• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DYING for a one on one

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone! I'm back from a very depressing hiatus, and I am DYING for a fee good role plays. I'd prefer someone who will play male for me, since I love playing female, but I could deal with someone who doubles. I'll do pretty much anything except for strict fandoms. We can do something based on a movie or something, but I want my own character, not following an already set one. My favorite is high school or college and I do have a few plots, my most craved involving a guy who saves a girl from an abusive relationship, but I do have more. Please message me and let's set something up! (:

Hm, flexible are you? Alright, well luckily I prefer to play males, and can do either yaoi or straight. My favorite things to role-play at the moment are horror movie slashers and Harry Potter. In either of these, we can do your abusive relationship scenario. I also redrew the slashers to the point where they look not so...Unsightly. And I keep Draco as is, because that's who I use when I role-play that.

Before I go out and say I'd like to RP, I'd like to know: Is a yuri coupling okay with you? Cause all of my characters are girls, for... Some reason ( :P ) I like playing females, okay? And they're all a bit supernatural in some way... Anyway, is this okay? Let me know and I'll PM you. Or PM me. Either one works.

Sure! I don't typically do it but that's fine! You can pm me and I'll get back to you in like half an hour when I get home (:

Hey guys, I'd really like to not die of boredom, so if you'd like to be a hero and save my life, go ahead and message me (:

I wish I could help, I really do. But we're already involved in a roleplay, so I can't very well ask for another xD

Well well, to be a knight rescuing damsels in distress doesn't sound too shabby! *Strikes a pose* I shall vanquish the evils of Boredom for you M'lady!

My little joke aside, you say modern, which allures me but would you open for a bit of a supernatural aspect? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back