• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson RP [Reboot]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Javin Daniels[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Maree Maree Aleena Aleena
weapons: Gladius & Bipennis, Shield

[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
How he’d managed to pay attention long enough in order to listen to Minerva’s speech was beyond him. Nonetheless her little speech had sparked something within him, even if it was small for now. She had a point if he were honest even if he found the game a waste of time, it would be a great opportunity to learn more about the Greeks and get used to the idea of working with them. But just because he agreed with her didn’t mean that he liked it. So Javin put his pride aside for the time being and began to plan with his team. He looked over the map carefully, by the time they were done it was wonderfully detailed. Javin began to feel like they’d win. He looked over to the red team and noticed that they’d yet to begin planning.

Javin was pulled from his musing by the sound of someone calling his name. His gaze landed on Minerva and he followed her, curious as to why she’d called him over. When she mentioned his smoke bombs a tiny grin appeared on his face, remembering all the fun and trouble he’d gotten into with them. Javin nodded as he pat the pocket where the smoke bombs were. “If you can, we can spell them so that whoever comes into contact with the smoke starts to laugh uncontrollably. We’d need mask though.” It was the most that he’d said since arriving at the camp. “We should give them to the two people who are guarding our flag.”
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#01519B; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/65/67/ae65674a851f21bd419d0a14d143f91c.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/2a/55/792a554d89b903814d711ab361d94d41.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Minerva

Minnie beamed as the boys agreed to go along with her little plan. This was perfect. She even noticed the small grin that appeared on Javin's face. This was good. She couldn't even imagine the pain he was going through. If she could even make him feel a little bit okay she would be happy. She couldn't help but laugh as Mikhail brought up her desire to beat Max. "Oh, you bet. I can't wait to wipe that smug look off his face" she said, looking back over her shoulder at the red team. Oof, some blonde in a striped shirt looked ready to kill another blonde. That could not be good for Max. "I don't think we should underestimate them. They could always just lock Max up somewhere and take over the team" she theorised. If she had to listen to Max that's what she would do. It wouldn't have been the first time she had frozen him in place just to get him to shut up.

"I definitely think we should keep one with our flag, Nira will be the best option. I'll call her over in a bit." she agreed. Having one with the flag could be useful if someone got too close. Especially if Damian fell asleep on guard. They should probably figure out a way to stop him from sleeping as well. "But I also think you should have the other Javin. In case you get stuck in a tight spot while going to the flag. Or even to just use as a distraction to get in there" she suggested, looking between the boys to see what they thought. Laughter would be a really good one to use but maybe having another type might be a good idea. "Hey Mikhail, Remember that time that Ares chick pissed you off and you made her puke frogs? Is there a way you can make one of the smoke bombs do that?" she asked. Oh, it had not been a pretty sight but it was a wicked idea. "As for masks I already chucked enough in my bag. I wanted to be prepared if you guys agreed" she added sheepishly. Had she been up all night planning everything out? Maybe.

"Javin, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. So if there is any point during the game where you need to tap out, you can" she said, giving his shoulder a soft squeeze. If she had to yell at Chiron to defend his choice she would do it without hesitation. "I know we are no camp Jupiter and what we do here might seem strange sometimes. But you are apart of our family now and we have your back" she told him. She didn't care that she was getting all soft and affectionate, that's just who she was. Not all leaders had to be tough and cold. It was okay to let people know that you care for them "Now. Let's kick some red team ass" she beamed.

"Nira! Can you come over here?" She called, waving the huntress over to them. "Okay, we are going to make some magic smoke bombs," she said, taking a moment to quickly explain everything she and the boys talked over. "So just remember that this is our secret weapon. We don't want to waste it. I trust that you two will be able to choose the right moment to let them loose on our opponents" she explained. Oh, she did hope that Max would get stuck in one of these smoke bombs.
Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 erzulie erzulie Aleena Aleena

Main_Catalogue.jpg

Damian Westerian
Interacting with: Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
Mentioned:
Weaponry:
I.G. sabre, Silver Dagger

Damian has got to admit - things aren't looking too good with the other team. He could hear them all the way from here and he had turned his head to look at them, watching the Romans try to usurp Maximilian from his position. He couldn't blame them very much. From all the stories and his observations, they seemed to be a traditional bunch of folks - and Romans lead other Romans. Greeks and Romans just don't mix well together and with what had happened to them weighing over their heads, he was sure that they had their reservations and were doubly frustrated at how easygoing they were all being. A game like Capture the Flag right after the destruction of their camp didn't really seem like it would do well for trauma but Damian trusted Chiron enough to know what he was doing.

His attention was torn away from the Red Team when the two Romans they had around were interacting with each other. Flirting was it? Or, one was. What was his name? Stefan. Yeah, that one. Son of Venus. Made sense really. Other one was Marcin - Mr. Resurrector as Damian once called him when he saw the Roman before without even knowing his name. Damian blinked blearily at them before turning his head back to Minerva - having lost interest in the two quickly. Minerva went on with a passionate speech that he guessed was to unite the two sides into one to avoid what was happening to the team over yonder. Impressive, brilliant, nothing seems amiss but why would it be when the Romans were the minority.

With that out of the way, it was time for planning. Damian drew closer when Minerva urged them to, worrying that his groupmates would find the chill disturbing. Especially the Romans who hadn't felt it before. He tried hard to focus on the plan and nodded when Minerva told him where he would be. Flag guard with Nira. He looked up to the Huntress of Artemis and suppressed a sigh. It was no secret that she didn't like men - most, if not all, Huntresses don't. He could respect that. Though they would have to work together for this one and he wasn't sure how comfortable she would be with that. He hoped everything would be fine and they should come to an agreement on where they should patrol. When everything was finished, Javin - Roman kid - and Mikhail were taken away by Minerva to discuss something.

Damian let out another yawn, bringing his hand to his face to rub the weariness out of it. Why couldn't the day just allow him to sleep, he wondered. It felt like the perfect day for it but nope, there just had to be a Capture the Flag game. He took three steps back from the map, having memorized the radius of where he would go, and then stretched his limbs before slumping down - sleep hurriedly catching up with him. His eyes closed for a moment before opening them up again with a jolt - heart racing faster for an unknown reason.

"This should be fantastic." He grumbled to himself as he watched Minerva call out to Nira. Damian turned to Lincoln - the ever bright Son of Eros - and then gave him a shrug. "Good luck on the forefront. Though..." He looked momentarily at the Red Team. "I expect unpredictability will be on their side it seems... if they don't disband before the game." Damian placed his hands inside his pockets, giving him a lazy smile before looking over their team once more to see what else they would need.

Elise Wellington

Ellie stiffened. We know how to win. The words were a white-hot knife cutting deep into her soul. She was suddenly back in Los Angeles, with the taste of defeat on her tongue and the smell of her dead comrades filling her nose. It was probably the worst thing he could've said to her, hitting deeper than any other petty insult could.

"Bite your tongue," she snapped at the hunter of the group. This was a conflict between the insufferable Greeks, and her Romans. Normally, Ellie would have tried to reign Des in. Nothing ever got done when the senators spent the whole day arguing with each other. Now though, she appreciated her. Ellie was unbelievably angry at this absolute asshat who not only insulted her, but also all the fallen members of her legion.

She was starting to understand why the hunters hated men. "Another word and I'll cut off your leg," she hissed to Max. Turning her back to him, she faced the others. "I'm not. I'm going to lead us to victory," she said to Des, then glanced at the other greek on her team. As Alina had tried to be diplomatic where her fellow scum was insulting, Ellie decided to be lenient. "What can you do? Where should we put you?"

Ellie crossed her arms to hide that her hands were shaking. For now, she would ignore Kaden, her supposed co-Praetor.

tumblr_nkimt2JIHq1qgo5pvo4_r2_400.gif

Pauline Dupont

Pauline was fuming. Nobody talked to her like that, especially some overconfident bitch who was only good at arguing. “At least I know how to use my powers. There’s a chance that you will give us bad luck and fuck us over,” she snapped back. She could sense Desdemona’s fear of spiders and being a lone survivor. Since her illusions were weaker on demigods, it left her with one option. She created a spider that was crawling on her shoulder once she walked away. It wasn’t anything too intense, so it required very little energy.

”No one likes you. No one even wants you here.”

That comment stung. It felt pretty real. Pauline was very much aware of how she is coming off at the moment and how terrible it was to be near her. She wouldn’t want to be around her either.

She didn’t care what position she was put in. “We need to stop wasting time about who is leading us. The other team is planning while we are fighting, so we need to get our ass in gear,” she spoke up to the group. She didn’t mind guarding the flag. It made sense that she would. Naturally, people wouldn’t want to come close to her.

Maree Maree

300.jpg
━━☆Mikhail Petrov
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
All I remember from that incident was being told I would regret the day I was born. But honestly, mood.” he recalled. He thought back to the Ares girl. He never actually knew what happened to her after that. Maybe she had been around camp but he would honestly never even notice that. “But yeah, it should be simple enough. A few incantations should work really. Just be careful no one from our team gets caught up in it - they’ll end up with a sore throat and foul taste for weeks”.

Mikhail snorted when Minerva mentioned the masks. Of course, she would have. “Cute” he murmured under his breath in regards to her enthusiasm.

Mikhail took two smoke bombs into his palms and went to a secluded corner to concentrate. He decided to colour them just for extra security just in case. The one on his right - “Sponsione ranarum”, green henceforth frogs. The one on his left - “Incessabilis risus”, yellow henceforth laughter. He could see the energy release from his palms into the smoke bombs. Purple and dense. He shook his head after feeling a little faint from the conversion. After feeling a slight shift in the energy of his body shift towards the smoke bombs in his hand he finally looked down to see that the incantation was complete. In both of his palms were black smoke bombs, one with yellow markings and one with green.

He looked over for Nira. He was familiar with Nira Glass. Familiar in the sense that he knew of her. All he honestly could remember was thinking of playing a prank on her. Turning her into a man for a minute. Or at least making her think she was. But then he suppressed that thought after feeling the hypothetical rage from the Huntress. That alone was kind of enough to drive him away. Still, he kind of admired the huntresses for their discipline. He could never dream to be like that.

He thought back to the smoke bombs he held in his palms. Which one would be better for guarding the flag? Uncontrollable laughter maybe? He approached both her and Javin, asking for their opinion on which one they would like. After all, he just wanted to get on with guarding the jail.

So this yellow one is an uncontrollable laughter smoke bomb and this green one is a vomiting frog smoke bomb. The markings on them should light up when it’s about to go off. It’s up to you guys to decide which one you think serves your agenda better. Just make sure you’re wearing your mask. If you don’t have time to put on your mask then get a good radius between you and the bomb. If you don't manage to get out in time - come to me. I mean, I can't help you or anything. It's mainly just for me to laugh at you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Maree Maree erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=name]Javin Daniels[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Maree Maree Aleena Aleena

Javin wouldn’t admit it but Minerva’s words had sooth him some. It was nice to know that someone cared. “Noted.” He has no intentions of tapping out during the game. If he did Javin would feel weak, useless even and not to mention the reaction of his fellow Romans as well. But the fact that he was given the option was thoughtful. “...I don’t remember having anyone as short as you in my family.” He said with a straight face. He couldn’t but make a jab at her. Really, she was like 4’0 or something, he was sure about that. It took his mind off of his gloomier thoughts for the time being.

Javin watched Mikhail as he walked off with the smoke bombs. When he returned the Roman carefully took them from his hands, inspecting them. “Nice. The frog bomb would work better when guarding the flag. I don’t think anyone would focus on getting a flag when slimy frogs are spewing out of there mouths.” The thought of someone doing so was funny. It was a good that she’d packed the mask ahead of time. Javin didn’t want to be the one affected by his own smoke bombs.

Minerva then called over someone, one of the huntresses to be exact. He’d heard of them and their hatred for men. Javin really didn’t understand how one could hate someone that they didn’t know but he’d keep his thoughts to himself for now. Hopefully they could at least be civil with one another.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#01519B; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/65/67/ae65674a851f21bd419d0a14d143f91c.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/2a/55/792a554d89b903814d711ab361d94d41.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Ebner Finley

Minnie's idea wasn't half bad. Ebner could go full 'son of Hades' on the unsuspecting Romans. He could swap his armor out for his edgiest outfit, create a field of bones, and maybe drag his coffin bed out to the forest for that extra bit of authenticity. None of them would expect it when he burst out laughing. They might even all have simultaneous heart-attacks. What he wouldn't do to see that. How willing would Max be to abandon his team long enough to take a few pictures? He glanced at the other team as he considered whether he could survive a sword to the stomach if he didn't wear armor.

It looked like Max's team was falling apart. Ebner couldn't see his camera on him. Pity. What was the point of shocking the Romans if he couldn't memorialize it? He stepped up to the map and took a few seconds to study it as Minnie separated herself from the group. She wanted him to play the tank, along with herself. Admittedly, he'd done more fantasizing than listening.

Confirming his position, Ebner decided to take point away from the Romans in his group. He plopped down next to Damian. It was like standing in a bucket of ice. "Ice to meet you," he said, smiling even as he fought off a shudder. It was hard, choosing between the companionship of a popsicle and the walking death flags around him. Ebner chose to freeze. "You look a little boread. Can't wait for the tempest we'll bring to the other team? Or maybe you want to go cool off somewhere else."

His pun assault successful, Ebner waved at Lincoln, son of Aphrodite? He didn't know. "Join us, lover boy. While we wait for lightning to strike the red team down, we decided to talk about our charming strategy." Ebner couldn't help himself.

||Maximillian Fitzroy||
|| Son of Zeus||

Max glanced towards Alina and mouthed an appreciative 'thank you.' He thought his bright attempts at breaking the ice would work, but he quickly recognised that his introduction was laced with an unintentional malice. His reference to 'knowing how to win', although focused entirely on camp games, was an accidental abrasive that aggravated Roman wounds.

Max had opened the doors of Hell, and he suddenly found himself hurtling towards the pits of Tartarus.

The leader of the Romans - Elise - had threatened to severe his limbs, and had turned her back on him. The other Roman girls - Desdemona and Pauline - were at each other's throats, even bickering before Max fuelled their ferocious fires. And Allison, although not Roman, certainly had a bone to pick with the son of Zeus, which wasn't helping his cause.

Max kneaded his eyes and let loose a small sigh. His team was in chaos, tearing apart at the seams before the game had even begun. He was partly to blame for the fiasco, and he knew it. He could practically hear Minnie's exhilaration at the veritable pandemonium unfolding in his corner. If they continued like this, the daughter of Poseidon would never let Max forget the shame and the indignation.

Minnie wanted chaos - chaos was her friend.

Or was it?

Max removed a bronze dagger from his belt and drove it powerfully into the map of Camp Halfblood. Static electricity rippled outwards from the tip of the blade, cracking loudly like bright-coloured fireworks. He waited for a moment until all eyes were on him, taking a deep breath to steady his resolve.

"I'm sorry," he said, without a shred of falsehood, "I'm sorry if what I said was hurtful. I really didn't mean to offend or insult anyone, particularly not after what has transpired in the last twenty-four hours. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for you, how bleak and dark it must seem. No Greek can understand what Astraeus put you through. But, he burnt the dividing wall between us to a cinder, and in order to survive, we must learn to work together.

"Right now, all I want to do is run back to my cabin and grab my camera. Greeks and Romans fighting on the same field of play is momentous, perhaps even historic. Whoever wins this game of capture the flag will go down in history, and right now, we are crashing and burning. It's the only thing we're doing as a team. Minerva Steel is counting on us to be fragmented. She is relishing in our anarchy. But, what if we use this chaos as a ladder? As an advantage?

"If the other team thinks we're fighting right up until the moment the game begins, they won't realise we have a battle plan until it's too late. Until we've wrenched their flag from the earth and until we've written our names into the annals of history."

Max pulled the dagger out of the map, revealing a charred hole that pierced through the image of a mountainous outgrowth. He looked directly at the Romans, not sure how they would react to his apology - he really needed to convince them.

"This is Zeus' Fist," Max explained, noting that one of the Romans was standing further back than the others in a circle of withered grass, "It kinda looks like a big pile of poop, but we don't call it that because my dad gets rather pissy about those sort of things. Anyway, it's incredible difficult to climb and most of the campers think it's cursed. If we position our flag there, we can buy ourselves valuable time. The only problem is Minerva is smart. She knows the Fist is a great defence and will likely try to cut us off. We need some way of distracting..."

His eyes lit up like lightning bolts as an idea came to him. He pointed at the blackened blades of grass beneath Pauline's feet: "Do your footprints always do that? Because if they do, we have a perfect distraction?"

Raising his voice, Max spoke loudly enough for everyone - including the opposing team - to hear: "Pauline, you're going to guard the flag. When the game starts, take it as far away from the frontline as you can, as fast as you can."

As he spoke he motioned to the rest of his team not to listen to his roaring, hoping that they would begin to see his plan unfolding. It was a long shot, but he was beginning to think that they could win the game if they played their cards right. Alina was right: the Romans had their individual strengths, which only the Romans could capitalise on. It all depended on whether he could get the Romans on side.

"I made a mistake, I know that," Max repeated quietly, focusing on Elise and Desdemona, who were most fervently against him. "But, I want to make amends. With your help, we can win; without it, we all will lose. The Blue Team think they have this in the bag, but we can prove them wrong. Can I count on your support? All of your support? This is a matter of pride, and matter of writing history."

He put his hand in the centre of the table, and prayed that the others would follow suit.

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=name]Alina Soleil[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders , copacetic copacetic , Maree Maree , S n o w S n o w , Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28
weapons: Xiphos & Shield, Bow & Arrows

“There’s a lot that I can do. But I’d do well at guarding the flag.” Alina pulled out one of her arrows, the metal tip glinted when the sunlight hit it. “These arrows were given to me by my father. When drawn they emit a high screeching noise and when they land, it creates a sonic boom. If the screeching doesn’t mess with their ears enough, the boom will definitely push them back, depending on their distance.” Alina placed the arrow back inside of the quiver. Despite her little explanation Alina was sure that she hadn’t been heard. The curly haired girl pursed her lips in displeasure. The two bickering didn’t help the situation and the aura that Pauline was giving off was starting to make her antsy.

Alina caught Maximilian’s eye, she gave him a small smile and a nod at his thanks. She could only hope that his words managed to settle the rising tension for the time being. “I’ve been ready for this. I want to see the look on Nira’s face when her little sister’s team beats her.” Alina smiled playfully.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#fbd04c; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec97e8164531e4bc18d8f69509509a6a/tumblr_pl6nawToLL1vqr2b4o2_1280.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/da/b3/07dab3e2ae1a31f00c09360a5fbaab43.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

|| Lincoln Rose ||
|| Son of Eros ||

Credit where credit was due, Lincoln had to praise Minnie for her leadership. Within a matter of minutes, she had inspired her team into action and everyone was diligently delegated a position. She had arrived with a well-established plan and an in-depth knowledge of who was on her team, which was more than Lincoln could say for Fitz. Minnie was more level-headed than the air-headed Fitz and it showed: the blue team were preparing admirably while the red team were mid-mutiny.

Minnie, as part of her master plan for crushing Maximilian Fitzroy and his merry revellers, had entrusted the son of Eros to safeguard a mercurial Roman called Javin, who was assigned to steal the red flag. He didn't know much about the Roman he was chaperoning across the North Woods, but as long as he misappropriated the flag, Lincoln didn't mind babysitting him. His only concern was Javin's speed. Children of Hermes - or Mercury, as the Roman's preferred to call the messenger god - were notoriously swift and nimble, and Lincoln could only protect that which he could maintain within arrow-shot. He needed to make sure Javin stayed close when they slipped behind the enemy's lines.

As he counted the fifty-or-so arrows in his quivers, one strapped across his back and around fastened to his hip, a chill crept down his spine. The temperature of the air had incrementally fallen several degrees since the arrival of Damian Westerian, and Lincoln was beginning to shiver. The son of Boreas was pleasant but Lincoln never stayed beside him for long except during the height of summer, at which point the glacial frost he unwittingly radiated was actually rather welcome.

"The forefront is where the action is," Lincoln smiled, his teeth chattering slight. "It's true for all aspects of life - especially love. Come on, you put yourself on the front line some day, right?"

Looking up at the sound of footsteps, Lincoln spotted Ebner Finely approach with an armamentarium of quibbles and quips. Sensing an opportunity for warmth without hurting Damian's feelings, Lincoln slowly slipped away from the cold - counting his lucky stars for the break. He didn't get far though before Ebner, Prince of Hell and Untimely Antics, called him back.

Glaring over his shoulder, Lincoln snatched a blanket and a cushion from one of the pavilion benches and trudged back to the artic circle. Handing the cushion to Damian, he wrapped the blanket around his shoulders before sitting on the ground beside them.

"I didn't think you had a strategic 'bone' in your body, Ebnie? I thought you were all brute force, pity puns and closet skeletons?" Lincoln sniped, sticking his tongue out at the son of Hades. "And, Damian, get some rest. We're going to need you bright-eyed when the game starts, okay?"

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kaden Swift [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]Son of Apollo[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Kaden glanced up at Desdemona, confused and bit shocked. How can she go from raging bitch to kind friend at the drop of a dime like that? He glanced over at the Elise before turning back to answer her question. “No thanks, I’ll let Elise fight for that position,” Kaden answered giving her a genuine smile before looking back down at the pin. “Its a lot of responsibility and I don’t think that I have quite processed what it means,” Kaden answered honestly, glancing around at the Romans. “I also don’t want to let Leona down, she was an amazing praetor, the perfect Ying to Elise’s yang. I don’t know her well enough to balance her personality.” Kaden answered, “and thank you! You know the same is true in return.”

Kaden was about to speak again when his attention was pulled over to the Greek Camper and leader of their Team, Max. He had jammed a dagger into the map and electricity had sparked around it singeing the sides of the map. Kaden smirked as he launched into an apology, walking closer has he lowered his voiced launched into his battle plan. It was smart, something Kaden could get behind. He almost laughed as he put his hand out. “Fuck it.” He said out loud stepping forward and placing his hand on top of his. “We’ll lose another battle if we don’t learn to work together.” Glancing around at his fellow Roman, before landing on Elise. “Might as well start now.”

Kaden was about to speak again when his attention was pulled over to the Greek Camper and leader of their Team, Max. He had jammed a dagger into the map and electricity had sparked around it singeing the sides of the map. Kaden smirked as he launched into an apology, walking closer has he lowered his voiced launched into his battle plan. It was smart, something Kaden could get behind. He almost laughed as he put his hand out. “Fuck it.” He said out loud stepping forward and placing his hand on top of his. “We’ll lose another battle if we don’t learn to work together.” Glancing around at his fellow Roman, before landing on Elise. “Might as well start now.”
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats] hopeful? | interaction: Maree Maree S n o w S n o w Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders
location: Armory, Camp Half-Blood [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #5F9EA0 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298234576/large.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #8FBC8F [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/db8e083f85b8f4355c66b40bfe51c4ab/tumblr_ns9eb9942c1tju49no1_500.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Kaden glanced up at Desdemona, confused and bit shocked. How can she go from raging bitch to kind friend at the drop of a dime like that? He glanced over at the Elise before turning back to answer her question. “No thanks, I’ll let Elise fight for that position,” Kaden answered giving her a genuine smile before looking back down at the pin. “Its a lot of responsibility and I don’t think that I have quite processed what it means,” Kaden answered honestly, glancing around at the Romans. “I also don’t want to let Leona down, she was an amazing praetor, the perfect Ying to Elise’s yang. I don’t know her well enough to balance her personality.” Kaden answered, “and thank you! You know the same is true in return.”

He knew that he was about to make some people unhappy, but there was no use fighting. He wanted a break. Plus there was a sort of smugness Kaden had at the idea of beating a ton of Greeks at their own game, literally, it made the anger he had towards this game dissipate. In its own convoluted way, it kind of emphasized the notion that Roman was more disciplined and calculated then they were. Although they had done nothing to prove that since getting here.

Marcin Lyal Cygnus Stein

Marcin almost yelped when Max struck the map with his dagger, he would've taken a step back when he remembered Pauline and her aura.
Marcin took a deep breath and let it out quietly, he glanced over to his preators for further instruction. When he realized that he wasn't going to receive any, he returned his gaze reluctantly back to this Maximillian Fitzroy. He listened intently to what he had to say and appreciated his apology, they had gone through atrocities that no man or demigod could deny but that still didn't mean that Elise was going to back down from her fighting position any time soon.

Marcin gulped and took a step forward, he felt as though this was his time to step up and try to get the team working together.
"I uh- Stefan and I have been talking..."
He spoke up.
"I think we should go for the flag, I'm quick and quiet which I think will be an advantage here."

He looked at the floor at his scuffed converse from the years of training and suddenly felt a pain of guilt. If he had been more developed in his abilities he might have been able to save someone. He looked back up at his Elise and gave a nod of apology realizing that he had technically disobeyed his superior by wanting to collaborate. Suddenly his eyes found his shoes again.

Stefan Hazelwood, Son of Venus

"Don't worry about getting the team to work together. I'm sure with the combined effort of Bolt Boy and myself, we'll make sure we win."

Of course, Stefan was referring to the Jupiter child, Max. However, what he said was a lie. He couldn't control more than one person at a time, but he'd never let the others know.

"Ya hear me, Bolt Boy? We got this." Stefan stuck his hand in with a fist bump. "That blue flag is ours. And we'll hang it at the highest point in camp, just for fun...and to watch them squirm."

How they would pull it off, Stefan didn't know. "Marcin, sweetie, you'll take point. Lead the way."

"Who knows? By then, you all might be begging to take this placard back!"
Yes, that was the only reason Stefan was so eager to join in and win this game. He gave the sign a firm smack and rejoined Marcin.
Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders merQUEUEtio merQUEUEtio

Nira Glass
Nira was impressed with Minerva's leadership skills, though she expected nothing less form the daughter of Poseidon. Glancing at huntress next to her, Becca was engrossed with what Minerva was saying. As Minerva spoke Nira nodded along, approving with what she was saying. As a child of Poseidon being by the river that split the field would make her a huge powerhouse. When Minerva pulled some of the other members aside, Nira heard Allison's comment loud and clear. She is going to get it once this game is over.

Unlike many of the Greeks, Nira didn't particularly have an intense hatred for the Romans. It was a shame that Allison got put on the team comprised mostly of Romans. Due to feuds from before the girl became a huntress, it would make it difficult to get her to work with them. Hopefully Alina will be able to reel her in. Nira sighed and huddled in with the rest of the group to talk strategy.

Before long Nira heard her name being called. Seeing that it was Minerva, she pulled on Becca's sleeve, signaling her to follow. Becca was a good soul and tolerated men better than most huntresses, but because of the loose cannon that is Allison, Nira didn't want to leave another huntress unattended on the off chance something happened. Allison was already giving them a bad rep.

Nira and Becca walked over to the small group Feng trailing behind them. When Minerva caught them up on what they were talking about Nira's eyes lit up.
Oh this is going to be fun. When one of the Romans took the frog smoke bomb she was a little disappointed for that one had sound the most fun. She took the yellow bomb from Mikhail. Uncontrollable laughter seemed like it could be fun.

"
If I were to shoot it with an arrow will that set it off?" If she could through it and then hit it with one of her arrows she could set it off without being near it.

Aleena Aleena erzulie erzulie Maree Maree

Allison Hunt
Allison had to admit this was turning out fantastic, in a weird twisted way. She very much enjoyed seeing the Romans going at each other throats. The one getting yelled at freaked her out a bit which is why Allison moved closer to Alina. She never met the woman till the day before but she was a child of Apollo and Nira's half-sister. It was the best she was going to get for a comrade in this situation. The one roman trying to form the coupe snapped at her and Allison's eyes narrowed. Lead us to victory? Yeah right. Right now her people were hardly under control.

Allison flinched when the son of Zeus slammed the dagger into the map, electricity rippling around it. She couldn't help but take a step back when said electricity started to make a crackling noise. This forced her to listen to him and as much as she hated to admit it, his speech was kind of inspiring but it wasn't the speech that finally made Allison wanted to cooperate, no she could care less about 'making history', it was what Alina said. She wanted to finally beat Nira. Even though Allison had been a huntress a lot longer than Nira, Nira was a daughter of Apollo, she would always be more gifted in archery than she was and thus better at the hunt, but now was her chance to beat her in something. Yes, her team was filled with people she wanted nothing to do with/hated but she could feel the power radiating off of them. They were strong and if they did work together they could win.

It wasn't long till some of the Romans started to be on board with the plan and even offered up positions, ignoring their so called leader. "I can snipe at the boarder." She piped in. Nothing would get past her. She had been a huntress longer than any of them had been alive. Her prey never gets away.

Desdemona

Desdemona nodded as Kaden spoke, genuinely showing an interest in how he was doing. It was comforting to just talk with him. She had almost forgotten about their surrounding when the Zeus boy pulled out the light show. Showing off to get their attention? His head really was filled with air if he thought that would impress them. Then he started a little inspirational speech of his own. It was impressive even she had to admit that. Maybe if she wasn't as stubborn she would have been taking arms with him. He was probably used to his honeyed words easily sweeping the ladies off of his feet. "If you really think we give a shit about some game of capture the flag you obviously haven't been paying attention," she said, making eye contact with him. But in spite of herself, she smiled briefly at his dorky attempt to get everyone to put their hands in.

Then something happened that put her on the fence. Kaden the idiot put his hand in and agreed to work with him. She looked between her praetors for a moment, visibly torn between them. On one hand, she had always followed Ellie without hesitation, never faltering. But on the other hand, Kaden was her closest friend and she had just said she would always be by his side. "I-" she frowned, unsure what to do before sighing and glaring at the two boys. "You're the worst" she grumbled, putting her hand forward. She was about to lay her hand on top of Kaden's when she noticed the spider. "Holy Hellhound" she yelped, stepping away from the boys and swatting the spider from her shoulder. With her heart beating fast she realised that her hand hadn't hit anything. It was an Illusion.

Desdemona spun around, glaring fiercely at Pauline. "I'm going to fucking kill you" she hissed, removing one of her knives from her thigh. How dare she look into her head and pull her fears from it. She had no right to pull a stunt like that and oh she was going to make her pay. There was only one logical thing to do at that moment. Before anyone could interject or try to calm her fury she had tackled Pauline to the ground. Her pure burning anger overpowering the feeling of needing to flee caused by her aura. Before the death girl could try to turn the situation around on her, she pinned her in place by holding a knife to her throat. "Do anything like that again... And I won't hesitate" she threatened, but it wasn't an empty one. If she even thought that she could prey on her fears again. Oh she would have another thing coming.
KingHalliwell KingHalliwell copacetic copacetic Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

Minerva

For a moment Minerva wasn't sure if her words had gotten through to Javin. Noted? What was that supposed to mean? Why were Romans so confusing. But then he took a jab at her which made her beam once again. "It's because I'm Asian, isn't it" she laughed, hitting his arm softly. Something told her that he was going to become a good friend of hers. Maybe she would be able to maybe befriend the other Romans as well? It would be nice to not be glared at every time she walked past any of them. They were strange but she didn't mind it all that much. Everyone was at least a little strange.

When Mikhail came back with the smoke bombs she let Javin examine them first. They were his smoke bombs after all. She made a mental note to stock up on enchanted smoke bombs for future uses. She listened to the boys discussing which bomb with be best where. She couldn't help but laugh a little as Mikhail mentioned going to him so he could watch if you got affected. "You know you could probably make a business out of these. They are pretty impressive" she said, admiring the detailing on them. It would probably be a good idea to finish up everything so they could go get set up. Then again it didn't look like the red team were anywhere near ready yet. "okay. Nira you get frogs because your guarding. Javin you get laughter because your our runner" Minnie said, plucking the smoke bombs from the two and swapping them. So each of them had the right smoke bomb. "You two can discuss mechanics over by the others. Come on" she said, motioning them to follow her back to the group. Once they had their smoke bombs hidden of course. There would be no ruined surprises on her watch.

Once they joined their group again she clapped her hands together to gain their attention. "Okay. When we get out of sight I need everyone to take a mask from my bag. We have magical items that you do not want to accidentally breathe in" she explained, keeping her voice low. Everyone on her team looked like they were ready to get started. Hell, Damian was already dozing off. At least he was doing it before the game and not afterwards. "Hey Max-" she called out, turning towards his team's direction. Then she noticed what was going on. The two blondes who were arguing earlier were now on the ground, with the stripes having a knife to the other one's neck. "You know what. Never mind you take your time" she yelled to him, holding back her laughter. Oh, this was pure gold.

"Well. It looks like we are going to be here for a while. So let's just sit down and relax for a bit" she mused, sitting down in the grass with the boys. Personally, she didn't really mind the chill that came off Damian. She thought it felt kind of nice in contrast to the warm sun beating down. "I don't want anyone to let their guard down and underestimate them though. Remember that they are wildcards and could turn it around on us" she advised her team.
Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Aleena Aleena AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
tumblr_nkimt2JIHq1qgo5pvo4_r2_400.gif

Pauline Dupont

Pauline looked down at the dead grass beneath her feet. "Not all the time. Only when my aura is strong like it is now, but I think I know what you're saying," she replied to Max. While she wasn't the biggest fan of having a Greek lead her team, but Desdemona was pissing her off to say the least. So, she decided to side with him out of spite. She stood far back from where they were putting their hands in. "I'd put my hand in, but I don't think you guys would appreciate it. So let's just say I'm doing it in spirit," she stated. She just wanted to get this over with so she could get the hell away from Desdemona.

When she saw the girl react to the spider, Pauline let out a chuckle. Pauline herself likely would have reacted the same way because bugs were something she feared as well. She was just glad that she got a rise out of her. The half smile she wore faded when she saw Desdemona come after her. She barely had enough time to process what was happening before she hit the ground. Hard. The grass dying beneath her, leaving a Pauline shaped spot on the ground. She was about to shove her off to the side when she pulled the knife. Pauline scoffed. "Do it and let's see what happens. Maybe you should think next time before you decide to be such a heinous bitch," she spat. She knew Desdemona's threat was serious, but Pauline didn't care. Her life was the least of her worries at the moment. "Try me again and I'll separate your soul from your goddamn body," she threatened. Could she actually do that? No. But, with her ability to interact with souls and ghosts, it's definitely something to look into. It was still an empty threat, for now.

She felt the blood from where the knife was pressed against her throat. Fucking bitch. "You can get off me now. You made your threat," she complained condescendingly. Normally, Pauline wouldn't have even reacted to Desdemona, but she was at her breaking point. She didn't have any energy for emotional regulation. The threat of another attack loomed in her mind and she didn't want to go through that again. Before they even knew what was going on at Camp Jupiter, she was hit with the strongest sensation she has ever experienced. She was busy throwing up while the first campers were getting killed. Looking back, she was angry at herself for not reacting to that feeling. Anger sat in her since the attack and was the first emotion she felt when Desdemona snapped at her.

Maree Maree Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

300.jpg
━━☆Mikhail Petrov
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mikhail felt a small smile tug on his lips as she mentioned making a business out of it. He slung an arm over Javin’s shoulder before looking in the boys' direction. “What do you say? Business partners?” he spoke humouredly before removing his arm and running ahead to Nira. “I’d accept life partners too Javin! Think of us, M&J! Iconic!” he joked with a hand placed above his heart before going to speak to the girl.

I mean, are your arrows strong enough to pierce the bomb?” He asked, “If so then yeah, same gas pressure but if not then you're going to have to use something stronger than arrows.” He took the bomb away for a minute and tossed the bomb in the air a couple of times. Getting a feel of the density of it. It seemed penetrable, and he was sure Nira had more than enough precision to hit it. “There are numerous ways you could use this though. Even though I transformed their effects, they still have their original smoke effect too.

Once he joined the rest of the group he turned around to Javin once again curiously. He knew them better than the Camp Half-Blood kids did, the majority of the team was Roman. Was it a major coincidence? He didn’t think so

He signaled for the others to listen in too whilst he asked the Roman boy about the other team. “Who do you think we should keep an eye out for? Is there anyone in particular that you feel is a threat? You’ve worked together with them before. There’s Minerva, Lincoln, and Ebner helping and protecting you. Make use of them since you know how the members of the other team are individually.” He knew Minerva and Ebner’s capabilities but he wasn’t all too sure about Lincoln’s truth be told.

He glanced over at the red team. He didn’t know who they were really but each individual member of that team had a fire about them. It could either go really bad and be their downfall or really well and help them win the game. There were the two blondes that looked ready to kill each other. One of them already had the other pinned to the ground. “You know if this was the real world I’d be worried that someone has a knife on another person.
The girl with the fringe looked ready to kill anyone and of course there was Max who was caught between it all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Maree Maree erzulie erzulie Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders S n o w S n o w

||Maximillian Fitzroy||
|| Son of Zeus||

When Max finished his apology and his speech, his lone hand hovering above the slightly scorched map, he could feel his heart rise towards the back of his throat. Every traitorous beat threatened to choke him. His smile, however, never faltered. He needed to look like he knew his improvised plan would succeed. But, behind his optimism and his hope was a growing fear that his attempts at leading Greeks and Roman would fall on deaf ears.

Then, something happened. It was as though someone had struck a match, and Max watched in amazement as the flame took hold.

Alina was the first to reach out, and her support lifted his spirits. He offered her a second appreciative glance, glad that she was by his side. Next, one of the praetors offered Max a crucial lifeline. The Roman bowman stepped forward and placed his hand over his. Max's smile grew wider - he couldn't believe that from the chaos and the confusion something extraordinary might rise. Two more Romans joined him, one hesitant and one not so hesitant - both prepared to steal the blue flag. Pauline offered her hand in spirit and Desdemona, one of Max's biggest problems as leader, slowly stepped forward too. Even Allison Hunt agreed to cooperate - something Max never thought he would witness.

Max made a mental note to thank the praetor when the game was over. He had no doubt that without him, his struggle would've been exponentially harder.

"Okay, okay," Max smiled wholesomely, adopting the role of tactician before anyone could back out. "Now, we're a dangerous team! Remember we pretend like we're still fighting, until the last second. Alina, you're on flag duty with Pauline. If Minnie's group get too close, go supersonic. But, try and think of some way of letting us know - that high-pitched screech of yours is murder on the ears. Marcin, Stefan, you've got one job - steal the flag. Do whatever you have to do. Allison, take the border with Desdemona: if any straggler gets past the front line, you have the right to turn them into a human-sized pin cushion. And, Kaden, I'll need you at the forefront with me; long-range support will come in handy once the fight gets tough."

Looking over Kaden's shoulder, Max sought out Elise's eyes. She was the last person he needed to convince. He couldn't win without her. As he opened his mouth to make one last attempt to persuade the Roman, a scream broke out.

Before Max could make sense of what happened, he watched in awe as Desdemona, wielding an imperial dagger, tackled Pauline to the ground. Max had asked that they maintain the guise of internal conflict but he hadn't expected one of his teammates to draw blood from another.

"Ladies, we were doing so well," Max said, running towards them. Knocking the knife from Desdemona's hand with a small magnetic pulse, he wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her off Pauline, trying not to get bludgeoned by elbows in the process. Max didn't realise though how powerful Pauline's aura had become. The minute he lifted Desdemona his worst fears started to loop-play in his mind like an old cinema reel, historical scenes of violence and savagery brought lurching to the present.

He dropped Desdemona in front of Kaden and stumbled backwards.

"You, you have got some crazy aura thing going on," he said to Pauline, pulling her to her feet before stepping away again.

"I like it," he lied. "You're definitely on guard duty. But, please don't try to kill each other - there will be plenty of people to tackle in good time."

His hands were shaking uncontrollably. He grabbed his wrists to try and settle himself, before turning once again to Elise. He still needed to convince her, and him shaking like a newborn chimera was not the confident look he was aiming for.

Elise Wellington

Instead of heeding her warning and disappearing into the background like a good cockroach, Maximilian chose to speak again. Elise took the ring off her right thumb, and it transformed into half of Starburst. She would have made good on her threat, because she had no patience for people that didn't take her seriously, but a rebellion began in her ranks. It started with her supposed co-Praetor, Kaden. Then Marcin, Stefan, and even Des followed him to Maximilian's side. She looked at each of them, shook her head at Kaden, and faced Maximillian. "The history made will be yours, not ours," she said, but with less venom than before. The wind had been taken out of her sails when Kaden went against her. Was she really the one that was in the wrong here?

Elise lowered her sickle. Then Des tackled Pauline and Maximilian rushed forward to break them apart, lifting Des away like she was a disobedient child. She glared at him for it, then looked between Des and Pauline. "Enough," she said loudly. First, ignoring both Maximilian and Kaden, she strode toward Des. "Enough of this," she snapped. "You're better than this, Des. Is this really the impression you want the Greeks to have of you? Someone who would put her own allies down for her own satisfaction? Someone who rolls around on the ground like a wild animal?" she asked, shaking her head. "You're a senator. Make the Greeks fear you, show them the full might of Rome, but don't degrade yourself like this."

Turning away from Des, Elise went to Pauline. She purposefully stood close, enduring her terrible aura without a flinch. "I like you. I want you here, but you escalated an already bad situation. How would you feel if someone used your worst fear against you, all over petty insults? Are you a Centurion, or aren't you? Because you're not acting like it. Des, for all she said, never used her power on you. She didn't speak of teamwork while tearing down her allies. We're a legion. Remember that." she said.

And finally, Elise turned to Maximilian. She pointed her sickle at him. "Touch my people again and I'll take your head."

Last edited:
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
tags: Blue Team

“Yeah it would.” Javin didn’t think that the huntress would acknowledge his presence, seems like the day was full of surprises already. Minerva’s comment nearly caused him to roll his eyes. He pretended to wince she she slapped his arm, moving to the side as if it had been one of great strength. “No. It’s because your feet don’t touch the ground when you sit.” He replied. Javin didn’t understand why some of the Romans hated the Greeks. In his opinion it was a waste of time, he couldn’t hate someone who he didn’t know. Also they could have turned them away once they came, it’s not like that could have taken over the camp with the state that they were in. When the bombs were switched her shrugged his shoulders, both of them would make things fun for them.

Javin rejoined the rest of the team. His gaze landed on Damien, who looked like he was falling asleep. The cold that he gaze off was mildly unpleasant so Javin made sure to distance himself. As he sat down Javin leaned back against the grass. Again he was addressed by a member of his team. It was a good idea. “They’re all amazing warriors for the most part. Beating them one on one will depend on your own skills. Desdemona, the blond who attacked the other blonde, is fierce but you saw that already. Her ability is luck based, nothing that we can do about that.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Kaden is Apollo’s child, a great archer but as for his powers, the most that I’ve seen him do is a clap that sounds like thunder, startling but not dangerous. Pauline though, the other blonde, is someone you want to avoid. She gives off this aura of fear, given the recent events it’s pretty potent. If you’re not careful it can freeze you in place with fear. It gets worse the closer you get.” Javin looked up at the sky as he spoke. To outsiders it seemed as if he was talking about something simple.

“Elise can create doorways. She’s also a great warrior and skilled strategist. Probably the best actually, don’t let her know that I said that though. Stefan, the pretty boy....he can charmspeak. He’s not a fighter.” Javin’s lip curled in distaste. “Finally Marcin, the gloomy looking one can raise the dead, though not sure if that’ll help here.” He could go into full detail about their strengths and weakness. Javin prided himself on his observational skill. He spent years people watching and learning about them but he didn’t think that there was enough time.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Desdemona

Desdemona stiffened as unfamiliar male arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her from Pauline. She glared harshly at Max but didn't fight against him. As much as it would please her to elbow him in the gut. She was angry, not stupid. Trying to attack someone that had full control over her body wasn't a great plan. So instead she quietly plotted his demise until he placed her back down beside Kaden. "Don't look at me like that. I didn't curse her" she said to him, without looking over. He was undoubtedly looking at her the same way she always did when she lost her temper. Although it had been years since it had been that bad. Usually, it was just snapping insults at people. She didn't regret her decision though, Pauline deserved what had happened and she stood by that. She still couldn't believe that she threatened to 'rip her soul from her body' please, as if. Her strongest power was making people feel uncomfortable. She was nowhere near scary.

Once Elise started towards her she knew she was about to get chewed out. So she stood up straighter and listened as her praetor yelled. She did make good points. Even though there was technically no rolling around. As soon as Pauline had hit the ground she was pinned to the spot. She wasn't a good enough fighter to even hold a candle to herself. It wasn't being cocky if it was true. She was brought up by a real hero, being trained to fight since the moment she could walk. What did Pauline grow up doing? Getting her nails done and going to fashion shows. "Yes Praetor." it was a simple response but still effective, showing that she understood what was being asked of her. The fact that she addressed her by her title of senator sent a pang of pain through her heart. Was there even a Senate anymore? She was the last senator now that Kaden had been raised to Praetor. Would there be a new one voted?

While Elise was busy chewing out Max she retrieved her knife, tucking it back in its holster. While what Ellie was doing a good job threatening, she still had a bone to pick with him. So once Elise was finished she stepped up to defend her own honour. She couldn't just let him pick her up like that go. What would that do for her cold reputation? Taking ahold of his arm she quickly twisted it so it was uncomfortably pinned behind his back. "Touch me like that again and I'll cut out your tongue" she hissed. Sadly she also had to give him props for having the guts to break up a fight between two Romans. He was either brave or stupid. "Focus on a memory with intense emotions attached. The first time is always the worst" she whispered in his ear. Once she was done she shoved him away from her and joined Kaden's side once again. What? she couldn't have anyone thinking she had said anything nice
S n o w S n o w KingHalliwell KingHalliwell Arrt Saunders Arrt Saunders

Last edited:
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div][div class=name]Alina Soleil[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: Armory
tags: Red Team
weapons: Xiphos & Shield, Bow & Arrows

Things were finally starting to look up for the red team. Alina watched as the others placed their hands on the table. Excitement began to blossom in her chest, she felt like they finally stood a chance now. Her gaze lingered on Kaden, another child of Apollo. Despite the circumstances Alina was glad that she had gotten the chance to meet another sibling. She didn’t know how he felt though. So far the Romans seemed less than thrived by their presence, she doubted that they’d claim any of their half-siblings. When Allison placed her hand on the table Alina nudged her playfully. “We’re gonna take her down, just wait and see.”

“I won’t let them get past me. Not without doing some minor damage at least. Right, when before I release my arrows I’ll whistle. Not the ear ache one but it’ll be loud enough to get your attention for sure.” Alina crossed her arms over her chest. Finally they were planning. The whole fake fighting idea was smart in her opinion. Alina was about to suggest something else when suddenly she heard a scream. She looked to see two of their teammates fighting. It surprised her considering that they were both Romans. Before anyone could move Maximilian sprung into action, breaking the two of them up. Alina frowned worriedly, he’d been close enough to get a full feel of Pauline’s aura.

Alina tensed when Elise drew her sickle, her hand immediately went to her own in response. Really the Romans were a very...passionate bunch. Alina watched as they threatened the son of Zeus. “Such hostility, hopefully it’ll aid us when the game begin.” She shook her head.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#fbd04c; --bg-color-2:#ff; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #000000; --img-1: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ec97e8164531e4bc18d8f69509509a6a/tumblr_pl6nawToLL1vqr2b4o2_1280.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/da/b3/07dab3e2ae1a31f00c09360a5fbaab43.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back