• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dusk ||Percy Jackson Rp [Reboot] [closed]

Maree

Salty human

"Rise, Astraeus."

For the first time in a millennia the Titan Astraeus, the god of dusk, found himself free of Tartarus, the dark pit the Olympians had used to imprison him and his fellow Titans. He woke up alone on a snowy bank, in a world he no longer knew, with only the memory of the voice of his savior. He found the Olympians where he left them, claiming stolen thrones in an Olympus they didn't have a right to.

It infuriated him that they were still in power after all this time, but he knew he couldn't overthrow them alone. He needed the other Titans that had stood up against Zeus the first time, and the help of the enemies the Olympians had made since then.

Astraeus hid. He became stronger, he learned about the world, and he came up with a way to attack the Olympians without doing it directly.

He destroyed a camp near a place called 'Los Angeles', filled with the children of his enemies. They called it 'Camp Jupiter'.

Astraeus then travelled into the Underworld, killed one of three Hekatonkheire guarding the entrance to Tartarus, and freed a handful of Titans from the pit. With their combined might, they managed to overpower the two remaining Hekatonkheire to escape.

By the time anyone realized Astraeus was gone, it was too late to stop him.

With Camp Jupiter destroyed and most of their fighting force dead, the survivors of the battle turn to their only allies, Camp Half-Blood, for help. At the same time, the Oracle of Delphi/Augur speak of a mother wolf, imprisoned by the moon; an angel of death, trapped in a state between life and death; the dead walking the Earth; a Titan of dusk waging war, and the group of demigods prophesized to stop him.

○Thanatos is dead, or as close as a god can get.
○Astraeus targeted Camp Jupiter to make the gods unstable (switching between their Greek and Roman forms, etc) and because it was the closest to the entrance to the underworld. He destroyed it as easily as he did because no one at Camp Jupiter was prepared for a Titan thought to be imprisoned in Tartarus to come knocking.
○The timeline isn't important, but this takes place two years after Heroes of Olympus, if that sort of thing matters to you.

Your Gm's are S n o w S n o w and I
●This RP will start right after the prophecy is spoken, twelve hours after the Roman demigods make it to CHB.
●No one-liners. One paragraph minimum.
●Gods not mentioned in the book are allowed.
●Three characters maximum per person.
●No godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
●If a question is asked that I already answered here, I won't answer. That tells me you didn't read the rules.

Last edited:
Wonderful I'd love to join! I am currently getting back into RPs so excuse my grammatical errors.

Alright, I'm done with my CS! I'll hold onto him for a bit until we get things up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back