• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dystopian/Legend RP?

Neal Caffrey

Right-Hand Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for an RP loosely based off of the Legend series. No prior knowledge needed.

So basically, there's the rich/military sectors, and the poor sectors. Once a person reaches age 16, they take a test to see where they fit in society. The higher scores go into high military positions, colleges, or any high ranking job of their liking. The low scores end up in the poor sectors, taking any job offered to them in an attempt to stay alive. Both of our characters got perfect scores. Yours, coming from a rich military family (though both parents are since deceased), immediately went into training as a strategist, though they are more interested in detective work. Mine, coming from the poorer sector, was immediately brought to be experimented on, trying to figure out how he got that score. Now, my character is a wanted criminal, having escaped the government. He does his best to help the people in the poorer sectors, including his family, who believes he was sent to a work camp for failing his test. However, after my character is accused of, and possibly did, kill your characters brother (their last family member), your character decides to hunt my character down. They meet on the streets, unaware of each other's identities, and end up falling for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back