• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dynamic Duo (MxF Supers / Vigilantes)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking to create a superhero RP with a dynamic duo. Ideally I am looking for an MxF romance to ensue. However, I would prefer that the characters meet in the RP for the first time. The plot will depend largely on what we come up with, so that will need to be discussed.

I would rather avoid any sort of fantasy or mystical based characters. I would also rather avoid OP flashy metahumans. Talented normals would even work.

I have a number of tags. Not all will apply. We could even run talented normals against superpowered villains. I have not chosen a character. Rather I intend to pick a character from my archives and either add powers - or not - as needed.

If you opt for powered characters, let’s avoid RP breaking powers or ones that just don’t work well in an RP.

Please be able to commit to posting at least 2-3 times per week.

Post should be about 300-700 words on the average. (450 is about a page in Google Docs)

Third person, past tense

Decent spelling and grammar.

The RP will be conducted in PM’s. Two threads - one for OOC; one for IC

Please be 18+. In fact, I would prefer someone already past their college days, but not so wrapped up in work and family that they can’t commit to an RP.

If interested contact me via PM. PLEASE clue me in to what you want. I do not read minds. (Not my superpower.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back