• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson RP [Reboot]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Main_Catalogue.jpg

Damian Westerian
Interacting with: Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders Maree Maree S n o w S n o w erzulie erzulie
Mentioned:
Weaponry:
I.G. sabre, Silver Dagger

Unexpectedly, Ebner had sat down next to him and he turned to look at the son of Hades... only to proceed to groan and bring a hand to his face. For all you would think a son of Hades would be, Ebner surprisingly was not. He shot pun after pun and Damian was in a state of both exasperation and amusement. "You never let up on your puns, do you?" He decided to say first but he couldn't keep the tone of amusement out from his voice. He brought his legs against his chest and rested his chin on top. "Anyway, yeah, I'm kinda curious what the Romans can bring to the playing field." Playing the game repeatedly with the rest of the campers repeatedly was nice but the element of surprise was gone if there wasn't anyone new. "But a nap doesn't sound bad..." He grumbled under his breath.

Lincoln had trudged back towards them with a blanket and a pillow on hand. He understood the blanket but the pillow was something he didn't quite understand... that was until it was handed to him. Damian gave him a sleepy grin. "You're a godsend Lincoln." He accepted the pillow without hesitation and propped it on top of his knees and in the next moment, his head was on top of it with his eyes closed. Surprisingly, he was only swaying a bit - managing to keep the sit like that despite being halfway out to dreamland.

Then there was a thud and he wanted to bury his head further into the pillow but he just had to check what had happened. He turned to the other team and saw that someone had tackled the other onto the ground and was now pressing a knife against her. Damian thanked his lucky stars that he was assigned to this team who were all mellow. Surprisingly. He looked up at Minerva as she plopped down close to them - aren't they cold? - and then continued to warn them that they should still be careful. Fair. It wasn't like his brain would let him ease up on the battlefield anyway. Javin had also come back to give them a rundown on what he knew about the Romans on the other side of the team. He kept them in mind and couldn't help but steal a glance at the woman with the death aura thing. Fascinating. He wondered if he strayed closer what sort of monstrosities she could conjure.

"I gotta say Minerva..." He said, looking back at the leader of their little team. "You really planned this out well didn't you?" He pointed out. She had the masks for the bombs that Damian hadn't even heard of - and it was even from the Roman side. Damian had to give her credit before knocking out again. So with that said, he returned his head to the pillow and began to doze off but one touch from the others would be enough to jolt him awake - as much as he hated that fact.

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/7e/06/697e06d2d038fd46ed55acbdc42199b5.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Ford glanced up as the camps Apollo kids unwrapped his last bandage a nasty bruised, surrounding the beginnings of a scar, remained but the broken leg was completely healed. The work of the gods, if you will. He smiled at the kid before standing from the bed, testing his weight, making sure everything healed right. The only pain he felt was the dull throb from the bruise that only served as a reminder for what had transpired the last sixteen hours. “Thank you for your help.” Ford was in kind of a good mood, although though due to obvious reason it was not as good of a mood he could be. He chalked part of the happiness to the Ambrosia they gave him to help the healing process, but it still felt nice.

He walked out on to the porch of the Big House, taking in Camp Half-Blood one more time. It was beautiful, serene even, while things were bad, really bad right now, and they were only going to get worse, but they were going to get better. He started down the stair, ignoring the dull tinge of pain he received when he put too much pressure on his right leg. “Ford, please join the others. A game of capture the flag will be beginning soon and you need to join up with the blue team.” The centaur said, from his position on the grass, a wheelchair next to him.

He nodded, turning to look at the group of demigods gathered at near the armory. From here they looked small. He took a big breath of air and stated down the hill. Breaking into that awkward downhill run, where you try not to run full speed, but end up hoping down the hill like a lunatic. When he finally settled on to a flat part of the hill. He slowed down and quickly crossed the camp to the armory. Seeing the two groups of demigods. One a majority Roman and the other a majority greek.

He walked up to the girl directing orders, a blue captains band around her arm. “Hey sorry, I’m late. The Centaur told me I’m on the blue team.” He said, “I’m Ford.” He stuck out his hand. Glancing around the rest of the group[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Ford Moretti[/div][div class=tags]Location: Armory
Mentions: Maree Maree [/div]

Ford glanced up as the camps Apollo kids unwrapped his last bandage a nasty bruised, surrounding the beginnings of a scar, remained but the broken leg was completely healed. The work of the gods, if you will. He smiled at the kid before standing from the bed, testing his weight, making sure everything healed right. The only pain he felt was the dull throb from the bruise that only served as a reminder for what had transpired the last sixteen hours. “Thank you for your help.” Ford was in kind of a good mood, although though due to obvious reason it was not as good of a mood he could be. He chalked part of the happiness to the Ambrosia they gave him to help the healing process, but it still felt nice.

He walked out on to the porch of the Big House, taking in Camp Half-Blood one more time. It was beautiful, serene even, while things were bad, really bad right now, and they were only going to get worse, but they were going to get better. He started down the stair, ignoring the dull tinge of pain he received when he put too much pressure on his right leg. “Ford, please join the others. A game of capture the flag will be beginning soon and you need to join up with the blue team.” The centaur said, from his position on the grass, a wheelchair next to him.

He nodded, turning to look at the group of demigods gathered at near the armory. From here they looked small. He took a big breath of air and stated down the hill. Breaking into that awkward downhill run, where you try not to run full speed, but end up hoping down the hill like a lunatic. When he finally settled on to a flat part of the hill. He slowed down and quickly crossed the camp to the armory. Seeing the two groups of demigods. One a majority Roman and the other a majority greek.

He walked up to the girl directing orders, a blue captains band around her arm. “Hey sorry, I’m late. The Centaur told me I’m on the blue team.” He said, “I’m Ford.” He stuck out his hand. Glancing around the rest of the group.

Last edited:

Ebner Finley

Ebner leaned close to Damian. "I'm told I'm very punny," he quipped, then inched back with a shiver. His fingers might be going numb, but operation avoid the Romans by using his new favorite snow machine was working. Javin sat away from them. As Lincoln ensured the icicle between them was comfortable, the red team caught his attention when a fight broke out between two girls. "And I didn't bring any popcorn," he said, shaking his head.

He boo'ed loudly when Max pulled them apart before the show could really begin, then turned back to Lincoln. Ebner grinned at him, shrugging. "What can I say? I'm really a lover, not a fighter." He lifted his arms helplessly. Then the nickname clicked, and he burst out laughing. "Ebnie?" he repeated. "I haven't heard that one. That makes me Bore-mad." He laughed harder at his own pun, clutching his stomach. "A nickname to die for," he gasped, falling backwards.

He didn't recover until Jarvin got to the end of his Roman friends, and told them about Marcin. "Raise the dead, huh?" he thought aloud, as he recovered from his self-induced stomachache. He would have to ask him more about Marcin's parentage later. When someone else arrived who was very clearly Roman and unfamiliar with the camp, Ebner sat up and gave Ford his most confused look.

"Blue team?" he repeated, tilting his head. "Sorry, but he sent you the wrong area. This is a bible study group. We've been studying the word of Zeus for the last hour." Ignoring the fact that there were Romans sitting around him, Ebner pushed himself to his feet. "You're looking for that flag game group, right? They're playing by the strawberry fields."

Last edited:
Minerva

Minerva leaned forward, listening carefully as her new friend explained what each person could do. She was so glad that they had Javin instead of one of the other firecrackers that Max was dealing with. He sure did pull the short straw on this one. Did this mean that Chiron liked her more than him? It totally did. Don't worry Chiron she could keep a secret. He was her favourite as well. How could anyone not love the wise centaur? Speaking of the lovely Fitz. It would probably be a good idea to clue Javin in on what he could do. "Max is definitely someone you should avoid engaging with if possible. The giant hammer may look ridiculous but he's good with it. Plus he's got the whole son of Zeus powers going on. As he so humbly demonstrated a minute ago" she said, rolling her eyes. What? She couldn't say something nice without ending it on an insult. "Luckily he's also predictable. On their side, they have something called Zeus' fist. It's a cluster of rocks and a really good place to put a flag. Plus his ego would not let him pass up placing his flag somewhere with his dad's name on it. We should hit there first" she explained, with her attention mostly on Javin. The others knew this information already.

"Sunshine girl Alina is just that. Good with a bow but that's really the only thing combat-related about her. She is a killer shot though so it's best to watch out for that" she finished her little explanation. She may have talked about Max a bit more than she did Alina. But that was just because she knew more about him! There wasn't any other reason. Hopefully, he would get control of his team soon so that they could start.

"I do my best!" Minnie beamed as Damian mentioned that she had planned everything out well. It was nice to see that her teammates had appreciated the hard work that she had put into everything. She was about to say something else when she noticed that he had begun snoring. Well, it was better now than later. That boy really needed to get himself into a better sleep schedule. Maybe she would pick him some lavender later to put in his pillowcase.

Her thoughts of assisting Damian were interrupted by a new boy coming over and introducing himself as Ford. Like the little river things? Huh. Interesting choice. She didn't remember any mentions of another Roman being on her team. Oh well! They could fit him into the plan no problem. She was about to shake his outstretched hand when Ebner starting being... Well, Ebner. She rolled her eyes as he mentioned something about them being a bible group praising Zeus. She got up and pushed him out of the way. Then proceeded to shake the new guy's hand. "Don't mind him. I'm Minerva but everyone calls me Minnie- Javin don't you dare" she said, giving her new friend a look before he could even think about making a short joke. Once she was satisfied that he wouldn't she turned back to Ford. "Anyways! Who's your godly parent and what can you do? So I know where to put you in the plan" she asked, smiling softly. He seemed nice! She really had some great luck getting all the nice ones. She didn't know about Fitz but she was having a brilliant time
KingHalliwell KingHalliwell erzulie erzulie AI10100 AI10100 S n o w S n o w Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/7e/06/697e06d2d038fd46ed55acbdc42199b5.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Ford glanced over at the boy, mulling over whether or not respond. Ford knew he was fucking with him. He was an easy target, been holed up in the infirmary since arriving at Camp Half-Blood due to a broken leg. Ford probably would have believed him if he hadn’t told him a location he just walked by and if Minerva wasn’t wearing a blue band on her arm. “Interesting,” Ford stated, nothing else. He turned back when Minerva spoke up telling him to ignore her.

“Son of Neptune, close range and reach fighter, using a trident, I have some water abilities too.” He answered, noticing a few of the other demigod had weapons in their hands. This prompted him to twist his ring with his thumb, a trident to materializing in his hand. He glanced around the group again looking at Romans and Greeks actually getting along. Before his eyes settling on the other team, watching what seemed to be heated arguments and chaos.

“Sorry again for being late, I just got out of the infirmary,” Ford said as he turned back to the group. “Catch me up what did I miss?
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Ford Moretti[/div][div class=tags]Location: Armory
Mentions: Maree Maree [/div]

Kaden glanced up at Desdemona, confused and bit shocked. How can she go from raging bitch to kind friend at the drop of a dime like that? He glanced over at the Elise before turning back to answer her question. “No thanks, I’ll let Elise fight for that position,” Kaden answered giving her a genuine smile before looking back down at the pin. “Its a lot of responsibility and I don’t think that I have quite processed what it means,” Kaden answered honestly, glancing around at the Romans. “I also don’t want to let Leona down, she was an amazing praetor, the perfect Ying to Elise’s yang. I don’t know her well enough to balance her personality.” Kaden answered, “and thank you! You know the same is true in return.”

Kaden was about to speak again when his attention was pulled over to the Greek Camper and leader of their Team, Max. He had jammed a dagger into the map and electricity had sparked around it singeing the sides of the map. Kaden smirked as he launched into an apology, walking closer has he lowered his voiced launched into his battle plan. It was smart, something Kaden could get behind. He almost laughed as he put his hand out. “Fuck it.” He said out loud stepping forward and placing his hand on top of his. “We’ll lose another battle if we don’t learn to work together.” Glancing around at his fellow Roman, before landing on Elise. “Might as well start now.”

He knew that he was about to make some people unhappy, but there was no use fighting. He wanted a break. Plus there was a sort of smugness Kaden had at the idea of beating a ton of Greeks at their own game, literally, it made the anger he had towards this game dissipate. In its own convoluted way, it kind of emphasized the notion that Roman was more disciplined and calculated then they were. Although they had done nothing to prove that since getting here.

tumblr_nkimt2JIHq1qgo5pvo4_r2_400.gif

Pauline Dupont

Pauline was a bit surprised that Max was willing to help her up. It must have been bad enough when he pulled Des off her. Once she was up, she wiped the blood from the tiny cut on her neck and brushed the dirt off herself. She turned to Max. "I'm sorry, I know its bad; I can't control it. It's usually not like this. Most of the time, it's hardly noticeable, but it gets worse when I'm overwhelmed or upset, and after everything that happened..." she trailed off after explaining her aura. She knew he was lying when he said he liked it. Nobody did. It wasn't that useful and it has only really caused problems for Pauline. She thought her powers in general were useless. She wondered how she even ended up surviving the attack. While she was a decent fighter, she couldn't fight as well as many of the other campers who were killed.

She had to stop herself from rolling her eyes when Elise reprimanded her. She was still her Praetor, so she treated her with respect. She knew she should not have retaliated, but she was just so angry that she couldn't help it. It's not like she was the one who started it or pulled a knife either. Sure, that was a childish way of thinking, but she wasn't the only one who had issues with controlling herself in this situation either. She desperately wanted to defend herself, but it wouldn't make the situation with Elise any better, plus, she had actually said she wanted her around and liked her. Despite that being a small action, it did calm Pauline down a bit. Through the anger directed at herself, she did believe it when Des had told her that nobody liked her or wanted her around. "
Sorry, Praetor. I'll do better," she stated. It wasn't what she wanted to say, but it was what she should say. She meant it too. She aimed to be more aware of her actions, but that didn't guarantee anything.

S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

Last edited:

|| Lincoln Rose ||
|| Son of Eros ||

As the son of Hades descended unceremoniously into a convulsion of chuckles, Lincoln rolled his eyes and smiled. Ebner had an appreciably quick-wit, and he pulled plenty of puns out of the top drawer - but, like richness and luxury, it didn't take much for the varnish of appeal to fade away. Besides, Lincoln considered any mention of love to a son of Eros as a definitive invitation for mischief.

"Lover?" Lincoln quipped back, a familiar surge of devilry coursing through his veins. "Stick to wordplay, Ebnie: you're a terrible liar."

He sat back on his elbows smugly and waited for the inevitable dry-humoured response. And wait he had to, as the newest addition to Team Steel arrived - immediately subject to Ebner's tomfoolery.

Lincoln ears did perk at the Roman's heritage. He found it amusing to meet another child of the Big Three. The Oath they had taken clearly meant very little to them, especially when their children kept appearing like spring rabbits. If Lincoln's father and uncles had not occupied the position, the Big Three would've made a delightful triad of the Erotes.

Nevertheless, the odds had swung further in their favour. As much as he hated to admit it, since Fitz was a close friend, but there didn't seem to be a chance in Hades that the Red Team would be victorious. Minnie had considered every possibly avenue, and the probability of their success had skyrocketed with the addition of another Poseidon-born hero. There was never a safer bet in the history of capture the flag.

"You missed the conflict of the century, Ford," Lincoln said, gesturing to the Red Team. "Your praetor has threatened the captain, multiple times, your comrades have quite literally been at each other's throats, and one demigod is in the throes of having his first crush amidst the carnage of internal squabbling. Frankly, I think you're lucky to be on this side of the fence. The name's Lincoln, by the way - welcome to the club!"

Seeing Ford shrug off Ebner's Cult of Zeus routine was deliciously sweet, sugar-coated by Minnie's rather dismissive shove. Again, it was Ebner at his finest - straight out of the top drawer. He just had an unwilling audience.

"I liked your joke, Ebner," Lincoln soothed, "Although you could've picked a more elusive god to worship, to really turn up the weirdness..."

His words were cut short by a hair-raising chill.

'Fucking hell,' he thought, 'Damian was freezing.'

Marcin Lyal Cygnus Stein

Mood: Irritated
Interactions: Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders Maree Maree Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Marcin was not the type to intervene between fights so he was grateful that Max was that type. He was surprised that Des would even dare to get so close to Pauline but hey in his mind she was crazy. Marcin took a deep sigh of relief and even cracked a small smile though he was sure that no one would see it. Marcin was not the type to smile at all, as a matter of fact, he was probably the gloomiest person at camp. Heck, even Pauline put off a happier aura than he did.

"Glad that that's settled, gosh you're such a child."
He muttered to Des under his breath being careful so that she was not to hear him. He certainly didn't want a knife to his throat as well.

He turned back to their leader and honestly couldn't understand why people were so reluctant to work with him. He seemed a bit proud but other than that he didn't seem all that bad.

Roman pride.

He thought to himself. That was the only reason why they didn't want him to lead.

"So it's settled then, Stefan and I will go for the flag?"

He asked turning to Stefan awaiting to see if he was on board.

codedbycrucialstar

300.jpg
━━☆Mikhail Petrov
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Even luck can be outsmarted” he said in response to Desdemona’s ability.
“If her thing is luck then up the stakes. Give luck an ultimatum. If you manage to force her into two options - something like get injured or get trapped, it’s going to favour a specific scale - the one that is more lucky for her. Either way though, it’s still a negative.” Cruel, maybe but Mikhail was a strategist. He didn’t care much for the game but it stimulated him enough mentally to actually want to see how it all played out.

The aura of fear is interesting... It’s illusory but renders someone incapable of doing anything.” He pondered on Pauline’s ability. He didn’t think that he’d ever heard of something like that before. “Self-awareness may help, her illusions only affect visual, feeling and mental senses but it can’t affect smell. We could do something with that.

He looked over at Ebner and Minerva’s exchange before smiling in amusement. “Maybe if you had Max here it would’ve been more convincing - have him speak about how his father's word is gospel.

He turned his attention to the newcomer with an eyebrow raised. A Roman child of the big three was interesting. “Are you sure you’ll be fine?” He questioned to Ford. He didn’t want to doubt the boy's skill but at the same time, he didn’t want to aggravate the injury he received before coming here. “I don’t question your skill but your leg must still be in a bit of pain, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Maree Maree erzulie erzulie S n o w S n o w KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

||Maximillian Fitzroy||
|| Son of Zeus||

"Our histories are entwined, Elise, whether we like it or not," he said smiling, his hands still trembling like autumn leaves. Paulina's aura had shaken him, bringing back memories he had bottled up as a child. He knew she had discovered what his darkest fears were, he could feel her shadowy power clawing at his psyche. But, like always, he hid it well.

Elise had threatened to kill him again, but Max reckoned that as long as she was intimidating his life, she wasn't intimidating his leadership. It was a toddler's step in the right direction but a step in the right direction nonetheless.

"Thanks for the support," he whispered to Desdemona before she shoved him. That girl could go from sweet to ugly at the drop of hat, without the charm or reason of Lincoln's occasional outbursts. She was a weird fish, but Max felt there was something more to her divisive personality. He looked towards Pauline as he stumbled away from the group and shrugged his shoulders.

She couldn't help her powers. None of them could. After the horrors she had witnessed at Camp Jupiter, Max didn't think he could resent a little unfortunate display at his expense.

"Don't worry about it," He said to her, sensing her unease. "We all have our own quirks. My best friend can tell me my whole lovelife just by looking at me, and I give people electric shocks when I walk across carpets. You're not the first one to get inside my head, and you probably won't be the last. I'd just appreciate it if you kept what you learnt to yourself."

Stepping backwards, he edged his way towards the cabins. He called over his shoulder to his team as he left, telling them to be ready for when he got back and patting Marcin supportively on the shoulder. They were a team - a dysfunctional team, but a team.

Leaving would strengthen the idea that they were at loggerheads. The real reason, however, was much simpler. He needed to splash some water in his face, and pray to Olympus for some kind of divine mental blockade. Facing off against the Blue Team with a lifetime supply of emotions bubbling dangerously close to his cheery smile was a terrible idea.

STEFAN HAZELWOOD, SON OF VENUS

"Ah, now that all of that is over, why don't we actually try and work together to win this stupid game of the Greeks, eh?" Stefan spoke out to his remaining audience. "We can always decide to kill eachother later. While Bolt Boy's getting things ready, the Blue Team could already be all buddy-buddy and working in perfect sync." He paused to let that sink in. "There was one thing I let get into my mind and that was teamwork. I may hate fighting," he indicated the Probatio placard again, "but I hate losing even more. So why don't we all just get along for a few hours and who knows, we might actually make a few friends after this! With all our enemies breathing down our necks OUTSIDE the barrier, we need more friends INSIDE." Stefan breathed a huge sigh of relief once their leader left the area. He was causing far too many problems for Stefan to feel comfortable with. "Let's all simply remain and join together for a short period of time to achieve a common goal, eh?" There was a hint of hope in his eyes that they could win this if they really tried...and he'd get his rightful place among his fellow Romans.

Main_Catalogue.jpg

Damian Westerian
Interacting with: Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
Mentioned:
Weaponry:
I.G. sabre, Silver Dagger

Unbothered by the arrival of someone else and the movement of everyone in the little circle of people huddled around what is essentially an ice machine, Damian was peacefully sleeping. While he was, indeed, snoring, he surprisingly wasn't very loud. The main hint that he was truly asleep was how relaxed he was as opposed to his very tense posture whenever he's awake. The temperature around him seemed to rise little by little. With the man unconscious, the cooling effect he had on the air around him seemed to lessen but it still was nowhere near the regular temperature.

Inside his dreamscape, however, weren't pleasant memories. Damian couldn't quite pinpoint which points in his life he experienced any of this - his trip to the camp was filled with running. And in his dream, he was running. Step after step, running away from something but he couldn't force himself to look back. He was back to the time when he didn't have anything to defend himself with. Tiny and defenseless Damian who was thrust upon a world of gods and monsters that he didn't even know about, only being told the story by his mother and being given her last wishes of him going to this alleged camp that housed people like him. But the problem was getting there without getting caught by either the officials or the monsters that were now out for his blood. Apparently, they were very appetizing creatures.

Labored breaths, shouting coming from a familiar voice, pushing his body to run faster and faster. Damian go!

Jolting up but not fully awake, the temperature dropped a couple of degrees. It was only for a moment. A sudden chill that was fleeting. It wasn't soon after that that he began to sway towards Lincoln, eventually accidentally propping himself against the shivering son of Eros without his knowledge.

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Javin Daniels[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Blue Team
weapons: Gladius & Bipennis, Shield

[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
“That’s pretty smart, it wouldn’t hurt to try it out. But for Pauline’s aura, it’s stronger than ever now. With what has happened I wouldn’t be surprised if it affects all of the senses now. But like I said before, we can give it a try.” Javin replied to Mikhail. When he caught sight of their new team member as he made his way down the hill. Watching him try to awkwardly keep his pace steady was amusing, now if he had fell that would have been hilarious. Would he roll like in the cartoons? Javin was pulled from his musing by the sound of laughter. He had shoved his giggle bomb into his pocket, but the near hysterical laughter continued on. Javin raised an eyebrow at Ebner and nodded slowly. “Yeah, he’s a child of Mors.”

Javin grinned slightly at Ebner’s attempt to fuck with Ford. Too bad he hadn’t fallen for it. He turned his attention to Minerva once she gave him a run down of their opponents. The Roman listened carefully while she spoke. He gave her a nod once she finished, thinking carefully over how he’d deal with them if he had to fight them individually.

As soon as he’d heard Minerva introduce herself a short joke was on the tip of his tongue. Before he could utter a word though she’d warned him against it. “It’s because she’s so short.” He said simply. Javin had no self-control apparently.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#01519B; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/65/67/ae65674a851f21bd419d0a14d143f91c.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/2a/55/792a554d89b903814d711ab361d94d41.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Elise Wellington

Ellie collapsed her sickle back into a ring as Maximilian walked away from them. She saw right through his brave act, if only because she endured the full force of Pauline's aura moments before. She sympathized with him in her own stubborn way. Even if she didn't show it, it had affected her too. Part of her felt like a child again, lost and scared during the thunderstorm that brought her to Lupa. She had been weak then, and she felt weak now. But, unlike Maximilian, Ellie didn't have the luxury of walking away.

So, like with everything else, she kicked that part of herself into a box and summoned her pride in the place of courage. Ellie went to the map. The hole in the middle didn't help her in getting a sense of the terrain. Maximilian had already laid out a plan before he left. One she, begrudgingly, agreed with. If this fist of Zeus was as hard to climb as he said, it would be the best place for the flag. If she was the opposing team, where would she put their flag? By the shoreline, where it could be best defended by Minerva and Ford? It sounded too obvious, but getting past the children of the sea god wouldn't be easy.

"Des, Marcin, Stefan, Kaden gather around," Ellie instructed. "Pauline, opposite of me." She meant for her to stand on the other side of the table, with the map between them. It wouldn't be enough distance to negate her aura completely, but hopefully it would be enough to make it bearable to the others. Looking back, she gave Alina and the hunter a dismissive glance. "You two can stay back there. I'll tell you when you're needed."

Maximilian's idea of pretending to be against each other was good, for a Greek. "We will win," she said. It was in response to Stefan, but directed at the entire table. Except Kaden, who she was still ignoring. "The Greeks may know the game, but, unlike them, we've spent years learning to work together. Teamwork is where we excel, no matter the terrain or who is against us. They can arrange themselves in any way they want, fill the area with traps, or throw all their power at us, but we will still win. We're going to crush them and show them we are not to be taken lightly."

Ellie let her words sink in. "Now, if I were graecus scum, where would I put the flag?" She purposefully looked around the table for ideas, excluding Alina and the hunter from the conversation. Though it was meant for them to answer. They were most familiar with the rules and the area. The others could guess, but only they would know the best spots. She hoped they understood that.

Last edited:
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Alina Soleil[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Red Team
weapons: Xiphos & Shield, Bow & Arrows

[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
Alina watched Maximilian as he walked away. His plan was clever and would give them the element of surprise. However she noticed the tremble that he attempted to hide from them all, she applauded is mental street. Alina looked back to her team, ready to plan so that they could secure their enemy flag. Though Elise seemed to have something else in mind totally as she dismissed Allison and herself. Alina narrowed her eyes in annoyance. “I’m more than willing to get along with you all. There are more important things to worry about than a useless rivalry between us.” She said to Stefan. “But I’m starting to think that it can’t be done.” Alina shrugged her shoulder as she looked over at the blue team. They were getting along well, not that she was surprised. Minerva could be very inspiring at times.

Alina stayed back as told. She saw no reason in trying to approach now, it was clear that she wasn’t wanted. She said nothing as Elise questioned the blue team potential flag positioning. Alina had a pretty good idea of where they’d choose to place their flag. Instead Alina turned her attention to Allison, she knew that the huntress didn’t take lightly to being treated in such a way. “Don’t this get to you.” She didn’t sound very convincing, even to herself. “If you’re so sure, I don’t see how we’re needed at all.” She directed at Elise. “Seeing how the blue team is getting along, I’m sure that they’ve already gone over your weaknesses by now. Minerva and Javin look close in particular. But I’m sure you’ll figure out the same with the other Greeks yourself.”
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#fbd04c; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec97e8164531e4bc18d8f69509509a6a/tumblr_pl6nawToLL1vqr2b4o2_1280.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/da/b3/07dab3e2ae1a31f00c09360a5fbaab43.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

"Allison Hunt
Allison had to give some respect to the female Praetor. She managed to put her people back into their place. The son of Zeus was finally getting somewhere despite the threats on his life. After everything was said and done Max started to step away and head back to the cabins. She could see him trembling and a frown formed on her face. I know the girl's aura is strong but now is not the time to leave. With that thought Allison tried to move as far away as she could form the death girl. She didn't like the aura she was giving off and she killed the plants around her. Allison just listened as the others talked. They were giving suggestions and basically saying they will beat the Greeks at their own game. It made it sound like her and her fellow Greeks weren't even on their team. Like they were all enemies. Which is normally true but I want to win.

She had thought things were going to be civil until the bitch of a praetor basically went to take Max's spot. She called her fellow Romans to the table and tried to oust the Greeks. Allison's anger started to grow and the plants around her started reacting to it. Slowly vines with thorns crawled out of the ground and began to slither toward the Romans, more specifically the female Praetor. "I would watch your mouth young Praetor. You are gravely underestimating us Greeks and it will be your downfall." Allison was trying real hard not to completely snap, she really did try to listen to Alina, but when the bitch called them graecus scum she was done. The vines grew in size and shot out towards the female Praetor. Never in her life did Allison ever hate a female more than any male but it didn't surprise her that a Roman would be the one to break that streak. She hated how cocky she was and how she demanded control in a camp that wasn't hers. The girl thought she knew everything and it really pissed Allison off.

S n o w S n o w erzulie erzulie

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kaden Swift [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Son of Apollo[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Kaden watched as Max walked off towards the cabins, he knew that he thought one thing but all the Romans could tell that whatever Pauline pulled from him was digging at him under the facade he pulled up. As he disappeared, Kaden turned around to face Elise. She was now standing at the head of the table, directing people where to stand. He knew this felt like a win to her. Being able to call the shot and be in charge, but they were in unfamiliar waters and the tough guy act can only get you so far.

But fell into line with the other Roman campers, but kept taking glances over at the Greek Campers she separated from the group. He listened to her understanding that we need to use our skills as a team to work together. He listened to Alina and her very valid point. If we were to win they need to understand their opponents.

“Elise, we as a legion, fight monsters, and beasts that have known strenghts and weaknesses, these are everyday people, and the blue team is a majority Greek, separating our efforts from the very people who can help us gain equal footing is not the smart way to play this.” Kaden spoke, “Understanding our enemy is how we make a strategy. Without the knowledge of our enemy, we are blind. We can’t afford to be blind both in strategy and in the field.”

He looked over at Alina and the Huntress. “Please join us at the table and tell us about your friends,” He spoke, bringing a hand to extend an olive branch so to speak. “I think her question is best posed to the two of you.”
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] hopeful? | interaction: Maree Maree S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28
location: Armory, Camp Half-Blood [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #5F9EA0 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298234576/large.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8FBC8F [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/db8e083f85b8f4355c66b40bfe51c4ab/tumblr_ns9eb9942c1tju49no1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Kaden watched as Max walked off towards the cabins, he knew that he thought did enough to hide it but all the Roman could tell that whatever Pauline pulled from him was digging at him under the facade he pulled up. As he disappeared, Kaden turned around to face Elise. She was now standing at the head of the table, directing people where to stand. He knew this felt like a win to her. Being able to call the shot and be in charge, but they were in unfamiliar waters and the tough guy act can only get you so far.

But fell into line with the other Roman campers, but kept taking glances over at the Greek Campers she separated from the group. He listened to her understanding that we need to use our skills as a team to work together. He listened to Alina and her very valid point. If we were to win they need to understand their opponents.

“Elise, we as a legion, fight monsters, and beasts that have known weaknesses, these are everyday people, and the blue team is a majority Greek, separating our efforts from the very people who can help us gain equal footing is not the smart way to play this.” Kaden spoke, “Understanding our enemy is how we make a strategy. Without the knowledge of our enemy, we are blind. We can’t afford to be blind both in strategy and in the field.”

He looked over at Alina and the Huntress. “Please join us at the table and tell us about your friends,” He spoke, bringing a hand to extend an olive branch so to speak. “I think her question is best posed to the two of you.”

Nira Glass

Before Mikhail could give an explanation, Minerva swapped the two bomb to where Nira had the frog one. Nira wasn't going to complain because this is the one she really wanted. Mikhail then began to explain how it would work. "My arrows can pierce through most things." This is good. It mean Nira could just throw it and not have to worry about it affecting her. She really didn't want to wear a mask like the one Minerva had. Before they walked back to the group, Nira hid the bomb in her pouch.

Once they reached the group Nira listen intensely to what they were saying.Minerva was right to not let them underestimate their opponent. She ignored the boy who was currently asleep (which at first she thought was super weird but everyone else was ignoring it so she did too.) Just because they knew what the others could do didn't mean anything. For all they know the Red team could get their shit together and that could be a force. When the roman who was giving the rundown of the other Romans finished Nira couldn't help but look over at the red team. They had calmed down a little bit but things still looked tense. Turning back Nira took her turn to speak. "Allison is also not one to mess with. She has been a Huntress for longer than any of you have been a live so she is good with a bow and great at hunting her prey. Also she can control plants. Her hand to hand combat isn't good but her plant ability makes up for it." It was then that the boy who was sleeping jerked awake. Nira could physically feel the temperature drop when he did and it caused her to shiver. It was even enough to make her fox whine and rub up against her. He didn't particularly like when it got randomly cold like that.

Rubbing her arms, Nira couldn't help but roll her eyes at the puns this Ebner kid pulling off. She didn't think now was really the time for jokes. When the new kid arrived Nira looked him over. Another child of the Big Three. Why are there so many of them?

Ebner Finley

Already, Ebner didn't like Ford much. It wasn't because his prank failed. He'd done it because he felt like it, not because he thought it would work. It was how Ford responded to it. No protest, denying what he said, or going along with it. What he got was a simple, monotone, interesting. What was he supposed to do with that? It was the neutral, but boring answer. Ebner was more than happy to use the excuse of Minnie pushing him away to return to his human-shaped walk-in freezer. He sat beside Damian again.

Lincoln, however, gained a few positive points. "And that's where you'd go wrong. It's not about weirdness, it's about believability," he explained, gesturing with his hands. "Saying we follow Nemesis might be funny, but no one would fall for it. A prank is only worth it by the number of people you fool. The Romans named their Camp after thunder-man. Why wouldn't we make a cult and pray to be smited on the spot for an hour a day?"

Ebner nodded to Javin to show he'd heard, but all his interest in Marcin died when he heard 'Mors'. Raising the dead was cool and all, but he bet he could do it better. He returned his attention to Damian, who, luckily, decided to take a nap on Lincoln instead of him. His shoulder probably would've frozen solid and fallen off on impact. Were they sure he wasn't one of Hypnos' kids? "You've got a bit of Boreas smeared on your shoulder," he told Lincoln, completely serious. "Want me to wipe it off?"

Minerva

Minerva's eyes lit up when Ford revealed his parentage. This was. Wow. There wasn't a good enough word in the English language to describe what she was feeling. Euphoric? That could work. This was insane. She had a half brother that she never knew about? Wow. It was so strange to think about. All this time there had been another person like her, just in another camp. She had never had a brother before! or well, any other sibling. Uh. How was she supposed to respond to this? Squealing didn't seem like a good option for a hardass Roman. Was she meant to just blurt it out like, hi! I'm your little sister. She didn't know what to say. Then Javin cut in with a smartass comment about her height. Which gave her a brilliant idea. Why tell him that she was a daughter of Poseidon when she could show him?

Without looking back at Javin she unscrewed the lid of her canteen. She placed her hand on top of the canteen and slowly pulled it away, drawing the water from it. Shaping the water into a ball, she continued to draw water until a ball of water the size of a mandrin floated above her palm. With one quick flick of her wrist, the water shot straight at Javin, hitting him in the middle of the forehead and dousing his shirt. There wasn't much force behind it but it still wet him. "Looks like I won't be bunking alone in the Poseidon cabin any more" she beamed up at her brother.

Minnie looked over to check on the red team, just to make sure they weren't trying to turn Max into a ritual sacrifice. Instead of seeing him talking to the team she noticed Max walking away from them. Yikes, that could not be a good sign. Had they really managed to chase him off so soon? Well, she needed to refill her canteen now anyways. Thanks to emptying some of it on Javin. So she might as well go check up on him seeing as she had to go over there anyway. Only because they were going to go to the same place. "Well! I'm going to go fill up my canteen again and check with Fitz to see how long till we can start" she said, turning to her group. It would be rude to just walk off without explanation. "Ford, The plan is detailed on the map and I'm sure everyone can help fill you in. I think you will do best on border guarding with Rebecca. Don't worry you don't have to stick together if you would prefer not to" she explained, patting her brother on the shoulder.

"I'll only be a minute," she said, spinning on her heels and heading after the son of Zeus. By the time she caught up to him, they were out of sight of their teams. No one around and an oblivious Fitz? Well, this was the perfect opportunity to take revenge. Taking advantage of him not yet noticing her she snuck up to him, tackling him to the ground so he landed on his back. "That was for your comments earlier. Best man? Please, you barely even count as one" she teased, using her body weight to keep him pinned down. "How is your winning team going anyways? You know that blonde had the right idea with this tackling thing" she added, smiling innocently down at him.
Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders erzulie erzulie KingHalliwell KingHalliwell

Last edited:

|| Lincoln Rose ||
|| Son of Eros ||

Lincoln snapped his fingers and pointed at Mikhail. The son of Hecate had hit the nail on the head - they would've needed Fitz for Ebner's prank to properly work.

"See, Mikhail has a point," he remarked quietly to Ebner, "If Fitz was on our team, your 'cult of Zeus' would've been believable. But, since we're only trying to prank one person, and there's no child of Zeus to be seen, weirdness trumps believability. Let's say you did pick Nemesis, and I followed up with the name of a vengeful ex-girlfriend from Camp Jupiter, back before he was chosen as a son of Poseidon, then..."

Lincoln suddenly caught his train of impish thought, and hurried it towards the nearest station. For a second, he had forgotten, in the banterous back-and-forth, that there was still a dark cloud hanging over their heads. For a second, Astraeus, the darkest terror in millennia, had faded from his mind. For a second, it felt like a normal game of capture of the flag, with all the comedic trappings of camp revelry.

Only for a second.

It was a nice second.

"Actually, you're right - stick to Zeus," he said quickly, "I think Ford would've shit his pants, if I'd followed through with that idea."

Sometimes his father's delinquency gene was a curse.

Lincoln watched Minnie walk away from a soaked Javin, a mischievous smirk returning to his lips. Fill her canteen? Had she forgotten the river of water running through the woods? The dining pavilion behind her back? No - her canteen was not the sole reason she had left in such a hurry.

His thoughts were disrupted by a creeping chill crawling along his arm. He looked to his side and found Damian perched against his shoulder. Surprising, when asleep, the boy wasn't half as frosty as when he was awake. He was bearable in his unconsciousness.

"Leave the smear," Lincoln whispered, not wanting to wake Damian. He leaned back slightly, rotating his shoulders. Damian slowly slid down until he was lying more comfortably across Lincoln's lap. "We need him somewhat rested for the game. And, most importantly, he's not freezing Hades when he's out like a light."

||Maximillian Fitzroy||
|| Son of Zeus||

Max swiftly made his way back to his father's cabin. The white-marble box, with heavy ivory pillars and polished bronze doors, was quite and soothing, and just the place for him to escape his darker memories.

As the sole heir of Zeus at Camp Halfblood, the cabin was his. At first, it had been a lonely shelter, despondent and forlorn. The intimidating statue of his father, glaring eagle-eyed at every place in the room except the corner where Max had set up his bed, certainly didn't help. Over time, however, he slowly redecorated the cabin with his own luggage and baggage, filling the white void with colourful photographs of demigods, monsters, worldly wonders, smiling friends, and lost family.

Splashing water from a small basin into his face, Max washed away the echoes of his past. Slowly, he felt Pauline's grisly aura slip away, leaving him lighter than before. Refreshing and refocused, he removed his belt and left his sword and dagger on the bed. Judging by Elise and Desdemona's adept skill with edged weaponry, Max would be relying on his trusty meteor hammer to save his skin in battle rather than the unreliable blades. He couldn't afford to give any opposing Roman, or Greek, an inch of leverage.

Before he left the cabin to return to his team, and their fabricated chaos, Max decided to grab his camera from the bedside locker. His mind was still churning through different action shots and candid snaps. It may not have been the perfect time for a photoshoot, but Max never let a momentous opportunity pass through his fingers.

Checking his camera for film, he stepped out of his cabin and into the bright, afternoon light. No sooner had he stepped outside than he found himself flat on his back with a familiar face pressed close to his.

Minnie. She just couldn't help rubbing her nose in his face.

Probably wanted to gloat about her team.

And, she did.

"I'm all man, as you well know," Max scoffed, checking to make sure his camera lens had not cracked in the fall. "And if you wanted to get this close to me, you should've just asked. Or better yet, bought me dinner, perhaps? There was a time where I wouldn't have said no to this level of closeness after a hearty meal."

Raising an eyebrow, Max drove his hip into Minnie's side and, with relative ease, flipped her onto her back. He raised his camera as they spun, the shutter snapping boldly as he took the upright position she had savoured mere moments earlier. He knew taking her photo would annoy her and flatter her in equal measure, and he was curious to see which side won in her mind.

"My team is a shambles," Max laughed, hiding the truth behind a very believable white-lie. "I very much got the short straw - you, little miss inspirational, got all the nice people. You know what I mean? The Greeks and Romans who don't hate your guts? I mean, what did I do to deserve utter chaos? So, the sooner we get this game started the better. Agreed?"

It was all lies. Besides one or two minor setbacks, Max was pretty proud of where he'd left his team. They'd started to see eye-to-eye, and they had a communal plan to win. If they could hold steadfast for the next few hours, they would emerge victorious.

Then he heard Allison's voice.

"Zeus' beard," he cursed, jumping up and pulling Minnie up with him. He stood just in time to see vines burst from the soil. "Gotta go, Minnie. But, it's nice to know you can't keep your hands off me."

Max didn't give her a chance to reply. He took off towards his team.

Fast.

Stefan Hazelwood, Son of Venus

Stefan had a few ideas of his own. Vulca-pardon. Hephaestus' forge? The one his children used? What about the Flying Horse Stables? The stench was so bad when it wasn't cleaned out that no one would want to be in there long enough to search for it. "I have a couple of ideas, Ellie-babe." Stefan giggled. "I mean, I know the Pegasus stables and Vulcan's camp forge aren't necessarily part of the allotted game zone, but...they're Greeks. They don't play fair." Stefan still didn't trust these kids. Who in their right mind would have a centaur INSIDE the camp barrier?! "I know it sounds dumb, but those are always two reasonable options. We have to weigh them all, don't we?" He took one of his arrows and drew a light circle around the forge and stable. "Let's face it. All they want to do is cause more chaos than necessary just because we're on their turf." He reached back and scratched his neck were the rope holding the Probatio sign was rubbing his skin raw. "You all can think about that while we wait for this game to actually begin." He walked away from the crowd to start stretching. "Anyone else have other theories?"

Desdemona

Desdemona watched as Max walked away from them. Most likely to go shake off the effects of Pauline, it was never easy to deal with. Even now she could still feel the chill on the back of her neck. The unsettling feeling of memories trying to force themselves out from the deepest corners of her mind. Maximilliam managing to keep his cool was impressive, for a graecus scum. They couldn't handle the same things Romans could, everyone knew that. They would never walk away and the fact that he had. Well, he probably just dug himself a deeper hole.

Elise, on the other hand, didn't waste a moment. As soon as he was gone she started to take over the planning. Even a small victory was still a victory. When she was called over she joined her side. Standing stone-faced and silent, nodding only when needed. She had already stepped on Elise's toes siding with Kaden and then fighting with Pauline. Now she had to be a good soldier and not cause any more trouble. Things were going well. Elise was agreeing with Max's plan and was giving her little inspirational speech to them.

Then things started to fall apart once again. Alina started talking with Kaden taking her side, Once again going against Elise. What were they meant to do when their two praetors disagreed with each other? Inwardly she agreed with her friend but didn't verbalise it. The team leader did look like she had gained Javin's friendship. That wasn't good. If he was telling her their every weakness? Shouldn't they be doing the same? If things couldn't get any worse the huntress girl started to freak out. Using her powers to send vines their way. Weren't plant people supposed to be chill and shit? "Am I allowed to fight now?" she asked Elise in a monotone voice, itching to reach for her knives. One well-aimed knife to the arm was bound to shut the girl up.

"Also Stefan my theory is you're an idiot that needs to learn some respect. You do not address your Praetor as Ellie-babe. It is Elise or Praetor" she said, briefly looking back at him. He was stretching? You had to be fucking kidding. "How about not stretching while a graecus idiot is threatening your praetor with their powers, Probatio" she spat, glaring at him. Hopefully reminding him of how low he was beneath them. And he wondered why he was still a probatio? Honestly. This was why no one found him worthy of being raised. How he even managed to survive the battle was beyond her.
S n o w S n o w Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

tumblr_nkimt2JIHq1qgo5pvo4_r2_400.gif

Pauline Dupont

Knowing people's fears was useful, but it wasn't pleasant. But it was a burden Pauline was forced to carry. "Don't worry, I never tell what I learn. I'm sorry though, I can't even imagine," she said sincerely. She didn't want people to be afraid of her, which was something more difficult than one would think. Being a child of Pluto comes with a reputation, and that coupled with her aura and powers didn't exactly make her come off as someone many people wanted to be around. She fought this with her cheery and warm persona, but that has faded greatly since the attack on Camp Jupiter.

Pauline listened to Elise when she wanted her to stand on the other side of the table. She stood a few steps back from the table to make it as bearable as possible for the people on the other side. She listened to Ellie as she spoke, as she seemed to take the lead after Max walked away. It wasn't surprising when Ellie excluded the Greeks from the table. What she was surprised about was the warrior girl shooting out vines towards Elise.

Pauline moved quickly into the path of the vines heading towards Elise. She knew that with her aura they would likely die if they touched her, so she decided to block them. Des clearly had Stefan handled. She didn't have anything against the guy, he just needed to learn to respect the system. Clearly he didn't take it seriously calling a Praetor a nickname like that, especially while they were working.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back