• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson RP [Reboot]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Becca Kane
It didn't take long after the start of the match for people to start showing up at the boundary. By this point Becca was hidden up in one of the trees with her bow drawn. The height of the tree gave her a good vantage point so she could survey the area and the bushiness of it hid her small frame. She watched as the scene in-front of her unfolded. Minnie had walked out ready to fight in the water until the son of Zeus sparked it up. It didn't take long to realize what the red team's plan was, especially when an arrow grazed Minnie. They were trying to get the girl out of the water where she was her strongest. Before Becca could do anything about the archer in the trees one of her teammates had dealt with it.
Becca ignored the rustling her teammates were making beneath her as they walked out into the open. As much as she wanted to help Minnie she knew the others in her team had it handled, instead her eyes were on the roman women who just stepped out of the treeline towards the river, two sickles in hand. Becca pulled her arrow back to take aim on the girl. From what she was told that was one of the Roman leaders which meant she was someone who should be taken care of swiftly. Her arrow was aimed at one of the girl's hands. She was hoping to cause her to drop one of the sickles which, in turn, would make her easier for someone to fight in close combat.

S n o w S n o w

STEFAN HAZELWOOD
4752e5736fc11d9b8207a1f9d5093302 (1).jpeg

Stefan followed his praetor without argument. If he was gonna prove himself, it was today. The boy had his plans all laid out. Apologize to everyone, check. Prove himself by winning the game, working on it. Get everyone off his back about being the sexiest demigod in both camps combined, definitely working on it. He'd have at least some semblance of respect here, especially considering he kept their enemies away from his fellow Romans in their most recent fight. In the boy's mind, a few demigods owed him a HUGE thank you, but he'd never voice that. Stefan kept his plan in mind once he reached Elise's side. In a whisper, he decided to apologize once again. "Listen, Elise, I hope you're able to put that whole thing before the game behind you. I apologized earlier and you didn't say anything, so I assume you and I don't have a quarrel any longer. As I said before, I'm s-" plop. Stefan stopped mid sentence to reach up to his helmet and feel something sickeningly warm and wet on it. To his horror, after bringing his hand back down, Stefan observed a white and black substance trickle down his fingers. "Des..." He hissed under his breath. "So it begins. Thanks for this." He wiped the bird excrement on the nearest tree and surveyed the area. "Elise, I think I see a tree limb I could use to get over the water to the other side." He pointed to a tree a little way's off. "Keep Water Boy distracted for me." He waited for her signal to go ahead and go. "Just say the word and that flag is ours. I promise you."
S n o w S n o w

|| Maximilian Fitzroy ||
|| Son of Zeus ||

Standing by the stream, Max began to smell the faint aroma of hydrogen. As the electrified water split, his plan slowly unfolded. Elise might not have thought him a good leader, but so far his team of mavericks and eccentrics was holding its own against a highly organised opposition; he began to wonder whether he'd get a pat on the back if they managed to pull off what seemed to be impossible.

His hammer had forced Minnie to stand still. She seemed a little distracted too, making bets she had no need to make. Especially since the fight hadn't even begun. Minnie was cocky, headstrong and uppish on her little island of dirt. How sweet it would be to knock the daughter of Poseidon clean off her pedestal.

When the arrows whistled past him, he smirked. The first arrow cut across Minnie's arm, another landing dangerously close to her feet. He had to hand it to Kaden. He was a damn good shot - his arrows were aimed perfectly and they drove Minnie straight onto dry land.

Exactly as planned.

"I'll take that bet, sea-girl," Max laughed, watching her throw a dagger at his feet. "I hope you're a better kisser than you are leader".

He bent his knees slowly, loosening the chain around his wrist. He didn't want to relinquish his hammer, but he had to pick up the dagger; otherwise Minnie would simply jump right back into the stream and mollywhop him. Keeping one eye on Minnie at all times, in case she decided to attack, he reached down to grip the hilt of the dagger. It was sturdy but not heavy, balanced and, from the way the sunlight shimmered on the blade-edge, razor-sharp. It was no hammer, but he could work with it.

"I'm almost flattered you missed me. Clearly you can't get me out of your head. Not even all these Romans can win your attention. Oh well - old habits die hard, right? Shall we dance, one more time?" Max winked, sticking his tongue out at Minnie. Then he lunged. He drove his foot into the ground and sprung forward. Feigned upwards, he brought the dagger down sharply in a twisting arch. His attacks were lightning-fast, the dagger gliding through the air in wide backhanded strikes in quick succession. He couldn't give Minnie a chance to recover, a chance to turn the tides of battle. One false move could cost him the game.

Elise Wellington

Ellie didn't look at Stefan when he came to her side, nor when he spoke. She would have went back to ignoring him, but she happened to want to win the game, and she couldn't do that on her own. She couldn't take on Ford, the rest of the Blue Team, and secure the flag without help. And that help happened to be Stefan. She sighed deeply. "Silence is not acceptance," she said, finally turning to look at him.

It was because she turned that the arrow didn't impale her hand. Instead, it sliced a bloody line across the back of her hand. Ellie did drop the sickle in her left hand—more from the surprise than the pain. It only took a few seconds for her to locate the girl in the trees, almost completely hidden by foliage. Though knowing where her opponent was wasn't of much use to Ellie with an electrified body of water between them. "It had to be an archer," she muttered, in Latin. She could dodge any arrows shot at her, but it would get her no closer to the flag. Keeping Ford busy would have been child's play compared to this.

Ignoring Stefan's plan and his bird droppings, Ellie pointed at the archer with her bloody hand. "Your words mean nothing. You want to prove yourself to me? Start by taking care of that hunter. Refuse, and you prove me right in thinking that you don't deserve to be even probatio. I'll find a way across while you keep her busy."

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kaden Swift [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Son of Apollo[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Kaden looked at his arm and pressed as hand where an arrow sliced along it, barely noticing the pink mist that seeped into the wound. He glanced up to where the arrow came from, just barely catching a glimpse of Lincoln through the leaves. In response he drew a few arrows and fired them, not aiming to harm but to warn that he knew they where they were. He still cursed himself silently that he wasn’t more aware of his surroundings, Leo would have never let him live it down if he let that happen back at Camp Jupiter. Glancing back at the river he found his thought and attention on Minnie, seeing her in a whole new light. As he watched Max prepare his attack he felt this overwhelming urge to protect her. To stop his attack before he could do any damage.

Kaden dropped from his position in the tree and started running toward the fight, stowing his bow on his back. Slowing as he got close, ready to pounce. The pair exchanged a few words, Kaden knew it was playful banter, but at the mention of a kiss, he couldn’t help but feel a major tinge of jealousy flash through his body, clenching and seizing his chest. All he could think about was this girl he had literally never had a real conversation with, and he saw nothing wrong with it. All he could think about was her.

He slowly walked forward, as Max picked up the dagger making himself, known to the pair. Unsure of what to do, knowing that she could handle himself, but the only though that pushed his way into his mind was her. And he wasn’t sure how but he needed to protect her.

[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] hopeful? | interaction: Maree Maree Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
location: Forest, Camp Half-Blood [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #5F9EA0 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298234576/large.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8FBC8F [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/db8e083f85b8f4355c66b40bfe51c4ab/tumblr_ns9eb9942c1tju49no1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Kaden looked at his arm and pressed as hand where an arrow sliced along it, barely noticing the pink mist that seeped into the wound. He glanced up to where the arrow came from, just barely catching a glimpse of Lincoln through the leaves. In response he drew a few arrows and fired them, not aiming to harm but to warn that he knew they where they were. He still cursed himself silently that he wasn’t more aware of his surroundings, Leo would have never let him live it down if he let that happen back at Camp Jupiter. Glancing back at the river he found his thought and attention on Minnie, seeing her in a whole new light. As he watched Max prepare his attack he felt this overwhelming urge to protect her. To stop his attack before he could do any damage.

Kaden dropped from his position in the tree and started running toward the fight, stowing his bow on his back. Slowing as he got close, ready to pounce. The pair exchanged a few words, Kaden knew it was playful banter, but at the mention of a kiss, he couldn’t help but feel a major tinge of jealousy flash through his body, clenching and seizing his chest. All he could think about was this girl he had literally never had a real conversation with, and he saw nothing wrong with it. All he could think about was her.

He slowly walked forward, as Max picked up the dagger making himself, known to the pair. Unsure of what to do, knowing that she could handle himself, but the only though that pushed his way into his mind was her. And he wasn’t sure how but he needed to protect her.

Becca Kane
Becca smirked as her arrow hit its mark, roman leader dropped one of her weapons. She pulled the string back on her bow, an arrow shimmering into existence as she did, and aimed it at the roman. She watched as the girl's mouth moved, talking to the person that walked up next to her. Becca held her aim as her brain tried to process who the person was. He had to be a roman since he willingly walked up to her. From the looks of it he didn't seem much of a fighter. It was laughable really but he did have a bow in hand. She watched as he pointed somewhere towards a tree. Becca followed the direction his finger was pointing at and spotted a tree who's branch would take them across the river.
To Becca, it looked like the female ignored him and instead pointed in her direction. So she is going to try and have him take me out. Becca couldn't help but snort at the thought. She was all the way up here in the tree and across the river. There was no way he would reach her but she still wasn't going to take that chance. Becca changed her aim to the boy and fired. She wanted to hit the hand holding his bow so that he wouldn't be able to use it. There were already too many ranged fighter for her liking.

Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Stefan Hazelwood
4752e5736fc11d9b8207a1f9d5093302 (1).jpeg

Reluctantly, as a trained dog, Stefan bit his tongue and raised his bow, arrow already prepared. "Prepare to eat your own words, Elise. I hope they taste g-ah!" That was when Stefan witnessed his praetor get shot. A surge of anger overwhelmed him. His Roman blood and sense of comradery were too much for him to control. He scanned the trees, searching for the archer. "You coward! Attacking someone when their back is turned. Filthy Greeks! Why not try this on for size?!" He pulled back his bowstring and released. I will prove myself today, Praetors. You will respect me! The sudden impact of the enemy arrow striking his hand caused Stefan's own arrow to miss its mark and strike the tree instead. "GAH!" He screamed through clenched teeth, dropping his bow and grasping his hand in agony. "I hate this camp." The bow transformed back into his modeling ribbon. "Dammit." He reached behind him for another arrow and snapped it in half, his peaceful aura disappearing as the boy was reminded of everything he'd grown up knowing. "The game is over, Elise. These sick bastards destroyed my hand!" Stefan knew when and if he ever returned to his father, the man would beat his ass for allowing something like this to happen to any part of his body. "This is why I didn't condone violence before." Stefan had to stop the bleeding. Not knowing what else to do, he ripped off his own sleeve and offered it to his praetor. "Elise, please wrap your hand with this. There's no telling how well the enemy can track. Besides, we don't want it to get infected." He tore off his other sleeve and wrapped his own wound before thrusting the first fabric into his praetor's hand and taking his freshly made dagger to scout ahead. "The game's over, blue team. I'LL SHOW YOU A REAL FIGHTER!"
Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 S n o w S n o w

Elise Wellington

While the hunter's attention was on Stefan, Ellie picked up her weapon. She could not have been less impressed when he not only missed and was wounded, but gave up on using his bow after only one failed shot. Taking the makeshift bandage, Ellie only shook her head. Both him and Max, proving that she was right to think the way she did. She wouldn't stop him from potentially attracting others to them with his yelling, nor would she lecture him about his priorities. She'd already said what he had to do. It was up to him to do it. Without a word, Ellie turned and retreated back into the trees.

The hunter might have lost sight of her, but it was obvious where she was going. The only way across, begrudgingly, was the tree Stefan pointed out. Ellie didn't have the time or the patience to wander along the riverbank, hoping to stumble on another route. She didn't know the terrain well-enough, and the picture of the map in her head didn't tell her where other Greeks that played the game might've forgotten their equipment. If Stefan did his job and Ford didn't show, it would only take her a few seconds to get on the other side. Ellie turned her sickles back into rings and climbed the tree in question, wrapping her hand as she went. She was exposed as she shimmied along the branch, and she waited, listening and watching for either the arrow coming her way or Stefan proving her wrong.

Desdemona

This chick had a lot of nerve and not in a good way. Implying that Desdemona was useless after years of serving in the legion? Like the fact that she runs around in a pretty silver dress in the woods somehow made her superior. Like it was hard to do what she did? By the sounds of it, she wasn't even that great of a huntress. Please, even a roman child could shoot a bow well. It wasn't that impressive. Knife throwing on the other hand. That was a true art form. Then she made the mistake of shooting her stupid vines at her. Sure, she then pointed them in another direction but the threat was still there.

When Allison tried to turn and walk away her temper flared. How dare she pull a stunt like that. So instead of letting the girl walk away, Des did the only logical thing. She tackled the bitch to the ground. But they didn't hit the hard ground as she had expected. Instead, they fell through the earth and kept falling. After a minute or so they landed on large squishy round objects that burst as soon as the girls landed on them. "What the fuck" she exclaimed, quickly getting to her feet and trying to wipe off the weird slime they had just been covered in. "Is this a normal occurrence?" she asked, inspecting one of the weird round things closer. They were about the size of a child and looked almost like... Eggs.

Des looked around the cavern that they were in only just noticing now that everything was coated in thick layers of giant spiderwebs. The giant eggs... Spiderwebs covering every surface. "We are in a giant spider egg sack" she whimpered, backing up so she was standing beside Ally again. They were covered in baby spider goo. They had just destroyed a bunch of giant spider eggs. If they couldn't find a way out then they would have a very angry mother spider on their hands. Oh, gods, she wanted to throw up. There had to be a way for them to get out of there that didn't involve getting killed by a giant spider. Why the fuck did they even have giant spiders here. This is another reason why New Rome was superior. They didn't have giant egg sacs in the ground that you could fall into! "There has to be a way out of here," she said, pacing on the broken spider eggs. If they stepped on the webs would they get stuck? Would the vibrations trigger the mother spider to come back? Oh gods where was Kaden when she needed him.

Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Allison Hunt

Ally heard Des before she felt her. Plants had shot out to try and stop her but Des was too fast. Ally's eyes shut in anticipation of her face hitting the ground but when she felt nothing but a falling sensation she opened her eyes. Shit! We are actually falling! She shut her eyes again as they got closer to the ground. Ally was surprised when they landed on something squishy which unfortunately burst upon impact. Along with Des, Ally scrambled to her feet before whipping the slim off her face. "Why the hell would you think falling through the ground is normal?" Ally kept her voice low as she knelt down inspecting the slime. Ugh she hated slime, it was always the hardest to get out of her hair and clothes.

Seeing more sacks like the one they landed on near them Ally moved closer to get a better look. They were fairly large and she wondered what they could be. As soon as she got close enough her eyes grew wide in realization. Her head shot up as she fully looked at their surroundings, finally seeing the giant webs everywhere. It was also then that Des said they fell in a giant spider egg sack and had returned to Ally's side. Ally really didn't like Des, to the point where she might hate the girl. Even though she felt this way Ally knew she wasn't going to be able to get out of here alone. She groaned at the idea of working with the Roman but she had no choice. Vines slowly grew out of the ground and formed somewhat of a barrier around them. They weren't as thick as they could be and there was enough space between the vines that they could see their surroundings. When Des began pace the circle of vines moved with her, making the circle wide enough to pace.

"You are right, there has to be a way out of here. Unfortunately it means we will have to keep moving. " Ally had fought giant spiders before but never in a mama spider's nest. Its lucky they were underground and not in a cave, her powers still work. "We don't want to touch the webs. If one of us get stuck I don't think we will be able to get out." Ally took a moment to think. "Maybe I can use my plants to cut through the webs?" She would want Des to move with her so she didn't exert too much strength on holding up a barrier around both of them.
Maree Maree

Minerva

Minerva laughed softly, watching Max carefully as he bent down to pick up her dagger. She had to be ready in case he tried to pull some kind of stunt. "I mean I'm not sure if my kisses can match up to the perfection that is my leadership skills" she smirked, adjusting her stance to a defensive position. She was off her game because of her brief swim. All she had to do was tire him out a little then it would be easy. She gripped her dagger tighter, trying to hide the fact that her hands were still shaking. The salt still felt like it was burning into her skin trying to draw out her memories. She quickly looked over at the water, staring at it for a moment. This wasn't happening. She could have sworn that she had seen her mother struggling under the surface of the water. It was just out of the corner of her eye but it had seemed so real.

"Huh, what?" The slightest distraction, that was all it took. She hadn't even heard what he said before he launched himself at her. His strikes were fast and her blocks were sloppy, too sloppy. It was very unlike herself. They were always so evenly matched but now she could barely keep up. She just hoped that he hadn't noticed the obvious difference. With a quick strike, she slashed a thin line across his cheek. A move she may have been able to predict in another circumstance Fitz knocked the dagger out of her hand.

"You so cheated. The electrical current in the water messed me up" Minnie lied, averting her eyes from his. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't help but stare at the water. Every time she looked away she could swear that she could see her mother in the water. The occasional screams from deeper in the forest didn't help her case either. It was fine she was probably just dealing with some mild exhaustion problems. After not sleeping the night before its what made the most sense. Trying to distract herself from her thoughts she tried to focus on Max instead. That always helped. He was a good distraction from things. "That's what I get for making stupid bets, huh?" she joked, forcing a small laugh.

She looked back at him and the first time noticed one of his teammates standing behind him. "Is this apart of your plan?" she asked, fighting the urge to raise her fists. Why was he just standing there staring at her? It was kind of concerning. She had a feeling that whatever this guy was doing wasn't apart of one of Max's plans. "And I'm meant to be the bad leader" she teased, forcing a smile as she shoved her hands in her pockets. That was one way to stop them from shaking so much. If she could barely show weakness in front of a lifelong friend she wouldn't be caught dead doing it in front of a stranger.

Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

Last edited:
Becca Kane

Becca rolled her eyes at Stephan. For a Roman he was stupid, well for a human being he was stupid. He turned his back on his enemy in combat. What she did was fair game. couldn't help but burst out laughing at Stephan remark. "You? A fighter? Please!" When his bow transformed into this ribbon thing here eyes narrowed, finding the next target. His sash was the only ranged weapon he had. (that she could see) If I tear it maybe it won't turn back into a bow? Stephan tore his his clothing to help the bleeding praetor. He has some priorities. She snorted at the thought. Their Praetor looked strong and the injury Becca gave her wasn't going to hold her back and she knew that.
Becca saw Elise start to climb the tree but still took aim at Stephan. It would be easier for her to focus if she got rid of him now. She shot her first arrow at Stephan's sash.The likelihood of a magical sash actually ripping is slim but she was going to take it. Even if it didn't she hoped . A small smile formed on her lips. Pretty boy wouldn't like that.
Becca pulled back on her bow string, and arrow forming as she did so.

Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Stefan Hazelwood Mood: Done with everyone's shit
"Hahaha, we'll see who's laughing tonight at the campfire, you piece of crap." At this point, Stefan cared for nothing but his pride. Gods be damned, he hated every last Greek at the camp. The Romans were always aggressive and even Stefan showed at least minimal aggression in some areas. Competition was healthy, right? No. Not today. He'd already been humiliated multiple times today by multiple campers. "Whatever, at least I can distract her long enough to get this stupid flag and end this damn game." In truth, he wanted today to end so badly that he'd do anything to make it happen. "Ya know, Becca, I'm so glad all of you can make a big joke out of me all because I prefer peace over brute strength. Today, I've been grabbed, pummeled, cursed, shot at, hit and shit on mentally , verbally and physically. I've got literally NOTHING else to lose." he raised his arrow head and threw it, aiming for the girl's shoulder. "Eat your own shit." His eyes were black with anger, sweat dripping from his pores and teeth clenched so hard he was in danger of slicing through his own lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back