• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dying to Live, Living to Die (Hopefully not-cliched Zombie RP)

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Not something I am usually accustomed with doing, I decided to try my hand at doing so as of recently. I decided to make a Zombie apocalypse survival quest in which you the people can ACTUALLY make more logical choices amongst more foohardy ones so that you aren't cringing at the horrible choices you are forced to make for the sake of drama. Unless of course you people are masochists and want to actually make stupid choices

I am also going to try my hardest to avoid too many generic movie crap, and cliches and try to deliver an actually good story with suspense, drama, action, and other things that make up a good story. With a story put in 3 parts. Also something meant to be detailed, to make you feel immersed instead of building half a room and then leaving the rest to be an empty white void.

Obviously since this is a zombie survival RP you should expect extremely gory detail, and no bars held back in many regards, that is serious in nature, with here and there some quirky little things.

So would anyone be interested in this?

What do you mean by individual characters?

I think I may have, in my sleep deprived state, mistaken the purpose of this portion of the site, or at least this RP ... and was under the impression that each of us would be playing/typing our own character ... y'know ... like a traditional RP ... instead of picking numbers ...

I think I may have, in my sleep deprived state, mistaken the purpose of this portion of the site, or at least this RP ... and was under the impression that each of us would be playing/typing our own character ... y'know ... like a traditional RP ... instead of picking numbers ...
Oh kk, well that's what the questing portion of this site is, just wanted clarification, and it's fine if this type of RP is not for you! Hope you have a great day, and in the rest of your RP endeavors.

Oh kk, well that's what the questing portion of this site is, just wanted clarification, and it's fine if this type of RP is not for you! Hope you have a great day, and in the rest of your RP endeavors.

Yeah, I shoulda checked that, but thank you, and I have to say I enjoyed reading the action so far, but it got my fingers all a-jitter wanting to contribute more than a vote. I hope this runs for pages and pages! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back