• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests | E C C E N T R I C |

I have two if you don't mind, if so one would be okay

= name- FrostXShadow (Frosty)
= pronouns- he/him/his
= type- IC
= aesthetic- magic/nature
= palette- whatever you deem fit
= font_ is WaltoGraph acceptable? (if not any bold style font is okay)
= images_ http://68.media.tumblr.com/b654adec701e1691d26add8aa2a34e4d/tumblr_inline_n1udqw5APu1r6bnhi.gif
= holders_ a place for name, tags, and actual IC text so 3?
= date_ Whenever you can do it is cool.
= anything else- nothing at all

= pronouns- he/him/his
= type- IC
= aesthetic- Magic/ air / Heroism
= palette- whatever you deem fit (would preffer airy maybe a sky blue?)
= images_https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...c8803ad1caa9a46a5--anime-cat-boy-neko-boy.jpg

I have two if you don't mind, if so one would be okay

= pronouns- he/him/his
= type- IC
= aesthetic- magic/nature
= palette- whatever you deem fit
= images_ http://68.media.tumblr.com/b654adec701e1691d26add8aa2a34e4d/tumblr_inline_n1udqw5APu1r6bnhi.gif

= pronouns- he/him/his
= type- IC
= aesthetic- Magic/ air / Heroism
= palette- whatever you deem fit (would preffer airy maybe a sky blue?)
= images_https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...c8803ad1caa9a46a5--anime-cat-boy-neko-boy.jpg
i'll get on to it soon

= name- waraeru (ethan~)
= pronouns- he/him
= type- character sheet~
= aesthetic- minimalist / pastel-grunge!!
= palette- [palette]
= font- [bitter] for headers and default (size 2) for main text
= images- [!] [!] (backgroundy bits??) [!] [!] (character faceclaim)
= holders- 4, please~
= date- whenever's convenient for you
= anything else- nope! but please tell me if i did something wrong heehee

Last edited:
=name_ elizabeth clary
= pronouns_ she/her
= type_ character sheet
= aesthetic_ grunge, dark & mysterious
= palette_ here
= font_ raleway (or whatever you think will look best)
= images_ xxx
= holders_ 4
= date_ whenever is convenient
= anything else_ thank you c:

= name_ wapiti
= pronouns_ she/her
= type_ cs
= aesthetic_ sun set/pastels
= palette_ dis one
= font_ times new roman/lobster two
= images_ x o x o
= holders_four
= date_ whenever you can~
= anything else_ ty bae <3

nymphadora. nymphadora. Here!!~ :3

= name_ Hitori Sakimoto
= pronouns_ She, Her
= type_ CS
= aesthetic_ The mystic piano image below in the CS.
= palette_ Um- I'm not sure on how to use a palette but like above the white and blue piano image below if you can please!
= font_ Whatever you think suits I'm not picky! even just the book antiqua form donation is fine.
= images_ They're shown below but I don't actually know where to get the links form since I just found them whilst browsing. "^w^
= holders_ Don't mind.
= date_ If you're referring to when I made this 28/8/17
= anything else_ Nupe! Except for an apology on how vague this is, pretty much do whatever you feel looks nice or is right I can't code at all apart from a border or some background colour so I'll be impressed by anything really! XD Oh and if possible could you finish it before September the 5th? Sorry it's just CS's will be judged then, codes aren't need but I'd like the GM to be able to see something pretty whilst doing all that work on September 5th.

Starlight Piano, Hopes Light.jpg
"You don't need to hear, to speak."

Name:
Hitori Sakimoto

Nickname(/s):
Hi-chan, Saki, Momo, Tori, Hito, Risa, Kemo, Kimu, Mu, Etc…. Just about anything you can think of she'd tried calling herself at one point or another, none of them really stick but she doesn't mind.

18 (To be honest her birthday wasn't too long ago and she's fresh out of high school.)

Currently unemployed, she was a student up till a few weeks ago however and considering her plans to continue with her education if possible you may still consider her as such, she's studying to become a musician.

Physical Description:

8692500ea8611f761781b2e635ea4b3f_bp.jpg
[Sorry! I know it's rather anime but the moment I saw it I knew that this is what I wanted my character to look like, please just tell em if it's really unacceptable and I'll try and find something else, or you could kinda just take it for a rough reference otherwise as I'll be writing my description down below!]

Height- 5'7"-5'9"
(She hasn't actually measured for a long time but in comparison to other girls she is rather tall, only adding to her tom-boyish yet gentle appearance.)

Weight- 45-49kg
(Once again she hasn't checked or quite some time but considering her rather skinny appearance despite her height she was last somewhere around this, she's one of those lucky people who can eat just about however much they want and it all seems to just disappear into thin air around them.)

Hitori doesn't exactly fit the stereotypical body type of a girl, she looks more on the tomboy side of things shape and style wise but she does have a certain cute and feminine charm about her if you look, especially face-wise and if paying even closer attention, her hands. She has a rather pale skin complexion and never wears makeup, her eyes are a stunning deep ocean blue colour with almost silver-ish hints within and her blonde hair, as featured in the image above shows off her fathers more western side brought to her Japanese mother, though her mixed ethnicity is clear. She has a somewhat delicate yet muscular body build, an odd combination but believe when hearing but easy to understand once actually seeing her in person, she doesn't tend to wear anything too fancy unless at a performance and otherwise prefers her school clothes or as she puts her casual and comfy wear.

-Being around people and her friends.
-Dogs/Animals.
-Calm places as busy ones have a tendency to make her confused.
-Natures beauty.

Dislikes:
-Being alone.
-Crowed areas.
-People not respecting or listening to others or herself.
-Felines, the terrifying and monstrous creatures. (Cats)

Positive traits:
-Friendly, sociable.
-Optimistic and hopeful no matter what, a strong believer in the power of belief and an almost contagious positive energy and smile.
-Strong-Willed and Kind-Hearted, if she has a goal she will keep going towards it in an extremely determined fashion, she's hard working and resilient, caring for even the smallest thing and willing to assist however she can in a situation.

Negative traits:
-Highly energetic and sometimes hard too keep up with meaning she's extremely playful/mischievous.
-Secretive, and on occasion an overly independant mindset.
-Stubborn to bite the fault and unwilling to give up even when she needs help.

Quirks:
-Fidgeting in the manner of playing piano keys that aren't there, her fingers seemingly dancing across invisible keys when nervous or bored.
-Blushing uncontrollably when happy or embarrassed, her pale complexion turning a light pink shade to match her equally as adorable laugh.
-Having been raised in a more country side area of japan as a child before moving elsewhere she does have a slightly odd accent, only progressed further by her hearing condition.
-When trying to control her short temper she tends to puff out her cheeks in a childish manner.

Fears:
-Loosing sight, both figuratively and literally.
-The dark.
-Cats, yeah to this girl those small fuzzy balls of fur are an absolute nightmarish creature.

Personality:
Note: Okay, let me say here that despite all my two plus years on donation I still cannot write a personality without loosing the feel for the character I want, I can write about it in any other context but here so I ask of you to please accept the extra focus on her personality I've put into other sections of the CS as you may have noticed, if this is not allowed just tell me and I'll do my best to write one up. "^w^

History:
[T.B.R, The backstory will be not yet revealed to other members besides a short description due to many secrets wanting to be slowly revealed throughout, if you were wondering why it only covers a short period of time rather than an overview.]
Hitori grew up and was raised in a semi country area of japan, it had a small town and a local school, the whole place surrounded by acres of rice fields on a hilly yet beutiful terrain, everything was so green and lushes, the air fresh and clear it wasn't the biggest nor busiest place but it was home and a place she will always remember, everyone knew everyone their, they were all friends and many hot summer mornings and cool spring afternoons were spent playing and chasing each other around, it was a place away from all the hustle and technology, a place where kids could be kids.

Hitori's love for and astonishing skill at music was discovered at an extremely young age when she first started music lessons and despite the knowledge of her inherited condition she continued playing no matter what, she was playful and friendly and always up to something, either that be mischief or simply having a laugh with they people she was close with and cared about, the girls smile always optimistic and her songs like a light of hope and innocence.

Extras:
-Hitori's family has a condition passed down hereditarily which can cause almost completely deafness, it doesn't affect everyone in her family and luckily skipped over her mother but did pass down to her over time she's slowly lost her hearing and as such has hearing aids/implants on either ear, without them she's practically deaf but with them she continues to play her music.
-She's always been afraid of cats ever since she was young and no one really knows why, not even she knows why she's so scared of them but for whatever reason the irrational fear of cats stays, they do have a family dog however, a border collie cross of which she loved as a child and spends time with every day, she really des have a soft spot for animals.
-She practices her music hard every day to prepare herself and to keep up with her work load, she's quite the child prodigy you might say despite her condition that she keeps well hidden from audiences, it eats up a lot of her free time but she loves it.
-Her main instrument of choice is piano but she has mucked around with a pan flute and a saxophone once or twice just for fun, not to mention she has a rather impressive singing voice.
Note: I like the sound of the mysterious 'space-y' one but I'd be much happier with you choosing whatever you feel is best senpai!!

= name_Rocket
= pronouns_ she/her
= type_ CS
= aesthetic_ (the best way I could think to desecribe it's like modern girly but I did include some photos for reference) <3 <3 <3 <3
= palette_ <3 (plus whatever colours from the reference photos)

= font_Montserrat
= images_ <3 <3 <3 <3
= holders_ 4 please!
= date_ whenever you can
= anything else_ thank you so much! (I hope this isn't too vague, if it is pm me and I'll clear anything up!)

wait. . . you're telling me that I can just request something 1565642694737.png I could seriously cry. I love your vibe and your work and wowwww.

also yes. . . I just stalked, looked into your past bbc threads looked reeeeeallllly far back into the bbc code pages, end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back