking around she raised a brow at the doors opening before sighing, was it really dinner time already? She'd forgotten to eat yet another meal earlier today then it seemed- oh well, she was far too excited about her little visitor to worry about such things at current times.

Going into the large restricted access hallway she chuckled as she knocked playfully on the huge reinforced metal doors, candy in her pocket for both her daughter and the beast that remained by her side, Eric. Though most experiments here were doomed to stay as they were with little research into reversing such affects actually a priority Saura had made a certain promise to the young girl she'd try and help him out, not too mention having a controllable shifting form of a monster rather than a permanent one would be a lot easier to deal with in and out of experiments, despite what some may think the scientist did love her daughter to extraordinary lengths but there were things here even she couldn't control.

E.R.A.A. Code number ////

E.R.A.A.

STATUS;
mentions: Room Occupants ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
interactions: -

bc5dcda87cd2ac426b94c0113b39350d--steel-jojo-bizarre_3_702.jpg
It had been a while since William let his emotions out like that. It was more like him to just bottle it up and let it ferment into anger. These little moments were good for him, even if he didn't know it. He felt a bit silly for releasing his emotions on some girl who was high off her ass. At least she wasnt shoving him away.

"You have~…. soft hair!…."
Will let go of Kas and wiped his face. He especially wasnt comfortable showing this side of himself to others. But atleast she was more infatuated with the softness of his hair. "I guess you haven't been able to wash your hair since... you know." He got off the bed, putting the brush away. Will ran his fingers through her hair. "Eh, it's better than before. When you're not like this, come by and you can use my shower."

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
interactions: - Cosmos Cosmos

Kasai seemed to do nothing more than blankly stare as he moved away and continued to giggle and smirk as he spoke again, raising a hand up messily and eventually whacking herself just a little too hard in the face and though she didn't realise due to the meds leaving a light pink mark from the impact, "Aye' Aye!…. Captin Willy!~…." she stuttered out through sure and giggles yawning once again as though sleepy though in this state she was essentially a toddler who'd fight enterally against their bedtime.

Kasai slowly flopped forward and curled up in his lap smugly, "I really!…. missed having' chuu around!~…." she finished off with yet another yawn and snuggling slightly tighter, it was hard to imagine an uncontrollable being of fire and destruction would ever be cutely sleepy or slightly cold in the evening air though such was occurring right this moment within the room, the guard posted outside couldn't help but chuckle once and smirk a little to himself at the sight.

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
interactions: Will ( Probably George Probably George )

Kaiyoto remains relatively quiet after the resident next to him quite bluntly insults hom and the others who were involved in the break room incident a little while ago. Who is Kaiyoto to say otherwise? Hell, he already said he acted like an idiot just seconds ago. He swallows his pride, a weak half smile appearing on his face. "I would hope not as well. If I want to die then I should." The boy says, eyes finally coming up to meet the resident sittng next to him. "Maybe I wouldn't bother anyone else then, yeah?" Kaiyoto says, recalling how much shit he started yesterday just by simply being himself. He scoffs, looking ahead at eye level, "As if that's a question." Kaiyoto quips, arms coming to cross each other in a casual manner. "But maybe I could finally get some tranquility, none of this faux medicine bullshit." Kaiyoto sniffs as his smile fades somewhat, eyes coming back to the fellow resident who seems relatively uninterested in what he's saying.

Kaiyoto's eyes drift back to the opposite side of which his coversation buddy was sitting as a small, childish voice makes itself known. Kaiyoto's eyes widen slightly as he realizes who it is, thise two new girls everybody's been talking about. The remark about his injuries makes Kaiyoto shrug, looking back down at the table. "Yeah, Uh, sorry about earlier." Kaiyoto says, shifting in his seat as a hand reaches its way to his head and rakes through his hair to massage it. "I don't know. But if she does, I'll apologize to her. Shit just blew up for me." The boy says, still combing his hand through his hair. Call it a nervous tick, but Kaiyoto needs some sort of phtsical comfort right now and this is the easiest, most readily available solution he can figure. The boy turns, his eyes furrowing in curiosity as he redirects his attention to the former resident. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Kaiyoto. I mean-ah..... you know, forget it." He says, eyes moving from contact with the boy to a space on the table in front of him.

Mentions: Kasai ( Cosmos Cosmos ), ( RI.a RI.a )
Interactions: Micah ( A A Bottle of Memories ), Masami ( animegirl20 animegirl20 )

Yuki & Eric
As soon as Sauralaid knock to the door a loud demonic roar cried out from inside the pen. A moment later the alarms blared as the door started to open.yuki stood right on the other side a bright happy smile slapped onto her face as she waited for the door to open. As soon as it was open enough for her to slip through she did and instantly sprung onto saura. "MOMMY!!" She cried happily as she hugged saura around the waist. Nuzzling her mothers stomach happily before smiling brightly up at her. "Hi mommy." She said after a second with an accompanying cute giggle. Not far behind her was Eric who strolled to the doors waiting for them to open which was almost a painfully slow process.
Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos

Saura chuckled at her daughters appearance and hugged her tightly back once the young girl sprang forward and wrapped her in the hug. The scientist hadn't even flinched a the roar which came shortly before, far too used to her daughters playmate to be bothered by such a thing and chuckling with a smile up at him as she watched the beast wait impatiently for the doors to open so he could follow his little friend.

"Hiya!! An hello to you two mr, tough guy don't think I've forgotten about ya'~" she teased, ruffling Yuki's hair with a smirk as the door eventually opened enough for the large creature to make his way through properly.

Mention: -
Interaction: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Will cracked a snicker at the slurred "Captain Willy" and her face palm. It was a change of pace to see her calmed down and not on fire. Along with her snuggling into his lap, it made him feel normal again. Like he was back at home with a girlf- no... He shouldn't fall for her. There was two issue with falling in love. There was the chance of him outliving everyone he'd ever know, and that if he were to fall for one of the girls here, they'd be in even bigger danger. Will knew he'd be on the run for decades after his escape. If he bothered to worry about someone else's safety, that'd be even more worry.

William was conflicted. Should he stay here and enjoy this little moment, or take her off so he wouldn't have to deal with his emotions later. Etsu was comfortable, so he would just let it happen. For her. After all she's been through, this is the least she needed.

Will reached down to touch her but hesitated. He worried again. Would this be too much? Would she take it the wront way? He didn't think over things without overthinking. Against his judgement, he lowered his hand, placing it on her head and lightly rubbing her. Will's lip quivered as a massive grin took over his face. Compared to what he's been through the last two years, this was bliss. Nothing else mattered right now. Just Etsu and himself.

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; Unusually high heartbeat. No medical attention required; immortal.

Kasai had snuggled further with a grin as his hand gently touched her head and stroked through her hair. A smile spreading across her lips widely like nothing more than a child as she giggled softly in still a sleepy manner despite her obvious protests mentally towards sleeping by her occasional shifting, it seemed even drugged out of her mind the girl still ad the same childish fear of nightmares as always.

"Willy~…. do you still rememeber-….. when…. we were kids an~…. made that-…. promise about escapin' an stuff?….." she mumbled out a little, still smiling, "Well-…. I don't know why but I….. been thinkin'….. bout-….. back then a lot lately~…. back when I was different-…. back before all the testing~….. before people…. hated me do you…. did you like that me better?…." she continued, not changing her expression much except moving to a small frown, like she was now it was unmistakable how much she resembled that little girl from back when she was younger, that innocent expression and giggling cheerful smile no matter what happened, no matter how down anyone else was she always cheered them up and then one day she just- stopped. Her eyes lost that shine and she went quiet and cold, nobody who's been around long enough to know her aware of what happened but that time it appeared whatever happened to that little girl, broke.

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS;
mentions: (Ones who have been around long enough to know the old Kasai) Kiroshiven Kiroshiven (both character and scientist) A A Bottle of Memories
interactions: Will ( Probably George Probably George ) ( Hubub101 Hubub101 ) Just needed another tag for ocd purposes lool sorry hububz

0ee23158f7008a062f33152b744e84d0.jpg
"If I do this you have to promise me it will work.....and the others have to keep a low profile because if any of that chaos happens again I will get in big trouble and then I probably won't have the access that I do now......if I do something they have to go along with it, cause one wrong move and I won't be able to help.....I know deep down those scientist don't care but I'm always afraid of what will happen if I don't obey them....but I....want out too....but you have to tell the others what I said and no matter what you have to promise this will work." she put ap her hand and made a fist with her pinky sticking out "Pinky promise!?" Declan smiled, looked into her eyes, put up his hand and twisted his pinky around hers "Pinky promise!" he then grabbed her hand with his other one and landed a kiss on her fist after what he stood up, went to the shower-room, closed the doors and took off his clothes. He tried to not show any signs of being nervous and scared but he was to edges. He stepped into the shower and just let the water to pour on his head, down his long hair and his fit body. Time was passing and he did not even remember how long he spent in the shower as so many thoughts were going through his head that shut down his sense of time.

TIME SKIP....

Declan left his room quite early, at least hour before the lunch break was announced. Normally residents are not allowed to move around the facility freely, except the specific times, like break and lunch, but even then there is surveillance all around the place. There was another exception which was granted just to Declan. He was allowed to leave his room at any time when he wanted to go to the library. Usually he was accompanied by a guard as that was a requirement, but already for some time that was not happening as all the guards were getting bored when Declan spent hours upon hours going through books and trying to figure what he would like to read next. This time Declan was not looking for a book, at least not for himself. Such fights in the break room were not a surprise but this was the first time in years when Level 4 and especially Kasai was the source of the fight and had to be handled by the spec unit. So he was not sure in what state the people involved will be as he knew some of them were taken straight to the labs and medical bays to either do some tests and experiments or to drug them to the bottom. Knowing Kasai's case and the fact that she was the source of the conflict that happened just few hours ago, at this moment she was probably being packed with drugs like she would contraband them for cartel over the boarder. "1990...1989...1988...1987..." he was mumbling to himself while skipping through loads of comic books "1986, aha, here it is!" he said in an energetic voice although no one was around to hear that. He pulled out 4 comic books and looked through first few pages of them as too looking for approval that the book was what he was looking for. As he was going through the pages the loudspeakers came on and woman's voice started an informational text that it was break time. "Perfect!" came out of Declan`s mouth when he heard the message. "I hope she will be there..." he said with a little sigh in the end. He was talking about Kasai. He remembered his conversation before all the shit went down in the break room and he wanted to do something nice, hopping that it could give her a little spark by finding someone to relate. Sure it was a fictional comic book character but Declan had found a lot of role models in his books and realised that it does not matter is it a character from a book or real person because the main thing is to see or read how would they act in certain situations and learn from that.

He rolled up all 4 comic books and while holding them in his hand, slowly, started to make his way to the dinning room. The food was not bad as someone stated earlier that pissed Declan off straight away, but sure, it was not perfect, not that Declan would know any different food, it just felt that cooks could do much better. By the time Declan got to the dinning room, Kasai was nowhere to be seen. He approached one of the guards that was standing at the entrance doors and asked "Hey, has 012 been let out after what happened or is she locked up again!?" to what the guard replied with a little smirk before opening his mouth "Yeah, she's been released but she is high as a mountain!" he gave out a little laugh. As expected Declan thought to himself. It was not good or maybe opposite as all the focus was on her so maybe this was the best time to speak with some people about the potential escape. "Where is she tho? I do not see her here...?" he asked the guard "Oh, she was brought here but she could not even sit on her own, so that stupid immortal boy picked her up and took her out of here. Probably went to his room...*hehe*...I mean, she's already with a baby, so it's not like you can put another one in!" he finished what brought such disgust in Declan that he could not stand around this guard anymore. Without saying anything else or even thanking the guard for the information that he would normally do, he just left and started to walk the direction of Wills room.

=======================
E.R.A.A. Code number 127
mentions: - Probably George Probably George ; Cosmos Cosmos
interactions: ; animegirl20 animegirl20 (Sakiko); random guard

As Etsu went on about the past, it saddened William a bit. Everything had just gone wrong for years for her. Although his experiments were just as bad, if not worse, it was only for a couple years. Etsu outlived that mark. Will wasnt broken yet, but it was obvious that Etsu was broken long ago. He didnt know how to react to her story. But William knew that she wouldn't be saying any of this under normal circumstances. This wasn't the first time he'd have to give an answer so on the spot. So he just said the first thing that came to mind.
"I liked you then, and I still like you now. You're perfect Etsu..."

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -

Kasai giggled a little but nodded at his reply, slowly wincing as the drugs seemed to be loosing their effect, at least whatever they'd given to her yesterday and this morning after the fight at lunch, of course the anti-power meds were packed in tightly enough it keep all but a spark down. Smiling a little she snuggled in one last time before the thundering of somewhat annoyed sounding footsteps came from down the hallway, glancing up with a slight wobble she pulled herself into a sitting position and raised an eyebrow, both arms supporting her upwards and legs curled under at a sideways angle.

Soon the figure came into view, her face widened with a smile as she giggled once again and sat up properly stumbling to her seat, "Decu!~" she called out with an overly cheery and clearly drugged expression, waving wildly, at least now able to get the arm above he head. Her red hair sat wrapping around her shoulders gently, the sight quite pretty actually after William's brushing.

E.R.A.A. Code number 012

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
interactions: Will ( Probably George Probably George ) Declan ( OBESE OBESE )

Izanami Hanazawa
Iaznami couldn't help but smirk as Aki seemed to get embarrassed by her affections. This was another thing she enjoyed about the young male. His reactions were priceless. "Oh, I forgot about that." Izanami sighed thinking about the poor boy's fear of men. Whereas her life experiences had led her down the path of tormenting them it seems Aki's had led to him being unable to look one in the eye. "It's a shame that you're afraid to leave your home. I get bored of these men and their games." She growled as she pushed the plate of fruits and vegetables from her sight. She just wanted her vitamin supplements and some bread. That was all.

"I'm feeling a bit irritable to be perfectly honest with you Wolfy." Izanami turned to look at everyone in the cafeteria. Toxic, Droopy and Sparky were there. Toxic was talking with a guard and she couldn't help wonder what they were talking about. Sparky and Droopy just had what looked like a melancholy discussion and then separated. The new scaredy cat and the black cat were in attendance in the group. For now, that's what she'd call them. "Wrist put me through hell after I threatened him a bit after the fight broke out. And we've got two new inmates for this cell. It's all a bit of a blur for today, but all I can say is that Wrist is continuing to climb to the top of my shit list. Right there next to the bitch that runs this place." She grumbled before nuzzling into Aki's fur again. "I needed my daily dose of Aki cuddling to calm down." She giggled before letting him go and standing up. "Well, dinner's gonna have to be skipped today." She sighed before looking over at the group. "Why not talk to the girls? I'm sure they'll love your cuteness." Izanami giggled while looking to the boy.

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Declan was closing in to the Wills room when he was spotted by Kasai. She smiled at him and started to wave as of saying Hi and inviting him to come over and called out "Decu!". Declan smiled as well and waved back. Will was sitting right next to her and at the beginning did not pay attention to Declan approaching. He seemed a little bit emotional if you could say so, like they both just had a serious conversation about something important. Declan kept making his way to Wills room and as he approached the entrance he said "Hey guys! Did I interrupted something? Don't want to be in the way, just wanted to check up on you Kas, to see how you were doing after what happened!? I mean and you Will too!" he said with an awkward addition but in a genuine interest as he could only imagine what she might have been dealing with after she was taken away from the break room. "I spoke with one of the guards and they said that you headed this way, so I decided to check are you here!" he finished and then kind of feeling little lost continued "I mean, I can come back later..."

=======================
E.R.A.A. Code number 127
interactions: ; Probably George Probably George ; Cosmos Cosmos

Yuki & Eric

Yuki happily nuzzled her mother before looking up. "Picks me up mommy pick me up!!" She commanded adorably as she jumped up and down to get her mom to pick her up. Eric watched casually as the doors slowly opened. Saura was the only one that Eric let openly touch his little playmate. Letting out a huff at the two as he crouched into a gorilla like stance as he exited the room. "Mama! Mama! I drew a picture!!" Yuki exclaimed excitedly as she let go of her mother and darted back inside. Coming out just a moment later with a paper in her hands she ran up to her mother and held it up. It was a picture of yuki, saura, and Eric. The drawing was crude and scribblie like most child drawings were. Still though yuki was excited as if it were the best drawing in the world. Staring up at her mother with anticipation at her reaction to her picture.
Mentions: none

Saura had chuckled a little as her daughter commandingly asked for herself to be picked up but gave a small nod and lifted her, nuzzling her face with her own before being caught a little off guard as she squirmed and escaped from her arms, rushing off back into the large enclosure. Watching Eric with a casual smile for a few moments at the gorilla like pose she brightened up once again as her daughter returned, crouching down and staring at the drawing with a wide grin, "Aw!! that's beautiful my darling~ Did Eric help you with it?~" she asked slightly curiously though knowing the best couldn't hold a pencil, let alone draw a straight line.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Yuki & Eric

Yuki giggled at her mothers question. "No silly!! Puppy can't help he's to big!" She exclaimed with a giggle as she smiled at her mother. "See that's you. That's me! And that's Puppy!" She said pointing out the appropriate Blobby, scribblie bodies.
Mentions:

Will already saw through Declan's bullshit. His awkwardness and his overall nervous demeanor. Will brought himself to his feet, walking over to Declan. "We're fine, but is something up?" He wanted to get Declan to speak up as to why he really came. Then he thought about how it might have looked really suspicious how Will just took Kas away. "Wait, no, I got it." He took in a deep breath. Another thought sparked in his head. Will whispered to him: "Wait, you don't-. Ooh~" He smirked, giving a little laugh. Then his voice went into a more threatening tone. "Fuck off, wannabe immortal." Will lightly shoved Declan out of the room, closing the door on his face.

"Fuckin children." Will mumbled to himself. He turned his attention back to Kas. "Maybe you need a shower..." Will brought Kas to her feet. Luckily there was a spot to sit in the shower, so she wouldn't fall. He held her hands as he guided her to the bathroom. "Go ahead and wash yourself up. I'll be out here, so if you need any help just call out." He gave her a pat on the head and closed the door behind him. "Make sure to take off your clothes before going in." He called out. If he didn't say anything, she probably would have gone in with clothes on.

E.R.A.A. Code number 42

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
interactions: - Cosmos Cosmos OBESE OBESE

As Will was literally mumbling something in Declans ear, stuff without context, like half of the full sentence or the whole message would stay in Wills head and only half would come out of his mouth, he showed Declan a little bit and closed the doors of his room. The last comment was really uncalled for, probably the whole situation was uncalled for and it seemed like Will is getting full of himself, that all thing that he cannot die was getting into his head. To be honest Declan did not understand this whole act what just happened, minute ago, and it angered him a little bit as he did not got the chance to speak with Kas, but he managed to keep his cool. Last thing he heard through the doors was Will saying "Fuckin children!". Sure, Declan might have been only 15 years old but he was not a kid. Being mainly around grownups and all the experiments for all these 13 years and the books did not make him a kid anymore. The way of thinking was already on the same level that young adult would have, besides due to all the "agent" or "spy" training also put him even higher with amazing ability to strategize and make decisions on the go in a quick manner. "Fucking moron!" Declan said to himself. He still had the comic books in his hands but obviously he was not able to give them to Kas, so he had to save them for later, when that moron Will, wont be around, although that thought did not seem like a possible scenario anytime soon. With that thought in his mind he slowly turned around and started to walk back, towards his room.

=======================
E.R.A.A. Code number 127
interactions: ; Probably George Probably George ; Cosmos Cosmos

Saura couldn't help but burst into a wider smile as she nodded at the small child, ruffling her hair as she laughed more, "I see well aren't I just silly then~…." she chuckled, standing back up and picking up Yuki with her cheerfully, "Well then do you want me to take this home and put it on the fridge? Or would you rather I put it in my office here so you can come visit?~" she inquired with a slightly saddened look. Her daughter would never leave the facility at current rates, she hadn't been at the house for more than two years before kidnapped by the very same people she employed, it was the one experiment she wanted to save, the one experiment she cared about.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Kasai had watched the commotion between her two friends with a tilted and somewhat puzzled expression, hands on the ground and leant forwards on all fours like a curious toddler crossed with a cat of sorts. Watching as Will shoved Declan she puffed out her cheeks a little stubbornly, "Ay!~…. No fightin' ya big uh—….. meanie head!~" she replied, seeming rather smug with a smirk at the insult she'd managed to make up in her very drugged mind.

As Will instructed her to have a shower and closed the door she stumbled forwards a little looking at the device curiously, slowly she stepped in and was about to turn on the water before he called out about her clothes, staring down at the fabric she raised a brow and blinked a few times with a blank expression, pinching the shirt before shrugging and simply turning on the water anyway, a first freezing up wide eyed as it sprayed cold before it turned to warmer and she stumbled into her site g position with a derby giggle, half washing herself and half playing with the males toothbrush sitting out the door slightly.

E.R.A.A. Code number 012

E.R.A.A.

STATUS; -
interactions: Declan ( OBESE OBESE ) Will ( Probably George Probably George )

Kaiyoto's eyes bare down on one point on the table as he listens to Micah, the term "coward" striking something akin to offense inside of him. But Kaiyoto can't will himself to retort that, he knows he's in the wrong and no amount of arguing can change that. The boy sniffs, eyelids drooping slightly. It was not so much so that he didnt feel like he could argue that causes Kaiyoto to stay quiet, but it was the feeling that he had no right to respond to the critique.

The question came like a slap to the face, in the sense of how sober it made Kaiyoto in such a short period of time. ... you don't want to die, do you? Kaiyoto doesn't know exactly how to approach an answer to that question. Of course, Kaiyoto didn't actually desire death, but if given the option between death and continuing life in the facility, it is without saying that Kaiyoto would choose death. The boy stares, his face contorting slightly as he tries to forget about the question, figuring that refusing to answer would be the best course of action. The immediate change of mood brought by Micah's joke makes Kaiyoto's mouth curl subtly as a smile tries to make its way onto his face.

"Promise?" Kaiyoto jokes, looking back towards Micah. "I'm glad to meet you, Micah." He says, giving the boy a hazy smile. "I hope it doesn't offend you, but I'm not gonna remember your number, I've forgotten mine entirely. It's just more state-mandated bullshit in my opinion." The boy explains, eyes drifting down to the table and back up. "You seem like a smart person, I'll catch you later sometime, yeah?" Kaiyoto says, a troubled look coming over him. He stands, stumbling for a second, before turning and heading towards the exit of the break room.

Kaiyoto enters his room quietly, stumbling over to hi bed before falling down face-first. A wave of emotions washes over him as the drugs finally begin to wear off. The boy pushes himself up suddenly, arms crossing once he's standing, and he paces to the other side of the room. Putting his head against the wall, Kaiyoto grips the bandages on either of his arms as the pain gradually sets in from the burns on his body. The boy's right foot comes in contact with the wall, a loud, audible grunt escaping from his throat simultaneously. Kaiyoto now feels think beads of sweat forming along the back of his head and hairline, burning slightly under the bandages as it seeps under the wrap around his forehead. Turning, Kaiyoto heads to the door of his room and stands in the doorway. A slight breeze in the hallway blows against his face, causing him to relax slightly. Kaiyoto's eyes shut tight as he clutches his arms tighter, putting his body and forehead against the cold doorway, just trying to ride out coming down from being amped up on such powerful drugs.

Interactions: Micah ( A A Bottle of Memories )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back