• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dwemer, Titans, and Romulans ~oh my~

SundaysDusk

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks, let’s get this show on the road.

The Rules
I’ve been rping for over well over a decade and I consider myself literate at about 3-4 paragraphs a post. I don’t have many rules besides the usual no godmoding, etc, nor do I have many limits. I’m just looking for a few fun fandom rps, something we can get excited about and creative with. I can reply 2-3 times a week, and love OOC chatting to brainstorm, make playlists, Pinterest boards, whatever. All part of the fun.

I do require that all my partners be over 21, as I’m in my late 20s and my rps reflect that.

The Game Plan
As far as actual content, I love character driven rps. Conflict, triumph, strife, a slice of life. Make it gritty, make it heart-wrenching, make it sweet, make it tense. For me, that’s where I find most of the fun. And if you’re a fan of romance, I have a few favorite tropes, but we can go over that later if you find a fandom you’re looking for and depending on what we’re working with. When it comes to canon, I don’t mind being a little flexible.

All of my personal pairings are mxf and ocxcanon, but if we double I have no restrictions on the pairing you would like. I’ll be happy to write whichever character you’d like. I don’t have much experience if any with mxm or fxf, but as long as you don’t mind that I’ll do my level best. And honestly, I really enjoy doubling! Besides that, having us divvy up side characters is also something I prefer. I can provide more info on OCs and rp ideas at your request.

What I’m Looking for
Fandoms and the characters I’m looking for, with OC elevator pitches available for perusal:

Skyrim (Brynjolf)
Liliana Vulpin: a half-Imperial, half-elf runagate who has found herself in Skyrim in an attempt to redefine her life. After being thrown out of the College of Winterhold for theft, the optimistic would-be mage decides to hone her craft in theft. Curiosity killed the cat is a lesson she hasn’t quite learned yet as she picks the wrong pockets and draws the attention of the Thieves Guild. Naive but willful, she is determined to make her way in the Guild as the civil war rages.
Star Wars (Poe)
Araunya Charani: the last of a line of grey Force Users, abducted into the First Order. A secretly hopeful pessimist with a tendency towards rash action. Hellbent on revenge and freedom, she breaks away from the clutches of the First Order, inspired by Finn’s defection and Poe’s resistance. Along the path, she finds herself in the grip of the Resistance, forcing her to face the reality of the world and her own past. She lands at a crossroads of balance and chaos, grasping at straws as she tries to understand her place in the world.
The Witcher (Mousesack)
Zarya: an idealistic, empathetic sorceress in service of Kaedwen. Stuck in the middle of a political tug-of-war between King Henselt and Sabrina, she realizes the balance of the world is once more teetering. Armed with astromancy and a penchant for subtlety, she will have to brace herself and Kaedwen against Nilfgaard, and whichever allies she can muster.
Star Trek (Kelvin Timeline) (Bones)
Adriana Lukas: a cheerful and occasionally snarky doctor of infectious diseases recruited to the USS Enterprise. Clever and stubborn, she studies the unusual illness cases on board and provides epidemiological data and support. At first she has trouble adjusting to the unusual frequency of strange events that seem to follow the Enterprise every stop along the way, but eventually finds her footing among the eccentric crew.
Attack on Titan (Erwin)
- I know what happens to him and I am not happy about it lol. An AU could be fun for this!

Viktoria Falk: an artistic, metaphysically-inclined, and contemplative member of Mike Zacharius’ squad. Curious about the titans origins and their implications, she often references books of mythology hidden away by her family to try and make sense of the world around her. Intuitive, guarded, and scientifically superstitious, she harbors her own doubts about the reality in which they live. As the facade falls apart she has to confront the price of truth and freedom, and whether or not she can survive the fallout.

The list is a little sparse at the moment, but if I think of any more I’ll be sure to add them.

If any of this sounds good to you, or if you have any questions, shoot me a message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back