• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dusk ||Percy Jackson Rp [Reboot] [closed]

does it matter if someone else has the same godly parent? or do they have to be different?
You can always do the roman/greek equivalent of the parent. But no, double ups don't really matter. As long as your character is different from theirs.
Which parent were you thinking of?

You can always do the roman/greek equivalent of the parent. But no, double ups don't really matter. As long as your character is different from theirs.
Which parent were you thinking of?
i haven't really thought of any yet, just wondering beforehand so I could pick! thanks!

I would really recommend getting a discord. All the planning is done on there and you'll miss out on a lot. there is a web browser you don't have to download anything
The... “voice chat” feature makes me pretty anxious. It’s something I’ve been battling with for a while now..

The... “voice chat” feature makes me pretty anxious. It’s something I’ve been battling with for a while now..
The voice chat channel has been deleted. You couldn't, even if you wanted to. You don't need to make an account to join either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back