• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Rookie's Stage~ | East Wing |

The Regal Rper

Mad Scientist

tumblr_mmt1ogRbns1r8zaxto1_500.gif

History

Death Weapon and Meister Academy was founded by the late Lord Death, on April 2 at an unknown year and is funded by the UN. His son Death the Kid, Kid the First, or Lord Symmetry, succeeded him after ascending to the status of a Mature God, following his father's death. DWMA ,for short is situated in Nevada, USA where the academy connects directly to Death City. The academy itself serves two purposes; the first purpose is acting as a training facility that aids potential Meisters and Demon Weapons in honing their skills, the second is acting as an organization that tracks, hunts, and eradicates corrupted beings in prevention of another Kishin as well as now is on the hunt for ex-members of Renegade categorized under the title Rogue.

After the events of the Kishin War and the defeat of Kishin Asura, DWMA had a slight change in curriculum by adding Magic Theory also called Thamaturgy as a part of the school's course. After the Peace Treaty was enacted prior to the Rebel War, and witches were gradually being integrated back into the world the field was added when it became noticed that some humans had the potential to manipulate Magic. Young witches were also able to join DWMA prior to the Rebel War, but after Maba's death and the war ended Thaumaturgy was temporarily removed from DWMA's curriculum till relations between humans and witches could be mended enough to allow the field to continue. Currently, it along with three other classes have only recently been added into the school over the years.

East Wing
The left wing of DWMA and the area that holds classes Full Moon and Half Moon on its fourth and third floors respectively. Crescent Moon and Quarter Moon are located on the third and second floors. To get to any of the classrooms much like the rest of DWMA's intricate design, one must move through its labyrinth like floors and hallways, then ascend its long and almost endless staircase. Each main foyer has several paths that lead to multiple locations and have shortcuts to get to the lower levels of the Academy. There are also three dojos on floors 4 and 5, two on floors 3 and 4, and at least three Dispensaries on almost every floor and every floor has its own dance studio.plus a private shooting range for Gun-Slinger type meisters.

Last edited:

Death The Kid(2nd)

3f241fb00d428fc77b4287cd6fffdc8a.jpg

Kiara stepped out of her 2nd Period class, heal in tow and clicking with each step, as she dusted off her clothes. An old habit of hers, as well as checking to see if her hair was straight, and equal on both sides. Well, except for the white lines than ran through her hair of course, she knew there was no point in trying to get rid of those. But whenever she saw them, it set the strangest feeling through her body. A slight tick, something banging against her skull, that she just couldn't stand. Who could blame her? When you live with the worlds biggest OCD carrier, you pick up some strange habits.

She shook the thoughts off, turning away from the mirror that hung in the Hallway of DWMA. She didn't want to be late, or her father would get angry. When he got angry, he always lectured her for hours on end, 8 hours to be exact, on the importance of Symmetry, and why she should always be on time. Or something of that Caliber, her father was a strange one after all.

She kept on her walk, thoughts and ideas running through her head. What exactly did her father need this time? Was it another match, something for her to learn? Was it . . . No, it couldn't be that. She shook the idea out of her head, it was outrageous to think that! I mean, right? It had to be . . . Right?

Before she knew it, she was there, where the Shinigami lay, the strange and seemingly endless realm with strange grave like objects littering the ground. She walked to her father, golden eyes shining bright with her hands behind her back innocently. "Father?" she asked with a bright smile, you called?"

She took a quick glance down, seeing none other than the white haired girl who hated dresses. The decedent of the Madman himself, Professor Stein. She didn't question it however, her father had a plan. He always did.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
SavingStar SavingStar

Mina
IMG_7787.GIF
"Kasper~!"
Mina ran down the hall, short pink plaid skirt flashing peeks of her panties underneath. Her side-pony swung wildly as she ran, books clutched to her bouncing chest as she rushed towards her class, desperate to get in before the bell.

"Kasper hold on I'm almost-!"
The tiny pinkette was launched forwards, tripping over a crack in the floor with a horrified squeak. She fell into the arms of her weapon, a shaking wail making its way out of her mouth, only to be cut off by a pair of arms catching her.
"AHHH-oh!" She looked up at him adoringly, frozen for a moment, before wrapping him up in a hug.

"Thank you! C'mon we're gonna be-" the bell rang and her face fell, "-late..."

She sighed, slumping over with a look of defeat. "I'm sorry...I woke up late. Kojin kicked my alarm clock off the nightstand and it broke." She shuffled her feet, awkwardly wringing her hands.
"...wana grab some breakfast? On me?"

She smiled meekly. "I don't wana go in late and get a detention...so we might as well pick up some bagels and study in the library? You know I have a bunch of tests tomorrow. Gotta ace 'em!" She flashed a cheesy thumbs up, then awkwardly flushed.
"Oh gods, I'm a total looser."

Lord Symmetry

"Five seconds", was all Lord Symmetry could mutter the moment he heard Second's foot enter the threshold of the Death Room. "You are five seconds late, Kiara", the Death God merely stated, a hint of sternness traced clearly in his voice which at the same time almost entirely ignored his daughter's question. Turning his attention away from the old broken 18th century clock sitting silently on his desk, Lord Symmetry's eyes moved up to his daughter as she entered into the newly improved Death Room. The gothic motif, much like the hanging chandeliers had a certain element of balance to it. The glowing mystic candles that hung on either side of the walls were perfectly aligned and all the number of candles seemed to appear the exact same height, measured precisely for optimum precision. Everything had a perfect sense of order the moment one walked into the room. Well...almost everything.

Almost.

Lord Symmetry's eyes quickly scanned Morgen for any imperfections that might catch his attention then returned to his daughter's image, giving her a quick look over before he rose from behind his desk and approached his daughter. All the while, explaining to the two technicians his reason for calling them both right after second period.

"Recently, there have been a few reports on magical activity rising in the states. I suppose one of those reasons would be because of humanity and their fascination with magic's concept, but I didn't call you two here to give you a news report", he informed. Lifting a hand up and gently brushing a strand of hair over Kiara's ear then stepping back to observe his work.

Kid the First nodded, then smiled to himself.
"Perfect." The headmaster turned back to his desk and resumed his seat. "I called you two here because you both qualify for these specific international missions." Two documents slid forward by Symmetry's hands. "Both require you to be at least an Elite level of Rank 1 or higher. You both fit the bill. You'll be travelling to Paris, France for a duration of at least a week to take care of these missions and will return and report back to me when the week is up for credit." The immortal looked both his students directly in the eye, then folded his hands offering them both a warm smile. " I trust you both will be successful." He reassured.

"Now then, the more pressing matter." The light in the room flickered for a brief second. "You both are from the Full Moon Class. However that is no excuse since it's been well past a year or two since you and Morgen joined DWMA. What I'm asking is, do you have partners to help you in your mission? Kiara?" He questioned first , eyes once more directed on his daughter.

SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:

Kasper-Strauss (1).png
6d183940dfed953f31ad8342555f973a-d4aa2kn.png

"Who the hell is being so damn noisy already?" questioned Kasper as he stopped in his tracks, his bare feet placed firmly on the cold tiled floor beneath him as he tilted his head to the side, and glanced backwards at the fast approaching Mina. Most boys around his age would have died at the sight of her running towards them or to be more precise the sight of her bouncing chest; after all their bodies could only lose so much blood before it was fatal. Kasper on the other hand remained seemingly unaffected, his face retaining its rather nonchalant expression; though his eyes widened momentarily as her desperate dash turned into a comical fall; the books she held tightly to her chest now flying through the air and revealing a little too much of Mina as her body was lurched forward. In those mere few seconds of action, Kasper had questioned his decision to accept her as his Meister.

In most cases, Kasper would have completely blanked someone like Mina, that goody two-shoes innocent act of hers was something that quite frankly, irked the young weapon given how vastly different it was to his own demeanor thus when they first met, he was quite reluctant to partner up with her. Though his thoughts and opinions about the younger girl changed drastically once he got to see the other side of her, that inner beast she keeps leashed within herself that both scared and excited Kasper whenever she let go of the reigns. It was that Monster inside of her that attracted Kasper, that convinced him that she was a Meister with whom he could attain heightened levels of excitement from. Putting up with her innocent and sickeningly sweet persona was a price he was willing to pay to see that dark side of her once again.

Sighing, Kasper swung his body around a full 180, his black ponytail swinging wildly around, almost slapping Mina in the face as she proceeded to 'fall' into his extended arms. Their drastic difference in height had meant that Kasper had to lower himself slightly to catch her properly.
"Oh my sweet little Mina-Chan... did you really think I was bothered about being tardy to class?" he replied, giving her a smile and placing a finger under her chin so as to raise her head once again. He leaned in closer towards her so that his face was mere inches from hers, his back arched forward. Whilst it may have looked like he was gazing at her adoringly, in truth Kasper was searching for that 'other' Mina, the one that had attracted Kasper into being her weapon, though at this moment he could not see that side of hers. Unable to find what he was looking for, he sighed once more and returned to full height as he looked down towards Mina.

"Tsk... I suppose I could go for something to eat.." he replied, "... but I won't promise that I'll help you with your studies.. I only agreed to be your weapon, Not your tutor" he added, glancing to the side so as to avoid her flushed face.

Rui Rui

Death The Kid(2nd)

Kiara, for a better lack of words, cringed. And oh, how she cringed. It was a cringe you'd feel, when you see someone eating soup with a fork, or drinking beer or wine from a mug. It hurt, on the inside, stabbing your feelings. The source of this feeling in her stomach? It was none other than her father, moving the hair from her face.

God, he never changed. It was a hair, just a simple hair, why did it matter? The lines on top of her head, the lines of Sanzu, had no longer taken the annoyance toll on his face. He seemed slightly used to it, or barely able to tolerate, the white lines stretching across the strands of her hair. He should have had them himself, when he was younger, so it made sense. But, his Symmetry obsession dictated her entire life.

Her room, decorated in dark colors, with the bed on the wall in front of you the second you stepped in, every single side of the room was exactly the same. Her clothes, even the ones she wore now, were the exact same on both sides, if you were to slash it down the middle. Even her food, her pencils, her equipment, every single birthday cake she ever got had the number 8, or 11 on it for petes sake! Couldn't a girl just get a break?

She listened to her father intently, nodding along slightly as she recorded everything into her mind. Paris, France huh? Oh the city of love, if only she had a love. But then again, not many people would be interested in someone who could beat their ass till next Sunday. Or someone who's father was Death, and had the most obsessive thoughts over balance and order.

She stopped as he spoke of her Weapon, her Partner. Of which . . . She had yet to receive. No, she wasn't picky like her father. It was just that, nobody she'd faced or seen was able to satisfy her. The weapons she'd been given were alright, she guessed. But nothing ever caught her eye. And she wasn't as good with guns as her father was, strangely. It just . . . Wasn't her thing. Infact, she didn't HAVE a thing. She was just . . . Her.

"No father." She sighed, "I still don't have one . . ."

It was strange, she was suck a high rank, but was yet to have an official partner. But then again, she made up for it with skill.
SavingStar SavingStar

Mina
IMG_7849.GIF

Mina smiled at him adoringly, hugging him tightly, ample bust squishing him.
"Okay!"
She pushed him away then, rubbing her cheek.
"Your man-pony is painful." She grumbled, rubbing her cheek, sore from his hair's assault on her face. Yes, the pony did in fact slap her.
"Besides, Kasper, you never listen to anything in class. You couldn't exactly help with studying," she smiled shyly, "I just like the company."
Especially yours.
With that she pulled up her sock, adjusted her hair tie, and pivoted, grabbing his hand and pulling him with her.
Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
Winter looked around the school not knowing what to do or where to go as she walked she twitched ,a strong scent in the air that hurt her noise badly as she walked further into the school ,her bare feet not making a sound on the tile floor, she saw a pink haired girl and a boy holding said girl she frowned at this her golden eyes narrowed as she turned from them wondering what this place was and why she felt drawn to it.

she sniffed the air and she soon picked up the faint scent of a death goddess even if she was only half werewolf her senses where stronger then a normal humans but far weaker then a werewolves if she had to put it in a mathematical context she would have to say her Human senses where two times stronger then a humans but four times weaker then a werewolves.

Last edited:

Morgenstern Stein
tumblr_oftiblxieR1tprwhqo1_500.gif

Morgenstern had certainly not expected her day to be very interesting. Much like any other day, she expected to sit through seven boring classes, take notes, and resist the urge to punch people in the face.

She often wondered what it would be like if her grandfather, Frankenstein Stein, was still teaching at DWMA. She had heard from her uncle Spirit,her grandfather's old partner, that his lessons used to be quite interesting. If only she could have experienced them for herself. She was sure that she'd love them.

However, her day became far from boring after second period concluded. Much to her surprise, she had been summoned to the Death Room by Lord Symmetry himself. She wondered why. Hopefully he hadn't found out about what happened that past night. It was an accident. She didn't mean to strike the teacher...

Gathering up her things, the silver-haired girl fixed the collar of her shirt and smoothed her pants. Dropping her stuff off at her dorm, she then proceeded to change into something more symmetrical. This being a long black duster coat and silver dress that came to mid thigh. She also wore her family crest on a necklace.

Proceeding to Lord Symmetry's office, she knocked on the door a total of eight times, the death god's favorite number.

When the two magnificent doors opened, she entered silently. The only audible sound being her heels against the hard tile floors.

Her green eyes meeting the form of Lord Symmetry's, she came to a stop before the middle of his desk and bowed slightly to him.

She stood silently, waiting to be addressed. She only glanced at Second as she came in.She watched as he tucked her hair.

She had to look away. It was painful for her, seeing a family interact when she practically had nine. Not with her.

And then they were being addressed. Snapping back towards the two, she glanced at Second while she listened.

"Are you okay?" She mouthed to the young shinigami, sensing her unease. She could see how that action could be mistaken for him simply wanting to touch his child, rather than restore the symmetry.

"Wait" she spoke. "Paris? As in the European capital city Paris?"

Oh boy, she thought. This would be interesting. France was where her brother lived. It had been years since they'd seen each other. She wasn't sure how she'd react at seeing him again.

"Lord Symmetry" she said. If I may speak. I understand why you'd choose your daughter. She's a truly gifted technician. But why me? There are many other students in my class that I'm sure are more qualified for this then me. Or, my brother. He's already in France."

She folded her hands in front of her, raising a fine wyebrow. She was not challenging the shinigami, no. She was simply expressing her concern.

As she did this, her spiked hair pin tilted,disrupting her symmetry, but she did not dare fix her appearance so vainly at a time like this. She just hoped he would not notice.

Last edited:

Kasper-Strauss (1).png
tumblr_inline_mtlh3suV941rfoq53.gif

"Well.. excuse me for not listening" replied Kasper, resisting her attempts to pull him with her. Her flirtatious remark did little to hide the minor accusation.. even if it was only an attempt to tease. "You can't possibly be insinuating that I am at fault here?" he questioned, pulling her back towards himself and proceeding to lean forwards once more, keeping the distance between them as minimal as possible. "Blame the Professors for being unable to meet my standards of interest.. the trivial nonsense that they continuously spout is the most uninteresting pile of drivel that I have heard.." he continued, placing a firm right hand atop her head and messing up her hair.

"Besides.. you might be surprised with the things I could teach you.." his right hand made its way down to her face, his index finger placed lightly under her chin and his thumb against her lower lip, he tilted his head slightly as he did so. "Perhaps... if you show me that other side of you... that dark and uncontrollable monster you keep caged inside... perhaps maybe then I would be inclined to help you.. to the best of my abilities.." his voice throughout was calm yet carried with it an underlying sense of coldness. He kept this position for a few seconds, before suddenly breaking out into a wide grin. "Just kidding."

With fluent motion, he stood up at full height and placed both hands upon Mina's shoulders, spinning her around completely. With her back turned to him, he slouched forward once more, wrapping his hands around her and resting his head atop of hers. "Well then... lets go" he mumbled, blowing a strand of her hair out of his face.

Rui Rui

Last edited:
Kensei Goki

latest

Waking up early.....was the complete worse, Kensei got a nice shower and clean up. The dreams which run rapid through his head every single time he slept since he was 6 years old, as he got out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror he had in his dorm. Rubbing the top of his head as he felt the warm water which ran from his scalp which dripped down on his face before he opened his right eye....the purple star which was always there........did go away. He put his thumb on the reflection of his eye before he slowly applied pressure which made the entire mirror shatter complete, looking down at his hand.
"Maybe i have too much power.....No......I Must Become Stronger. I Must Get Stronger." Kensei quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on before he left his dorm and lock it up, walking to his first period as he begun to open the door but he accidentally ripped it apart instead. His teacher started to give him a earful but he decide to funny and say "Ahhhhhhhhh....Sorry Teach.....I Just Woke Up with a nasty Headache the Size of Your MOM!" Everyone started to laugh loudly but his teacher slapped his head strongly but he wasn't fazed, it was going to be a fun day.

As Kensei walked casually through the halls of the DWMA, thinking about the stupid notes which were going to be taken up. He never knew why he had to do school when he could be doing mission after mission. Having the top 3 best success to failure ratios in his class so he never knew what was the point of even doing any class, sighing loudly to himself in annoyance because of his current situation. Kensei didn't realize that he bumped into Winter, notice as he held onto her body to prevent her from fall because of the momentum that he was walking at. Kensei let her stand and said "Sorry bout that Miss." before he begun to head into his third period class, he somehow managed to open it without breaking it.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper raven flame raven flame Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Phayne Phayne

Winter looked at kensei a blush on her face "um that's ok I guess" she said as she watched him leave wondering why she felt a shock go through her when he touched her.

It wasn't bad enough to hurt but it oddly enough felt.......plesent? Was that the right word for what she felt, as she thought she unknowingly started to follow him to deep in thought to realise this.

Before she saw where she was she soon realised she was lost and whimpered a bit at this scared as she didn't like being in unfamiliar places .

Rage Rage

Last edited:
Lord Symmetry

Lord Symmetry merely listened to what his daughter had to say. Enrolled in here more than five years now and she still didn't have a partner? It was almost amusing. It reminded him much of himself, back when he was younger. Back when his father had tried pairing him up with weapons only for him to refuse due to the lack of balance. Then again he thought, Kiara isn't me.

A forthcoming response was stopped when the headmaster heard Stein's remark. To her comment he merely nodded in response, waiting for her to continue. It was only after Stein had finished, did Lord Symmetry take a few seconds to reply and as he did, he studied her.

Morgenstern Stein, One Star Elite. Over the years the headmaster had reviewed her academic reports and she seemed to be doing just fine. Good grades, a natural knack for strategy and logistics and was somewhat well known for her being one of the rarest types of meisters to exist in the world.

Then there was Kiara, his daughter. Like Stein, Kiara showed talent. Decent grades, had shown effort in her training both privately with himself and with her teachers. She put in the effort and worked just as hard, even though her status practically set her up for a life of luxury. The thought of such hardworking students almost brought a tear to Lord Symmetry's eyes.

Almost, but not quite.

While he'd been busy getting lost in thought several seconds had went by and it was only now that he just realized that he should probably be answering Stein's question. With a quick 'ahem' to clear his throat, the lord looked up at Stein and smiled, doing his absolute best not to get up and fix that hairpiece that seemed to be a centimeter off.

"An excellent question. You are right about one thing, there are others who qualify for this just as well. And yes, some, even more so. But I can assure you, I've gone over many students that qualify and none of them know the streets of Paris as well you and Kiara do. Besides I looked at your file and noticed you haven't been taking extracurricular lessons recently. I thought it'd be best to give you a chance to earn some credit and maybe go meet some 'connections' back in Paris." A hint of pleasantness in his voice.

"And if I recall correctly from that file, you don't seem to have a partner either. Do you, miss Stein." It was a rhetorical statement, one that didn't need responding to. Following with it Symmetry opened both documents and tapped the pictures of the two gentleman on them. One red head and one crystal blue eyed young man, both seemed to be about the same age.

"These two will be your temporary partners for these missions. Marcus Teris" -finger on crystal eyes-, "Ferus the Wild", another finger rested on the red-head. "You both will be leaving tonight. Transportation has already been prepared by the France department. If you have any further questions, ask now.[color]"

Black Jade Black Jade SavingStar SavingStar

Dr. Macson

The ringing of a bell echoed throughout the halls of the fourth floor and as it did student after student filed into the expansive room of the Full Moon class. One particularly tall fellow looked like he wouldn't even fit through the door, but unsurprisingly enough, he did.

Dr. Macson eyed every single individual that entered into Third Period. And upon each student that entered he swiftly checked off their name on his roster. By the time the ninth ring had ended, he had every name marked off his last. All except two. A problem for later he supposed.

Right now he had a class to teach.

"Welcome, to Combative Theory. I--" he paused, taking a moment to now notice the only girl standing by the door, looking like some lost little pup. The growing silence and attention now on Winter would've been hard for her to miss. She was lost in a large school in a unknown room and now had every eye on her, given her recent transfer, she had every right to feel uncomfortable.

And the doctor could see it clearly. "I, will be your professor, Dr.Macson" he said, loudly. Loud enough to turn his students attention away from the new girl and back onto him. "And you miss, what class are you meant to be in and are you new to DWMA?"

Rage Rage raven flame raven flame

Last edited:
Winter yelped as she looked at the teacher "um y-yes I a-am sir I-I uh um .......I'm sorry I-I just don't know this pl-place and got l-lost is all, and uh c-combat-bative theories s-sir" she stuttered as she felt all of there eyes on her making her nervous, to the point she was twitching badly from her tics which flared whenever she was nervous, or very scared, both of which she was at the current moment causing her arm to hit the door hard leaving a gash which had blood falling from it quickly which she ignored not feeling it.

As she looked at him her glowing yellow eyes wide in fear as they darted around the room looking for a place for her to hide a soft whimper leaving her throat

Last edited:
"Chicken breast or drumstick?"

"Drumstick!"

"Drumstick or wing?"

"Drumstick!"

"Drumstick or popcorn chicken."

"Popcorn Chicken!"

Zylon paused in her walking to give a questioning glance to the massive boy behind her "You sure about that big guy? Thought you had a thing for eatin' meat off the bones."

Rodney finished tearing another massive piece of chicken from an excessively large drumstick and giggled before swallowing and raising a finger "But popcorn chicken compensates by being the best o' both Popcorn and Chicken, its like snacking on two type of tasties at the same time!"

"Whatever, big guy, Whatever." Zylon rolled her oddly colored eyes before continuing down the hall, "So why aren't you always walking around with a bucket of popcorn chicken instead of...well... that?"

Rodney glanced down at the massive leg of chicken he'd been feasting on before giving one of his trademark smiles "Well this is easier to consume on the move, of course! Though tastier, popcorn chicken makes messes and crumbs more of a possibility. And what kind of friend would I be if I just went around getting my food on everything?"

"Pretty common one, probably." Zy stated with a yawn as the duo turned a corner "So what we doin' after school?"

"Let's go have us a little bit of an adventure!" Rodney paused to take a bite out of his drumstick "We's gonna go find some new friends!"

"Or something to blow up." The DJ pondered as they descended some stairs "Well, actually friends are more than capable of being blown up sooo...yeah, let's go find some 'friends' after this... ya big oaf."

"Yippee!" Rodney did a twirl on the spot as the duo approached their class "Friendship's a feast all on its own!"

"Sure Roddy boy, sure." Zylon rolled her eyes before casually pushing into the Full-Moon Class.

Almost immediately she could tell they'd walked in at an odd moment and immediately let her eyes fall on some bright white themed chick who looked like she was having a panic attack. She had been readying some lie to explain why Rodney and her had been late, sure that their teacher wouldn't appreciate the time and effort required to go into culinary economics, but that tale died on her lips as a snort of laughter rose instead. Before she could settle on a proper taunt for the wide-eyed girl, she felt Rodney lean over her as he finished slurping the rest of the meat from his drumstick.

"You okay bright lass?" he asked before casually sticking half of that bone into his jaws and crunching on it "Ya look a tad weathered."

"I mean, if by weathered you mean a complete mess." Zy commented evenly as she nudged the larger boy then nodded towards several empty seats.

Seeing her implication, Rodney pouted as he swallowed the bone meal "Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't at least try to help, Zy-Zy?"

"An average one, but go ahead if you really want the headache, my dude." the DJ shrugged and strolled on over to one of those empty seats.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper raven flame raven flame

Winter wirled around and looked at him her left arm now a scythe blade and it pointed at his neck out of fear as she looked at him she slowly backed away and bolted out the door to hide from them, her bare feet silent as she went her clothing helping her to blend in with the darkness.

she put the hood of her jacket up to hide her pure white hair, she sat there in the shadows of a pillar that was by the wall that hid her form well , why did she have to be so scared of others staring at her, she just hated that about her self and she hated how others saw her in eather her weapon form or Human form
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:
Kensei Goki

latest

Kensei took a seat at his desk as he waited for the class to start and was also wondering about who was going to be his teacher this year, this was suppose to be combative theory so the teachers were usually strict and very serious....however he was the one of the best students in this class while also being the usually the most wild and crazy out of the bunch of them. His good eye locked onto his teacher....Dr.Macson......A bloodthirsty smiled covered his face as he stood up rather but standing up made his legs bump..well plow through the desk that he was at before he yelled "YES! WE GOT DR.MACSON! This Class....Is Gonna Be Awesome!" He Pumped his arms out wildly upwards before he swung them down.....as he accidentally slammed his fists right through the table. Most people look in his direction and sweat dropped at the power Kensei had, most were hoping that they didn't spar/fight with him.

Kensei then leaped down towards the front of the class and landed hard onto the ground, his feet were surrounded by small cracks. He walked forth and put his hands forward as he said "
Great to see you again Sir, Remember Last year! Good Times." Well Good times where the brutal sparring matches and the destruction of property to massive scales. The reason why he spent nearly half of the year in detention for the chaos he always cause in most of his class but mainly in Combative Class, as he heard his new teacher speaking to Winter. A young woman who he met early, he was wondering why she was so nervous and why she reeked of fear but also she had the smell of someone new to the city.

As she spoke, the fear was present in her voice as well. '
Hmmmmmm, interesting scent girl. Your not a normal human, are you?' the blood that was being let out of her arm confirm his suspension as she had the small hint of a wolf to it, He then saw two others. A Large Boy who he could tell was roughly the same height as himself and a young woman that was small but despite that he could that her confidence was radiating. Winter then begun to run away from all of this and hide out somewhere, Kensei then said "I'll Go get her, Teach."

As he walked towards the door, he move aside Zylon softly while he said "
Sorry bout that, Beauty." While Kensei went to the door as Rodney was entered the Class, Kensei Put his hands on Rodney's Shoulders and move him aside before he fixed up Rody's Shirt and said "Didn't mean to mess up your clothes Big Guy, See y'all in a bit." Then gave a solid pat on the back of Rod before he left the class to go find Winter.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper raven flame raven flame GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Winter whimpered as she hid the new place, scents and over all, all the people where sending her hightend senses insane.

as the small voice in her head told her to flee and hide from everyone around her, she hid and she smelt the air and picked up the scent of a lizard but was unable to identify the exact species

As she looked at what she could see she saw kensei and hid deeper in her hiding spot a small barely audible growl/whimper left her throat
Rage Rage

Last edited:

Death The Kid(2nd)

Titania, Kiara, she had many names. She had never had a true friend before, nor had she ever had, well, a weapon. It was shocking really, the fact that she had gotten so far without a partner. She was not a lone wolf, don't get her wrong for being an introvert. But . . . She just, plain and simple, is not good with other people. It's not that people hater her, but instead, nobody can handle her.

She is a very fast paced person, and has more general strength than most. Of course she did though, I mean, she was the child of Death. But, with her, people couldn't keep up with her fast pace, fast body, and fast, well, everything. Where a person would stop and cheer after defeating a kieshan, she would ignore it, and go onto the next one. Where a person would stop after running a long amount of time, she wouldn't, she'd just run more. So to say people couldn't handle her, well, it's a very, very, very concentrated under-statement.

She looked up as her father spoke of their temporary partners, taking the short time to glance towards the screen to see who would be her new partner, for a time being. Well, before she dropped the new weapon at least. As she did with most other weapons in general.

"Marcus huh?" she muttered as she twirled her hair, an old habit of hers. She raked her fingers through her silky hair, through the three strange white lines across her dark jet black hair, the lines of Sanzu, as her father had called them, the three lines that showed the stages of a Shinigami. Her Stage? Immature, as she was told, though she wasn't exactly sure hot to connect the other lines, and her father had never told her. To the young Shinigami, they were just fables, stories of legend.

She nodded at her father as he finished talking, nodding slightly. "Yes father, I understand."
SavingStar SavingStar

Mina
IMG_7883.GIF
She giggled and sighed softly.
"Kasper, you know I don't like to be that way." She murmured, smiling dreamily at the contact from him.
But I'd gladly be like that for you.
I'd do anything for you.
She laughed it off (un)casually, and shyly pecked his cheek before ducking her head.
"L-let's just go..."
Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

u7hbvvB.png

Conor sat in the back of the class. As always. It didn't matter if it was a class he liked--which it was. Combat Theory was something that obviously appealed to Conor. And, unlike some of the thickheaded Meisters in the class that felt it was a waste of time, Conor could immediate see applications of what he learned. Regardless, he stayed in the back. His arms crossed although there was a pencil and notebook out in front of him. He rarely took notes, but he was prepared to in case he did. Most often, his notes were actually on topics to research later, not the subject at hand.

Conor was hardly one for the large groups that these classes consisted of, but attending them was one of the conditions he had been given for joining the DWMA. He had to be a student just like everyone else. Of course, he wanted to join the DWMA, but the social setting wasn't what he found ideal.

"We need to get on with class already," he grumbled under his breath. No one could really hear him. With as low as he spoke and the distance he had between himself and the others, the remark was really to himself. He was just tired of waiting. Pleasantries for new students were a waste of his time.

Kasper-Strauss 1_zps3pvrkpj1.png

e5a3a1db9a1875f409629aabf143bdd4.gif

Kasper released a soft sigh. Truth be told he was a tad bit disappointed with her response, her reluctance to embrace the madness and accept that alluring darkness within her was in his mind, an obstacle. Kasper didn't like obstacles; barriers that impeded his desires and prevented him from attaining the heights of excitement that he craved and in his mind, Deserved. However his disappointment was soon vanquished as he reminded himself of one simple phrase; "all good things come to those that wait" and that when the time came and she blossomed into that dark seductress once more, the level of joy he would receive would be paramount, for now he would bide his time, protecting Mina from harm whilst also attempting to manipulate her into becoming what he desperately desired.

Kasper took a sudden step back, shaken from his thoughts as he felt the peck on his cheek; Mina unintentionally taking advantage of him as his mind wandered. No matter how many times she had done this; or actions similar he still could not get used to it, the act of showing feelings towards another was a notion he had long since lost, the damage he had sustained during those events during the end of the war leaving a mental scar on him. Momentarily speechless and somewhat dazed Kasper raised a hand to his cheek from where she had pecked him and left it there for a few seconds; his mind attempting to make sense of her actions. While the majority of Kasper could not accept or reciprocate such feelings, there was this minuscule part of him that for the briefest of moments enjoyed that fleeting sensation.

"O..okay.." he replied simply and uncharacteristically.

As they walked to the Library, Kasper had remained somewhat silent, staying a few steps behind Mina. As they made their way through the halls, A few other students from other classes and years had passed them by, several of the guys giving Mina a once over as she passed; though their lecherous thoughts were quickly quashed as Kasper glared at them, his dark red eyes and overall intimidating presence telling them to stay the F away. Imbeciles that dared to encroach on his interest's would find themselves in highly unfavorable circumstances.

Rui Rui

Mina
IMG_7882.GIF

Mina smiled kindly to all who passed, waving with a bounce of her chest as she walked, obvlivious to one particular passerby's nosebleed seconds after. She wasn't aware of Kasper's protection of her, or dilemma with her shows of affection towards him. She enjoyed his silent company, easy to entertain and unable to annoy her. She often felt he wouldn't say the same of her...but oh well. No one is perfect. She adored her weapon, and he'd come to feel the same eventually, no matter what.
"Alright! Here we are!"
{Switch the Library thread}
Phayne Phayne

Dr.Macson

If the interruption of a lost and frightened student didn't already subtract from time then the giant's outburst surely did as almost everyone turned their attention to Kensei's lengthy form. Although by now, the doctor had been expecting something like this from the start. Kensei was well known by the few faculty members that taught him for being loud and proud. Simply choosing to ignore the large outburst from the gangly kid, Dr. Macson focused his light green eyes on Quinless ready to tell him to go check on that poor girl before he caught something from the corner of his eye heading right towards him.

Casually, the man took a decent step back and as he did so his ears were met with the sound of crunching tile under Kensei's boots and matching that loud crunch, the crack of ground.

"Great to see you again Sir. Remember Last year?! Good Times!"
The instructor merely smiled as he looked up at the young man that stood a few inches taller then he, all the while hiding his own aversion at seeing the ground being damaged before they'd even started. "Yes... Kensei" he said kindly. " 'Wonderful' times..." If you count destroying one of the statues of Lord Death, then yes, "wonderful". "Its always nice to see an excited student again. Now, Kensei if you wouldn't mind could you--" but the boy was heading for the door before the good doctor could finish. Dr. Macson merely clicked his tongue as he watched Kensei hastily leave with only his response of checking on Winter to give him any form of permission for the excuse.

Exhaling loudly from his nose the man rubbed the stubble of his chin then turned his attention back to the class. "That lad never changes." He muttered with a hint of amused reminiscence. "Alright then!" He stated, giving his full attention to the rest of the class. "An unexpected interruption, but nothing we can't get over. Now then, for some of you that have recently transferred in, I'm going to introduce myself one more time and do us all a favor, no more interruptions. Please?" he added at the end.

One student who meant to make a response, thought better on staying silent. A wise decision indeed. Dr.Macson's statement wasn't meant to be a friendly remark in welcoming silence. It was his way of stating "There will be no more interruptions."

Turning his attention to the board the doctor reached for a piece of chalk and wrote one word.

Approach

"Today I'm going to be showing you all the necessity of Approach. How to approach an enemy on the field, in particular how to approach an enemy that isn't just a mock Kishin. But someone who could potentially out rank you in skill. So, who wants to come up to the center and be my volunteer?"

Crickets. No one made any attempt at moving. No one seemed like they wanted to move. And in a way it made sense. Not all classes tended to be as exciting or even as remotely engaging as Combative Theory did, and even then the week had only just begun.

Several seconds went by in strained silence as Dr. Macson looked through the seated rows of students and began mentally gauging each person based off what he knew and what he had seen on their athletic record. His eyes rested on Zylon and for a brief second she thought under that warm friendly smile, she saw a look in his eye that made her feel...weird. "You." He stated, finger pointing at the girl a seat above her. "Blond in the traditional Japanese attire, Maya, correct? Come down here to the center of the room, you'll be facing off against.."

Thump!

Everyone's attention followed the sound to its source, only to see a hooded figure from the far right of the classroom's circumference slowly begin to approach the center. That hooded figure sported a grin, and with that grin came confidence throughout their step.

Dr. Macson merely glanced at the approaching student from the corner of his eye, fully prepared to order him to go sit back down however the moment he recognized who it was, he paused- a lapse in time to only think. After a second of keeping his class in patient silence the teacher smiled and gestured with his arm towards the confident figure approaching the dias of the room. "You'll be facing... this young man," Dr.Macson simply confirmed. "The match will last as long as I see it needs to. When I say stop, you both will stop. Be mindful of your area as we are not leaving this classroom. I will critique you two on how you approached your target etc etc. Now then, whenever you are ready" -the vinyl pivotal chair of the professor's creaked as he sat, "you may begin.."

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @Plasma Rage Rage Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Black Jade Black Jade

large.gif

《《The Beast》》
☆☆☆☆☆
"Ha!" The familiar laugh of her father chaotic and insane nature ran through her brain, as the young girl sat on her chair, twirling her pencil around her fingers like a staff, a fun way to pass the time, as she'd found out. The pencil twirl reminded her vaguely of the times she'd fought with her father using a staff as a weapon, mostly iron staffs, as "Wooden Staff are to weak for big guys like us!" Her father would continuously bicker. Ironic, seeing as she was a weapon, learning to use a weapon. She was never very good at it though.

That, again, led her back to her father, with his insane continues laughter. "From what?" You may be asking, well, it happened that very morning, as all her morning started. With her father, having an attempt to punch her, and her waking up, to catch and counter attack. And that would lead to the two brawling out inside of the house, until her mother would stop the two, saying that it was time for breakfast. The two would never miss Tsubaki's cooking, it was amazing.

But, today was different. Today, she had a spur of energy she couldn't hold back, and she beat him. She beat Blackstar, THE BlackStar. Although, yes, he was holding back. Of course he was, what kind of guy went full out on their own daughter? Well, ok, Full Full out. DarkStar could remember many, many, many times when her father would "accidentally" hit her too hard, resulting in a broken arm, or "accidentally" kicked her in the side, resulting in a few broken ribs, but hey, no one could stay mad at him, that goofy smile always brought DarkStar and her mother back to his warm embrace.

But today was different, today, she had him on the ground, both of them panting, with her fist colliding with his chin. It was a clean hit, and he couldn't break out of her hold without hurting her beyond repair, so by default, she won. Through her entire life, she had NEVER won against her father, ever. He wasn't one to take an L so happily, but is pride conflicted with his Pride for his daughter, as he hugged her tightly. She was barely able to get out of the house today because he wouldn't let her go. But then again, she did have her mother to help her with her father Problem.

Suddenly, DarkStar found herself being forced back into her fateful Reality, as she heard the loud "Thump" of heavy boots hitting the hard tile floor. Her attention shifted to the hooded figure with the blazing eyes. Her eyes flashed as her Soul Perception abilities manifested, glancing at his soul, nodding slightly to herself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back