• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dystopian fandoms long term only!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there. I’m a female writer i only do clean romantic long term fandom roleplay, the fandoms are at the bottom of this post so please read carefully. I am only looking for the fandoms listed. This will be clean and there will be no sexual content, you must be 16+ to dm.

I use third person past tense and detail I expect you too as well! I know this will seem harsh for some of you but please don’t use text talk when dmming it just makes me cringe I’m sorry! I’m advanced/novella depending on the partner so I’d love you to have that same level where possible.

I’m looking for partners to play canon males for oc x canon ships and I adore love triangles. I only play female ocs. I can double but ideally I really don’t want to I’m sorry I just do so many double ups and I get so sick of them. I’ve had some bad experiences lately as well unfortunately. The fandoms are below.

The fandoms I’m seeking are Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, The 100 and my favourite Divergent. To prove you read this send me a ⭐️.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back