• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DWMA ~Cafeteria~

Kasper-Strauss%202_zpsruc6f8q9.png

MagiS2_12_1-640x250.jpg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's your funeral"
replied Kasper, who was more preoccupied with fiddling with the strands of hair over his face than he was about this charade. A confession, a fight or even 'training', unless it appealed to his desires and aligned with his motives he couldn't care less about the ordeal. If Taz truly wanted a fight with Mina, then he was clearly an uninteresting idiot... sure Mina was a sweet bubbly little thing that walked around the campus acting all innocent yet that only made her 'transformations' all the more seducing, all the more arousing, that unexpected Chaos that arose when the other Mina appeared completely shattering the Innocence that had charmed so many. Unless Taz could draw that out, he would forever be another face in the crowd, a nobody in the eyes of Kasper. Rather then paying attention to the 'show' he was putting on, Kasper instead continued to deduce the situation, all the while appearing to look bored and uncaring.

A soft almost sinister grin began to spread over Kasper's face as he leaned forward on the table, his eyes cast in shadow. The thought that perhaps Taz wasn't acting alone had popped into his mind , after all there was the big buffoon and the green haired woman here, the latter who was apparently Rodney's partner yet seemingly showed no care for his supposed inability to Resonate.
"Hehe" he giggled softly, his eyes widening as his mind raced with all the possibilities, yet the most obvious outcome seemed to involve a fight of sorts.. after all, given what he had heard the crowd say and the unlikelihood that Taz wanted to confess in front of a large group of people, made a brawl the most likely Goal of Taz's. Regarding Rodney's soul resonation, the idea of approaching Mina simply dumbfounded Kasper, why approach another student in the same year and apparently class about this subject? If anything approaching a teacher or a higher ranked/Senior Meister would have been far better option in helping a student with Soul Resonation even more so since Rodney had this overpoweringly disgusting aura about him that seemingly got everyone to root for him. No, Soul resonation was definitely a ploy and one that Kasper had seen right through. It also helped that this Cafeteria was dubbed 'The Fortress of Showdowns'

"HAHAHAHAHA... I see now"
burst Kasper, his two fist slamming down on the table as he finalized his thoughts on the matter, a bit of drool salivating down his mouth as he glared wide eyed at Rodney, as if he were a Predator that had just found a big juicy meal. His sudden outburst had drawn many of the students attentions away from Taz and Mina, their expressions one of shock, disgust and some even fearful of the way Kasper looked. A few seconds of heavy panting and Kasper once again resumed his calm demeanor, his eyes now narrowed and focused as he stood from the table.

His look sinister, Kasper forcefully grabbed a bag of Jerky from one of the onlookers, his hand clenched tightly around the packaging as he walked towards Rodney, completely ignoring the complaints from the boy he had stolen them from.
"Oi, Big guy" shouted Kasper, jabbing the jerky into his gut. "I'll give this to you, if you tell me what the fuck is going on... This game you and..." he paused, for a few moments having already forgotten Taz's name."...that boy over there are clearly up to something. For every answer that I like, I'll give you a piece" he stated, his voice sharp and his tone demanding and rude. "For every Answer that I hate... well It doesn't sound like much... but I'll drop a piece to the floor... surely someone as big as you would hate to see such delicious food go to waste" he taunted.

Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Winter yelped as the place got even louder with the music causing her ears to feel like they were bleeding from how loud the place had gotten and from the sounds voicing off the walls and making them even louder.

As she went she soon found the exit and made her way out and into the hall where the noise was duller and quieter then in the cafe which she appreciated greatly

Dark☆Star

"Madness runs through me like a river . . . "

"The Devils Child."
Dark☆Star loved the music, the headphones rightly plastered as skulls as a gift from Lord Symmetry himself for her acceptance into the Academy, though her father had insisted she get something more useful, like a blade or a weapon, or even some kind of private lesson with magic, but Dark☆Star had to pass on her fathers offers. As much as she loved fighting, the second option given by the God seemed to appeal to her more. And oh was she happy she had accepted. The headphones were a perfect fit, the volume was adjustable, Bluetooth added, and almost a thousand other functions that the young Warrior could even count! But, of course with every good thing, there had to be a bad, as she no longer had anything to listen to, due to her phone being broken just not too long ago.

Dark
☆Star stopped her walking aimlessly as the sound of cheers, roars, claps, and shouting reached her ears. She turned heel, stopping her movement with her body doing a 180 turn to the opposite direction, her dark eyes illuminating the surrounding area. Now who the hell is doing all that screaming . . . ?" She asked in wonder, taking a few steps forward to the entrance of the Cafeteria. Why she wasn't in there herself was simple, she didn't like big crowds, unlike her father, who seemingly loved them so. No she didn't hate it, a loathe so hardcore it would seem more of an abhorrence, but the distaste of the sweaty, crusty, and musty people surrounding her always pushed her farther away than the close pack of surrounding people. The best way she could explain the feeling, was like having someone who had never run or played a sport in there life, have to go and change in the boys locker room, the smell of sweat, despair, and hormones stinging your nose as you desperately try to reason with yourself that it wasn't that bad, when in reality, it was ten times worse.

She leaned against the small pole in the gap between the Lunchrooms double doors, a cold, deadly, and silent pale stare with no intention of being noticed stung cleanly on her face. She took in a deep breath, letting it out as she glanced around, "Oh God . . . " She muttered to herself.

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Rodney & Zylon
Rod and Zy.jpg
Rodney stayed giddy as he watched the scene, waving to friends of his occasionally as his weapon continued checking her various accounts on trash movie sights.

And then Kasper approached him, the friendly fellow immediately giving his newest source of companionship the full attention allotted. However among seeing the bag of jerky his eyes went wide and his smile turned to a look of shock. Blinking inside his goggles, Rodney barely seemed knowledgeable of what the pony-tailed individual was saying, looking at him only once he finished speaking.

"Oh golly!" he began before his massive smile returned in full force, the sheer brightness and happiness contained within it enough to make a student nearby reach for a pair of sunglasses "You got a bag o' jerky, buddy?"

He then pulled out a different bag of jerky and showed it off happily "Well so do I! Ain't that funny? Oh! We should talk about how tasty and convenient jerky is while our friends have themselves a little jig! It'll be fun, and we'll learn more about each other in the process!"

"Of course you'd try to befriend someone over a bag of jerky." Zylon muttered casually, not expecting Rodney to hear her.

Unfortunately he did, which prompted him to shake his head "Oh Zy-Zy, jerky's a meal for travel partners, it practically screams friendship! When ya hiking with ya mates and ya end up losin' ya hunted meal to the elements, a timely bag o' jerky offered can show that even through tragedy friendship will last!"

"Ya know," the DJ chuckled and glanced from her phone to the two boys "I've never heard someone spin a tale about starving hikers being forced to try and survive on trek food into something positive."

"Everything's positive when ya focus on the friendly aspect!" Rodney giggled before turning back to Kasper and popping open his own bag to begin digging in "Right mate? Whatcha like about Jerky? Tis be the chewiness? The meaty filling feeling it gives despite only being a small portion of a true meal? Or could it possibly be the convenience its small size provides to hungry-minded folk like we?"

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

large.gif

For a few moments, Kasper had remained shocked and even somewhat perplexed as Rodney seemingly pulled out his own bag of Jerky from nowhere.. though pulling food out of the air was obviously impossible, Kasper did not want to imagine where he had gotten it from... there where only a handful of places he could have hidden it and since they didn't come from his short pockets.. Kasper was hesitant to find out the real answer. Regaining his composure he stared eye to eye with Rodney.

"First... We are not buddies, Second.. we will never be buddies and lastly... I couldn't give two shits about your love for jerky.." replied Kasper, his words hostile but his tone indifferent. It didn't take a genius to realize that this was going nowhere, Kasper's attempts to get an answer out of Rodney were futile, the big oaf ignoring Kasper's questions and instead rambling on about Jerky. Did Kasper really look like the type that cared about the 'pro's of jerky? Sighing, Kasper raised one hand to his forehead and shook it slightly, the mere thought of having to listen to a few more seconds of useless drivel coming out of Rodney's mouth was more then enough to give Kasper a minor headache. His overly friendly and eager persona was down right annoying, his need to make a big deal out of something so insignificant as jerky was enough of a warning for Kasper... last thing he wanted was to be stuck here listening to the nonsensical musings of a fat man.

"What a waste of time" he muttered, emptying the contents of his bag onto the floor before scrunching up the now empty packet and nonchalantly tossing it against Rodney. "Nobody has the balls to just spill the beans... everyones gotta act the fool and take a roundabout way to getting what they want... frankly, such antics bore the shit out of me... but whatever... if you don't want to reveal that boy's intention that's your issue.. I've wasted enough time entertaining this childish game of yours... " he finished, turning to walk away, from Rodney.

"I have other methods of getting what I want" he threatened, his eyes now dark and foreboding as he made his way towards a cluster of students.

Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Rodney & Zylon
Rod and Zy.jpg
Rodney casually munched on his own jerky while keeping his childish grin levelled at the dark-haired young man, nodding occasionally to show that he understood the derogatory terms being thrown at him. He supposed others would be put off by the negative airs radiating from this guy like a gaseous cloud, but with the power of jerky and companionship, Rodney could only feel giddy.

Love of jerky non-withstanding, Rodney empathized even with those who held no love for the travel treat. There was just never enough of it, and bags of it could get outrageously pricey at times. So much so that perhaps the weary could find no time to put effort into the flavorful glory of jerky, and Rodney could accept that. Not everyone was as devoted to pleasant flavors as him, and he had no right to push for them to change.

He was sorry he'd wasted the brooding teen's time, but the happiness he felt from getting to engage in a conversation with someone new quickly smothered that sadness to death.

So when Kasper turned his back on the glutton, Rodney felt even happier than when he'd walked over "Sorry I wasted ya time, good buddy!" he called out happily to the pony-tailed individual "Maybe next time we see what gives ya tummy the rumblies and have us a guy's night out, eh? I'm buyin'!"

He waved for a while until glancing among the crowd "Anybody got a dustpan around?" he asked before nodding to the floor "My new pal just dropped a bag of treats on the floor in a bit of disapproval and I need's to clean up his little messy before the janitors have a bad time."

"I got one!" a random girl held up a dustpan above the crowd

"The hell do you have that for?" Zylon couldn't help but ask the random chick "Scratch that, why do you have that in school?"

"You just never know when something might require a cleaning!" the student harrumphed before tossing the bedpan at Rodney "Are you telling me you don't have a dustpan with you at all times? Just think of all the garbage you'll be unable too clean up!"

"But don't those things kind of require a broom or something?"

"Don't tell me you don't have one of those with you either!?!"

Phayne Phayne The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Kensei Goki

roronoa_zoro-png.290845
Kensei follow after Winter as she went to get some food but he also went to get some, the noisy were really annoying as all of the arguing and yelling was pissing him but he kept himself controlled. He managed to snatch 3 double bacon cheeseburgers for himself but he grab a 2 small chicken wraps for Winter.

Looking for the white haired girl was difficult but he smelled her and followed her outside the cafe, sneaking up behind before he said "Boo!" as he hugged her while he swung her around. dropping her back onto her feet before handing her the wraps he got just for Winter, Kensei said "Noisy, huh?" he said as he took a large bit out of his food. He popped his head inside the cafe and looked at Darkstar, they stared at eachother for a good second before he handed her one of his burgers. He got his usual grin on as he said "Enjoy the food.....if you don't like burgers then i'm sorry, Darkstar." he then return to speak with Winter.

raven flame raven flame Black Jade Black Jade The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Huh oh thanks kensei I didn't manage to get anything cause of the pain in my ears from all the loud noises" she said as she bit into one of the chicken wraps he had gotten her "and thanks for the food" .............

"Kensei what are you like as in species I can smell your some kind of lizard but I can't pinpoint the exact kind" she said looking at him tiredly as she hadn't really slept well, cause sleeping in a cardboard box in an alley while it was raining didn't make for a good nights sleep. Rage Rage

Dark☆Star

"Madness runs through me like a river . . . "

"The Devils Child."
Dark☆Star was a master at hiding, sneaking, stealth in general and hiding her appearance, her being there. She was an Assassin, and had her fathers help to back her up, so she had never expected to be found by anyone. So imagine her surprise when she felt two eyes staring directly at her, in no means trying to hid their own presence. Her first reaction was, well, not the nicest. She intended to turn and punch whoever it was in the throat, before realizing that the hard glare and gazing sight belonged to the brute male with the messy green hair. The only one, except for her father and the Shinigami, the female mind you, that could handle her fighting. It was strange, seeing him again, she didn't know how to really explain the feeling itself.

A strange and solemn understand seemed to be introduced and accepted by the two as they looked at each other, neither dropping their own gaze for even a second, and showing no means to try, as the sounds of the outside were almost blocked out. And suddenly, as what seemed like forever ended after a few silent seconds, he raised his arm to her. In it was a burger wrapped in the normal paper wrapping they used, spirited with ketchup and mayo. He held that strange foolish grin, that for some reason reminded her of her father.

She took the Burger.
Rage Rage

coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Kensei Goki

roronoa_zoro-png.290845

Kensei looked Winter in her eyes and grasped his chin as he thought about what he should say, he knew that he had to keep his race a secret. He would have told everyone in his first year excepted for the fact the Lord of Symmetry told/demanded him to not utter a single word about his past. Kensei looked Winter right in her eyes and said " I...am...A....Classified information." a great big smile appeared on his face before he continued to eat his lunch. but he got a look at Winter and asked her "You didn't get a good rest in a long time, huh?" Her body language told him that much and what she said earlier told so as well.

raven flame raven flame

She nodded at his awnser in understanding "um n-not really it's kind of hard to when you have to contently watch your back" she said as she finished the chicken wrap in her hand and started on her second one. Rage Rage

Maya Devereux & Conor O' Niel | Child of Anarchy

By Sir Les Paul, Phayne, & The Regal Rper (Puppeteer)

FKNSKjW.png

bChefPr.jpg

name_s_judal__judal_x_magi_reader_part_1__by_nika1122-d7hcrkl.jpg

Just as the trip from the class to the library to the cafeteria doors had all flashed by so fast, so had this sudden progression into utter chaos as people scrambled this way and that, in an attempt to aid Taz’s “valiant” request in helping the beloved Rodney. But if Maya was aware of what was even going on around her, she remained doing so in the most vague of manners. Constantly stepping into someone’s path only to just barely move out of the way before a collision, blocking someone’s way only to snap from her daze and quickly shuffle out of the way-- by the time everything was set and things had settled down, the graceful dandelion had become more tired from dodging people, then she had in her own fight.

Perhaps it was the strangeness of the day or perhaps it was the fact this room held few she was beginning to grow accustomed to but if one thing was clear and certain it was this: Maya found no real reason to leave. Even if virtually all their assignment gave them the opportunity to interact in this ‘display’ that was unfolding before them, even if she found herself growing more lost in petty surrounding rather than what was going on around her, the blonde assailant found that despite her growing boredom she had not yet left.

And that alone, confused her. Give any other time and place, she would be gone without a second glance or moment's hesitation but today...today was different. Why?. Anymore reflection on her internal question was cut short and quick soon enough when the growing dimness that filled the room soon came to recognition in her brain. Normally she would've snapped out of her daze and realized that the lights were being dimmed and that in turn would draw her attention that something was going on but because Maya was so lost in her own thoughts and barely present in reality, when her eyes did come to terms with the darkness that began to fill the room, an alarm went off in her head to snap fix her back to the present. And in the process of that sudden wake up call, Maya unintentionally took several steps back as she was slowly brought back into reality.

Too bad her last step ended up being blocked by someone else. Someone, who oddly enough, wore no shoes.

Slightly vexed that he couldn't squeeze the answers he was looking for out of Rodney, Kasper had instead walked towards a cluster of students that had grouped up together to watch the spectacle; though given what the intended show was; they had failed to notice the fast approaching Kasper and were taken by surprise at Kasper's sudden intrusion; their attention previously centered towards Taz and Mina had now isolated upon the dark haired Student.

Raising a hand towards one of the guys face, Kasper twirled his hand around and grabbed at the boy's chin; his thumb and index finger squeezed tightly around either cheek. With an intensity that could kill, Kasper glared down at the shaken boy; his grip tightening to the point where the boy could not help but squeal in pain though before he could take it a step further, a sharp pain shot through his foot and caused him to release his vice like grasp and instead shove the boy to the ground; the unfortunate student colliding with several of his mates as he fell. Several students around them had taken several steps backwards, having no desire to get involved with the scuffle, though a few of them did whisper among themselves as they saw the difference in height between Kasper and Maya; the victim and the aggressor.

With a quick twirl, Kasper now loomed over Maya, his right hand raised upwards and balled into a fist as he instinctively readied himself to throw a punch; after all he had just been stepped on, however the punch never came and instead he stopped just short Maya's face. Taking a few seconds to regain some semblance of composure, he raised his right hand slightly and instead grabbed the top of Maya's head and pulled her closer to himself.

"Maybe, you would care to enlighten me on the situation?" inquired Kasper. Instead of agitation, his face now carried an expression that hinted more towards desperation and lust, his crimson red eyes now open fully and glaring straight into Maya’s own, as if he were peering into the deepest vestiges of her soul. Kasper right now wanted answers, answers to the storm of questions that rampaged through his mind and within his right hand was a frail blonde haired student, someone whom he could potentially squeeze out all the information he currently desired. He cared not for the the potential harm this could do for his reputation, such a trivial thing could hold no value for someone who lusted like he did, his only goal to satiate his immediate need for answers.

The full intent to apologize and silently murmur her mistakes all but disappeared when Maya suddenly felt shots of pain travel through her scalp as her hair was griped like a vice and yanked towards her attacker’s destination. By instinct, one hand moved towards her sheathed blade, but through grit teeth and slightly rheumy eyes when Maya’s met Kasper’s she froze in more ways than one. One thought came to mind as Kasper’s words went into one ear and out the other;“When did he get here?”

It wasn’t hard to tell that Maya at a glance, was the kind of person who allowed her mind to wander -especially- when the situation at hand didn’t really require her full focus or attention like missions did. So it wasn’t equally as difficult for her surroundings to more or less be nothing more but trivial interactions that she need pay attention to only when necessary. Kasper’s sudden appearance had caught her off guard and despite her somewhat irritated grimace at having her attention being pulled like this, the girl was panicking. Panicking, because she’d allowed herself to slip up. In her internal quest, she'd forgotten the most crucial thing they were sent to do even if it was through minuscule participation: the mission.

Ultimately, Maya didn’t respond, but her sudden shift in movement and position as hand moved to the hilt of her weapon, wasn’t something that could easily go unnoticed, especially given how close they were.

Kasper’s gaze quickly darted downwards, drawn towards the sudden movement of Maya’s right shoulder, the minor shift in its positioning hinting towards a much more sinister action. But if anything, Kasper’s gaze only stopped at her shoulder, never going lower to see the hidden weapon she carried with her. Instead he reacted solely on instinct, his free hand reaching towards her right and grasping it at the wrist. Any attempt to draw her sword would be met with resistance as Kasper pressed tightly, restraining her hand in place. “Now now… why don’t you behave like the good little girl you are and answer my question?” he teased, the expression on his face shifting towards one of joy as he reveled in this position of power he currently found himself in. The mere thought that this young and soft spoken girl would dare attempt to defend herself against him and what’s more ignore his question had lit a fire within himself, a fire that spurred him even further in his desires. “Nobody has to get hurt…” he continued, obviously aware at the irony of his statement. “All I want…” he paused as he licked his lips, a bit of drool escaping from the side of his mouth as he barely managed to contain himself. Whilst doing so, Kasper straightened himself and glanced in either direction as he observed the crowd of onlookers that merely stood there, watching with both concern and interest.

...All I want is the answer to my question..”yet despite sound sincere Kasper's tone had suddenly changing mid sentence, as a dark grin plastered itself across his face. Though he was speaking directly to Maya, this question was more or less directed at everybody in the room; ”What kind of game are we playing?!” he giggled, his head tilted to one side as he awaited an answer. And for extra incentive to that answer Kasper’s grip on Maya’s wrist tightened, his nails slowly digging into her skin, shifting from a scratch to potentially drawing blood in the process.

Conor bared witness to it all. From what he saw, he came to two simple conclusions: (a) that his victory over Maya was hardly worth what he thought it was and (b) that this Kasper fellow likely has no purpose being a student in the DWMA. Conor began to consider if this individual even was a student. Was this behavior allowed? Would Lord Death just overlook this? If so, why? Why would he allow another student to violate another student. There was almost no way Conor could see this as truly conducive to a learning environment.

I’ll answer your question. We were never told not to explain the assignment,” Conor said while also stating his rationale. He eyed Kasper down. There was a defensive nature to his stance. His crossed arms. His definite posture. He was nothing like Maya. He was stronger. Not the type of strength some of the more brutish students had. More like… a solid wall of raw confidence. Someone that would not be intimidated and not because of their size.

Professor Macson assigned Taz the task of finding and fighting you and Mina Saito. A handful of other students were told not to play an active role--specifically, to merely observe,” Conor explained. There was no hesitance. No reluctance. It was likely not a condition Macson had considered, either, but it was true: they weren’t told not to explain the scenario to Kasper or Mina. And, if it at all kept them out of the conflict, it could make their task of not becoming actively involved easier.

Conor then extended his left hand to place it on Maya’s shoulder while slightly lowering his other. His intention was to pull her back. Pull her away from Kasper. He didn’t need to make any special motion to make that known. Though the blue flame in his eyes was enough to tell Kasper that this interaction with Maya was over. Just as Conor maintained his heated eye contact with Kasper, he added, “so, go beat the shit out of Taz if you want to accomplish anything.”

The illusion of stillness that filled certain students who’d been trying and failing to act as complete novices to what was really going on came down like a curtain call. Conor’s statement was true, everything he’d said was true. But when word gets around from one person to another, things tend to get...messy in the spread of it all.

One particular student, who carried a punk like air in both the torn jean-jacket he wore and the gaudy earring he had in his left ear stood there, perplexed. Between the growing murmurs that began to rise at what Conor had said, this particular individual saw Conor’s statement as one simple thing: a cop out.

A bail. And no one was here to witness that.

Winston’s jaw went from open mouthed shock, to full on grimace. The orange that he sent hurling towards Conor, despite being completely off its target made his point clearly- he wasn’t pleased. And he said it.

"BOOOOO! What is this?! C’mon, man! Kick his ass! You’re just gonna let him off like that? Seriously? Guys, back me up here.

And back him up they did. Murmurs, turned into intentionally loud natter. A word here of Kasper being stronger than Conor came in from the right. A few words here, of others hearing Maya being adequate in a fight seeming to be actually false. The murmuring grew, and grew, and grew. Till it wasn’t murmur at all.

It was basic and complete ridicule. Winston’s voice could be heard once more as the murmur grew with each shout he gave. “Kick his ass, kid!

And before anyone even knew it, the once large quantity that were intent on watching Mina and Taz face off, now divided; some turning their attention to Conor, Maya, and Kasper. All hoping to find out, just where this would go.

Tsk.. is that all?” replied Kasper, releasing his grip on Maya and letting her drop into Conor. He was clearly unsatisfied with this revelation; this whole farce was just an assignment thought up by their professor, just a means of getting the students to fight one another for what was more than likely an attempt to evaluate where they all stood in terms of combat prowess and experience; after all what kind of teacher would just ask their students to fight one another for no reason?

Kasper relaxed his shoulders and ran a hand through his disheveled hair, moving the loose strands away from his face before taking a deep breath. Having finally gotten an answer to his question, Kasper had naturally returned to a state of serene composure, the hunger that had previously driven him was now fully sated. Composed, he casually scanned the rest of the room, all the while ignoring the antagonistic chants of the crowd, their desire to see a fight occur did not bother him in the slightest. Kasper was not a tool for their entertainment, nor was he a pawn for Dr Macson, It would take more than foreplay to get him to participate in a fight. Much less a fight against students who barely managed to scratch the surface of his interest. “Do what you want… I no longer care about this childish game of yours” stated Kasper, turning around and beginning to walk away, however before taking more than a few steps he turned and cocked his head backwards, his right eye making contact with Conor’s.”However as a token of my appreciation I’ll let you in on a little secret” he began, an almost sinister grin creeping along the side of his face as he did so, “... My sweet little Mina-Chan will be far too much to handle for four-eyes. I suggest you help him… before an irreversible accident occurs” he snickered, flicking his right hand upwards as he said his goodbyes.

With all the students attention focused on the two separate fights, Kasper had decided to take advantage of the situation and make his way towards the empty Cafeteria stall. He might as well have a bite to eat while he waited for Mina to finish playing. As Kasper walked away, Conor realized the situation was effectively defused. The thought running through his mind was to let some sardonic comment slip. Something about how he didn’t care about Taz. About howt hey protecting him wasn’t their priority.

But, that would be stupid. Conor was a lot of things, but stupid wasn’t one of them. Once Kasper had gained enough distance to get out of earshot, Conor whispered, “C’mon, Maya… let’s go ‘observe’ Taz.

...R-Right” she responded. Whispered more like it. But despite her response being towards Conor, Maya’s eyes never left Kasper as the gangly student made his way from them with now complete disinterest. With her hands free again the young warrior took a moment to rub the stinging sensation coming directly off her arm away as she turned to follow Conor back on the track of their original assignment.

The entire time she was moving though Maya’s eyes just remained fixed on Kasper as if he were an anomaly she’d never seen before. His mannerisms, actions, behavior- it’d all been a new experience to her. And it’d all could’ve been avoided had she been watching where she was going.

Whether it was out of curiosity or still feeling a form of anger at Kasper from having gained her attention in such an uncouth manner Maya’s tongue poked out of her mouth for a split second before going back in as she gently smacked her lips together, all an attempt to figure out what Kasper’s soul would tell her.

The feedback she was given disturbed her. Or rather it assaulted her senses with pure and utter sourness. Not the kind you got from eating bad food or something you didn’t like, this was the kind of sour you got from eating one too many lemons or thinking it’d be wise to pop more than a few daidai in your mouth. But it wasn’t just the sour or even the hints of bitter she got, it was the level and intensity it all came in.

The feedback was so strong, Maya’s own lips almost puckered and contorted from it, but instead she fought it all back with a grimace of distaste. The only good thing she could take note of from this, that fighting Kasper herself may have turned into a messy situation if his soul was anything to offer.

But if Conor and Maya intended on continuing their mission without anymore delays or unexpected interruptions, then Conor more so than anyone, was about to be in for more than one surprise.

“HEY!” Winston shouted. The punk styled teen and several other students began making their way through the crowd, their target being Conor.

What the hell, was that?” Someone else finished for Winston. This one had a skull shirt, and from the dyed green hair he had and the way he glared at Conor it was quite clear he wasn’t here to congratulate him on ‘following the rules’.

Pfft, told ya he’d quit. Guy’s gotta be a wimp. I mean c’mon, seriously? Ya had him man. Just one hit? One punch? Nothing. Just gonna let him leave like that?” Another stated.

Would’a probably let him get in one or two hits and maybe wouldn’t have done a thing about it. Man this is disappointing. Thought crud was gonna go down but this?...Man, bummer.

Don’t have to be.” Spoke up Winst. The teen now towering over both Maya and Conor by a good couple inches, looked down on them with a little grin. “We could show this underclassmen how DWMA really helps out people in need. Whaddya say guys? Wanna teach Conor here how we really help people?

There was a moment of silence. A period so thick as many made their decisions on whether or not this was a good or bad idea. Rumor had it there was some kid that had recently become an elite since the current year started only two months ago. And rumor has it he was good.

Whether that rumor meant Conor or not, didn’t matter at all to Winston. Nor did it matter to several other male/female students who stepped out of the crowd and began surrounding both Maya and Conor. What mattered was that this whole display had been unsatisfactory.

Nowadays, many had their own thoughts and ideals on how one applied DWMA’s principles. Many did this more in missions, not so much at the school. And if Conor wasn’t willing to settle an issue where he could’ve taught Kasper a lesson. Then Winston would take the duty from him.

After he and the others, taught him a lesson themselves.

Cracking his knuckles and sporting a sick grin, Winst prodded Conor in the forehead with a single index finger. “You really need to learn how to act when someone messes with your allies kid. Guess you haven’t been in a lot of groups but whatever, I’m gonna kick your ass, then go kick Kasper’s. Maybe that’ll teach you something about real teamwork.”

And just as he finished this, two students lion leaped forward, one a meister whose wavelength crackled lightly through the air, left palm aimed for Conor’s back. Another shifting their arm into a spear, aiming for Conor’s legs in an attempt to slow him down.

Let’s see how you handle this by yourself.”

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Phayne Phayne Rui Rui Rage Rage (@Plasma) raven flame raven flame Black Jade Black Jade

Last edited:

The Pinkette & The Great
By Rui & The Regal Rper

tumblr_o8lyf196lr1udwpkdo1_500.gif

tumblr_nrc7tscG7o1s4uiv4o1_500.gif

As sweet and sincere Mina’s compliment was, if it did anything but make him smile wider than that was the only thing her compliment had done. Sweet and genuine wasn't something he often leaned on, but Taz would savor that compliment and possibly use it to his advantage in the future all in another time. Right now however, Taz needed to get this ball rolling and tumbling to the silent crowd that awaited its debut. And with the stage set and spotlights waiting for their cue he only had one thing left to do.

Turn up those beats.

Knocking a kid on the forehead and out of his own rhythmic daze from the realm of his sick jams, headphones guy removed his multicolored headphones and stared at the crinkled sheet of paper on his lap before following its trail straight down to Taz’s extended arm.

One finger pointed at the paper, then slowly Taz’s finger glided towards the speakers and his LCD wireless neon green controller. Tazmuir the majestic, simply said one thing: "Play that song."

A scowl of displeasure, a hint at offense being taken at being given such an order, GalaxyB, smoothed the wrinkles out of the paper and looked at what had been hastily scribbled on it. The kid cocked a brow thinking back to the earlier periods of the century as he tried to recall what this song was and why this name looked so familiar. And when it did dawn on him like the rising sunset just what this song was. He smirked, and complying to Taz's request began looking up the song.

And play it he did. It took several seconds before the kid was able to actually find it and hook everything up to his wireless speakers, but by the time everything was set, all lights had been dimmed, the spotlights that were on were now off, and the crowd had grown silent in anticipation. All save for those few murmurs that hummed below.

Two seconds later, the first beat hit and immediately Mina and Taz’s spotlights hit them. Only problem was, Taz, wasn’t there.

Mina was patient and quiet the whole time, watching Taz and analyzing him. Behind her Manic Pixie Dream Girl facade, Mina really was made for battle. Every motion was calculated, scanned for a defensive stance, a weak joint, and opening to strike… It all added up, and when the time was right, she would exploit the weaknesses she found.

Well, except that-- that nothing had presented itself. Mina’s brow furrowed, unnoticeable to anyone who didn't know the Pinkette, such as her opponent. As he cued the music and arranged the lights, Mina shot a glance back towards Kasper, hoping he’d pick up on the message.

Get ready to rumble.
Sadly her message hadn't gotten through and Kasper was already long gone. Before she could take a moment to react the spotlights shot on, blinding Mina for a second before her sight returned.

When she was able to see again, Taz, was gone.

She pursed her lips, her smile twitching into a scowl. “Aww, what’s wrong? Don’t let that cute face turn sour now, we're just getting started.” A whisper only she could hear came directly from her right just few inches behind her and before Taz could let her respond, his fingers had snaked their way into her left hand and he was leading her.

One gentle yet surprisingly strong pull in and Mina could feel a presence wrap itself carefully around her waist as Taz’s arm pulled her in and began guiding her movements with his, just as the first lyrics reached everyone’s ears.

One hand rested on Mina’s left hip, the other held her left hand up in the air as Taz guided both their hips in sync to whatever side he felt necessary as the first few lines of the song traversed on by. “Stay focused sweet cheeks”, his voice whispered in her ear gently. And to top it all off it was tinted with a small little chuckle.

The kind of chuckle that hinted at more than playfulness. Mina's dance partner, was just getting started. Guiding his partner to an overhead twirl in place, Taz's left hand found it's place on Mina's right hip, and with him leading her through every beat, their movements synced within seconds.

Mina’s smile returned once more, her surprise at him taking the lead quickly extinguishing.

Sour? Me? Tsk,” she purred, her eyes sparkling.

Even though she knew in a few moments she was going to beat the ever loving shit out of him, this was probably the most romantic experience of her young life, and certainly the sexiest.

As they danced, Mina merely smiled, gradually allowing her sunny smile to slip into a sultry smirk, her gaze heated to a boiling point. It was now that she decided to take a bit of control herself. She then proceeded to roll her hips into his, ever subtle to avoid promiscuity in such a large crowd.

Who's in control now, love?

Her voice was a little breathless, a faint blush gracing her delicate features.

“♫ Are you down to be a distraction baby ♫”

A low chuckle that hid more mirth than it let on was Taz’s only response as he used the current pace they were going to spin Mina around once more and pull her into yet another firm but gentle embrace. Despite the few inches he had on her, Taz’s warm grin and bright blue eyes met Mina’s perfectly as he responded: “Certainly not you”, he teased, that faint blush only being sweet icing on the cake.

“♫ Do you, do you, do you do you wanna be ♫”

“♫ A distraction baby ♫”

“♫ Yeah, yeah ♫”

One arm pressed Mina in closer and their rhythm picked up just as the contour rose itself. Then immediately slowed following the next line. A line that Taz surprisingly began bobbing his own body to before switching it up by literally releasing Mina mid dance and circling around her with a pivot on his left foot. When the pivot was done he was behind her again and guiding both her hands to his hips, before both his hands moved to hers and began guiding the two of them as the beat slowed.

If her cheeks were flushed before, they were burning now. A little gasp escaped her lips, her eyelids lowering.

She had danced with Kasper many times, but like this? Never in a million years. It was exhilarating and she wished it could make her racing heart slow for the life of her. Mina followed his motions submissively, hypnotized by his piercing eyes.

As his hands traversed her waist, she gently took a hold of one, guiding one up, past her waist, over her ribs, until she closed it over her breast. She resisted the urge to smirk. If this didn't get him, she didn't know what could.

The only problem was she had surprised herself, not aware of her own plan until she did it. Did she mean it to distract him, or was she giving into her own desires? She pondered this while she awaited his reaction.

Throughout the dance, cheers, whoops, and hoots of all different types were being thrown in the dancers directions. By this time in point, the mass of students had divided into two, one for the dancers. And one for the three amigos. In spite of all the cheering, in spite of all the hooting and even the one or two fox whistling, to Taz this was all just a means.

A means of maintaining the crowd’s attention for the upcoming show. Since he’d been to DWMA in the past two years, Taz had met all sorts of people. Partnered up with all kinds of people, be they male, female or nonbinary. And he’d ‘danced’ with many of them in different ways and different forms of the term.

Mina’s style of dance, was familiar but her way of hiding it, was somewhat new. In all honesty, Taz had no problem with this. This somewhat promiscuous style of dancing wasn’t one he wasn’t familiar with. Hell it was one of the things his mentor and his mentor’s partners taught him themselves. But what slightly caught Taz off guard, was Mina guiding his hand towards her chest. In a literal sense this meant nothing to him. This was a dance and dancing sometimes meant getting physical. Multiple forms of dancing make you get physical whether you want to or not. What caught him off guard was the way she had done it. Previous dance partners he’d been with always allowed Taz to take the lead, and on few occasions they’d do so themselves. But not all of them, and certainly fewer more ever got to a point where they could dance like...this. Hiding so much, but still giving in just enough to throw a person off.

It was new. And that was exactly what Taz was looking for. Something new, and something interesting. Mina, wasn’t disappointing. Not yet at least, and the way Taz’s grin slightly faltered before coming back even wider was a clear give away he was glad he’d accepted this assignment. This was going to be fun, and he could tell.

“♫ Are you down--

Are you down to be a distraction baby ♫”

“♫ But don't distract me, let me ask you baby ♫”

Looks like pinkette’s got some spice”, his voice whispered in her ear. “Heh, I gotta say though,” both hands strayed from their position and held Mina by the hips, giving her a quick spin and gentle push back before one of Taz’s hands quickly grabbed her most extended hand, lacing their fingers together once more as he pulled her back in to close the gap.

"♫ Yeah, yeah ♫'"

“♫ A distraction baby ♫”

With the final lines coming in Taz picked up their pace slightly, two hips rocking and rolling all the while making sure to keep up with Mina, using yet another gentle tug to guide them in a twirl, a swirl together, a dance that mixed and blended the world around them in an almost blur. Till it all came to an end as he then used the momentum on their third spin to literally lift her off the ground arms supporting her from below with little to almost seemingly no effort in his uplift as he did so. And then just as the song finally came to an end, Taz released Mina quite abruptly and caught her, doing a dip and dive in as the song came to a close. And to add to the effect both their spotlights had changed to match Mina’s soft pink hair and Taz’s eyes sky blue eyes.

The last beat drew silent and as it did, Taz rested his forehead on Mina’s both his eyes closed. The crowd had went deadly silent.

One second later, the side focused on Taz and Mina bursted into an uproar of cheers, girlish screams and one or two guys shouting “DATZ, MY MAN!

Through all the noise and all the shouting, Taz ignored it all as his current focus was more now on Mina than the crowd. “Hey,” he spoke softly. The warmth of his breath, minty in scent, gently washing over Mina’s adorable little nose.

The upperclassmen’s grin was live once more as he lifted Mina back into a standing position. “You were excellent” he said with a sly wink. Then he leaned in, slightly lowering himself to whisper in her ear with one hand up to muffle the sound -not that anyone would hear what he had to say, it was more of just a bit of eye-candy for the crowd.

You’re pretty good at dancing, and heck, if I well, weren’t me, let’s just say I’d be pretty jealous of Kasper right now.” One more inch closer and Taz’s breath now tickled her ear. “But now that we’ve had our fun, what do you say you and I show each other a real good time.”

And the moment he’d said that, regardless of innuendo or not, Taz walked away, increased his distance between Mina, tossed the hat into the crowd where several people began screaming over it. Then pivoted on his heel to face her a good yard or so away. With his spotlight now solely on him, Taz removed one more thing on his person.

His glasses.

Taking them off, and walking over to a random student not too far away from Zylon and Rodney he casually slid the spectacles on Rod's chum, before giving them a wink also. “Keep those safe for me will ya?” And while it was brief and quick as Taz turned he winked at both Zy and Rod, using his eyes to gesture in the direction he'd heard Kasper's footsteps heading in.

No words needed to be exchanged. All they needed to do was do their job, and he'd do his. With the message and signal sent, Taz gave his full attention to Mina as he pushed back a black strand of fading blond hair and offered her his most sincere smile yet. "Ready for another round?"

Rui Rui GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Rodney & Zylon
Rod and Zy.jpg
"Well gee, this isn't quite how I expected it ta happen." Rodney said as he licked an ice cream cone he'd gotten from god knows where and watched the dance unfold.

"Dude, it almost looks like they're bout to bang right here in the middle of the cafeteria." Zylon said, leaning over him to get a better view and smirking "Maybe this whole idea wasn't as crappy as I initially thought it was."

"If they's gonna be gettin' promiscuous and what not, ya think we should try clearing everybody out and give 'em a bit o' privacy?" the Glotton turned to his weapon with a look of contemplation,

"Are you outta your mind big guy, any partygoer knows that more viewers makes everything hotter. Why do you think people always bring cameras with them when they plan on screwing something?"

"Came here for a fight.... was not expecting this."

The pair turned towards the student with Taz's glasses, who was so busy recording the entire dance in stunned silence that he barely reacted to the spectacles sliding on his face. He didn't even seem to realize that copious amounts of blood had already dribbled from his nose from the sheer amount of provocation in the performance.

"Oh yeah, guess we should get on that." Zylon said before standing straight and turning to make her way to Kasper.

"Yes yes. But first!" Rodney slurped the entirety of the ice cream into his mouth before tossing the cone in as well and swallowing it all and leaning towards the glasses-wearing student "Oi Gavin, you okay buddy? You looking a bit pale there."

"S-so hot." Gavin uttered as blood continued to spill

"Eh, he'll be fine." Rodney giggled before jogging to catch up with Zylon "Let's get us a tussle!"

It only took asking like, two of the students there to locate Kasper. In that timeframe had consumed half a plate of ravioli, and was in the midst of forking some more into his jaws when the duo spotted the Pony-Tail enthusiast near a cafeteria stall.

"Hey mate!" Rodney called to him with a bright grin and a wave "We's was lookin for ya!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know this already but we like..." the Weapon paused to yawn "-had to distract you guys or something."

"Separate ya for funsies, so sorry for bein all wishy washy!" Rodney bowed his head with a giggle in apology "But don't you worry mate, after this is over we can all go for drinks on me! I know this great eatery bout five minutes west where every booth has a personal TV, and you and your mates get to watch whatever you want while snacking together, it'll be great! and if you ain't got the stomach for it there's a little lazer tag arena-"

"Yeah yeah, whatever man." Zylon interrupted while stretching before holding out her hand towards her partner "Point is we gotta fight now. Can we just get this thing over with? That steak burger is calling for me."

"Okaty~!" Rodney sang with a jolly chuckle before tossing the entire plate of food into the air and holding open his jaws to catch it, plate and silverware included. Rodney chewed it for a moment before swallowing it down, then grabbed Zylon's hand and patted his belly with his free palm "Come on mate, let's have a friendly brawl you an' us!"

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne

afac85ae9d1e66e0c09b37b795f1240d.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

His ear's pricked at the sound of music, the ever increasing sound growing in volume as the game between Mina and Taz began. Aside from the momentary thought that this music was not fit for a fight, Kasper had pretty much ignored their show, continuing to browse the array of untouched food on display. A slight haste in his approach as he remembered the gluttonous buffoon that was also here with them. If there was one good thing to come out of all this, it was that Kasper was for the most part the only one taking interest in the gourmet food and thus had first choice... not that it mattered. The bowl of goulash he had paid for with Mina's money failed to fill its purpose as the chanting from the other side of the cafeteria caught his attention. At first it seemed like nothing out of the norm, after all a crowd often cheered during such events, yet when whispers of a 'dance' began to reach Kaspers ears, the whole mood around him changed. Turning towards the direction of the 'dance', Kasper had caught sight of several students staring into their mobile screens. Like Kasper, they were too far back in the cafeteria to watch the whole procession 'live', however that didn't stop them from watching. Apparently some student near the epicenter of the show had begun to live stream the whole thing onto one of those sites. With fluid motion, Kasper twirled around from his spot, the bowl of food he had on him now spiraling towards the floor; a loud crashing noise signalling its impact with the floor. It took only a few seconds before he was upon one of the students with their phones, his hand reaching outwards and snatching the device away.

"Give me that!" he hissed.

There it was, right in front of him; the duo dancing with perfect rhythm to the music; their attentions solely focused upon one another without care for who was watching. The way Mina had danced, her risque movements and promiscuouty all signs that she was enjoying herself. For the smallest fraction of a second, Kasper's heart wavered as he watched, his hands wrapped so tightly around the phone that the screen had begun to crack under the pressure. The sight of Mina dancing with Taz had pulled at a part of his soul that he had long since believed to have been buried far away.

"Tsk" was his only verbal response as he clenched his free hand into a fist, not only had he been lied to.. but a part of himself that he resented had for the briefest of moments resurfaced and caused him to waver. Though that was short-lived as Kasper chose to ignore it, brushing this weakness aside as nothing more then an irritance and choosing to focus on 'the bigger picture'. Finding his resolve, he had no intention of making his way to where Mina was, his sole goal at the moment to punish the guy that had played him for a fool, that had fed him a 'lie' and ultimately made a mockery of him. Un clenching his fist, a dark serpentine shadow began to grow from the base of his palm. Given the distance, Conor was out of his reach.. however Kasper could still get his point across using the variety of tools conveniently grouped around them. Yet once again, any attempt to exact his 'revenge' was met with resistance, the large buffoon that was Rodney and his partner Zy, now calling over and walking towards him. Their timing could not be worse as their approach caused Kasper to stop in his tracks, just short of assaulting one of the students that had attempted to attack Conor.

"So annoying... So fucking annoying..." muttered Kasper to himself, his right hand now gripped so tightly around the phone that its frame had begun to loose its shape; causing the cracked screen to pop out of its place and shatter into hundreds of pieces. 'Why must these filthy nobodies continue to get in my way... Why must they persist on being a nuisance... an obstacle... such pathetic lowlifes are not worth my time... Screw them! Screw everybody!... I'm sick of this...' such thoughts continued to race through his mind, though none had a more significant effect on him then this,

"Why the fuck do I care about what Mina does?!" such a thought had confounded him, it rattled and pulled at his core; the mere thought that he would even stoop to the level of actually caring about her outside of their DWMA partnership had caught him so off guard that he did not know how to process it properly. Like any child faced with an internal conflict they could not fathom, Kasper could only cope with it in the best way he knew how, which for him, was to drown it out in aggression. To the well trained eye, his response was nothing more then a child's temper tantrum, a spoiled kid throwing his toys out of the pram and making a scene because he didn't get what he wanted. Though like many tantrums, it only lasted a few moments before it was over. Taking several deep breaths, Kasper reeled in his outward emotions before eventually turning to acknowledge Rodney and Zy

"A friendly brawl?.. Look, Pig... I'm not in the mood to play with you or that green haired tom boy" replied Kasper, his head cocked at an angle and his eyes staring maniacally towards the pair. If looks could kill...

Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @Plasma

Last edited:

u7hbvvB.png

Conor knew what the group was up to. If their aggressive tones weren't enough, their positioning around him was. Like wolves, they circled their prey. It was basic predator instinct. Conor knew that. Conor also knew that his assignment was solely not to interfere with Taz and Kasper; these punks had nothing to do with that. Conor had a good amount of knowledge as to discipline in the DWMA, too; these punks were attacking him and he was defending him yes. Oh yeah... yeah he was.

See, what these punks didn't know--nor did anyone in the class--is that once they entered his eight meter area, his Soul Perception picked them up with perfect clarity. A second field of vision few Meisters could utilize when they focused, let alone actively in combat. A second sight that let him predict movements his normal eyes couldn't see. What these punks didn't know is that even a pack of hungry wolves should not disturb a sleeping bear.

It was time they learned.​

Once Conor felt the lunge of the Soul Force strike aimed at his back using his Soul Perception, he immediately grabbed Winston by his wrist and his elbow. Conor dodged the spear aimed at his feet by stepping forward into Winston and in the same motion, twisting his arm behind his back using his elbow as an anchor and his grip on his wrist to forcefully pivot the punk around. His agility and reflexes were easily enough to keep up with this lunge, but more importantly, his entire movement was simple and conservative. No flashy jump. No complex technique. Hardly any real martial arts. His entire defense was a single, simple technique taught in civilian self-defense classes that Conor was able to apply on his level.

The last obstacle was the Soul Force empowered strike, but Conor didn't intend on dodging that. Instead, he thrust Winston directly into the strike after letting go of his arm; the punk became his meat shield.

"If I had allies like yours," Conor said once Winston connected with the left palm of the other student, "I'd be better off on my own."

@TheRegalRper​

Last edited:

Winst & Gang​

Pain. Pain was what made what was happening a reality as Winston felt Jacob's wavelength rush through his torso and like a running back tackle to the gut, Winston's body rejected the foreign element immediately. The punk, couldn't believe it. Some snot nosed kid was the one they'd all be hearing rumors about from time to time. How some kid in NOT or something joined EAT a few years back and this guy thought he was a big shot by going solo. Rumors has it he was just too good to have a Weapon, almost as good as the infamous Dr. Stein or Franklin Stein.

With pain came pure anger, and with anger came disbelief. Winston couldn't believe this pure mess of utter crap he was being fed, just as he was also watching and feeling the air in his lungs get taken away with that strike. "Ja-cob! t--" the punk couldn't take it. That hit had left him stunned. Winston collapsed to his knees as Jacob, and one or two of the others that had been surrounding Conor began to back towards the kickstarter of this entire debacle.

No one said a word. The crowd had gone silent, besides the fact that several if not half of what it once was, had now gone to watch the spectacular dance just as it was coming to its own close.

One female student took a step in Conor's direction, but when Winston suddenly dry heaved, she immediately retraced her steps.

"Y--You little-- URB!?!" the urge to suddenly puke came with new vigor before Winston could even finish his insult. As Winston became a humiliating symbol of an attack gone wrong, several of his support members slowly began to back away from him, and keep their distance from Conor. What didn't change however was the way they continued to surround him, what had changed was that fourteen had been dropped to nine.

Winston's angered dry heave was just a reminder of what could happen if someone acted foolishly and ended up attacking a teammate with their wavelength. It was a sweet, innocent reminder of Rejection. While Rejection more commonly occurs between Weapon-Meister relationships, it can also occur any time in battle given the right circumstances. Between non-compatible partners Rejection can be fatal, between people who do not understand one another- related personalities or simply aren't the right match rejection can lead to fatal injury or malady. Conor's trite maneuver, had allowed Jacob to pump his wavelength into Winston's own loud and proud one.

The result of their two wavelengths mixing so suddenly at such a time was what was currently making Winston more than just angry about his receding whomper, and why he couldn't properly insult Conor either.

A minute of dry heaving and fighting back the urge to barf and two shaky arms slowly push Winston back up as his allies continue to spot him and watch Conor. The meister's heavy breathing aside from the music slowly dying, was the only thing that could be heard. It took about ten seconds before Winston was able to catch his breath again and stop most of his tremors. But when he looked up at Conor throw the strands of hair that now plastered itself on his sweaty forehead the vibe he gave off said one thing: "I'm going to enjoy watching you get what's coming, kid."

And just like that two students on both left and right launched forward, but just when it looked like they were about to strike Conor, Madison and Lee did something he probably wasn't expecting- Lee transformed just before any sort of strike could be made on him and the moment he'd done so, Maddison's hand reached out and grabbed her Weapon. A Weapon that had become nothing more, but a lasso. A lasso Maddison sent straight toward's Conor as three more students attacked from Conor's 6, 8, and 11'o clock regions.

And from the midst of it all, getting helped up by freaking Jacob, Winst was grinning despite his pain. He was grinning because he was about to teach this overconfident little prick a 'lesson'. A lesson he was sure was long overdue.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

u7hbvvB.png

Conor allowed Winston the time to recover. Part of it was his natural pride. None of these punks had the ability to fight him alone. Even if two of them were a real partnership, Conor had a fair amount of confidence in the idea that none of them could fight him.

Conor may have bitten off more than he could chew.

The pack of hounds became larger and larger. Even a bear could be brought down. Conor had to try new tactics. He felt the pack circling around him with his Soul Perception. At this point, he doubted any of them actually knew how accurate he could see them. Not only that, he intended to get out of this without using his abilities. He still had a plan before he broke down and used something he didn't want. He intended to shatter the pack mentality. He intended to break apart these punks. When beta males realized they could get hurt, they always backed off. A coward is a coward even in numbers.

The moment Lee transformed into a lasso was the moment Conor had to do something. He picked his target based off the hand Madison was using. When all three boys lunged at him, he darted around and grabbed the boy at either his 8 or 11 o'clock depending on which hand the lasso was being thrown from. His goal was simple: dodge to the opposite side as that would provide more room. Not to mention, Conor was still the fastest one fighting.

After that came the cruelty. Conor grabbed the punk that lunged at him and threw him into one of the cafeteria tables. He may not have been half-beast, but his body was still toughened by his Soul Force training. He didn't stop there, though. As the body of the boy bounced off the pressurized wood table, Conor dashed after him--gaining more distance away from the others. All in turn grabbing the boy by the back of his head, his fingers curled into his hair, and slamming his face into the table.

Again.

And again.

After the third time, the table had an audible 'snap' in its bracing and the boy was left with a definitively broken nose, distinctively unconscious and with swelling already surrounding his eyes. His forehead, at the places of maximum impact, was cut open, allowing for blood to flow freely. Conor made eye contact with the other two boys as he tilted the head back of the one he had, letting his blood run into his hair and over his own fingers. Conor then tossed the punk on the ground and kicked him on his side. The last act of cruelty was actually for his own good. The punk began vomiting the moment his body thudded on the ground and a side-laying position would decrease his chance of aspiration.

Conor refused to look at Madison or his lasso. His eyes laid still on the other two boys that watched his act of utter violence. "Have you idiots ever played a strategy game?" Conor asked in an utterly condescending tone. This was his next tactic. Fear. "You take out the weaker targets first and fast, then eliminate the biggest threat. I'm warning you: your skulls will be the first I bash in." he continued, keeping his eyes locked on the boy that was directly behind him at his 6 specifically. There was no waver here. No hesitance. No remorse.

Conor had Winston dry-heaving just a moment ago without even laying a hand on him. Now, he broke the nose of another student alongside likely giving him a mild concussion. These punks thought they were badasses, but Conor was showing them what that was really about.

@TheRegalRper​

Kensei Goki
roronoa_zoro-png.290845

Kensei smiled as he looked down at Winter before he said "Yep, I really wished i was there for you when you were younger. Hell, even as a baby i would still kick the crap out of anyone that messed with you, your family or friends." He gave his happy go lucky smile but it suddenly transformed into a sour look as he noticed that there was fighting going in the cafeteria but also his classmates where involved, Kensei's face went blank before a almost demonic-like snarl came from his mouth as his face twisted into a look of pure rage.

Kensei walked over to the doors before he slammed his fist into them right off the hinges which drew nearly everyone attention in the doorway. He gazed into the room before he slowly walked into the area where fighting was. He slowly moved the sleeves off his kimono like jacket off, his heavily muscular upper body was very present as he walked over to everyone. His eye latched onto everyone as he had a angry look that was focused onto Winston and his crew "....Who is making all of this fucking noise?!" Kensei looked around as it was very quiet, everyone knew of Kensei and his destructive power and inhuman durability but no one had seen his face twisted with as much rage as before.

He looked at everyone that was currently fighting, he however saw Maya with and said "Miss Saito, Taz good to see you again." he then looked at Kasper, his eye rapidly twitching in annoyance before he walks over to a table and headbutt a hole through it before he pulls his head back up. His eye was still twitching violently but he took a breath which calmed him down, he then said "Good.To.See.You.....Kasper." Kensei found him too damn annoying sometimes.

raven flame raven flame Black Jade Black Jade Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

She blushed as she heard what he said wishing he had as well as she yelped when he turned and punched the doors off its hings and walked into the cafeteria in raged as he began to talk and she soon blocked him out covering her ears

Rodney & Zylon
Rod and Zy.jpg
"Ooooh, doesn't really matter matey!" Rodney continued giggling with that brightened grin coming forth once more "We's got ourselves an assignment and we's gotta do it. Then I'mma apologize to ya and your sweet little girlie friend for bein' less than kind!"

As Rodney kept raving he lifted a still unamused looking Zylon off her feet as her body began transforming.

"I'mma take you all on the greatest night on the town ever!" the glutton giggled as he began joyfully striding forward carelessly "I'm supposed to bring a certain pleasant feeling to all around me, so doin' twice as much pleasantries later on should make up for the lyin and whatnot!"

"'Sides," Zylon's exhausted voice echoed from the growing piece of machinery in the Friendly Fellow's hand "despite always looking like a pissed try-hard, ya seem especially edgy right now bro, so why not wail on Rod for a while to get some of that angst out? I speak from experience when saying that pummeling Rod for a good hour or two just.... brings out the best of times."

As she finished talking the DJ completed her transformation into an oversize weapon of sorts, what looked like a grenade launcher somehow mixed with a giant knife. Rodney caught the barrel of it with his other hand and lifted it up towards Kasper before continuing on in that friendly tone of his "Correctomundo, Zy-Zy!" he cheered before nodding to the pony-tailed weapon "Now how's about I be a good sport right now and give ya the first-"

Whatever Rodney was planning to say was interrupted as a familiar large student wandered over and put his own face through a table.

"Ugh, people all day today." Zylon uttered as Rodney titled his head to the side in momentary confusion.

That confusion didn't last long, "Hey there buddy!" Rodney called out while releasing Zylon's barrel to wave happily at the new arrival "You come here to watch us have our finally little brawl, eh?"

Phayne Phayne Rage Rage

Mina
The transformation was like night and day. a happy, cheerful, blushing little girl into a demonic sort of entity in seconds. Her aura's color blackened like ink, flowing from her in twisting tendrils, like black paint in water.
The pinkette's eyes darkened, and a smile appeared on her lips. The red hue that overtook her normally violet, glittering eyes was something from a nightmare. Her casual posture became eerily straight.
"Of course."
She giggled, the sound once like the tinkling of happy bells, not cold and haunting.
"Your move," she licked her rose lips, the motion of her tongue slow and deliberate; taunting. her voice lowered, her grin widening impossible, stretched across her face, sharp like that of a Jack-O-Lantern.
She was ready.
"Ladies first, Taz."
The taunt was followed by a unnerving sort of laughter, bubbling up from her very soul.

Phayne Phayne @The regal rper [USER=45509]@Mori-Jin The Regal Rper The Regal Rper GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul raven flame raven flame [/USER] Rage Rage

[bg=pink][border=10-double-black][/border][/bg]

Last edited:

b988433c96c8bca0a752ee9582e267f9.gif

Rodney's over the top goody two shoes act was on the precipice of causing Kasper to vomit rainbows, the sheer amount of enthusiasm that pulsated off of him was overwhelming and nauseating, before today, Kasper would have thought it impossible that somebody could be as positive as Rodney was. 'Later on?.. Does this baffoon really think I'd want to spend an iota more of my time with him?' thought Kasper, his eyes narrowing as he stared at the pair; Zy's attempt to goad him falling on deaf ears. If they were that eager for a fight, then who was Kasper to say no, even he sometimes entertained the desperate masses; even if it was to end poorly for them. Clearly they never heard of the saying. 'Never poke a sleeping dragon. Silently eyeing them down, Kaspers right hand opened slightly, a large black chain beginning to grow from the base of his palm, only stopping as a large crash echoed through the cafeteria.

'What the fuck is his problem?' though Kasper, as another student decided to drag the attention onto themselves, a large green haired muscle head by the looks of it, his rather outrageous introduction only helping to solidfy Kasper's initial impression of him. Only a muscle head would come up with the idea to bash their own head into a table to get the attention of others. Like with every other student that had approached, this new guy seemed to know who Kasper was whereas due to Kasper's own lack of care and overall disinterest in his classmates he was left at a loss. One thing for certain though, Kasper did not like the guy and doubted that he ever would. People that were seemingly all brawn and little brain were far too dull for his liking, they where all predictable and held no quality that would warrant his interest. Thus, Kasper didn't even attempt to return the pleasantries towards Kensei; his lack of action more than enough to imply that 'it wasn't good to see him'.

"Another one of your friends?" interrupted Kasper, turning his attention back onto Rodney and the now transformed Zy. "Wait... don't answer that. I don't actually care if he is or isn't your friend... nor do I care for that over the top goody two shoes bull crap that you keep spewing out of that fat mouth of yours..." contined Kasper, his free hand pointing directly at Rodney. Meanwhile Kasper's black chain continued to grow in length. "If anything, I'd appreciate it if you would keep that gob of yours shut... and in return.. I'll play along with your assignment" While he spoke, Kasper's eyes were moving methodically as he studied Zylon's weapon form, a rather intriguing design that slightly interested Kasper. While her weaponized form clearly looked powerful, there were obvious flaws. Weaknesses in the design that Kasper could use to his advantage.

Like a snake on the hunt, Kasper's black chain slithered through the forest of legs, weaving through until it was within reach of its target, the silent predator waited for the opportune moment to strike, the black chain well camouflaged within the shadows of the crowd. From where everyone stood, it would have been hard to see the chain, Kasper using his own body as a 'screen' to hide it from view.

"Do we have a deal? Fatso keeps his mouth shut and I'll humor you and this crack pot professor"

A soft sensation which at present was barely noticeable had begun to tingle within Kasper; almost like a sixth sense of sorts. Perhaps a residual effect, his soul subconsciously resonated with the ever changing demeanor of his partner Mina. The more her personality and soul began to darken, the quicker Kasper's own soul pulsated as if attempting to follow suit. The more sinister and twisted she became, the more eager Kasper was becoming. If things continued to escalate as it was currently, it would be nigh on impossible to stop Kasper from chasing after her.

This cold hearted temptress was his current desire; the one thing in this current world that excited him endlessly.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Rui Rui Rage Rage

Last edited:

• Winst & Gang​

The audible lump that was swallowed down Winst's throat could be heard for miles. Not only did hearing that sound and seeing Ryan getting pummeled in such a manner cause the others to reel back, but it set off something stronger than anger that came from watching their friend get beaten like a complete chump; it caused fear.

Fear that Jacob could taste as his mouth went dry and he salivated his dry lips with a simple lick. A tap on his hand reminded the redhead that he was still holding onto Winst to provide him support, a strong grip from Winst's own hand and the punk whispering loudly a "J!", was information enough that his grip on Winston's shirt was too strong.

With a smack on the back of his head, Jacob came out of his frightened daze and his ever tightening grip on Winston's shirt seized instantly. For a few seconds the teen was stunned at the blow having be delivered. For one second he thought it was Conor, and to make sure it wasn't the arrogant little runt, Jacob raised wary hazel eyes in the meister's direction.

Once he was sure that Conor hadn't pulled some magical mumbo out of nowhere, the teen turned to insult the friend he'd inadvertently attacked, and whom had also delivered his fatal whacking. Winston wasn't amused, not in the slightest. And his glower and glare said it all.

"The heck was that for?!" Jacob asked, all the while shoving his injured friend away, relinquishing any effort of providing support. Surprisingly enough, Jacob recovered from that sudden shunt. In fact, the slight queasiness he'd been experiencing before seemed to have gone down considerably in the four minutes it took Conor to waste Ryan.

Stumbling with a hop on one leg before coming to a uneasy stop on both, Winston kept his glare now fixed on Jacob, as if all of this had been his fault. But if anything, Winston's glare wasn't accusatory, it was quite the opposite.

"Dumbass", the punk's voice muttered angrily. "The heck do you think you all are doing!? Don't just blindly attack, work together! You're making us look bad here!"

"Making [i[us[/i] look bad? Or is it just you?" Jacob's voice retorted. There was silence. Winston didn't respond. He coughed, but he didn't try to respond. Seconds of Conor's statement still floating in there-- hanging over the group's heads like nimbus clouds ready to start a storm, then finally it was broken. Broken, by the sound of footsteps. Footsteps approaching the ring leader of this whole mess, Winst.

Winston wasn't sure what he was expecting next. It could've been a fist to his easily exposed cheek, or a punch to the gut since he was still using a chair to support himself, maybe Madie had come to slap him in the face for letting her cousin get hit like that and he'd done nothing to stop it, but whatever it was, he hadn't expected his back to be pressed firmly into the side of a nearby table seconds after his shirt had been grabbed. Before he could even react by lifting a hand, Winston froze almost instantly as he was pinned in place to his seat, back cutting into the table he was being forced into, while David's knee pinned him down; knee to groin.

"You know what. No", came a miffed David. "I'm sick of this. You always do stuff like this, even when it does turn out right and we advise you still not to, you never listen. Now look", David implied with a gesture of his head to the groans of Ryan. "Ryan's hurt. All because you had to tick off some kid. If you wanna kick his butt so damn bad, you do it." David said, shoving Winst even further into the table just barely letting his head knick the surface.

Pressure came off his body as David moved away. Winston was done, he'd been told off for his actions all because he wanted to see some fight. But now...now he was mad at someone else. Now, he wasn't just angry at Conor. He was angry at David. Shifting himself into a sitting position and being graced by one or two looks from his friends that were still paying attention to what was going on, Winst's expression shifted from annoyance to rage. His eyes turned to meet Conor's and immediately...he knew. He had a feeling. He couldn't do it. He couldn't fight him. Not alone. So... he went to go and sock David a good one. He got up, rose and said "Hey!", but before Winst's fist could even be lifted to meet David's face, someone spoke up.

Someone, that made the group freeze.

"I leave... for thirteen minutes to handle something with Miss Dufrav, and you all start a fight of your own without me?." The stranger's tongue audibly clicked in annoyance, "Jeez guys, seriously?"

For some reason, hearing those steps. Hearing that voice, made Winston smile. It was a slow shift. A gradual one, where his anger shifted to relief and then gratefulness. Turning on a heel he looked towards the approaching student, dressed in a button up checkered black and red shirt and knee-length jean shorts as he approached their side.

""Fred..hey...hehe, yeah. Well, shit happened. Anyway look the fight wasn't happening and all and this brat over there--"

"Save it, I don't need to know. I can already tell you started something again." A sigh, "When will you learn?" Winst merely shrugged the statement off with a chuckle and pat on his partner's back.

"Right, right. You want me to help?" A nod. "Fine. Where is he?" Freddy's attention was pointed by the group to Conor, and a second later his eyes spotted one of the others slowly moving towards Ryan to help get him out of there. You'd think Freddy's eyes would've moved from Ryan back to Conor. Just one of their friends who'd gotten cocky like the rest of them-- like they always did-- and bitten off more than they could chew. But no, no it didn't. Fred's eyes stayed on Ryan. They stayed there and watched.

The dirty blonde watched as Ryan slowly heaved in a shaky breathe and began crawling his way from bile, tears he certainly didn't want, and blood he was currently trying to stop with his other hand an ally in arms, waiting on the sidelines. With that one spectacle, Fred's mood- shifted. His crimson eyes slowly moved up to Conor's and from the looks of it, they'd darkened. Oh they'd darkened considerably. Lifting an arm up and waving the others to move away, save for his partner, Winst- Freddy moved a strand of hair over his ear and asked Conor a rhetorical question: "Did you do that to my brother?"

There was a strange silence that followed. No one responded because everyone knew, Conor had indeed injured Ryan. But was he in the wrong for it? Of course not. He was defending himself, so he was in the right. No one would reprimand him for doing that. It was about strategics, logic to survive, not playing nice. Did that quell Freddy's askance at seeing his brother in such a state? Humiliated, beaten, and most of all looking like he would slug Conor if he could? Well, let's find out.

Without waiting for a response Freddy began moving towards, Conor without a second's hesitation. "Winst", Fred called back, his eyes still focused on Conor, whom from the looks of him had an inch bit above him in terms of height, "get ready."

Winst's grin was all he needed to have as he watched Freddy move towards Conor with little to no concern or hesitation. While he may have missed more than what he'd need to know about Conor's action's the teen was no fool. He wasn't about to charge in blindly like his friends had done-- like they always seemed to do. And yeah, he knew nothing of Conor or his rank as a One Star Elite, but that didn't matter. They were Omegas. One step away. One step wasn't that much. Not if you applied yourself right.

"Papa Joey would be pissed if he'd seen you all screw up this bad", Freddy said absently as his heels began to glow a dark blue hue. "Frankly, I can't say I disagree," a hissing sound had begun to emit from his back and Freddy's feet could be seen slightly trembling. "This was just sad, but--"

In a burst of speed smoke emitted from his heels, and in the blink of an eye Freddy's smoke figure was all that was left behind. Using propulsion and retraction as his feet skidded on the ground with a maneuver behind Conor that was to quick to follow easily, Freddy extended his foot out to connect to Conor's fossa. "That's all changed."

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

u7hbvvB.png

Conor was hardly impressed, appeased or surprised by the display Winston was showing. In fact, he began to wonder how punks like him could be a Meister with that attitude, yet Lord Death made him leap through hurdles to become one without a weapon. In fact, just seeing that attitude shifted Conor from his self-preservation mentality to anger. The adrenaline coursing in his veins pushed that further.

At first, he was defending himself. Now, he wanted to hurt Winston. He wanted to make that little fuck suffer.

Then came Freddy. A whole new Meister, it seemed, with a brand new attitude. A brand new power-level, too. Conor inadvertently put himself at a slight disadvantage in gaining ground for his display of violence. Freddy was outside the field of vision of his Soul Perception, if only barely. Conor could see him, but he was just a fuzzy blur of blue sparks. What mattered more was the moment he could see him. Conor didn't track Freddy, but he could see the blinding arc that he made when he darted behind him. He also saw the strike coming in at his fossa. All things considered, there was no dodging that while he was still suppressing himself.

Conor was forced to use one of his aces. Blocking the blow to his fossa was a solidified portion of his own Soul. Conor thrust up his hand to block Freddy at full speed. With his wavelength running through his body, he matched the kick at his head with a hand covered in his own bright blue energy. This was the first time he had ever debuted the technique in front of others. In that same moment, he leaped back, dissipated the gauntlet and starred down Freddy. The moment was intense. He was looking into the eyes of a concerned brother; but, that same brother was looking into the eyes of a trapped animal.

Something was about to give.

Snarling his nose, Conor allowed some of his rage to overcome him. He released the suppression he had on his Strong Soul so it was no longer 'hidden' from Soul Perception, but more importantly, it no longer cut back on his abilities. Conor felt the new abundance of his wavelength flow through him like current unleashed from a man-made dam. Freddy may have been faster just a moment ago, but that was no longer the case. There was more to it, though...

"You're a bunch of fucking cowards... attacking one person in a group. Getting someone stronger to fight your battles. You don't deserve to be in this goddamn school," Conor said out loud, nearly yelling. There was an important transition here. Conor was no longer defending himself. He was out for them. He unleashed his soul a moment ago, but now he was putting it in overdrive. As if flexing a muscle, he tensed his body, but what came out was something unseen before. A wavelength visible to the human eye.

Conor had his bright blue aura steaming off of him. It wasn't as profound as some of the instructors could pull off, but the point was, he was doing it and doing it on demand. This took a special type of strength and an even greater amount of control. Once his body relaxed, a new pressure bore down on the room. Freddy created one earlier, but Conor all but washed that away. Conor kept his eyes fixed with those of Freddy before muttering one more response, "Your brother does not deserve to be here. I don't care if he's riding on your coattails."

Fuck ranks. Fuck this school for letting these punks in. Fuck it all. Conor was about to beat down an Omega to make a point. Then he disappeared.

The same type of blinding speed Freddy used earlier due to his gap in speed was now the exact type of gap Conor had. By releasing his strong Soul, he empowered himself far more than these Meisters could. However, Conor didn't appear in front of Freddy as Freddy did to him. Instead, Conor appeared behind Freddy with a sharp knee aimed directly at the back of the Omega--fully intended to bring him down.

@TheRegalRper​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back